Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Randomlocke
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.1.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=berserker] Battle Item [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 41[/u][/size] Death Streak Tails! We're saved! In other news, Brin and Krisvan's nest hatched. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68406305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/684064/68406305.png[/img][/url] Opal Updated 6.17.2021[/center] Brin wasn't there when Krisvan woke up to the sound of something moving. He bolted upright in his bed and turned to face the small nest of three eggs a few feet away. One of them was shaking violently, but the soft glow usually emitted from Shadow eggs was gone from the other two. As fast as he could, Krisvan flew to Brin's room, shook her awake, and said, "The eggs are hatching!" They hurried back to the library, and Krisvan only just noticed that he left without making sure another dragon was inside, but he didn't care. "What's going on with the other two?" Brin walked up to them and peered at them closely. "They're not glowing like they're supposed to." "I'm no expert," Krisvan replied, "but I think something's wrong. I know for a fact that's not supposed to happen right before they hatch." Just then, the healthy egg burst open, revealing a small skydancer. Krisvan moved to Brin's side, and the two of them watched the other eggs. Suddenly, the two eggs crumbled to dust. Brin yelped and leaped back. "I gotta go do something. You stay with that one. I'll be right back," she said quickly. Before Krisvan could ask any questions, she sprinted out of the library. Hex woke up when Brin started banging on the door to his room. He fumbled around in the dark until he finally made it outside. "Brin, it's the middle of the night. What's going on?" "How many eggs were in the original nest?" Hex was taken aback. "Now that you mention it, there were three, but Avatar was the only one who really hatched," he responded, gesturing behind him to the sleeping tundra in his room. "The other two disappeared somehow." "Did you see them disappear?" "No. Why do you ask?" Brin sighed. "I believe something's very wrong with the eggs, and it has to do with the Fortress." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] 10 Battles Done[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=drywood termite]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Berserker
Battle Item
Pinkerlocke Day 41
Death Streak
Tails! We're saved!
In other news, Brin and Krisvan's nest hatched.
68406305.png
Opal
Updated 6.17.2021
Brin wasn't there when Krisvan woke up to the sound of something moving. He bolted upright in his bed and turned to face the small nest of three eggs a few feet away. One of them was shaking violently, but the soft glow usually emitted from Shadow eggs was gone from the other two.
As fast as he could, Krisvan flew to Brin's room, shook her awake, and said, "The eggs are hatching!"
They hurried back to the library, and Krisvan only just noticed that he left without making sure another dragon was inside, but he didn't care.
"What's going on with the other two?" Brin walked up to them and peered at them closely. "They're not glowing like they're supposed to."
"I'm no expert," Krisvan replied, "but I think something's wrong. I know for a fact that's not supposed to happen right before they hatch."
Just then, the healthy egg burst open, revealing a small skydancer. Krisvan moved to Brin's side, and the two of them watched the other eggs.
Suddenly, the two eggs crumbled to dust. Brin yelped and leaped back.
"I gotta go do something. You stay with that one. I'll be right back," she said quickly. Before Krisvan could ask any questions, she sprinted out of the library.
Hex woke up when Brin started banging on the door to his room. He fumbled around in the dark until he finally made it outside.
"Brin, it's the middle of the night. What's going on?"
"How many eggs were in the original nest?"
Hex was taken aback. "Now that you mention it, there were three, but Avatar was the only one who really hatched," he responded, gesturing behind him to the sleeping tundra in his room. "The other two disappeared somehow."
"Did you see them disappear?"
"No. Why do you ask?"
Brin sighed. "I believe something's very wrong with the eggs, and it has to do with the Fortress."
Projects
10 Battles
Done
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke:
Drywood Termite
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.2.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=ambush] Battle Item [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 42[/u][/size] Death Streak Heads Updated 6.18.2021[/center] Luckily for Kubos, the Fortress was large enough that she was able to keep NarrowWing and Chantau in neighboring rooms from hers without detection. She didn't know if she could handle hosting them in her own room. Chantau was harder to sneak around. He was around the size of most dragon breeds, so he didn't hide as well. Kubos made a mental note as she knocked on the door to NarrowWing's room. For some reason, the Fortress supplied rooms for dragons as small as he was, with everything to scale. The door was just bigger than Kubos's hand. "Hey!" she whispered. "We're going hunting, and you're coming along!" NarrowWing emerged from his room, looking sleepy. "Right now?" "Yes, right now!" Kubos's patience was wearing thin. "Hurry up before someone sees me talking to you!" "Alright. Just let me grab my pack." The veilspun went back inside and shut the door. Kubos looked around impatiently. No one was coming, right? She looked back at the door. Wait, where was the door? Kubos looked all around the walls, making sure she didn't miss it. "Darn room closures," she said under her breath, and let out a couple swear words. He was most likely dead, and even if it was just the wall that was sealed off, it was unlikely that Krisvan and Brin would find a solution before NarrowWing starved. This put Kubos in a difficult situation. She wanted the Fortress to be fixed as much as Brin did. It was better for her to take it over when it was functional then when it was broken. Should she tell them about NarrowWing? No. She was on thin ice already. They couldn't know that she was sneaking dragons inside the Fortress, and although they might not mind hosting more, they would definitely look down on the fact that they were going to be her army. And plus, if the rooms were going to start to close with dragons inside, they would find out eventually. Maybe that Light snapper would die in the process. [center]NarrowWing has died. [size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] 10 Battles Done[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=gold lustre vase]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Ambush
Battle Item
Pinkerlocke Day 42
Death Streak Heads
Updated 6.18.2021
Luckily for Kubos, the Fortress was large enough that she was able to keep NarrowWing and Chantau in neighboring rooms from hers without detection. She didn't know if she could handle hosting them in her own room.
Chantau was harder to sneak around. He was around the size of most dragon breeds, so he didn't hide as well. Kubos made a mental note as she knocked on the door to NarrowWing's room. For some reason, the Fortress supplied rooms for dragons as small as he was, with everything to scale. The door was just bigger than Kubos's hand.
"Hey!" she whispered. "We're going hunting, and you're coming along!" NarrowWing emerged from his room, looking sleepy.
"Right now?"
"Yes, right now!" Kubos's patience was wearing thin. "Hurry up before someone sees me talking to you!"
"Alright. Just let me grab my pack." The veilspun went back inside and shut the door. Kubos looked around impatiently. No one was coming, right? She looked back at the door.
Wait, where was the door? Kubos looked all around the walls, making sure she didn't miss it.
"Darn room closures," she said under her breath, and let out a couple swear words. He was most likely dead, and even if it was just the wall that was sealed off, it was unlikely that Krisvan and Brin would find a solution before NarrowWing starved.
This put Kubos in a difficult situation. She wanted the Fortress to be fixed as much as Brin did. It was better for her to take it over when it was functional then when it was broken. Should she tell them about NarrowWing?
No. She was on thin ice already. They couldn't know that she was sneaking dragons inside the Fortress, and although they might not mind hosting more, they would definitely look down on the fact that they were going to be her army.
And plus, if the rooms were going to start to close with dragons inside, they would find out eventually. Maybe that Light snapper would die in the process.
NarrowWing has died.

Projects
10 Battles
Done
Other Stuff
Gold Lustre Vase
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.3.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=imperial tails] Plants [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 43[/u][/size] 10-20 Battles Longclaw stayed at Level 8, Brin got to Level 8, and Avatar made it to Level 3. [item=leafy pack] Updated 6.19.2021[/center] "Wow. I really have a daughter." "Yes. You do." "You gave her a stupid name." "It was one of my best friend's name." "That doesn't change the fact that it's stupid." Hex sighed loudly. "Can't you just cooperate? I have to raise her all by myself and all you're doing is criticizing me. If you would like me to do something different, why don't you step in and help?" "You know I can't do that, Hex. People will talk. And it will demolish my chances of getting back into action at the organization." "Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't help!" Hex sighed and collapsed in a chair. Longclaw peered closer at Avatar, who was miraculously fast asleep amidst all the shouting. "Weren't there three of them?" "Two of them disappeared." "You lost them." "They disappeared," Hex said bluntly. "I heard from someone else who experienced the same thing with their nest. According to them, the two eggs crumbled to dust." Longclaw stared at Avatar, then Hex, and looked back and forth between them silently for almost a minute. Finally she threw her hands up in the air. "I'm out. I don't have time for all this drama and magic and crap like this. I, like you, have a job." "Yes, you do," Hex called after her as she stormed out of his room. "Being a mother." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Biolocke[/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=unstable serthis concoction] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] Determination Challenge Scorched Forest - Total Battles - 112 109 - [item=zephyr might fragment]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Imperial Tails
Plants
Pinkerlocke Day 43
10-20 Battles
Longclaw stayed at Level 8, Brin got to Level 8, and Avatar made it to Level 3.
Leafy Pack
Updated 6.19.2021
"Wow. I really have a daughter."
"Yes. You do."
"You gave her a stupid name."
"It was one of my best friend's name."
"That doesn't change the fact that it's stupid."
Hex sighed loudly. "Can't you just cooperate? I have to raise her all by myself and all you're doing is criticizing me. If you would like me to do something different, why don't you step in and help?"
"You know I can't do that, Hex. People will talk. And it will demolish my chances of getting back into action at the organization."
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can't help!" Hex sighed and collapsed in a chair.
Longclaw peered closer at Avatar, who was miraculously fast asleep amidst all the shouting. "Weren't there three of them?"
"Two of them disappeared."
"You lost them."
"They disappeared," Hex said bluntly. "I heard from someone else who experienced the same thing with their nest. According to them, the two eggs crumbled to dust."
Longclaw stared at Avatar, then Hex, and looked back and forth between them silently for almost a minute. Finally she threw her hands up in the air. "I'm out. I don't have time for all this drama and magic and crap like this. I, like you, have a job."
"Yes, you do," Hex called after her as she stormed out of his room. "Being a mother."
Projects
Biolocke
Unstable Serthis Concoction
Other Stuff
Determination Challenge
Scorched Forest -
Total Battles - 112
109 - Zephyr Might Fragment
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.4.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=redworm] Insects [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 44[/u][/size] 20-30 Battles [item=fiery acuity fragment] Updated 6.26.2021[/center] "And... Done!" Brin spun around to face Krisvan with the canvas in her hands. "What do you think?" "That was fast," Krisvan said as he examined the portrait of himself. "Well, I have been working for hours straight for days." Brin giggled. "So, what do you think?" He examined the painting. Brin had gotten every single marking on his body just right. "It looks exactly like me. You're a really good artist. What are you going to do next?" "I'm thinking of a self portrait, just to try it." "Sounds good." "Alright, I'm going to grab another canvas from their art closet. Be right back." "Okay." Krisvan settled down in his chair and examined his notes. How could he unlock another piece of the puzzle? He knew there was magic involved because of the trophies, but where did the magic come from? Some being must have put the magic in place before it abandoned the castle, but how could he investigate further? He looked up at Brin's stool to ask for her thoughts, but then he remembered she was going to the craft closet. How long ago did she leave? It must have been an hour at the least. Krisvan frowned. After he grabbed Hex and ordered him to remain in the library, Krisvan set out for the craft closet. He knew it wasn't far, but he must have missed it, because he got to the end of the hallway it was in. But he didn't remember seeing a door... Panicked, he ran up and down the hallway, searching frantically on both sides. Nothing. He flew around the Fortress, calling Brin's name, asking every dragon he ran into if they'd seen her recently. More nothing. Defeated, Krisvan trudged back to the library. There was no doubt about it. The castle had closed the craft closet with Brin inside. [center]Brin has died. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/center] Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke. [item=ghostly aura]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Redworm
Insects
Pinkerlocke Day 44
20-30 Battles
Fiery Acuity Fragment
Updated 6.26.2021
"And... Done!" Brin spun around to face Krisvan with the canvas in her hands. "What do you think?"
"That was fast," Krisvan said as he examined the portrait of himself.
"Well, I have been working for hours straight for days." Brin giggled. "So, what do you think?"
He examined the painting. Brin had gotten every single marking on his body just right. "It looks exactly like me. You're a really good artist. What are you going to do next?"
"I'm thinking of a self portrait, just to try it."
"Sounds good."
"Alright, I'm going to grab another canvas from their art closet. Be right back."
"Okay." Krisvan settled down in his chair and examined his notes. How could he unlock another piece of the puzzle? He knew there was magic involved because of the trophies, but where did the magic come from? Some being must have put the magic in place before it abandoned the castle, but how could he investigate further?
He looked up at Brin's stool to ask for her thoughts, but then he remembered she was going to the craft closet. How long ago did she leave? It must have been an hour at the least. Krisvan frowned.
After he grabbed Hex and ordered him to remain in the library, Krisvan set out for the craft closet. He knew it wasn't far, but he must have missed it, because he got to the end of the hallway it was in. But he didn't remember seeing a door...
Panicked, he ran up and down the hallway, searching frantically on both sides. Nothing. He flew around the Fortress, calling Brin's name, asking every dragon he ran into if they'd seen her recently. More nothing.
Defeated, Krisvan trudged back to the library. There was no doubt about it. The castle had closed the craft closet with Brin inside.
Brin has died.
Projects
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke.
Ghostly Aura
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.5.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=woodland vest] Apparel [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 45[/u][/size] Breed/Scroll a Dragon No one is RTB. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68592624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/685927/68592624.png[/img][/url] Brigida Updated 6.28.2021[/center] Longclaw didn't know why, but she didn't have a good feeling about her encounter with Kubos when before she brought Jumbo back to the Fortress, so when Kubos left that day to hunt, fish, catch and forage, she followed her stealthily. Sure enough, Kubos stumbled upon a small ridgeback. She smiled. "Hello there. Are you lost?" "Nope." Kubos looked very taken aback. "I know exactly where I'm going." Struggling to keep her composure, Kubos replied, "Do you need help to get where you're going?" "Nope." The ridgeback turned and walked away, leaving Kubos behind. The imperial walked the other way in a huff. Too late, Longclaw realized that the ridgeback was heading right for her. She tried to hide somewhere, quickly. "Is someone there?" The ridgeback called. She scanned the surrounding undergrowth. "I know you're hiding, Longclaw." Startled, Longclaw bolted upright, her eyes narrowed. "Who are you, and how do you know who I am?" "Well you see," the ridgeback said slyly, "I'm with the organization. Or rather, I'm the daughter of the head of the organization." "Brigida?" Longclaw peered closer. "Yes. I'm here to check up on you. We have reason to believe something worthy of suspicion is occurring at your current place of residence. I have orders to report everything, to make sure someone tells the truth about what you're up to here." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] HibDen Slot Done[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=old tin pot]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Woodland Vest
Apparel
Pinkerlocke Day 45
Breed/Scroll a Dragon
No one is RTB.
68592624.png
Brigida
Updated 6.28.2021
Longclaw didn't know why, but she didn't have a good feeling about her encounter with Kubos when before she brought Jumbo back to the Fortress, so when Kubos left that day to hunt, fish, catch and forage, she followed her stealthily.
Sure enough, Kubos stumbled upon a small ridgeback. She smiled. "Hello there. Are you lost?"
"Nope." Kubos looked very taken aback. "I know exactly where I'm going."
Struggling to keep her composure, Kubos replied, "Do you need help to get where you're going?"
"Nope." The ridgeback turned and walked away, leaving Kubos behind. The imperial walked the other way in a huff. Too late, Longclaw realized that the ridgeback was heading right for her. She tried to hide somewhere, quickly.
"Is someone there?" The ridgeback called. She scanned the surrounding undergrowth. "I know you're hiding, Longclaw."
Startled, Longclaw bolted upright, her eyes narrowed. "Who are you, and how do you know who I am?"
"Well you see," the ridgeback said slyly, "I'm with the organization. Or rather, I'm the daughter of the head of the organization."
"Brigida?" Longclaw peered closer.
"Yes. I'm here to check up on you. We have reason to believe something worthy of suspicion is occurring at your current place of residence. I have orders to report everything, to make sure someone tells the truth about what you're up to here."
Projects
HibDen Slot
Done
Other Stuff
Old Tin Pot
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.6.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=sanded pine plank] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 46[/u][/size] Writing 3.6.2021 (Day 15) has been updated. Updated 7.5.2021[/center] Krisvan stared at a spot on the library wall. It had been only a few days since Brin's death, so he was still an emotional mess. Opal, the surviving skydancer of the nest, grieved with him. Despite his despair at losing Brin, Krisvan's mind darted back and forth, trying to make sense of it all. He thought about the rooms that had been taken and tried to see a pattern. There had to be some way he could save the rest of the dragons in the Fortress. He also needed to tell them about Brin. Besides him and Opal, the only other dragon who knew about it was Longclaw. Dragons would start guessing about her disappearance. "Are we going to be able to fix everything?" Opal asked, breaking the silence. Krisvan sighed deeply. "I want to believe we will, but there's the possibility that we can't make it happen." "Will I disappear too?" The skydancer looked up at him with his big hatchling eyes. The sight made Krisvan determined to save him from whatever fate the Fortress had in store for him. "No." Krisvan stood up. "I will make sure you're safe. And all the other dragons too, we need to do something about this." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Random - Insects Long Drop Coliseum Challenge Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [item=vibrant rogue mask]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Sanded Pine Plank
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 46
Writing
3.6.2021 (Day 15) has been updated.
Updated 7.5.2021
Krisvan stared at a spot on the library wall. It had been only a few days since Brin's death, so he was still an emotional mess. Opal, the surviving skydancer of the nest, grieved with him.
Despite his despair at losing Brin, Krisvan's mind darted back and forth, trying to make sense of it all. He thought about the rooms that had been taken and tried to see a pattern. There had to be some way he could save the rest of the dragons in the Fortress.
He also needed to tell them about Brin. Besides him and Opal, the only other dragon who knew about it was Longclaw. Dragons would start guessing about her disappearance.
"Are we going to be able to fix everything?" Opal asked, breaking the silence.
Krisvan sighed deeply. "I want to believe we will, but there's the possibility that we can't make it happen."
"Will I disappear too?" The skydancer looked up at him with his big hatchling eyes. The sight made Krisvan determined to save him from whatever fate the Fortress had in store for him.
"No." Krisvan stood up. "I will make sure you're safe. And all the other dragons too, we need to do something about this."
Projects
Random - Insects
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
Other Stuff
Vibrant Rogue Mask
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.7.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=infestation hound] Familar [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 47[/u][/size] New Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68704038][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/687041/68704038.png[/img][/url] Updated 7.7.2021[/center] Still reeling from the loss of her last two victims to Longclaw, not to mention the fact that NarrowWing had died, Kubos set out to go hunting that day, but this time, she was smart about it and sneaked out so that Longclaw wouldn't see her leave. If there were any impressionable hatchlings in the Tangled Wood, she would find them without complication. But she didn't find anyone in her usual hunting grounds. Or even past those. Nothing was coming up, not even adult dragons. Where was everyone? "Um, hello?" There we go. Kubos was so relieved, but she had to quickly wipe the smile off of her face before she turned around to face the tundra. "I'm, um, I'm not lost. I'm not. But if you could just point me in the direction of the nearest clan that's taking in hatchlings, that'd be great." Thinking quickly, Kubos replied, "I'm sorry. There aren't any anywhere near. You'd have to travel for days and days on end just to find any clan, let alone one that takes in strays like yourself. Well, except for my clan... but..." "Oh. Okay, can I go to your clan?" "Well, right now we're in the middle of a conflict. The owners are having some difficulty working out the mechanics of the Fortress. Not only that, there's a bit of a power struggle between my group and theirs, so if you'd join, you could choose between me or them to side with." "Oh. Um, you, I guess." Kubos was fighting with all of her might not to break out into a sinister grin. "In that case, come with me. You'll have to remain hidden if we have any chance." Now, the tundra was having serious doubts about how trustworthy this imperial was. She was a giant red flag. But what choice did he have? He certainly couldn't turn back, and he had no idea how to survive on his own. So he followed the imperial to the Fortress. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Lucky Streak G&G, all the way.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=spikeshell cover]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Infestation Hound
Familar
Pinkerlocke Day 47
New Dragon
68704038.png
Updated 7.7.2021
Still reeling from the loss of her last two victims to Longclaw, not to mention the fact that NarrowWing had died, Kubos set out to go hunting that day, but this time, she was smart about it and sneaked out so that Longclaw wouldn't see her leave. If there were any impressionable hatchlings in the Tangled Wood, she would find them without complication.
But she didn't find anyone in her usual hunting grounds. Or even past those. Nothing was coming up, not even adult dragons. Where was everyone?
"Um, hello?" There we go. Kubos was so relieved, but she had to quickly wipe the smile off of her face before she turned around to face the tundra. "I'm, um, I'm not lost. I'm not. But if you could just point me in the direction of the nearest clan that's taking in hatchlings, that'd be great."
Thinking quickly, Kubos replied, "I'm sorry. There aren't any anywhere near. You'd have to travel for days and days on end just to find any clan, let alone one that takes in strays like yourself. Well, except for my clan... but..."
"Oh. Okay, can I go to your clan?"
"Well, right now we're in the middle of a conflict. The owners are having some difficulty working out the mechanics of the Fortress. Not only that, there's a bit of a power struggle between my group and theirs, so if you'd join, you could choose between me or them to side with."
"Oh. Um, you, I guess."
Kubos was fighting with all of her might not to break out into a sinister grin. "In that case, come with me. You'll have to remain hidden if we have any chance."
Now, the tundra was having serious doubts about how trustworthy this imperial was. She was a giant red flag. But what choice did he have? He certainly couldn't turn back, and he had no idea how to survive on his own.
So he followed the imperial to the Fortress.
Projects
Lucky Streak
G&G, all the way.
Other Stuff
Spikeshell Cover
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.8.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=simple darsteel wing bangles] Apparel [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 48[/u][/size] Breed/Scroll a Dragon We have enough dragons. I'm running out of space. Chantau looks different now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68374726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/683748/68374726.png[/img][/url] Updated 7.22.2021[/center] Chantau lay on the floor in his room, staring at the wall. Because he wasn't as small as NarrowWing was, he wasn't allowed to come with Kubos on her outings. However, even though he was gone, Chantau still didn't get very much attention. Neither did Meryvn, though. He sat on the other side of the room. Kubos insisted they share to avoid attracting unwanted attention, despite their protests that if this room closed, she'd lose both of them. Mervyn sighed deeply. "So. Is this what it's like the whole time?" "Only when she leaves." Chantau sat up. "Sometimes she brought me a book. Sometimes, though, she left me to sit and wait until she returned, and then we'd train." "Wonderful. Why are we helping her again?" "Well, it is-" Chantau stopped abruptly. Mervyn, concerned, looked over at him. The spiral had his hands over his eyes, obviously in pain. "Um... is something wrong?" No response. Mervyn, unsure of what to do, just sat there. Chantau, on the other hand, was in immense pain. What started in his eyes spread to his whole body, growing worse and worse until... it stopped. He looked up at Mervyn. Mervyn gasped. "You... your eyes... they've..." "They've what?" Panicked, Chantau flew to the mirror and nearly fell down in shock. What had once been normal looking eyes were now one large swirl. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] HibDen Slot Done[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=buttercup-edged claw]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png

Apparel
Pinkerlocke Day 48
Breed/Scroll a Dragon
We have enough dragons. I'm running out of space.
Chantau looks different now.
68374726.png
Updated 7.22.2021
Chantau lay on the floor in his room, staring at the wall. Because he wasn't as small as NarrowWing was, he wasn't allowed to come with Kubos on her outings. However, even though he was gone, Chantau still didn't get very much attention. Neither did Meryvn, though. He sat on the other side of the room. Kubos insisted they share to avoid attracting unwanted attention, despite their protests that if this room closed, she'd lose both of them.
Mervyn sighed deeply. "So. Is this what it's like the whole time?"
"Only when she leaves." Chantau sat up. "Sometimes she brought me a book. Sometimes, though, she left me to sit and wait until she returned, and then we'd train."
"Wonderful. Why are we helping her again?"
"Well, it is-" Chantau stopped abruptly. Mervyn, concerned, looked over at him. The spiral had his hands over his eyes, obviously in pain.
"Um... is something wrong?"
No response. Mervyn, unsure of what to do, just sat there.
Chantau, on the other hand, was in immense pain. What started in his eyes spread to his whole body, growing worse and worse until... it stopped.
He looked up at Mervyn. Mervyn gasped.
"You... your eyes... they've..."
"They've what?" Panicked, Chantau flew to the mirror and nearly fell down in shock. What had once been normal looking eyes were now one large swirl.
Projects
HibDen Slot
Done
Other Stuff
Buttercup-Edged Claw
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.9.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=snow streak pinion] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 49[/u][/size] Writing 3.7.2021 (Day 16) has been updated. Updated 7.25.2021[/center] Krisvan and Opal had gathered everyone into the dining room. They all looked at him funny as they waited for him to give them his announcement. Longclaw made eye contact with Krisvan and tried to give him an encouraging smile. Krisvan nodded. "Everyone, I have to tell you. Some of you may have noticed that Brin has been missing for the past few days. Well, I have to tell you that she was trapped in a room as it closed." Murmurs and gasps rippled through the crowd of dragons. "Now, to prevent any more loss, I need everyone to evacuate the Fortress. We can stay a little ways away, make another structure for everyone to live in. Anyone who wants to leave is more than welcome to, but those who chose to stay will have to pitch in to construct our new home." Hex tenatively raised his paw. "Does that mean we're a clan now?" Krisvan blinked. He looked at the dragons surrounding him, their eyes wide. "Yes, Hex. I suppose it does. I'll lead in Brin's absence, unless anyone has any objections?" No one objected. Kubos mulled over the thought in her mind, but decided against it. Not now. She had to find more hatchlings and wait for her moment to strike. "Good. Now, pack all of your personal belongings." Amidst the scramble to grab their things, Longclaw flew up to Krisvan. "You made the right choice. And you deserve to lead this clan." "Thank you," he replied, but he couldn't squash the feeling in his gut that he didn't deserve this role. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Random - Trinkets[/center] [quote=Question #5]Is the clan spiritual and highly loyal to their deity? Are they indifferent?[/quote] While the clan is very loyal to Shadow, they're not as interested in the Shadowbinder. The dragons of the clan rely on the Council instead of a deity, but each individual dragon has the freedom worship the deity of their flight however they want. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=fluttering chitin breastplate]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Snow Streak Pinion
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 49
Writing
3.7.2021 (Day 16) has been updated.
Updated 7.25.2021
Krisvan and Opal had gathered everyone into the dining room. They all looked at him funny as they waited for him to give them his announcement. Longclaw made eye contact with Krisvan and tried to give him an encouraging smile.
Krisvan nodded. "Everyone, I have to tell you. Some of you may have noticed that Brin has been missing for the past few days. Well, I have to tell you that she was trapped in a room as it closed."
Murmurs and gasps rippled through the crowd of dragons.
"Now, to prevent any more loss, I need everyone to evacuate the Fortress. We can stay a little ways away, make another structure for everyone to live in. Anyone who wants to leave is more than welcome to, but those who chose to stay will have to pitch in to construct our new home."
Hex tenatively raised his paw. "Does that mean we're a clan now?"
Krisvan blinked. He looked at the dragons surrounding him, their eyes wide. "Yes, Hex. I suppose it does. I'll lead in Brin's absence, unless anyone has any objections?"
No one objected. Kubos mulled over the thought in her mind, but decided against it. Not now. She had to find more hatchlings and wait for her moment to strike.
"Good. Now, pack all of your personal belongings."
Amidst the scramble to grab their things, Longclaw flew up to Krisvan.
"You made the right choice. And you deserve to lead this clan."
"Thank you," he replied, but he couldn't squash the feeling in his gut that he didn't deserve this role.
Projects
Random - Trinkets
Question #5 wrote:
Is the clan spiritual and highly loyal to their deity? Are they indifferent?
While the clan is very loyal to Shadow, they're not as interested in the Shadowbinder. The dragons of the clan rely on the Council instead of a deity, but each individual dragon has the freedom worship the deity of their flight however they want.
Other Stuff
Fluttering Chitin Breastplate
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]4.10.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=fossilized leaf] Trinkets [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day[/u][/size] Bio Template Avatar has a bio upgrade![/center] [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Question[/center] [quote=Question #6]How does the clan view those from different Flights? Are they welcoming to all dragons, or suspcious of newcomers?[/quote] They do welcome all dragons, but they have to hibernate. Most new dragons wait there to be trained and sold for profit. Other flights, though, they don't care much about. But they do put restrictions on Light, Plague, and Arcane dragons for fear that they might use their advantage over Shadow to take over. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=scholar]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Fossilized Leaf
Trinkets
Pinkerlocke Day
Bio Template
Projects
Question
Question #6 wrote:
How does the clan view those from different Flights? Are they welcoming to all dragons, or suspcious of newcomers?
They do welcome all dragons, but they have to hibernate. Most new dragons wait there to be trained and sold for profit. Other flights, though, they don't care much about. But they do put restrictions on Light, Plague, and Arcane dragons for fear that they might use their advantage over Shadow to take over.
Other Stuff
Scholar
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16