Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Randomlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.20.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=Pristine Harpy Leathers] Trinkets [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 1[/u][/size] Bio Template Longclaw gets a bio upgrade! Updated 2.21.2021[/center] Neptune relaxed in his parlor. He slowly ate his fish, savoring every bite. Life was good. In a nearby chair, his mate Brin copied his movements. They sat in silence. A faint knocking was heard from the front doors. Neptune placed his plate on the coffee table and went to answer the door. Brin followed cautiously, nervously eating her fish. Neptune flung open the doors to a spiral. She had clearly been through a lot and could use some help. "Can I... help you?" Neptune asked. The spiral nodded. "All I need is a few days. That's it." Without warning, the spiral pushed past the two coatls and set her stuff down. "I'm Longclaw. Which room is mine?" Finding some bravery, Brin scoffed, "Your room? Who said you could stay here?" "Well, you obviously can fit more than a few guests. This fortress is huge! But I'm assuming you don't have any, seeing as how this place is literally in the middle of nowhere?" "That's true, but we chose this place so we wouldn't have to have guests. Now, if you please-" Neptune was cut short. "Please?" Longclaw begged. "A few days. I just need to rest up for the next leg of my journey." Neptune and Brin looked at each other. Brin shrugged, and Neptune sighed. "Fine. On one condition. You have to wait on us, sleep in the servant's quarters, and find your own food. I know your kind needs meat and insects, but we only have seafood here." Longclaw gasped, "Yay! I've never slept anywhere nearly as fancy as the servant's quarters!" As Brin showed her to her rooms, Neptune sighed. He didn't want some stranger interrupting his life. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Question[/center] [quote=Question #1]What Flight is your clan?[/quote] Shadow. Duh. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 1[/u] Butterfly - Veronica 2, Vaedren 3, Eve 3 Veronica faints. Khione 2 replaces her. Drops - None Snake - Windblast 3, Hakan 3, Amhara 3 Drops - none
shadowmidsmall2.png
Pristine Harpy Leathers
Trinkets
Pinkerlocke Day 1
Bio Template
Longclaw gets a bio upgrade!
Updated 2.21.2021
Neptune relaxed in his parlor. He slowly ate his fish, savoring every bite. Life was good.
In a nearby chair, his mate Brin copied his movements. They sat in silence.
A faint knocking was heard from the front doors. Neptune placed his plate on the coffee table and went to answer the door. Brin followed cautiously, nervously eating her fish.
Neptune flung open the doors to a spiral. She had clearly been through a lot and could use some help.
"Can I... help you?" Neptune asked. The spiral nodded.
"All I need is a few days. That's it." Without warning, the spiral pushed past the two coatls and set her stuff down. "I'm Longclaw. Which room is mine?"
Finding some bravery, Brin scoffed, "Your room? Who said you could stay here?"
"Well, you obviously can fit more than a few guests. This fortress is huge! But I'm assuming you don't have any, seeing as how this place is literally in the middle of nowhere?"
"That's true, but we chose this place so we wouldn't have to have guests. Now, if you please-" Neptune was cut short.
"Please?" Longclaw begged. "A few days. I just need to rest up for the next leg of my journey."
Neptune and Brin looked at each other. Brin shrugged, and Neptune sighed.
"Fine. On one condition. You have to wait on us, sleep in the servant's quarters, and find your own food. I know your kind needs meat and insects, but we only have seafood here."
Longclaw gasped, "Yay! I've never slept anywhere nearly as fancy as the servant's quarters!"
As Brin showed her to her rooms, Neptune sighed. He didn't want some stranger interrupting his life.
Projects
Question
Question #1 wrote:
What Flight is your clan?
Shadow. Duh.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 1
Butterfly - Veronica 2, Vaedren 3, Eve 3
Veronica faints. Khione 2 replaces her.
Drops - None

Snake - Windblast 3, Hakan 3, Amhara 3
Drops - none
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.21.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=stone fertility statue] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 2[/u][/size] Writing 2.20.2021 (Day 1) has been updated. Updated 2.23.2021[/center] Longclaw got up bright and early that morning. The servant's quarters were very comfortable, so she got a full night of sleep. She drifted this way and that as she flew to the large front doors. "What do you think you're doing?" Neptune glared as he peered at her. "Where are you going?" "To find food for myself. Like you said." Longclaw turned away and pulled on the door. "I also said you need to wait on us. And do I see any breakfast? No. We get food first, and then you can find yours." Brin emerged from the hallway, saying, "Neptune, let her find some food. You don't usually eat until another hour or so." "I'll be really quick, I promise. I'm a good hunter." Longclaw gave the door an extra pull. "Seriously, though, why is this door stuck?" "It's locked." Rolling her eyes, Brin fished a key out of her bathrobe. "I hope you find something good to eat, Longclaw," she whispered as she unlocked the door. Longclaw pushed it open and was gone in a flash. "I better get my breakfast on time," Neptune grumbled. Around a half an hour later, Longclaw was back and had eaten a rabbit. "What do you want for breakfast, Neptune?" "Just cook some shrimp for me today." The coatl sat on a bar stool at the long counter. After a while, she had produced a plate of shrimp for the two of them. "If there's nothing else, I'll head to the servant's quarters," Longclaw said. She was back a moment later. "Which way do I go?" "It should be right down that hallway..." Brin sighed and got up, but the hallway that led to that wing of the fortress was gone. In its place was a stone wall. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort[/center] I have sorted through the Trinkets in my hoard. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] Determination Challenge Training Fields Battles - 22 11 - [item=green lace wristlet] 22 - [item=webwing alpha] - Done!
shadowmidsmall2.png
Stone Fertility Statue
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 2
Writing
2.20.2021 (Day 1) has been updated.
Updated 2.23.2021
Longclaw got up bright and early that morning. The servant's quarters were very comfortable, so she got a full night of sleep. She drifted this way and that as she flew to the large front doors.
"What do you think you're doing?" Neptune glared as he peered at her. "Where are you going?"
"To find food for myself. Like you said." Longclaw turned away and pulled on the door.
"I also said you need to wait on us. And do I see any breakfast? No. We get food first, and then you can find yours."
Brin emerged from the hallway, saying, "Neptune, let her find some food. You don't usually eat until another hour or so."
"I'll be really quick, I promise. I'm a good hunter." Longclaw gave the door an extra pull. "Seriously, though, why is this door stuck?"
"It's locked."
Rolling her eyes, Brin fished a key out of her bathrobe. "I hope you find something good to eat, Longclaw," she whispered as she unlocked the door.
Longclaw pushed it open and was gone in a flash.
"I better get my breakfast on time," Neptune grumbled.
Around a half an hour later, Longclaw was back and had eaten a rabbit. "What do you want for breakfast, Neptune?"
"Just cook some shrimp for me today." The coatl sat on a bar stool at the long counter. After a while, she had produced a plate of shrimp for the two of them.
"If there's nothing else, I'll head to the servant's quarters," Longclaw said. She was back a moment later. "Which way do I go?"
"It should be right down that hallway..." Brin sighed and got up, but the hallway that led to that wing of the fortress was gone. In its place was a stone wall.
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the Trinkets in my hoard.
Other Stuff
Determination Challenge
Training Fields
Battles - 22
11 - Green Lace Wristlet
22 - Webwing Alpha - Done!
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.22.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=elk] Familiar [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 3[/u][/size] New Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67394598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/673946/67394598.png[/img][/url] Hex Updated 2.26.2021[/center] After making another fishy breakfast under Neptune's critical eye, Longclaw set off to hunt. She thought about yesterday, when Neptune nearly had a heart attack when he saw a wall right where a hallway was supposed to be. Longclaw had almost laughed at them and said "rich dragon problems," but she didn't want to get thrown out. Especially since she needed to stay for a little longer than expected. An extremely loud sneeze was heard from the undergrowth. Longclaw jumped. "Who's there?" "Just me." A tundra emerged from a clump of bushes. "I'm sorry if I scared you." "It's fine. I'm okay. You should get that sneeze looked at, it didn't sound natural." "Oh, it's fine. I'm allergic to most leaves, so I sneeze very loudly as a result." Longclaw turned to leave, saying, "Good luck with that. I gotta go back to the fortress, my boss is likely going to flip if I'm gone too long." Almost like a switch had been flipped, the tundra perked up. "You have a job? I need one really badly. After I got fired, I was left with no place to go." After thinking about it for a second, Longclaw replied, "I bet my boss will let you stay at the fortress if you work for him. I'll be gone in a little anyway, and they seem to really enjoy having someone to boss around." But apparently, not enough to keep the new tundra. "Hex really needs a job! Why can't you take him in?" Longclaw protested. Brin looked like she supported the idea, but her mate didn't seem to agree. "We literally just lost the servant's quarters, and I'm not going to let him in one of our pristine guest rooms-" "That have no one in them?" Longclaw scoffed. "You don't have any guests, so what's the difference?" Brin reasoned, "Neptune, it would be nice to have some extra help after Longclaw leaves." After considering his mate's thoughts for a second, Neptune sighed. "Fine. But no one else." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Lucky Streak Hello, Glimmer and Gloom. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 2[/u] Butterfly - Vaedren 4, Eve 4, Veronica 3 Drops - [item=shimmering pinecone]x2 - add 50t to hoard Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 1, Alaula 3 Ava faints. Hakan 4 replaces her. Drops - [item=shimmering pinecone]x3 - add 75t to hoard
shadowmidsmall2.png
Elk
Familiar
Pinkerlocke Day 3
New Dragon
67394598.png
Hex
Updated 2.26.2021
After making another fishy breakfast under Neptune's critical eye, Longclaw set off to hunt. She thought about yesterday, when Neptune nearly had a heart attack when he saw a wall right where a hallway was supposed to be. Longclaw had almost laughed at them and said "rich dragon problems," but she didn't want to get thrown out. Especially since she needed to stay for a little longer than expected.
An extremely loud sneeze was heard from the undergrowth. Longclaw jumped.
"Who's there?"
"Just me." A tundra emerged from a clump of bushes. "I'm sorry if I scared you."
"It's fine. I'm okay. You should get that sneeze looked at, it didn't sound natural."
"Oh, it's fine. I'm allergic to most leaves, so I sneeze very loudly as a result."
Longclaw turned to leave, saying, "Good luck with that. I gotta go back to the fortress, my boss is likely going to flip if I'm gone too long."
Almost like a switch had been flipped, the tundra perked up. "You have a job? I need one really badly. After I got fired, I was left with no place to go."
After thinking about it for a second, Longclaw replied, "I bet my boss will let you stay at the fortress if you work for him. I'll be gone in a little anyway, and they seem to really enjoy having someone to boss around."
But apparently, not enough to keep the new tundra.
"Hex really needs a job! Why can't you take him in?" Longclaw protested. Brin looked like she supported the idea, but her mate didn't seem to agree.
"We literally just lost the servant's quarters, and I'm not going to let him in one of our pristine guest rooms-"
"That have no one in them?" Longclaw scoffed. "You don't have any guests, so what's the difference?"
Brin reasoned, "Neptune, it would be nice to have some extra help after Longclaw leaves."
After considering his mate's thoughts for a second, Neptune sighed. "Fine. But no one else."
Projects
Lucky Streak
Hello, Glimmer and Gloom.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 2
Butterfly - Vaedren 4, Eve 4, Veronica 3
Drops - Shimmering Pinecone x2 - add 50t to hoard

Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 1, Alaula 3
Ava faints. Hakan 4 replaces her.
Drops - Shimmering Pinecone x3 - add 75t to hoard
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.23.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=volcanic remnants] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 4[/u][/size] Writing 2.21.2021 (Day 2) has been updated. Updated 2.27.2021.[/center] Hex was much better at his job than Longclaw. Neptune was really glad they let him in, but he wouldn't admit it to anyone. He was silent and didn't ask constant questions like she did, and he cooked and cleaned like he really cared about staying. But he had more important matters to think about besides the diligence of his servants. On the day after Hex arrived, Neptune walked to the game room to search for something to do. Brin was in her craft room working on a painting of herself and her mate, using a smaller portrait as a reference. But she sprayed paint all over Neptune's wings when he cursed suddenly and loudly, making her jump. "Where in the world is the game room?" Confused, Brin ran to the game room entrance. Instead of the large archway, there was another stone wall. Next to her, Neptune was hyperventilating. "Brin! What is happening to this castle?" "Neptune, I really don't know. That's two big changes to the fortress that we can't explain." "Don't remind me." Standing up taller, he asked, "Do you think we can do anything about it?" Brin blanked. "Maybe ask for help someone?" She winced once her mate sucked in a breath. "No. I think we should tackle this on our own. We need to be self reliant." "Says the guy that will only let people stay in his enormous fortress as long as they wait on him claw and foot," Longclaw said from the end of the hallway. Infuriated, Neptune snapped, "Go dust the library until all the books gleam!" Before she could respond, "Books can't really gleam," he stormed away. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort[/center] I have sorted through the Plants in my hoard. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 3[/u] Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 3, Alaula 4 Drops - Minor Health Potion x2 - add to hoard [item=Leafy Pack] - add 100t to hoard, Badan loses ½ LP Butterfly - Khione 3, Vaedren 4, Veronica 4 Drops - Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Alaula loses ½ LP [item=Frosted Pocketmouse] - +1 tally
shadowmidsmall2.png
Volcanic Remnants
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 4
Writing
2.21.2021 (Day 2) has been updated.
Updated 2.27.2021.
Hex was much better at his job than Longclaw. Neptune was really glad they let him in, but he wouldn't admit it to anyone. He was silent and didn't ask constant questions like she did, and he cooked and cleaned like he really cared about staying.
But he had more important matters to think about besides the diligence of his servants.
On the day after Hex arrived, Neptune walked to the game room to search for something to do. Brin was in her craft room working on a painting of herself and her mate, using a smaller portrait as a reference. But she sprayed paint all over Neptune's wings when he cursed suddenly and loudly, making her jump.
"Where in the world is the game room?"
Confused, Brin ran to the game room entrance. Instead of the large archway, there was another stone wall. Next to her, Neptune was hyperventilating.
"Brin! What is happening to this castle?"
"Neptune, I really don't know. That's two big changes to the fortress that we can't explain."
"Don't remind me." Standing up taller, he asked, "Do you think we can do anything about it?"
Brin blanked. "Maybe ask for help someone?" She winced once her mate sucked in a breath.
"No. I think we should tackle this on our own. We need to be self reliant."
"Says the guy that will only let people stay in his enormous fortress as long as they wait on him claw and foot," Longclaw said from the end of the hallway.
Infuriated, Neptune snapped, "Go dust the library until all the books gleam!"
Before she could respond, "Books can't really gleam," he stormed away.
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the Plants in my hoard.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 3
Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 3, Alaula 4
Drops - Minor Health Potion x2 - add to hoard
Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Badan loses ½ LP

Butterfly - Khione 3, Vaedren 4, Veronica 4
Drops - Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Alaula loses ½ LP
Frosted Pocketmouse - +1 tally
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.24.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=Grey River Jumper] Insects [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 5[/u][/size] 20-30 Battles Hex, Brin and Longclaw made it to Level 3. Drops - [item=loaded dice chest][item=shimmering pinecone]x2 Updated 2.28.2021[/center] Hex learned very quickly that it was best to stay out of Neptune's way. But he couldn't avoid talking to him when he had to say something about one of the missing guest rooms. It was right in between his and Longclaw's rooms, and technically she noticed it first. But she didn't care. So he had to do the painful job of delivering bad news to Neptune. And he was not happy about it. It took a while, but he finally stopped punching the living room pillows long enough for Brin to sit him down and talk in a hushed, calming tone. "Are you sure we can handle this? We're just a couple who moved to a fortress they found in the middle of nowhere to get away from the craziness of the rest of the world. We have no knowledge of what we're up against. I think it's time we called in someone who knows what they're doing." "But that's just it," Neptune said, hints of panic in his voice. "As soon as we send word of our dilemma, any random dragon can just waltz in here and make themselves comfortable. We give away our location and risk our privacy. That can't happen." "I see your point. But something has to be done. And if you don't do anything," Brin said, getting up from her place on the couch and giving him a stern look, "then I will." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/center] Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 4 [/u] Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 4, Alaula 4 Drops - [item=shimmering pinecone]x4 - add 100t to hoard Butterfly - Eve, Badan, Veronica Drops - Glowing Pocket Mouse - +1 tally [item=Minor Health Potion] - add to hoard
shadowmidsmall2.png
Grey River Jumper
Insects
Pinkerlocke Day 5
20-30 Battles
Hex, Brin and Longclaw made it to Level 3.
Drops -
Loaded Dice Chest Shimmering Pinecone x2
Updated 2.28.2021
Hex learned very quickly that it was best to stay out of Neptune's way. But he couldn't avoid talking to him when he had to say something about one of the missing guest rooms.
It was right in between his and Longclaw's rooms, and technically she noticed it first. But she didn't care. So he had to do the painful job of delivering bad news to Neptune.
And he was not happy about it.
It took a while, but he finally stopped punching the living room pillows long enough for Brin to sit him down and talk in a hushed, calming tone.
"Are you sure we can handle this? We're just a couple who moved to a fortress they found in the middle of nowhere to get away from the craziness of the rest of the world. We have no knowledge of what we're up against. I think it's time we called in someone who knows what they're doing."
"But that's just it," Neptune said, hints of panic in his voice. "As soon as we send word of our dilemma, any random dragon can just waltz in here and make themselves comfortable. We give away our location and risk our privacy. That can't happen."
"I see your point. But something has to be done. And if you don't do anything," Brin said, getting up from her place on the couch and giving him a stern look, "then I will."
Projects
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 4
Snake - Windblast 4, Ava 4, Alaula 4
Drops - Shimmering Pinecone x4 - add 100t to hoard

Butterfly - Eve, Badan, Veronica
Drops - Glowing Pocket Mouse - +1 tally
Minor Health Potion - add to hoard
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.25.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=emerald brooch] Trinket [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 6[/u][/size] Bio Template Hex gets a bio upgrade! Updated 3.1.2021[/center] Brin slammed on the table to get Neptune's attention. "Hey. I have an idea." "What is it?" Neptune didn't look up from his book. "What if I go to the nearest clan and ask them about their magic users? Maybe borrow one, meet them before we show them our home to ensure we only get dragons we trust in the fortress." "Sure," Neptune replied, still engrossed in his book. "Or maybe," Brin said, "We could just send a letter to an entire circus caravan and tell them to bring their most destructive animals to the fortress to do whatever they wish." "Mm-hm." Brin took the book out of his hands. "Did you hear me?" "Uh, no." After Brin explained her plan to him, he shook his head, saying, "Absolutely not. That's too dangerous. What if something happens to you?" "Nothing will happen to me." "You don't know that-" Hex interrupted, "Hey, um, please don't be mad at me, cause I didn't do anything, but the exercise room is gone as of five minutes ago." While Neptune was distracted, Brin slipped away to pack a few necessities and write a quick note. She didn't care if her mate didn't want her to, it was for his own good. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Question[/center] [quote=Question #2]Why did they choose this Flight?[/quote] After the progens authorized a trade to obtain a higher leveled dragon, they thought it would make their clan safer. However, the dragon threatened them with their power and forced them into becoming a Shadow lair. In all seriousness, I like Shadow for the glowing mushrooms. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 5[/u] Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 4, Veronica 4 Drops - none Snake - Hakan, Amhara, Alaula Drops - [item=Minor Health Potion] - add to hoard Sweetpuff - +1 tally
shadowmidsmall2.png
Emerald Brooch
Trinket
Pinkerlocke Day 6
Bio Template
Hex gets a bio upgrade!
Updated 3.1.2021
Brin slammed on the table to get Neptune's attention. "Hey. I have an idea."
"What is it?" Neptune didn't look up from his book.
"What if I go to the nearest clan and ask them about their magic users? Maybe borrow one, meet them before we show them our home to ensure we only get dragons we trust in the fortress."
"Sure," Neptune replied, still engrossed in his book.
"Or maybe," Brin said, "We could just send a letter to an entire circus caravan and tell them to bring their most destructive animals to the fortress to do whatever they wish."
"Mm-hm."
Brin took the book out of his hands. "Did you hear me?"
"Uh, no."
After Brin explained her plan to him, he shook his head, saying, "Absolutely not. That's too dangerous. What if something happens to you?"
"Nothing will happen to me."
"You don't know that-"
Hex interrupted, "Hey, um, please don't be mad at me, cause I didn't do anything, but the exercise room is gone as of five minutes ago."
While Neptune was distracted, Brin slipped away to pack a few necessities and write a quick note. She didn't care if her mate didn't want her to, it was for his own good.
Projects
Question
Question #2 wrote:
Why did they choose this Flight?
After the progens authorized a trade to obtain a higher leveled dragon, they thought it would make their clan safer. However, the dragon threatened them with their power and forced them into becoming a Shadow lair.

In all seriousness, I like Shadow for the glowing mushrooms.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 5
Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 4, Veronica 4
Drops - none

Snake - Hakan, Amhara, Alaula
Drops - Minor Health Potion - add to hoard
Sweetpuff - +1 tally
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.26.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=chrysoberyl] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 7[/u][/size] Writing 2.22.2021 (Day 3) has been updated. Updated 3.3.2021[/center] Longclaw and Hex were no longer concerned with Neptune's mental state. They feared for their lives. He'd taken to walking to a wall that used to lead somewhere and slamming a sledgehammer into it repeatedly, as if breaking down the wall was all he needed to do to get the room back. But he wasn't just angry at the fortress. He was angry at his mate. She had just left him to deal with everything while she ran off in search of help. Since Brin didn't tell him which direction she went, he couldn't do anything to find her. All he could do was cry himself to sleep every night, praying to the Shadowbinder to keep her alive and out of danger. Which was kind of an awkward experience as a water dragon, but he needed to check all of his bases. Longclaw made a mental note to keep news of her permanent stay out of his ears until his mate was safe in the fortress with a talented mage who could fix the shifting fortress situation. Not that he noticed that she'd been here for almost a week. Unfortunately, the job fell through. She'd received word that some other dragon had claimed it before she could make it to the Forum of the Obscured Crescent on time. The loss was devastating. That job was the only thing that would allow her life to become more exciting. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort[/center] I have sorted through the apparel in my hoard. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 6[/u] Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 4, Eve 4 Khione faints. Badan 3 replaces her Drops - [item=Minor Health Potion] - add to hoard Ragepuff - +1 tally Snake - Ava 4, Amhara 4, Alaula 5 Drops - [item=Contuse] - Veronica loses 2 LP [item=Blooming Strangler] - +1 tally
shadowmidsmall2.png
Chrysoberyl
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 7
Writing
2.22.2021 (Day 3) has been updated.
Updated 3.3.2021
Longclaw and Hex were no longer concerned with Neptune's mental state.
They feared for their lives.
He'd taken to walking to a wall that used to lead somewhere and slamming a sledgehammer into it repeatedly, as if breaking down the wall was all he needed to do to get the room back. But he wasn't just angry at the fortress. He was angry at his mate.
She had just left him to deal with everything while she ran off in search of help. Since Brin didn't tell him which direction she went, he couldn't do anything to find her. All he could do was cry himself to sleep every night, praying to the Shadowbinder to keep her alive and out of danger. Which was kind of an awkward experience as a water dragon, but he needed to check all of his bases.
Longclaw made a mental note to keep news of her permanent stay out of his ears until his mate was safe in the fortress with a talented mage who could fix the shifting fortress situation. Not that he noticed that she'd been here for almost a week.
Unfortunately, the job fell through. She'd received word that some other dragon had claimed it before she could make it to the Forum of the Obscured Crescent on time. The loss was devastating. That job was the only thing that would allow her life to become more exciting.
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the apparel in my hoard.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 6
Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 4, Eve 4
Khione faints. Badan 3 replaces her
Ragepuff - +1 tally

Snake - Ava 4, Amhara 4, Alaula 5
Drops - Contuse - Veronica loses 2 LP
Blooming Strangler - +1 tally
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.27.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=almandine] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 8[/u][/size] Writing 2.23.2021 (Day 23) has been updated. Updated 3.7.2021[/center] Brin stumbled through the forest. Her wings were tired from days of flying, so she had to rely on her legs. She looked up and peered into the distance. She could see a pile of wood, but it had been chopped into logs. Brin had found dragons at last! "Hello?" she called as she walked closer, a wooden house coming into view. A tundra shuffled outside and peered at her. "What are you doing out here? I expected to have some peace when I moved into the middle of nowhere!" "You sound like my mate," she mumbled. Speaking up, she said, "I was just looking for a town, and maybe I could find a mage. We have a bit of a problem that requires magical intervention." "A mage, huh? Well, you won't find one here. Or for another few days of travel. Unless you want to try this one town a half a day to the east, but I don't think they have any mages. However, they might know where to find one better than I do. Now, move along, I don't have all day." "Alright. Thank you," she said as she ran in the direction the tundra pointed at. She said a quick prayer to the Shadowbinder that she would find what she was looking for. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort[/center] I have sorted through the familiars in my hoard. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 7[/u] Everyone got ½ LP. Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 5, Badan 4 Drops - none Snake - Ava 5, Hakan 4, Alaula 5 Drops - [item=Minor Health Potion] - add to hoard
shadowmidsmall2.png
Almandine
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 8
Writing
2.23.2021 (Day 23) has been updated.
Updated 3.7.2021
Brin stumbled through the forest. Her wings were tired from days of flying, so she had to rely on her legs.
She looked up and peered into the distance. She could see a pile of wood, but it had been chopped into logs. Brin had found dragons at last!
"Hello?" she called as she walked closer, a wooden house coming into view. A tundra shuffled outside and peered at her.
"What are you doing out here? I expected to have some peace when I moved into the middle of nowhere!"
"You sound like my mate," she mumbled. Speaking up, she said, "I was just looking for a town, and maybe I could find a mage. We have a bit of a problem that requires magical intervention."
"A mage, huh? Well, you won't find one here. Or for another few days of travel. Unless you want to try this one town a half a day to the east, but I don't think they have any mages. However, they might know where to find one better than I do. Now, move along, I don't have all day."
"Alright. Thank you," she said as she ran in the direction the tundra pointed at. She said a quick prayer to the Shadowbinder that she would find what she was looking for.
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the familiars in my hoard.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 7
Everyone got ½ LP.

Butterfly - Khione 4, Vaedren 5, Badan 4
Drops - none

Snake - Ava 5, Hakan 4, Alaula 5
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]2.28.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=birch logs] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 9[/u][/size] Writing 2.24.2021 (Day 5) has been updated. Updated 3.9.2021[/center] Neptune had finally officially lost it. He came to breakfast one morning, and as Longclaw served him his plate of mussels, he just stared at it, unblinking, while Longclaw waited for him to eat. "Um... Neptune? Brin will come back. And I think that she'll want to see you alive when she does, so eat." Neptune looked up. "Why are you here again?" "Um..." Longclaws pulse increased, but he blinked and a look of realization crept into his eyes. "You're my servant. That's right." Reluctantly, Neptune picked up the fork and went for the seafood. Once he finished, he got up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and stumbled past the conservatory. Which was no longer there. Once he sensed that there was a wall where there should have been a doorway, he just stared at it for a while in shock until Hex walked past. Wanting to avoid confrontation, he gulped and found Longclaw washing the plate. "There's a, um, situation in the conservatory. Meaning it's not here. At all. And Neptune... can't seem to comprehend that." "Poor guy. He's going through too much these days." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort I have sorted through the meat in my hoard.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 8[/u] Snake - Windblast 5, Hakan 5, Alaula 6 Drops - [item=Blushing Pink Rose] - breed Amhara and Windblast [item=Leafy Pack] x2 - add 100t to hoard, Vaedren and Khione lose ½ LP Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 4 more incubation periods left. Butterfly - Khione 5, Vaedren 5, Badan 4 Badan fainted. Eve 5 replaces him. Eve faints at the very end. Drops - none
shadowmidsmall2.png
Birch Logs
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 9
Writing
2.24.2021 (Day 5) has been updated.
Updated 3.9.2021
Neptune had finally officially lost it.
He came to breakfast one morning, and as Longclaw served him his plate of mussels, he just stared at it, unblinking, while Longclaw waited for him to eat.
"Um... Neptune? Brin will come back. And I think that she'll want to see you alive when she does, so eat."
Neptune looked up. "Why are you here again?"
"Um..." Longclaws pulse increased, but he blinked and a look of realization crept into his eyes.
"You're my servant. That's right." Reluctantly, Neptune picked up the fork and went for the seafood.
Once he finished, he got up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and stumbled past the conservatory.
Which was no longer there.
Once he sensed that there was a wall where there should have been a doorway, he just stared at it for a while in shock until Hex walked past. Wanting to avoid confrontation, he gulped and found Longclaw washing the plate.
"There's a, um, situation in the conservatory. Meaning it's not here. At all. And Neptune... can't seem to comprehend that."
"Poor guy. He's going through too much these days."
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the meat in my hoard.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 8
Snake - Windblast 5, Hakan 5, Alaula 6
Drops - Blushing Pink Rose - breed Amhara and Windblast
Leafy Pack x2 - add 100t to hoard, Vaedren and Khione lose ½ LP
Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 4 more incubation periods left.

Butterfly - Khione 5, Vaedren 5, Badan 4
Badan fainted. Eve 5 replaces him.
Eve faints at the very end.
Drops - none
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.1.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 10[/u][/size] Writing 2.25.2021 (Day 6) has been updated. Updated 3.18.2021[/center] The next town was a complete bust. Brin arrived late one afternoon to find the entire town completely deserted. Well, that's what it looked like, anyway. Brin could see curtains shuffling through the windows as she walked past. She caught a pair of bright purple eyes staring at her before they quickly blinked away. "That's odd," she murmured, taking a look at the paths that wove throughout the town. They looked well worn, as if there were dragons bustling around there every day, but none could be seen now. "Hello? I need help with a magic problem? Anyone know magic?" Silence. It was starting to get really creepy. "If no one knows magic, can someone direct me to the next town over?" From one of the houses came a fae. "Here," it muttered, handing her a piece of paper, before scurrying away. Brin took a closer look at it. It appeared to be a map of the Tangled Wood, complete with markings were possible mages would live and a circle with a "you are here" hastily scribbled inside. "Thank you!" she called, and following the map, she flew away towards the closest town. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Sort I have sorted through the Insects in my hoard.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 9[/u] Snake - Alaula 6, Windblast 6, Hakan 6 Drops - none Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 3 more incubation periods left. Butterfly - Eve 5, Badan 5, Vaedren 6 Drops - none
shadowmidsmall2.png
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 10
Writing
2.25.2021 (Day 6) has been updated.
Updated 3.18.2021
The next town was a complete bust. Brin arrived late one afternoon to find the entire town completely deserted.
Well, that's what it looked like, anyway. Brin could see curtains shuffling through the windows as she walked past. She caught a pair of bright purple eyes staring at her before they quickly blinked away.
"That's odd," she murmured, taking a look at the paths that wove throughout the town. They looked well worn, as if there were dragons bustling around there every day, but none could be seen now.
"Hello? I need help with a magic problem? Anyone know magic?"
Silence. It was starting to get really creepy.
"If no one knows magic, can someone direct me to the next town over?"
From one of the houses came a fae. "Here," it muttered, handing her a piece of paper, before scurrying away. Brin took a closer look at it. It appeared to be a map of the Tangled Wood, complete with markings were possible mages would live and a circle with a "you are here" hastily scribbled inside.
"Thank you!" she called, and following the map, she flew away towards the closest town.
Projects
Sort
I have sorted through the Insects in my hoard.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 9
Snake - Alaula 6, Windblast 6, Hakan 6
Drops - none
Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 3 more incubation periods left.

Butterfly - Eve 5, Badan 5, Vaedren 6
Drops - none
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16