Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Randomlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.12.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=Barhide Menace] Familiar [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 21[/u][/size] New Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67940000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/679401/67940000.png[/img][/url] Diago Updated 4.26.2021[/center] "He's gone... I can't believe he's really gone..." Brin repeated to herself. Longclaw rubbed her back, trying to calm her down, but that didn't stop Brin from hyperventilating. "Neptune wouldn't want you to suffer like he did. He would want you to move on with your life," Longclaw said sternly, deciding she needed some tough love. "Brin?" Krisvan knocked as he entered her room. "There's a very sparkly snapper outside who wants to see you." Brin cocked her head. "Sparkly? What do they want?" "Residence. I might have let it slip that you've allowed the lot of us to stay here... Sorry about that." "That's fine," Brin replied, sighing. "Bring 'em in." She stumbled to her feet. Krisvan was right. The small snapper hatchling standing in front of her in the foyer was very sparkly. She blinked her eyes, and a little part of Brin's mind went, "Aww." "Please let me stay here. I'll be good, I promise." The snapper must have noticed the effect her wide eyes had on Brin, so she widened them and blinked again. Brin shook her head to give herself some clarity. "But don't you have parents?" "No. I don't need them, anyway." She didn't elaborate. "Well. I need to know your name first, of course-" "Diago!" "Right. Well, Diago, I still don't see how-" But Longclaw was nodding her head aggressively behind the snapper. "Well, I guess you can stay. And I even know someone special to take care of you! Meet Longclaw." The spiral glared at Brin as Diago yanked her tail down to her level. "You asked for this," Brin muttered as she left the room. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Lucky Streak Even more Glimmer and Gloom.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'm going to use a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=livewire endlers]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Barhide Menace
Familiar
Pinkerlocke Day 21
New Dragon
67940000.png
Diago
Updated 4.26.2021
"He's gone... I can't believe he's really gone..." Brin repeated to herself. Longclaw rubbed her back, trying to calm her down, but that didn't stop Brin from hyperventilating.
"Neptune wouldn't want you to suffer like he did. He would want you to move on with your life," Longclaw said sternly, deciding she needed some tough love.
"Brin?" Krisvan knocked as he entered her room. "There's a very sparkly snapper outside who wants to see you."
Brin cocked her head. "Sparkly? What do they want?"
"Residence. I might have let it slip that you've allowed the lot of us to stay here... Sorry about that."
"That's fine," Brin replied, sighing. "Bring 'em in." She stumbled to her feet.
Krisvan was right. The small snapper hatchling standing in front of her in the foyer was very sparkly. She blinked her eyes, and a little part of Brin's mind went, "Aww."
"Please let me stay here. I'll be good, I promise." The snapper must have noticed the effect her wide eyes had on Brin, so she widened them and blinked again.
Brin shook her head to give herself some clarity. "But don't you have parents?"
"No. I don't need them, anyway." She didn't elaborate.
"Well. I need to know your name first, of course-"
"Diago!"
"Right. Well, Diago, I still don't see how-" But Longclaw was nodding her head aggressively behind the snapper. "Well, I guess you can stay. And I even know someone special to take care of you! Meet Longclaw."
The spiral glared at Brin as Diago yanked her tail down to her level.
"You asked for this," Brin muttered as she left the room.
Projects
Lucky Streak
Even more Glimmer and Gloom.
Other Stuff
I'm going to use a Crim request for the Biolocke:
Livewire Endlers
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.13.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=thick meat strips] Meat [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 22[/u][/size] 40-50 Battles Krisvan and Hex made it to Level 7, Brin made it to Level 6. [item=leafy pack] Updated 5.3.2021[/center] "What are you doing?" Diago asked. Krisvan flinched and dropped the paper he was inspecting. "Must you really get that close to me while I'm trying to focus?" He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Can you go do something else? Where's Longclaw?" "Cleaning. She doesn't have time to do anything fun. But you still haven't answered my question." Krisvan rolled his eyes as he picked up the paper. "Magic, child. Can't you see that I'm doing magic? Look at these runes! I have to inspect every inch of the fortress for what might be causing it's movements and I can't-" "But what if you're missing something important because it's in one of the rooms that disappeared? Longclaw told me about that yesterday." Krisvan dropped the paper again. "I hadn't thought of that." "That might explain why you haven't made any progress. How long have you been here for? A week or two?" Diago giggled. "I don't think Brin's very happy that you're failing." "I'm not failing, I'm just... struggling. Now go annoy Longclaw. I'm sure she's done cleaning." As Diago bounced away, Krisvan mulled over the idea of failure. It simply wasn't an option. He had to succeed. For Brin. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] TvN[/center] [u]TvN Day 17[/u] Butterfly - Eve 7, Vaedren 8, Veronica 5 Drops - [item=minor health potion]x3 Snake - Amhara 7, Alaula 10, Ava 8 Drops - [item=leafy pack] [item=minor health potion] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=sea sparrow]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Thick Meat Strips
Meat
Pinkerlocke Day 22
40-50 Battles
Krisvan and Hex made it to Level 7, Brin made it to Level 6.
Leafy Pack
Updated 5.3.2021
"What are you doing?" Diago asked. Krisvan flinched and dropped the paper he was inspecting.
"Must you really get that close to me while I'm trying to focus?" He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Can you go do something else? Where's Longclaw?"
"Cleaning. She doesn't have time to do anything fun. But you still haven't answered my question."
Krisvan rolled his eyes as he picked up the paper. "Magic, child. Can't you see that I'm doing magic? Look at these runes! I have to inspect every inch of the fortress for what might be causing it's movements and I can't-"
"But what if you're missing something important because it's in one of the rooms that disappeared? Longclaw told me about that yesterday."
Krisvan dropped the paper again. "I hadn't thought of that."
"That might explain why you haven't made any progress. How long have you been here for? A week or two?" Diago giggled. "I don't think Brin's very happy that you're failing."
"I'm not failing, I'm just... struggling. Now go annoy Longclaw. I'm sure she's done cleaning."
As Diago bounced away, Krisvan mulled over the idea of failure. It simply wasn't an option. He had to succeed. For Brin.
Projects
TvN
TvN Day 17
Butterfly - Eve 7, Vaedren 8, Veronica 5
Drops - Minor Health Potion x3

Snake - Amhara 7, Alaula 10, Ava 8
Drops - Leafy Pack
Minor Health Potion
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke:
Sea Sparrow
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.14.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=salted game] Meat [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 23[/u][/size] 40-50 Battles Hex stayed at Level 7, Krisvan made it to Level 8, Longclaw made it to Level 6. [item=shred][item=leafy pack] Updated 5.6.2021[/center] It was like Neptune all over again. Brin moped around the fortress, not taking proper care of herself. Longclaw was busy taking care of Diago, and while she tried to help with the chores, the small sparkly snapper was a handful, so Hex took on the majority of the housework. Which left her with no one to take care of her. "Krisvan?" Hex said as the skydancer scanned his papers again. "Um, we're a little busy with, um, stuff and we - Longclaw and I - were wondering if you could, um, take care of Brin? Just until she recovers." "Of course. I need a break anyway." Krisvan sighed, thinking about his failures and how if he was busy doing something else, no one would question why nothing was getting done. "Good. I, um, think that she's in the dining room. I gave her some minnows, but she's just staring at them." When Krisvan walked in, she didn't look up. "Do you need something?" she snapped. "I don't. But you need to eat. Hate to break it to you, but those minnows won't swim into your mouth. You might have to actually pick up a fork." Brin finally looked up and glared, but she snatched a fork from the table and took a tentative bite. "Good job! How hard was that?" Brin just grunted and gobbled up the rest of her meal. It was like Neptune all over again. But Brin was stronger. Krisvan had no doubt that she would do better. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] TvN[/center] [u]TvN Day 18[/u] Butterfly - Khione 7, Vaedren 8, Veronica 6 Drops - [item=charged acuity fragment] - +1 Lightning tally, add to hoard Snake - Ava 8, Pol 5, Ashfall 5 Drops - [item=minor health potion]x2 - add to hoard [item=blooming strangler] - +1 tally [item=death's head stag] - +1 tally [item=leafy pack] - add 100t to hoard, Vaedren loses ½ LP [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=goldbelly dragonfish]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Salted Game
Meat
Pinkerlocke Day 23
40-50 Battles
Hex stayed at Level 7, Krisvan made it to Level 8, Longclaw made it to Level 6.
Shred Leafy Pack
Updated 5.6.2021
It was like Neptune all over again. Brin moped around the fortress, not taking proper care of herself. Longclaw was busy taking care of Diago, and while she tried to help with the chores, the small sparkly snapper was a handful, so Hex took on the majority of the housework. Which left her with no one to take care of her.
"Krisvan?" Hex said as the skydancer scanned his papers again. "Um, we're a little busy with, um, stuff and we - Longclaw and I - were wondering if you could, um, take care of Brin? Just until she recovers."
"Of course. I need a break anyway." Krisvan sighed, thinking about his failures and how if he was busy doing something else, no one would question why nothing was getting done.
"Good. I, um, think that she's in the dining room. I gave her some minnows, but she's just staring at them."
When Krisvan walked in, she didn't look up. "Do you need something?" she snapped.
"I don't. But you need to eat. Hate to break it to you, but those minnows won't swim into your mouth. You might have to actually pick up a fork."
Brin finally looked up and glared, but she snatched a fork from the table and took a tentative bite.
"Good job! How hard was that?" Brin just grunted and gobbled up the rest of her meal.
It was like Neptune all over again. But Brin was stronger. Krisvan had no doubt that she would do better.
Projects
TvN
TvN Day 18
Butterfly - Khione 7, Vaedren 8, Veronica 6
Drops - Charged Acuity Fragment - +1 Lightning tally, add to hoard

Snake - Ava 8, Pol 5, Ashfall 5
Drops - Minor Health Potion x2 - add to hoard
Blooming Strangler - +1 tally
- +1 tally
Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Vaedren loses ½ LP
Other Stuff
Goldbelly Dragonfish
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.15.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=moonbeam sardines] Seafood [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 24[/u][/size] 30-40 Battles Krisvan stayed at Level 8, Brin and Longclaw got to Level 7 [item=leafy pack]x3[item=leafy moth][item=diseased might fragment][item=strangler] Updated 5.10.2021[/center] Krisvan burst into the room and raised the curtains. The little light that made its way into the Tangled Wood streamed through the window. "Rise and shine, Brin! Today is a new day!" "But I want to go back to sleep!" Brin pulled the covers on her bed over her head and rolled over. "I have been tasked with the difficult job of caring for you while you're still... let's just say vulnerable about your mate's death. And if that means pulling you out of bed at a normal time each morning, so be it." Brin peeked out of the covers and looked up and down Krisvan's fragile skydancer body. "I'd like to see you try." Krisvan smirked. With a wave of his hands, Brin felt herself being yanked off the bed by her tail. She collapsed on the floor with a thud. "How did you do that?" Brin looked up at Krisvan in awe. He shrugged, saying, "It's just something I learned from the books in your library. You have a lot of good spellbooks, you know. I know some dragons who'd kill to get their claws on some of them. Now come on, get up. You need to get into a normal routine for your own good." "What does a 'normal routine' look like?" "Getting up when you used to, eating regular meals, sleeping normal hours, and doing things in between that you used to. It may seem hard now, but you'll see the positive effect it has on you later." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Determination Challenge Scorched Forest - Total Battles - 22[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=mealworm]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Moonbeam Sardines
Seafood
Pinkerlocke Day 24
30-40 Battles
Krisvan stayed at Level 8, Brin and Longclaw got to Level 7
Leafy Pack x3 Leafy Moth Diseased Might Fragment Strangler
Updated 5.10.2021
Krisvan burst into the room and raised the curtains. The little light that made its way into the Tangled Wood streamed through the window. "Rise and shine, Brin! Today is a new day!"
"But I want to go back to sleep!" Brin pulled the covers on her bed over her head and rolled over.
"I have been tasked with the difficult job of caring for you while you're still... let's just say vulnerable about your mate's death. And if that means pulling you out of bed at a normal time each morning, so be it."
Brin peeked out of the covers and looked up and down Krisvan's fragile skydancer body. "I'd like to see you try."
Krisvan smirked. With a wave of his hands, Brin felt herself being yanked off the bed by her tail. She collapsed on the floor with a thud.
"How did you do that?" Brin looked up at Krisvan in awe.
He shrugged, saying, "It's just something I learned from the books in your library. You have a lot of good spellbooks, you know. I know some dragons who'd kill to get their claws on some of them. Now come on, get up. You need to get into a normal routine for your own good."
"What does a 'normal routine' look like?"
"Getting up when you used to, eating regular meals, sleeping normal hours, and doing things in between that you used to. It may seem hard now, but you'll see the positive effect it has on you later."
Projects
Determination Challenge
Scorched Forest -
Total Battles - 22
Other Stuff
Mealworm
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.16.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=aberrant idol] Trinkets [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 25[/u][/size] Bio Template Krisvan got a bio upgrade! Updated 5.11.2021[/center] "Ugh. What am I supposed to do with my life?" Brin picked at the large fish on her plate. Krisvan took a huge bite of his salad and shrugged. "Same as what you used to do, I guess?" "Well, most of what I used to do was with Neptune," Brin said, and sighed deeply. "So all of that's out of the question." "But you must have done something without him. Do you have any hobbies?" "I don't think so." Krisvan set down his fork. "Well, before you found me, my hobby was researching and learning spells. I loved learning everything I could about magic, because not only is it the very core of every dragon, but it's so complex and interesting. Not that you have to do something that hardcore, but just choose something that interests you." Brin's eyes lit up as she replied, "You know, I just remembered I used to paint." "That's a start. Can I see some of your work?" Krisvan took another bite and tried not to look at the eyes on the fish that Brin had yet to eat. "Sorry. I never finished anything. Halfway through I would always get too critical and give up on the project and throw it away, only to wish I hadn't a few weeks later and have to start over, or start something different." "Well, I guess this time you have more support to keep you on the right track. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Question[/center] [quote=Question #4]What would be the deciding factor in a move, if the clan had to?[/quote] They would only move again if they absolutely had no other way to survive. They have roots in the Tangled Wood, and they're only moving again if some higher-leveled dragon from Plague comes along and threatens them, like what happened earlier. I would only move the clan if I had the money. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=muckbottom shell]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Aberrant Idol
Trinkets
Pinkerlocke Day 25
Bio Template
Krisvan got a bio upgrade!
Updated 5.11.2021
"Ugh. What am I supposed to do with my life?" Brin picked at the large fish on her plate.
Krisvan took a huge bite of his salad and shrugged. "Same as what you used to do, I guess?"
"Well, most of what I used to do was with Neptune," Brin said, and sighed deeply. "So all of that's out of the question."
"But you must have done something without him. Do you have any hobbies?"
"I don't think so."
Krisvan set down his fork. "Well, before you found me, my hobby was researching and learning spells. I loved learning everything I could about magic, because not only is it the very core of every dragon, but it's so complex and interesting. Not that you have to do something that hardcore, but just choose something that interests you."
Brin's eyes lit up as she replied, "You know, I just remembered I used to paint."
"That's a start. Can I see some of your work?" Krisvan took another bite and tried not to look at the eyes on the fish that Brin had yet to eat.
"Sorry. I never finished anything. Halfway through I would always get too critical and give up on the project and throw it away, only to wish I hadn't a few weeks later and have to start over, or start something different."
"Well, I guess this time you have more support to keep you on the right track.
Projects
Question
Question #4 wrote:
What would be the deciding factor in a move, if the clan had to?
They would only move again if they absolutely had no other way to survive. They have roots in the Tangled Wood, and they're only moving again if some higher-leveled dragon from Plague comes along and threatens them, like what happened earlier.

I would only move the clan if I had the money.
Other Stuff
Muckbottom Shell
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.17.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=ashscale ophiotaurus] Familar [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 26[/u][/size] New Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68037961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/680380/68037961.png[/img][/url] Kubos Updated 5.14.2021[/center] Kubos lifted her head to the window. Inside, she saw a coatl and a skydancer eating. It appeared the skydancer was having a one-sided conversation, because the coatl barely looked up from her meal. Both were Shadow dragons. Perfect. Kubos's Plague magic wasn't very strong, but she was an expert at bluffing her way to what she wanted. She flew around to the front door and knocked. A spiral opened the door and looked her up and down. "Can I help you?" Earth. She had no power over Earth, but that was just fine. "Yes, this place is wonderful. Of course, we'll have to take out all the purples and replace them with red. Red is such a wonderful color, don't you think?" "Excuse me? You can't-" "You're excused. Now, where can I find the owner of this place?" Longclaw gave her a strange look, but led her to the dining room where Brin sat, still eating with Krisvan. "Brin, this strange lady wants the fortress." "But Brin," a voice said from the corner, "You can't let her take it! Where will everyone stay?" Kubos looked over at the small snapper. Light. Darn it. And not only that, Kubos sensed a strange sort of magical energy around her. "You know," she said hurriedly, "I'd be happy with just staying here like the rest of you. I can help hunt, I'm very good at finding all kinds of food." Brin narrowed her eyes. "Mm-hm. Well, I don't see why not. Longclaw, lead her to one of the guest bedrooms." When Kubos and Longclaw had left, Krisvan asked, "Why did you let her stay here? We've known her for all of thirty seconds." "She doesn't seem like the type to take no for an answer, and she's too much of a threat to anger." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Lucky Streak More. Glimmer. And. Gloom. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the biolocke: [item=bright rogue tail binding]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Ashscale Ophiotaurus
Familar
Pinkerlocke Day 26
New Dragon
68037961.png
Kubos
Updated 5.14.2021
Kubos lifted her head to the window. Inside, she saw a coatl and a skydancer eating. It appeared the skydancer was having a one-sided conversation, because the coatl barely looked up from her meal.
Both were Shadow dragons. Perfect.
Kubos's Plague magic wasn't very strong, but she was an expert at bluffing her way to what she wanted. She flew around to the front door and knocked.
A spiral opened the door and looked her up and down. "Can I help you?"
Earth. She had no power over Earth, but that was just fine.
"Yes, this place is wonderful. Of course, we'll have to take out all the purples and replace them with red. Red is such a wonderful color, don't you think?"
"Excuse me? You can't-"
"You're excused. Now, where can I find the owner of this place?"
Longclaw gave her a strange look, but led her to the dining room where Brin sat, still eating with Krisvan. "Brin, this strange lady wants the fortress."
"But Brin," a voice said from the corner, "You can't let her take it! Where will everyone stay?"
Kubos looked over at the small snapper. Light. Darn it. And not only that, Kubos sensed a strange sort of magical energy around her.
"You know," she said hurriedly, "I'd be happy with just staying here like the rest of you. I can help hunt, I'm very good at finding all kinds of food."
Brin narrowed her eyes. "Mm-hm. Well, I don't see why not. Longclaw, lead her to one of the guest bedrooms."
When Kubos and Longclaw had left, Krisvan asked, "Why did you let her stay here? We've known her for all of thirty seconds."
"She doesn't seem like the type to take no for an answer, and she's too much of a threat to anger."
Projects
Lucky Streak
More. Glimmer. And. Gloom.
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the biolocke:
Bright Rogue Tail Binding
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.18.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=coal] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 27[/u][/size] Writing 3.1.2021 (Day 10) has been updated. Updated 5.16.2021[/center] That Light snapper was dangerous. She had no idea of her own power. Kubos would have to be careful when taking over the Fortress. In the meantime, she would have to find out everything she could about the Fortress residents. Kubos tailed the Earth spiral for a day. Longclaw appeared to be the maid and spent most of her time with Diago, but she did clean too. And apparently, she snuck off to read and write letters often. Early in the morning, Kubos found her outside paying a courier dragon and taking a letter from him. When Longclaw had read the letter, she sat down in a secluded corner of the library to write a response, but she looked at a clock and bolted out of her seat, hastily shoving the papers in a cabinet. Once she was sure the spiral was gone, Kubos slowly opened the cabinet and took out the papers. The letter said something along the lines of, Longclaw was expected to take some time off before returning to the field. Her spot had been filled already because of the delay, and as soon as there was an opening, she would be invited to come back. Curiouser and curiouser. Before she could read more, she heard Longclaw humming to herself as she wove through the bookshelves. Kubos put the papers back inside the desk and left before Longclaw came back. So that spiral was a secret agent. Kubos smiled. That information might come in handy one day. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Random - Insects Long Drop Coliseum Challenge Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=centaur nut mix]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Coal
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 27
Writing
3.1.2021 (Day 10) has been updated.
Updated 5.16.2021
That Light snapper was dangerous. She had no idea of her own power. Kubos would have to be careful when taking over the Fortress.
In the meantime, she would have to find out everything she could about the Fortress residents. Kubos tailed the Earth spiral for a day. Longclaw appeared to be the maid and spent most of her time with Diago, but she did clean too. And apparently, she snuck off to read and write letters often. Early in the morning, Kubos found her outside paying a courier dragon and taking a letter from him.
When Longclaw had read the letter, she sat down in a secluded corner of the library to write a response, but she looked at a clock and bolted out of her seat, hastily shoving the papers in a cabinet.
Once she was sure the spiral was gone, Kubos slowly opened the cabinet and took out the papers. The letter said something along the lines of, Longclaw was expected to take some time off before returning to the field. Her spot had been filled already because of the delay, and as soon as there was an opening, she would be invited to come back.
Curiouser and curiouser. Before she could read more, she heard Longclaw humming to herself as she wove through the bookshelves. Kubos put the papers back inside the desk and left before Longclaw came back.
So that spiral was a secret agent. Kubos smiled. That information might come in handy one day.
Projects
Random - Insects
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
Other Stuff
Centaur Nut Mix
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.19.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=fresh trunk] Meat [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 28[/u][/size] 40-50 Battles Brin stayed at Level 7, and Hex got to Level 8 and Diago made it to Level 4. [item=unhatched nature egg][item=minor health potion]x2[item=leafy pack][item=frozen acuity] Wow. I really got an egg from the coliseum. I'm going to celebrate by buying another dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68086803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/680869/68086803.png[/img][/url] NarrowWing Updated 5.18.2021[/center] Kubos stumbled through the undergrowth, muttering to herself. Brin had made her keep her promise to hunt and forage and fish and all that, so she sent her out into the Tangled Wood. While she gathered some plants for Diago and Hex and shoved them into a basket, she thought about the letter she had read about Longclaw. Something was going on with that spiral and she intended to- Wait. What happened to the plants in her basket? Kubos looked down to find it empty. What happened? She picked up a handful of grass and put it in her basket, then pretended to look away. As soon as she felt the slightest shift, Kubos turned around. The veilspun hatchling shrieked and dropped the grass. He tried to fly away, but Kubos caught him in her hands. "What do you think you're doing?" He looked down, ashamed. "I'm too weak to get anything myself, so I had to steal from you. I'm sorry," he added. Kubos peered closer, and he instinctively put his hands over his face. "Please don't hurt me!" "I won't," Kubos said, "And I'll feed you too. But," she added, admiring his size, "you have to do something for me in return." "Oh, thank you," he said. "I'm NarrowWing. And I really appreciate-" "It's nothing." Kubos set him in her basket. "I know just what to do with you." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] TvN[/center] [u]TvN Day 19[/u] Snake - Ava 8, Nimrodel 5, Secretarybird 5 Drops - [item=leafy pack]x2 - add 200t to hoard, Veronica and Khione lose ½ LP. [item=contuse] - Khione loses 2 LP. Butterfly - Vaedren 8, Eve 8, Badan 7 Badan faints. Khione 7 replaces him. They used one [item=minor health potion] Drops - [item=wintermane spearmane] - +1 tally [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll use a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=irradiated pear]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Fresh Trunk
Meat
Pinkerlocke Day 28
40-50 Battles
Brin stayed at Level 7, and Hex got to Level 8 and Diago made it to Level 4.
Unhatched Nature Egg Minor Health Potion x2 Leafy Pack
Wow. I really got an egg from the coliseum. I'm going to celebrate by buying another dragon.
68086803.png
NarrowWing
Updated 5.18.2021
Kubos stumbled through the undergrowth, muttering to herself. Brin had made her keep her promise to hunt and forage and fish and all that, so she sent her out into the Tangled Wood.
While she gathered some plants for Diago and Hex and shoved them into a basket, she thought about the letter she had read about Longclaw. Something was going on with that spiral and she intended to-
Wait. What happened to the plants in her basket? Kubos looked down to find it empty. What happened?
She picked up a handful of grass and put it in her basket, then pretended to look away. As soon as she felt the slightest shift, Kubos turned around.
The veilspun hatchling shrieked and dropped the grass. He tried to fly away, but Kubos caught him in her hands.
"What do you think you're doing?"
He looked down, ashamed. "I'm too weak to get anything myself, so I had to steal from you. I'm sorry," he added. Kubos peered closer, and he instinctively put his hands over his face. "Please don't hurt me!"
"I won't," Kubos said, "And I'll feed you too. But," she added, admiring his size, "you have to do something for me in return."
"Oh, thank you," he said. "I'm NarrowWing. And I really appreciate-"
"It's nothing." Kubos set him in her basket. "I know just what to do with you."
Projects
TvN
TvN Day 19
Snake - Ava 8, Nimrodel 5, Secretarybird 5
Drops - Leafy Pack x2 - add 200t to hoard, Veronica and Khione lose ½ LP.
Contuse - Khione loses 2 LP.

Butterfly - Vaedren 8, Eve 8, Badan 7
Badan faints. Khione 7 replaces him.
They used one Minor Health Potion
Drops - - +1 tally
Other Stuff
I'll use a Crim request for the Biolocke:
Irradiated Pear
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.20.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=ambush] Battle Item [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 29[/u][/size] Death Streak Tails. Nothing today. Updated 5.20.2021[/center] "It's still here." Brin gazed at the half-finished portrait of her and Neptune. The smaller picture was still taped to the bottom of her easel. And the small splatter of pink paint over Neptune's white wings was still there. She touched her fingers to the picture, appreciating the texture of the paint. Krisvan cleared his throat behind her. "I think you should finish the painting," he said softly. "It might give you some closure." "Yeah," she murmured. "Wait, what?" Brin snapped back to attention as she realized what Krisvan had just said. "I can't. I've never finished any painting before, and I don't want to disgrace Neptune's memory like that." "I believe you can do it as long as you set your mind to it. It's about time you started believing in yourself too." "But what if I-" "No buts. No what-ifs. Those things just get into your head and keep you from accomplishing anything. And hey, I'll be here to support you. I need to do a little reading on the Fortress before I begin to fix it, so it might be nice to just sit and read while you paint," he added, holding up a large book. "Where did you get that?" Brin asked, sliding onto the stool in front of her easel. "Library. I think the past owner liked to journal. Maybe it'll mention something about the room disappearance. Now, get to painting." With a deep breath, Brin picked up a container of paint and a brush and began to paint Neptune's pink frame. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] 10 Battles My team has completed ten extra battles.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=tallow candle]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Ambush
Battle Item
Pinkerlocke Day 29
Death Streak
Tails. Nothing today.
Updated 5.20.2021
"It's still here." Brin gazed at the half-finished portrait of her and Neptune. The smaller picture was still taped to the bottom of her easel. And the small splatter of pink paint over Neptune's white wings was still there. She touched her fingers to the picture, appreciating the texture of the paint.
Krisvan cleared his throat behind her. "I think you should finish the painting," he said softly. "It might give you some closure."
"Yeah," she murmured. "Wait, what?" Brin snapped back to attention as she realized what Krisvan had just said. "I can't. I've never finished any painting before, and I don't want to disgrace Neptune's memory like that."
"I believe you can do it as long as you set your mind to it. It's about time you started believing in yourself too."
"But what if I-"
"No buts. No what-ifs. Those things just get into your head and keep you from accomplishing anything. And hey, I'll be here to support you. I need to do a little reading on the Fortress before I begin to fix it, so it might be nice to just sit and read while you paint," he added, holding up a large book.
"Where did you get that?" Brin asked, sliding onto the stool in front of her easel.
"Library. I think the past owner liked to journal. Maybe it'll mention something about the room disappearance. Now, get to painting."
With a deep breath, Brin picked up a container of paint and a brush and began to paint Neptune's pink frame.
Projects
10 Battles
My team has completed ten extra battles.
Other Stuff
Tallow Candle
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.21.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=burrowing arm chitin] Apparel [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 30[/u][/size] Breed/Scroll a Dragon Hex and Longclaw have a nest of 3 eggs. Updated 5.21.2021[/center] After Diago had grown up enough to be able to take care of herself, Longclaw had much more time to clean. She joined Hex in making sure the dishes were sparkling, the windows were spotless, and the tile floor shined. But Longclaw was still waiting to hear back from the organization. She asked how soon they could predict any positions opening up and didn't hear anything for several days, until a courier dragon tapped on her window very early one morning. Longclaw scrambled outside before anyone could see the dragon and paid him, stealing away to the library to read her letter. Once she was seated at her usual desk, Longclaw eagerly tore it open and unfolded the letter. Her heart sank when she read the only two sentences on the paper. "We will collect you at your current location when a spot opens up, but keep in mind that it rarely happens in our organization so we cannot give you a prediction. In the meantime, we don't want to draw any attention to the organization's whereabouts, so please don't send any more questions unless they are absolutely urgent, or face the consequence of expulsion." Of course. Longclaw slumped in her chair and leaned on the desk. She was stuck at the Fortress. "Are you okay?" She nearly jumped out of her chair. She was followed? While trying to hide the letters with her thin body, Longclaw slowly turned around to see Hex, standing by a bookshelf with an obviously concerned look on his face. "No," she said honestly. "I'm not." "Do you need anything?" Hex looked so sincere, so kind, that she couldn't resist when he pulled her into a hug. But they must have released too much emotional magical energy each, because when they pulled apart, there were three eggs sitting next to them. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Unlock Hibden Slot Done[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 20[/u] Butterfly - Eve 8, Vaedren 9, Khione 8 Drops - [item=minor heath potion] Snake - Bentar 5, Brightwell 5, Amhara 7 Drops - [item=wildwood owl] - +1 tally [item=might fragment] - +2 Light tallies [item=minor heath potion] - add to hoard [item=leafy pack] - add 100t to hoard, Veronica loses ½ LP Ava and Hakan's nest hatched. (I forgot about it, sorry haha) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68147965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/681480/68147965.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68147966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/681480/68147966.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68147967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/681480/68147967.png[/img][/url]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Burrowing Arm Chitin
Apparel
Pinkerlocke Day 30
Breed/Scroll a Dragon
Hex and Longclaw have a nest of 3 eggs.
Updated 5.21.2021
After Diago had grown up enough to be able to take care of herself, Longclaw had much more time to clean. She joined Hex in making sure the dishes were sparkling, the windows were spotless, and the tile floor shined.
But Longclaw was still waiting to hear back from the organization. She asked how soon they could predict any positions opening up and didn't hear anything for several days, until a courier dragon tapped on her window very early one morning. Longclaw scrambled outside before anyone could see the dragon and paid him, stealing away to the library to read her letter.
Once she was seated at her usual desk, Longclaw eagerly tore it open and unfolded the letter. Her heart sank when she read the only two sentences on the paper.
"We will collect you at your current location when a spot opens up, but keep in mind that it rarely happens in our organization so we cannot give you a prediction. In the meantime, we don't want to draw any attention to the organization's whereabouts, so please don't send any more questions unless they are absolutely urgent, or face the consequence of expulsion."
Of course. Longclaw slumped in her chair and leaned on the desk. She was stuck at the Fortress.
"Are you okay?"
She nearly jumped out of her chair. She was followed? While trying to hide the letters with her thin body, Longclaw slowly turned around to see Hex, standing by a bookshelf with an obviously concerned look on his face.
"No," she said honestly. "I'm not."
"Do you need anything?"
Hex looked so sincere, so kind, that she couldn't resist when he pulled her into a hug.
But they must have released too much emotional magical energy each, because when they pulled apart, there were three eggs sitting next to them.
Projects
Unlock Hibden Slot
Done
Other Stuff
TvN Day 20
Butterfly - Eve 8, Vaedren 9, Khione 8
Drops -

Snake - Bentar 5, Brightwell 5, Amhara 7
Drops - Wildwood Owl - +1 tally
Might Fragment - +2 Light tallies
- add to hoard
Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Veronica loses ½ LP
Ava and Hakan's nest hatched. (I forgot about it, sorry haha)
68147965.png68147966.png68147967.png
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16