Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [ EVERGLADE ] » Breed Out the Ugly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Fifteen[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the nest hatches[/i] @Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians[/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Will we get any keepers this generation? I guess we'll have to see :0[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/o8PiR9B.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]We got a skydancer???? I was NOT expecting that :0 Lots of Swirl and Marbled too, which I'm always happy to see! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70251593][img]https://i.imgur.com/HXkWSZ5.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Vayle[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]male, firstborn[/i] Sunset swirl Smoke marbled Pink underbelly[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70251594][img]https://i.imgur.com/XFVwf1K.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Kirave[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]male, secondborn[/i] Stone speckle Gloom marbled Clay underbelly[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70251595][img]https://i.imgur.com/j3o7vl9.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Kantaira[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]female, thirdborn[/i] Mauve speckle Charcoal marbled Fuchsia underbelly[/columns] I wouldn't be disappointed with any of these tbh! All of them have strengths and weaknesses, and I think I could get a pretty dragon from any of them should they be the one to continue the lineage :0 Colorwise, I'm most fond of the two mirror boys, especially neutral-toned Kirave. Lucky Kantaira obviously takes my interest as well, considering that skydancers are pretty much my favorite FR breed! However, her pink colors are unfortunate...I'm not a huge fan of them, though they're close enough to pretty reds and monotones to be salvageable. She also inherited Marbled, a secondary gene I'm quite fond of! Let's see how RNG treats us![nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k9vLIdk.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Ooh, how interesting! Looks like the siblings have chanced upon the Trial of Legacies, a ritual used to discern an heir from three otherwise equal siblings. The one who survives the monsters of the Deepwoods for the longest without fleeing will continue on the line :0 Shiram will be sticking around for the moment while I contemplate whether or not to keep him, but mom Calendula had a date with Stormdad this morning to bulk up the bank. I'm afraid we don't quite have enough to afford a fancy new Obelisk for our lineage, but with a ~50k budget we have the chance to find some pretties indeed >:D[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 51,055
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Fifteen
in which the nest hatches

@Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians

______ Will we get any keepers this generation? I guess we'll have to see :0 ______
o8PiR9B.png
______ We got a skydancer???? I was NOT expecting that :0 Lots of Swirl and Marbled too, which I'm always happy to see!

HXkWSZ5.png Vayle
male, firstborn

Sunset swirl
Smoke marbled
Pink underbelly
XFVwf1K.png Kirave
male, secondborn

Stone speckle
Gloom marbled
Clay underbelly
j3o7vl9.png Kantaira
female, thirdborn

Mauve speckle
Charcoal marbled
Fuchsia underbelly

I wouldn't be disappointed with any of these tbh! All of them have strengths and weaknesses, and I think I could get a pretty dragon from any of them should they be the one to continue the lineage :0 Colorwise, I'm most fond of the two mirror boys, especially neutral-toned Kirave. Lucky Kantaira obviously takes my interest as well, considering that skydancers are pretty much my favorite FR breed! However, her pink colors are unfortunate...I'm not a huge fan of them, though they're close enough to pretty reds and monotones to be salvageable. She also inherited Marbled, a secondary gene I'm quite fond of!

Let's see how RNG treats us!
______

k9vLIdk.png
______ Ooh, how interesting! Looks like the siblings have chanced upon the Trial of Legacies, a ritual used to discern an heir from three otherwise equal siblings. The one who survives the monsters of the Deepwoods for the longest without fleeing will continue on the line :0

Shiram will be sticking around for the moment while I contemplate whether or not to keep him, but mom Calendula had a date with Stormdad this morning to bulk up the bank. I'm afraid we don't quite have enough to afford a fancy new Obelisk for our lineage, but with a ~50k budget we have the chance to find some pretties indeed >:D
______
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Sixteen[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which we have a final look at all the siblings[/i] @Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians - woo, another double post day! I'll refrain from pinging y'all twice, so check below this post for the mate update :0[/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Well, today's the big day! The trio is fully grown and must set off into the depths of the [s]Coliseum[/s] Deepwoods to prove their worth. Who will come out on top? I'm afraid I neglected to take screenshots, even though it probably would have been smart. Sorry guys! I'll remember that for next time. However, I do have a pretty good written log of what happened: [LIST] [*]Kantaira (pink skydancer) almost went down in the first battle. Every enemy targeted her and she was left with a SLIVER of health. [*]She got really lucky over the next few battles and I had my hopes set high for her to survive until they all leveled up and got their health replenished, but unfortunately she fainted on the same battle as the level-up :( Kantaira is [b]out of the running.[/b] [*]I used the levelup break to take her off the team and then tossed the mirror boys back into the fray. It didn't take long for the hits to stack up, and Vayle (orange mirror) fainted quickly to a critical hit from a foe. Vayle is [b]out of the running[/b], and Kirave (brown mirror) is the [b]victor[/b]! [/LIST] Not a bad outcome in all honesty! Kirave's colors are the most neutral of the bunch and might help me get things back in the blue range, after all! I was still quite sad to lose Kantaira since a skydancer heir would have been phenomenal regardless of her pink color scheme, but that is the nature of the sibling showdown I'm afraid ;o; [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70251593][img]https://i.imgur.com/ATNIRv8.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Vayle[/b][/size][/font] [i]firstborn[/i] Lightning Mirror | Sunset Swirl / Smoke Marbled / Pink Underbelly[/center] [quote name="Vayle..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Vayle spent much of his hatchlinghood trying to scheme up a way to outpace his siblings and claim the coveted heir title. He ultimately contrived to give himself the upper hand through the use of automaton helpers. How he learned to make and animate machines is a bit of a mystery, though his Lightning heritage and scientific relatives certainly played a part. Unfortunately, his brilliant machines weren't quite enough to bring him victory on the day of their showdown in the Deepwoods...[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70251594][img]https://i.imgur.com/JrdeeiK.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Kirave[/b][/size][/font] [i]fifth of his line, heir[/i] Lightning Mirror | Stone Speckle / Gloom Marbled / Clay Underbelly[/center] [quote name="Kirave..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Though the priests concluded that the hatchlings' spirits were equal enough to warrant a trial by combat to determine the heir, Kirave quickly proved that he was a standalone force to be reckoned with--both on and off the battlefield. An eager reader, he consumed any material he could find in his grandparents' library on the nature of Everglade's monsters. He learned their biology and habits, which granted him a distinct edge when it came to tackling even the dangerous beasts of the Deepwoods. When the time came for him to prove his worth, his cleverness helped him survive much longer than both of his siblings, and he was declared the triumphant heir on their return.[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70251595][img]https://i.imgur.com/LpZBs5M.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Kantaira[/b][/size][/font] [i]thirdborn[/i] Lightning Skydancer | Mauve Speckle / Charcoal Marbled / Magenta Underbelly[/center] [quote name="Kantaira..."][columns][emoji=old parchment size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol]Kantaira grew up keenly aware of how different she was from her brothers. Unlike the two of them, she had no affinity for claw-to-claw combat, instead favoring spells and magic. Fortunately, her enigmatic father stayed on the island long enough to tutor her in the way of spellcraft, and her long-ranged skills made a great cover for her brawling bros. As a trio, they were a force to be reckoned with, but when the tables turned and placed her at odds with them, she lacked the knowledge it took to cover her weaknesses. She was disappointed, but not surprised, to lose out on the heirdom, and hopes to put her rare magical talent to use elsewhere on the Island now that the weight of continuing the lineage is off her shoulders.[/quote] Vayle and Kantaira are out on the journey of exaltation, meaning we have a few thousand extra to spend on our mate search! It's not nearly enough for an Obelisk even if we get a high roll, but here's hoping we wind up with a pretty someone for our man Kirave regardless! [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 73,747[/center][nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Sixteen
in which we have a final look at all the siblings

@Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians - woo, another double post day! I'll refrain from pinging y'all twice, so check below this post for the mate update :0

______ Well, today's the big day! The trio is fully grown and must set off into the depths of the Coliseum Deepwoods to prove their worth. Who will come out on top?

I'm afraid I neglected to take screenshots, even though it probably would have been smart. Sorry guys! I'll remember that for next time. However, I do have a pretty good written log of what happened:
  • Kantaira (pink skydancer) almost went down in the first battle. Every enemy targeted her and she was left with a SLIVER of health.
  • She got really lucky over the next few battles and I had my hopes set high for her to survive until they all leveled up and got their health replenished, but unfortunately she fainted on the same battle as the level-up :( Kantaira is out of the running.
  • I used the levelup break to take her off the team and then tossed the mirror boys back into the fray. It didn't take long for the hits to stack up, and Vayle (orange mirror) fainted quickly to a critical hit from a foe. Vayle is out of the running, and Kirave (brown mirror) is the victor!
Not a bad outcome in all honesty! Kirave's colors are the most neutral of the bunch and might help me get things back in the blue range, after all! I was still quite sad to lose Kantaira since a skydancer heir would have been phenomenal regardless of her pink color scheme, but that is the nature of the sibling showdown I'm afraid ;o;
ATNIRv8.png
Vayle
firstborn
Lightning Mirror | Sunset Swirl / Smoke Marbled / Pink Underbelly
Vayle... wrote:
__ Vayle spent much of his hatchlinghood trying to scheme up a way to outpace his siblings and claim the coveted heir title. He ultimately contrived to give himself the upper hand through the use of automaton helpers. How he learned to make and animate machines is a bit of a mystery, though his Lightning heritage and scientific relatives certainly played a part. Unfortunately, his brilliant machines weren't quite enough to bring him victory on the day of their showdown in the Deepwoods...
JrdeeiK.png
Kirave
fifth of his line, heir
Lightning Mirror | Stone Speckle / Gloom Marbled / Clay Underbelly
Kirave... wrote:
__ Though the priests concluded that the hatchlings' spirits were equal enough to warrant a trial by combat to determine the heir, Kirave quickly proved that he was a standalone force to be reckoned with--both on and off the battlefield. An eager reader, he consumed any material he could find in his grandparents' library on the nature of Everglade's monsters. He learned their biology and habits, which granted him a distinct edge when it came to tackling even the dangerous beasts of the Deepwoods. When the time came for him to prove his worth, his cleverness helped him survive much longer than both of his siblings, and he was declared the triumphant heir on their return.
LpZBs5M.png
Kantaira
thirdborn
Lightning Skydancer | Mauve Speckle / Charcoal Marbled / Magenta Underbelly
Kantaira... wrote:
__ Kantaira grew up keenly aware of how different she was from her brothers. Unlike the two of them, she had no affinity for claw-to-claw combat, instead favoring spells and magic. Fortunately, her enigmatic father stayed on the island long enough to tutor her in the way of spellcraft, and her long-ranged skills made a great cover for her brawling bros. As a trio, they were a force to be reckoned with, but when the tables turned and placed her at odds with them, she lacked the knowledge it took to cover her weaknesses. She was disappointed, but not surprised, to lose out on the heirdom, and hopes to put her rare magical talent to use elsewhere on the Island now that the weight of continuing the lineage is off her shoulders.

Vayle and Kantaira are out on the journey of exaltation, meaning we have a few thousand extra to spend on our mate search! It's not nearly enough for an Obelisk even if we get a high roll, but here's hoping we wind up with a pretty someone for our man Kirave regardless!
______
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Seventeen[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the heir returns with her mate[/i] @/Festivoog @/moonmoo @/SilentDreamer030 @/CassieRose @/DigitalAres @/croninians[/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]With 70kt in the bank, we could get a pretty partner indeed--but will we? Well the dice say that [b]page 529[/b] is where we're looking, which will certainly get us out of fodder territory! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70067848][img]https://i.imgur.com/64OdrYO.png[/img][/url] [font=mistral][size=5][b]Ehrde[/b][/size][/font] [i]chosen mate[/i] Arcane Guardian | Oilslick Leopard / Ivory Morph / Buttercup Veined[/center] So, I feel like she might need a bit of explanation? I know I say my goal is to get back over towards the blues and greens, but that is honestly better accomplished a few steps at a time. Small pairings have better chances to produce coordinate offspring, and many of the intervening ranges (brown/orange, monochrome) are ones I would genuinely be glad to have a dragon of. This lovely lady pairs to create some gorgeous autumnal hatchlings with Kirave--some of which I would actually end the challenge for! Just look at that gorgeous top left mirror:[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/X9ooPIH.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]And even if that dream bab doesn't appear, the colors are shifting closer and closer to the monotone range, which I also appreciate. I'm super excited to see what comes from these two! Ehrde's common breed also means we'll be nesting as soon as Kirave is ready in 8 days! I can't wait :D[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 58,747[/center]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Seventeen
in which the heir returns with her mate

@/Festivoog @/moonmoo @/SilentDreamer030 @/CassieRose @/DigitalAres @/croninians

______ With 70kt in the bank, we could get a pretty partner indeed--but will we? Well the dice say that page 529 is where we're looking, which will certainly get us out of fodder territory!
64OdrYO.png
Ehrde
chosen mate
Arcane Guardian | Oilslick Leopard / Ivory Morph / Buttercup Veined

So, I feel like she might need a bit of explanation? I know I say my goal is to get back over towards the blues and greens, but that is honestly better accomplished a few steps at a time. Small pairings have better chances to produce coordinate offspring, and many of the intervening ranges (brown/orange, monochrome) are ones I would genuinely be glad to have a dragon of. This lovely lady pairs to create some gorgeous autumnal hatchlings with Kirave--some of which I would actually end the challenge for! Just look at that gorgeous top left mirror:
______
X9ooPIH.png
______ And even if that dream bab doesn't appear, the colors are shifting closer and closer to the monotone range, which I also appreciate. I'm super excited to see what comes from these two!

Ehrde's common breed also means we'll be nesting as soon as Kirave is ready in 8 days! I can't wait :D
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Can i be on the pinglist?
Can i be on the pinglist?
-ROCKS 46-D4-B058-E2-E8-45-C2-B2-CA-B2-BF7-CC9-EB73.gif 76-BF32-FD-429-E-47-D8-A137-67-E5965-D9060.gif
@Floofrat - sure thing!!
@Floofrat - sure thing!!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Eighteen[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the fifth nest is laid[/i] @Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians @Floofrat[/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Kirave and Ehrde have actually been tending to their nest for a few days now in between bouts of battle in the Deepwoods, and their three eggs are due to hatch tomorrow! I'm honestly really excited to see what we get :D[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [columns][color=transparent]_________________________[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70251594][img]https://i.imgur.com/XFVwf1K.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][emoji=familiar heart size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]__[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70067848][img]https://i.imgur.com/DnL1ry3.png[/img][/url][/columns] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/5/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 58,747[/center]
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Eighteen
in which the fifth nest is laid

@Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians @Floofrat

______ Kirave and Ehrde have actually been tending to their nest for a few days now in between bouts of battle in the Deepwoods, and their three eggs are due to hatch tomorrow! I'm honestly really excited to see what we get :D ______

_________________________ XFVwf1K.png __ __ DnL1ry3.png

3healthy_0dead.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
May I be added to the pinglist? This is super cool!
May I be added to the pinglist? This is super cool!
Z1RkWWM.png
@Paranormal6 - sure thing!!
@Paranormal6 - sure thing!!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][item=bamboo breeze cape] [font=mistral][size=7][b]Day Nineteen[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]in which the nest hatches[/i] @Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians @Floofrat @Paranormal6[/size] [emoji=bamboo chute size=1][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]There is a lot of potential for today's nest, but will we get a keeper?[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hWHaRTz.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Not quite ;o; I really did not expect anyone to inherit veined, let alone TWO of the hatchlings! Don't get me wrong, I like veined, but underbelly is higher up on my list for sure. I honestly would have preferred more of them to keep it! The middle kid came really close to that pretty scry from the previews, but he didn't quite hit the mark, unfortunately :,D Looks like we'll be soldiering on! As a bit of an aside, I think I've devised a bit of a goal for this lineage. I really, really liked that one previewed hatchling, so I think I'm going to breed for something similar to conclude this particular legacy! That means we're after a Charcoal Leopard m-pose Mirror with contrasting wings and underbelly! Of course, if the next mate sends us closer to a different pretty end, we'll switch things up and pursue that one, but I'm really hoping to emulate that one pretty scry :0 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70776404][img]https://i.imgur.com/VZMU066.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Elaine[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]female, firstborn[/i] Garnet leopard Sand morph Slate veined[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70776405][img]https://i.imgur.com/VGUMcj4.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Andin[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]male, secondborn[/i] Slate leopard Sand marbled Tangerine veined[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70776406][img]https://i.imgur.com/wChRBLs.png[/img][/url][nextcol][font=mistral][size=5][b]Dione[/b][/size][/font] [size=2][i]female, thirdborn[/i] Strawberry leopard Carmine marbled Pumpkin underbelly[/columns] Of the batch, I think Dione is my favorite! Her colors are the most matchy and she was the only one to keep Underbelly, which I'd love to keep! Her colors are also closer to my goal, which is nice. Andin isn't bad either! Elaine is...something. Her colors aren't super helpful to the goal I'm working towards, and I'm not very fond of guardians XD Now, how about we check out what RNG has to say regarding the heir?[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s1Zr6Hr.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]Uh oh, looks like we're back in the fickle claws of RNG for this one![nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/O9Xqekt.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol]RNG's bro status has been revoked >:V Not only did we lose out on unerbelly, but also marbled AND mirror! I know I said that she wasn't ~terrible~ but she's still kinda the worst choice of the bunch. I think we'll probably be scrapping our goal for the time being :,D Mom and dad got the boot to fill the coffers, so we should hopefully at least have the option of getting a truly gorgeous mate! Maybe we'll even get an Obelisk o.o[nextcol][color=transparent]______[/columns] [center][font=mistral][size=5][b][emoji=treasure chest size=1] 80,955
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Day Nineteen
in which the nest hatches

@Festivoog @moonmoo @SilentDreamer030 @CassieRose @DigitalAres @croninians @Floofrat @Paranormal6

______ There is a lot of potential for today's nest, but will we get a keeper? ______
hWHaRTz.png
______ Not quite ;o;

I really did not expect anyone to inherit veined, let alone TWO of the hatchlings! Don't get me wrong, I like veined, but underbelly is higher up on my list for sure. I honestly would have preferred more of them to keep it! The middle kid came really close to that pretty scry from the previews, but he didn't quite hit the mark, unfortunately :,D Looks like we'll be soldiering on!

As a bit of an aside, I think I've devised a bit of a goal for this lineage. I really, really liked that one previewed hatchling, so I think I'm going to breed for something similar to conclude this particular legacy! That means we're after a Charcoal Leopard m-pose Mirror with contrasting wings and underbelly! Of course, if the next mate sends us closer to a different pretty end, we'll switch things up and pursue that one, but I'm really hoping to emulate that one pretty scry :0

VZMU066.png Elaine
female, firstborn

Garnet leopard
Sand morph
Slate veined
VGUMcj4.png Andin
male, secondborn

Slate leopard
Sand marbled
Tangerine veined
wChRBLs.png Dione
female, thirdborn

Strawberry leopard
Carmine marbled
Pumpkin underbelly

Of the batch, I think Dione is my favorite! Her colors are the most matchy and she was the only one to keep Underbelly, which I'd love to keep! Her colors are also closer to my goal, which is nice. Andin isn't bad either! Elaine is...something. Her colors aren't super helpful to the goal I'm working towards, and I'm not very fond of guardians XD

Now, how about we check out what RNG has to say regarding the heir?
______

s1Zr6Hr.png
______ Uh oh, looks like we're back in the fickle claws of RNG for this one! ______
O9Xqekt.png
______ RNG's bro status has been revoked >:V

Not only did we lose out on unerbelly, but also marbled AND mirror! I know I said that she wasn't ~terrible~ but she's still kinda the worst choice of the bunch. I think we'll probably be scrapping our goal for the time being :,D

Mom and dad got the boot to fill the coffers, so we should hopefully at least have the option of getting a truly gorgeous mate! Maybe we'll even get an Obelisk o.o
______
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
RIP. But I admire your dedication to not bending the rules when RNG doesn't pick the favored hatchling!
RIP. But I admire your dedication to not bending the rules when RNG doesn't pick the favored hatchling!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8