Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Randomlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.2.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=aviar fragment] Trinkets [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 11[/u][/size] Bio Template Neptune gets a bio upgrade! Updated 3.25.2021[/center] Hex walked into the kitchen. Neptune had sent him to "reorganize the utensil drawer," but he didn't say how. Hex just assumed that he wanted him to make sure that all of the different knives, spoons, and forks were in the correct places. Longclaw was already in there, doing the breakfast dishes. She looked up as he came in and asked, "What did he tell you to do this time?" "He wanted me to reorganize the utensil drawer." "No need. He already told me to do that yesterday, and I don't think you should have to do that again." She put a plate in the dry rack with a sigh. "What were you doing before this? You can't have always been wandering the Tangled Wood. What were your past homes like?" Hex shifted uncomfortably. "Well... as soon as I was hatched, I was sold to a clan around here. But they were a little bit... demanding, so I had to leave." "Cool, cool. I had someplace to be before this, but I guess they didn't need me specifically and I was replaced within a few days." "Where was that?" "A small clan near the Moonportal. I was told to at least make it to the Sunportal within a set amount of time, but I ran into a health complication and settled here. By the time I got over it, they told me they found someone else to do my job." "Oh. I'm sorry." "It's fine. I found a new job, and it's not like I got kicked out of the organization." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Question[/center] [quote=Question #3]Have they been loyal to other Flights before this? Or will they never move?[/quote] Before it was in the Tangled Wood, this clan started in the Southern Icefield. Silly me, I chose the Ice flight because the Icewarden was one of the few deities that didn't look abundantly weird/scary/disturbing. Don't believe me? Compare the Icewarden to the Tidelord. Then the Plaguebringer. Then the Shadowbinder. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 10[/u] Snake - Ava 5, Windblast 6, Hakan 6 Drops - [item=Date Plumed Headdress] - breed Ava and Hakan Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left. Ava and Hakan’s nest has 4 more incubation periods left. Butterfly - Veronica 5, Badan, Vaedren Veronica faints. Eve replaces her. Drops - [item=Bluefin Charger] - +1 tally
shadowmidsmall2.png
Aviar Fragment
Trinkets
Pinkerlocke Day 11
Bio Template
Neptune gets a bio upgrade!
Updated 3.25.2021
Hex walked into the kitchen. Neptune had sent him to "reorganize the utensil drawer," but he didn't say how. Hex just assumed that he wanted him to make sure that all of the different knives, spoons, and forks were in the correct places.
Longclaw was already in there, doing the breakfast dishes. She looked up as he came in and asked, "What did he tell you to do this time?"
"He wanted me to reorganize the utensil drawer."
"No need. He already told me to do that yesterday, and I don't think you should have to do that again." She put a plate in the dry rack with a sigh. "What were you doing before this? You can't have always been wandering the Tangled Wood. What were your past homes like?"
Hex shifted uncomfortably. "Well... as soon as I was hatched, I was sold to a clan around here. But they were a little bit... demanding, so I had to leave."
"Cool, cool. I had someplace to be before this, but I guess they didn't need me specifically and I was replaced within a few days."
"Where was that?"
"A small clan near the Moonportal. I was told to at least make it to the Sunportal within a set amount of time, but I ran into a health complication and settled here. By the time I got over it, they told me they found someone else to do my job."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I found a new job, and it's not like I got kicked out of the organization."
Projects
Question
Question #3 wrote:
Have they been loyal to other Flights before this? Or will they never move?
Before it was in the Tangled Wood, this clan started in the Southern Icefield.

Silly me, I chose the Ice flight because the Icewarden was one of the few deities that didn't look abundantly weird/scary/disturbing. Don't believe me? Compare the Icewarden to the Tidelord. Then the Plaguebringer. Then the Shadowbinder.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 10
Snake - Ava 5, Windblast 6, Hakan 6
Drops - Date Plumed Headdress - breed Ava and Hakan
Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left.
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 4 more incubation periods left.

Butterfly - Veronica 5, Badan, Vaedren
Veronica faints. Eve replaces her.
Drops - Bluefin Charger - +1 tally
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.3.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=snail slime] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 12[/u][/size] Writing 2.26.2021 (Day 7) has been updated. Updated 3.27.2021[/center] "So then what happened?" Longclaw asked eagerly, on the edge of her seat. "Well, I had no choice but to follow orders. This was the kind of place that wasn't afraid to dole out harsh punishments if they didn't get exactly what they wanted. So I had to fly as fast as I could to the nearest town and pray that they had some sand creepers, which by the way, only grow in realms that are nowhere near the Tangled Wood. They didn't, of course." Longclaw sucked in a breath. "Did you get punished?" Hex laughed, saying, "No. Luckily, the guest didn't mind that she didn't get them. Turns out that she only said she liked the sand creepers, and my boss assumed the only way to please her was to bring these plants. But I've tried them once, and I don't see how anyone would like them." Longclaw and Hex's relationship had grown over the past few days. She loved to listen to stories about his harsh boss from his last clan and all of the crazy things he had to go through. Hex didn't ask too much about her life, being too timid to do so, but Longclaw didn't mind. Her business was better kept secret. "What are you two talking about?" Neptune bellowed. He strode into the kitchen and slapped the counter for emphasis. "Do I let you stay here for free? No! So come in here and do the laundry!" He stormed out in a huff. "How does Neptune compare to your past bosses?" "Hmm. Well, he's not as bad as the last one. Their temper is about the same, but at least he doesn't make me travel across the whole of Sornieth for his demands."[center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Alright, you know what, Pink? I have sorted literally everything. It's time for a change. This is the beginning of Materials v2.0. Random - Meat[/center] [u]TvN Day 11[/u] Snake - Hakan 7, Windblast 6, Ava 6 Drops - [item=freezing slash] - add to hoard, +2 Ice tallies [item=minor health potion] - add to hoard Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 1 more incubation period left. Ava and Hakan’s nest has 3 more incubation periods left. Butterfly - Khione 5, Vaedren 7, Badan 6 Drops - [item=leafy pack] - add 100t to hoard, Ava loses ½ LP. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]Long Drop Coliseum Challenge[/u] Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio.
shadowmidsmall2.png
Snail Slime
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 12
Writing
2.26.2021 (Day 7) has been updated.
Updated 3.27.2021
"So then what happened?" Longclaw asked eagerly, on the edge of her seat.
"Well, I had no choice but to follow orders. This was the kind of place that wasn't afraid to dole out harsh punishments if they didn't get exactly what they wanted. So I had to fly as fast as I could to the nearest town and pray that they had some sand creepers, which by the way, only grow in realms that are nowhere near the Tangled Wood. They didn't, of course."
Longclaw sucked in a breath. "Did you get punished?"
Hex laughed, saying, "No. Luckily, the guest didn't mind that she didn't get them. Turns out that she only said she liked the sand creepers, and my boss assumed the only way to please her was to bring these plants. But I've tried them once, and I don't see how anyone would like them."
Longclaw and Hex's relationship had grown over the past few days. She loved to listen to stories about his harsh boss from his last clan and all of the crazy things he had to go through. Hex didn't ask too much about her life, being too timid to do so, but Longclaw didn't mind. Her business was better kept secret.
"What are you two talking about?" Neptune bellowed. He strode into the kitchen and slapped the counter for emphasis. "Do I let you stay here for free? No! So come in here and do the laundry!" He stormed out in a huff.
"How does Neptune compare to your past bosses?"
"Hmm. Well, he's not as bad as the last one. Their temper is about the same, but at least he doesn't make me travel across the whole of Sornieth for his demands."
Projects
Alright, you know what, Pink? I have sorted literally everything. It's time for a change. This is the beginning of Materials v2.0.
Random - Meat
TvN Day 11
Snake - Hakan 7, Windblast 6, Ava 6
Drops - Freezing Slash - add to hoard, +2 Ice tallies
Minor Health Potion - add to hoard
Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 1 more incubation period left.
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 3 more incubation periods left.

Butterfly - Khione 5, Vaedren 7, Badan 6
Drops - Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Ava loses ½ LP.
[/center]
Other Stuff
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.4.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=ashmane chimera] Familiar [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 13[/u][/size] New Dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67640336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/676404/67640336.png[/img][/url] Krisvan Updated 3.28.2021[/center] Brin was exhausted. Every town led to another dead end. It seemed that no one nearby had the knowledge or ability to use magic. But then she thought of Neptune. He was suffering, because everything he held dear was being taken from him. She had to find a mage. As she stumbled into the next town, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw everyone out and about. There was even a market with plenty of stalls crammed with goods dragons were selling to each other. At least this town had a decent number of dragons. She went up to the first stall, asking, "Do you happen to have a mage in this town?" "Plenty," the pearlcatcher replied. "But they're hard to find. Good luck!" That wasn't very promising. Brin looked around at the large number of booths, and her heart sank. Maybe it wasn't a good thing that there were so many dragons. Suddenly, she was yanked into an alleyway. The skydancer looked her up and down, and asked, "So you want a mage, huh?" "Oh, yes please. I'm looking for someone who knows how to deal with a fidgety fortress. For some reason, rooms just keep disappearing without warning! It's really eating at my mate." "Of course! Finally, a job. Now, where is this fortress?" "It's actually quite a few day's journey away from here." "Alright then, let's go see this fortress." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Lucky Streak I'm going back to Glimmer and Gloom. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 12[/u] Butterfly - Eve 6, Vaedren 7, Khione 6 Drops - [item=grouse basalisk] - +1 tally Snake - Windblast 7, Amhara 5, Ava 6 Drops - [item=minor health potion] Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 0 more incubation periods left. Ava and Hakan’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left.
shadowmidsmall2.png
Ashmane Chimera
Familiar
Pinkerlocke Day 13
New Dragon
67640336.png
Krisvan
Updated 3.28.2021
Brin was exhausted. Every town led to another dead end. It seemed that no one nearby had the knowledge or ability to use magic.
But then she thought of Neptune. He was suffering, because everything he held dear was being taken from him. She had to find a mage.
As she stumbled into the next town, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw everyone out and about. There was even a market with plenty of stalls crammed with goods dragons were selling to each other. At least this town had a decent number of dragons.
She went up to the first stall, asking, "Do you happen to have a mage in this town?"
"Plenty," the pearlcatcher replied. "But they're hard to find. Good luck!"
That wasn't very promising. Brin looked around at the large number of booths, and her heart sank. Maybe it wasn't a good thing that there were so many dragons.
Suddenly, she was yanked into an alleyway. The skydancer looked her up and down, and asked, "So you want a mage, huh?"
"Oh, yes please. I'm looking for someone who knows how to deal with a fidgety fortress. For some reason, rooms just keep disappearing without warning! It's really eating at my mate."
"Of course! Finally, a job. Now, where is this fortress?"
"It's actually quite a few day's journey away from here."
"Alright then, let's go see this fortress."
Projects
Lucky Streak
I'm going back to Glimmer and Gloom.
Other Stuff
TvN Day 12
Butterfly - Eve 6, Vaedren 7, Khione 6
Drops - - +1 tally

Snake - Windblast 7, Amhara 5, Ava 6
Drops - Minor Health Potion
Amhara and Windblast’s nest has 0 more incubation periods left.
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left.
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.5.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=Berserker] Battle Item [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 14[/u][/size] Death Streak Heads Longclaw and Hex made it to Level 4. Neptune made it to Level 2. Updated 3.29.2021[/center] "So what exactly is the problem? Don't spare a single detail." Krisvan asked as they left the bustling town. "A couple weeks ago, our servants' quarters disappeared, so-" "Servants' quarters? My my, you must be rich." "Don't get any ideas. Also, we only have two servants. But anyway, that wasn't the only disappearance. Our rooms started to disappear left and right, and-" "When you say 'disappear,' do you mean like the room entirely disappears? Or does the entryway close off?" Brin stopped walking. "Now that I think about it, we never bothered to check and see how it looks from the outside. All I know is, one minute there's an entryway, next, it's a stone brick wall that fits in seamlessly with the other bricks, like it's always been there." "Fascinating," Krisvan mumbled, pulling out a vibrant orange notebook and scribbling a few words. "And this only just started happening? My theory is, there was either something new awakened dormant magic or brought other magic there, or that fortress was a ticking time bomb from the start. That would be the only explanations I could come to without any other information." "But you could fix it, right?" Krisvan gave her a sad smile as he replied, "Miss, there are some things that are beyond anyone's control, but I will do the best I can to help." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] 10 Battles My team has completed ten extra battles. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=sacridite]
shadowmidsmall2.png
Berserker
Battle Item
Pinkerlocke Day 14
Death Streak Heads
Longclaw and Hex made it to Level 4. Neptune made it to Level 2.
Updated 3.29.2021
"So what exactly is the problem? Don't spare a single detail." Krisvan asked as they left the bustling town.
"A couple weeks ago, our servants' quarters disappeared, so-"
"Servants' quarters? My my, you must be rich."
"Don't get any ideas. Also, we only have two servants. But anyway, that wasn't the only disappearance. Our rooms started to disappear left and right, and-"
"When you say 'disappear,' do you mean like the room entirely disappears? Or does the entryway close off?"
Brin stopped walking. "Now that I think about it, we never bothered to check and see how it looks from the outside. All I know is, one minute there's an entryway, next, it's a stone brick wall that fits in seamlessly with the other bricks, like it's always been there."
"Fascinating," Krisvan mumbled, pulling out a vibrant orange notebook and scribbling a few words. "And this only just started happening? My theory is, there was either something new awakened dormant magic or brought other magic there, or that fortress was a ticking time bomb from the start. That would be the only explanations I could come to without any other information."
"But you could fix it, right?"
Krisvan gave her a sad smile as he replied, "Miss, there are some things that are beyond anyone's control, but I will do the best I can to help."
Projects
10 Battles
My team has completed ten extra battles.
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke:
Sacridite
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.6.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=miniature wallaby] Meat [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 15[/u][/size] 40-50 Battles Longclaw stayed at Level 4, Brin and Krisvan made it to Level 4. [item=broken flower pot][item=green lace wristlet][item=leafy pack] Updated 4.6.2021[/center] Brin shoved a large bramble out of her way and sighed. This stretch of the Tangled Wood had a lot of undergrowth, and she couldn't fly over it because she couldn't see where the trees ended and the sky began. Behind her, Krisvan calmly flew over the bramble, his smaller size keeping him from flying into a tree branch above. "You know, you could be doing something to help right now. If you're a mage, can't you do anything?" Brin snapped. Krisvan shrugged. "My magic mainly focuses on artifacts. It's a good thing you ran into me instead of the vast majority of the dragons in that town that deal with crops, the elements, runes, you know. All of the cool magic. No one usually has any need for someone who can work with old junk with small traces of magic." "Can you still try? Like, make all of the plants move out of our way as we walk." "I can try. But don't say I didn't warn you, because this might turn out wrong." Brin pulled another bramble out of her way. "Please. Do something." Krisvan took a deep breath. His purple eyes turned glossy as he chanted something under his breath and waved his hands in very specific motions. Brin moved forward as it looked like he was wrapping up the chanting. Suddenly, a thin bramble wrapped itself around her waist, trapping her wings at her sides, and yanked her up, leaving her hanging upside down. Krisvan looked up in shock, tried to fly up and help, but another bramble put him in a similar situation. "Great. Now what do we do?" "The spell should wear off in twenty four hours or so. Sorry, I must have confused my spells." "Make sure you don't 'confuse your spells' when you're dealing with the fortress." "Don't worry, I won't." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] TvN[/center] [u]TvN Day 13[/u] Butterfly - Vaedren 7, Khione 6, Badan 6 Drops - [item=minor health potion]x2 - add to hoard Snake - Windblast, Alaula, Ava Drops - [item=leafy pack] - add 100t to hoard, Eve loses ½ LP Amhara and Windblast’s nest hatched. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67810912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678110/67810912.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67810913][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678110/67810913.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67810914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678110/67810914.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67810915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678110/67810915.png[/img][/url] Results - add 100t to hoard Ava and Hakan’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left. [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke [item=beautiful gander]
shadowmidsmall2.png
Miniature Wallaby
Meat
Pinkerlocke Day 15
40-50 Battles
Longclaw stayed at Level 4, Brin and Krisvan made it to Level 4.
Broken Flower Pot Green Lace Wristlet Leafy Pack
Updated 4.6.2021
Brin shoved a large bramble out of her way and sighed. This stretch of the Tangled Wood had a lot of undergrowth, and she couldn't fly over it because she couldn't see where the trees ended and the sky began. Behind her, Krisvan calmly flew over the bramble, his smaller size keeping him from flying into a tree branch above.
"You know, you could be doing something to help right now. If you're a mage, can't you do anything?" Brin snapped. Krisvan shrugged.
"My magic mainly focuses on artifacts. It's a good thing you ran into me instead of the vast majority of the dragons in that town that deal with crops, the elements, runes, you know. All of the cool magic. No one usually has any need for someone who can work with old junk with small traces of magic."
"Can you still try? Like, make all of the plants move out of our way as we walk."
"I can try. But don't say I didn't warn you, because this might turn out wrong."
Brin pulled another bramble out of her way. "Please. Do something."
Krisvan took a deep breath. His purple eyes turned glossy as he chanted something under his breath and waved his hands in very specific motions.
Brin moved forward as it looked like he was wrapping up the chanting. Suddenly, a thin bramble wrapped itself around her waist, trapping her wings at her sides, and yanked her up, leaving her hanging upside down. Krisvan looked up in shock, tried to fly up and help, but another bramble put him in a similar situation.
"Great. Now what do we do?"
"The spell should wear off in twenty four hours or so. Sorry, I must have confused my spells."
"Make sure you don't 'confuse your spells' when you're dealing with the fortress."
"Don't worry, I won't."
Projects
TvN
TvN Day 13
Butterfly - Vaedren 7, Khione 6, Badan 6
Drops - Minor Health Potion x2 - add to hoard

Snake - Windblast, Alaula, Ava
Drops - Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Eve loses ½ LP
Amhara and Windblast’s nest hatched.
67810912.png67810913.png67810914.png67810915.png
Results - add 100t to hoard
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 2 more incubation periods left.
Other Stuff
I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke
Beautiful Gander
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.7.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=bonewood branch] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 16[/u][/size] Writing 2.27.2021 (Day 8) has been updated. Updated 4.9.2021[/center] Finally, Brin and Krisvan were freed from the brambles at exactly twenty-four hours since he had cast the spell. "Well, that was a waste of a day. We could have traveled so much more had we not been trapped up there." "Don't blame me, miss, you were the one who wanted to do that." "Yet you were the one who messed up the spell." They continued to travel in silence. Brin struggled with the undergrowth, but like she told herself, it was better than not moving forward at all. As she walked, she ate a few fish to fill her stomach. She hadn't eaten in a whole day. But Krisvan was too nervous to eat. What if he messed up again? Brin could be really scary sometimes, and he didn't want to get in her way when she was really angry. After a while of traveling, Brin smacked a vine out of her way and sighed. She was exhausted after traveling for so long. "We can stop here," she snapped. "I'm going to get some rest." As she moved to lie down Krisvan blurted out, "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier. I don't really have the most control over my magic, so it can lead to some unpredictable things sometimes. Truth be told, I'm not even that confident in my artifact magic." "Hey. Look at me." Krisvan looked up, into Brin's purple eyes. "I wouldn't have let you come with me if I didn't think you could help. That, and you said that artifact mages were very rare." "Yeah. I'm the only one." "Then I'm glad I ran into you." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Random - Plants[/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=azure yuccarope] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 14[/u] Everyone gets ½ LP. Snake - Alaula 8, Windblast 8, Hakan 8 They spent 674t on a [item=rock slash] for Alaula. They used one [item=minor health potion] Drops - [item=fiery might fragment] - +1 Fire tally [item=anticipate] - immunity from the Tides of War (ends on day 21) [item=minor health potion] - add to hoard [item=brown birdskull necklace] - no pairs are RTB, die roll is 5 so three hatchlings [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67833697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678337/67833697.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67833773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678338/67833773.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67834499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/678345/67834499.png[/img][/url] [item=smoke gyre] - +1 tally Ava and Hakan’s nest has 1 more incubation period left. Butterfly - Vaedren 7, Eve 6, Badan 6 Drops - [item=leafy pack] - add 100t to hoard, Windblast loses ½ LP
shadowmidsmall2.png
Bonewood Branch
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 16
Writing
2.27.2021 (Day 8) has been updated.
Updated 4.9.2021
Finally, Brin and Krisvan were freed from the brambles at exactly twenty-four hours since he had cast the spell.
"Well, that was a waste of a day. We could have traveled so much more had we not been trapped up there."
"Don't blame me, miss, you were the one who wanted to do that."
"Yet you were the one who messed up the spell."
They continued to travel in silence. Brin struggled with the undergrowth, but like she told herself, it was better than not moving forward at all. As she walked, she ate a few fish to fill her stomach. She hadn't eaten in a whole day.
But Krisvan was too nervous to eat. What if he messed up again? Brin could be really scary sometimes, and he didn't want to get in her way when she was really angry.
After a while of traveling, Brin smacked a vine out of her way and sighed. She was exhausted after traveling for so long.
"We can stop here," she snapped. "I'm going to get some rest."
As she moved to lie down Krisvan blurted out, "I'm really sorry about what happened earlier. I don't really have the most control over my magic, so it can lead to some unpredictable things sometimes. Truth be told, I'm not even that confident in my artifact magic."
"Hey. Look at me." Krisvan looked up, into Brin's purple eyes. "I wouldn't have let you come with me if I didn't think you could help. That, and you said that artifact mages were very rare."
"Yeah. I'm the only one."
"Then I'm glad I ran into you."
Projects
Random - Plants
Azure Yuccarope
Other Stuff
TvN Day 14
Everyone gets ½ LP.

Snake - Alaula 8, Windblast 8, Hakan 8
They spent 674t on a Rock Slash for Alaula. They used one Minor Health Potion
Drops - Fiery Might Fragment - +1 Fire tally
Anticipate - immunity from the Tides of War (ends on day 21)
Minor Health Potion - add to hoard
Brown Birdskull Necklace - no pairs are RTB, die roll is 5 so three hatchlings
67833697.png67833773.png67834499.png
Smoke Gyre - +1 tally
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 1 more incubation period left.

Butterfly - Vaedren 7, Eve 6, Badan 6
Drops - Leafy Pack - add 100t to hoard, Windblast loses ½ LP
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.8.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=marigold] Plants [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 17[/u][/size] 10-20 Battles Krisvan and Hex are still Level 4, Neptune made it to Level 3. Updated 4.13.2021[/center] Neptune slumped on the couch, stuffing his face with fish. Longclaw watched from the doorway and sighed. The stress eating was starting to make him a little plump. Hex noticed her sigh. "Brin should be back pretty soon," he said to Neptune, lifting the plate out of his hands. "It's been a couple weeks. How hard could it be to find a mage?" "I should have just gone with her. I'm such an idiot. She's my mate, for Shadowbinder's sake, so why didn't I go with her? Now I have no idea where she is, if she's found a mage who can help, or even if she's still alive!" "She's alive. I know it." Longclaw took the plate of half-eaten fish and wrinkled her nose. "And when she comes back, she's going to want to see that you could cope while she was gone. So you need to get your act together if you want to impress her. Like, get up, and stop eating so much, maybe straighten up the fortress-" Hex slapped his forehead. Neptune sat up and bellowed, "Aren't you the servants? You go straighten up the fortress!" Neptune flinched as Hex put a paw on his shoulder. "But she's right, you know. About cleaning yourself up. It might help you get back into a normal routine. Stuff can be kinda stressful right now, but a little bit of normalcy might help." "Fine." Neptune got up off the couch and stretched. "For Brin." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Biolocke[/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=onyx craylet] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] [u]TvN Day 15[/u] Snake - Ava 7, Amhara 6, Alaula 8 Drops - [item=Leafy pack]x2 - add 200t to hoard, Badan and Vaedren lose ½ LP [item=janustrap] - +1 tally [item=bamboo phytocat] - +1 tally [item=minor health potion]x2 Ava and Hakan’s nest has 0 more incubation periods left. Butterfly - Khione 7, Eve 7, Badan 7 Drops - [item=bamboo phytocat] +1 tally
shadowmidsmall2.png
Marigold
Plants
Pinkerlocke Day 17
10-20 Battles
Krisvan and Hex are still Level 4, Neptune made it to Level 3.
Updated 4.13.2021
Neptune slumped on the couch, stuffing his face with fish. Longclaw watched from the doorway and sighed. The stress eating was starting to make him a little plump.
Hex noticed her sigh. "Brin should be back pretty soon," he said to Neptune, lifting the plate out of his hands. "It's been a couple weeks. How hard could it be to find a mage?"
"I should have just gone with her. I'm such an idiot. She's my mate, for Shadowbinder's sake, so why didn't I go with her? Now I have no idea where she is, if she's found a mage who can help, or even if she's still alive!"
"She's alive. I know it." Longclaw took the plate of half-eaten fish and wrinkled her nose. "And when she comes back, she's going to want to see that you could cope while she was gone. So you need to get your act together if you want to impress her. Like, get up, and stop eating so much, maybe straighten up the fortress-"
Hex slapped his forehead. Neptune sat up and bellowed, "Aren't you the servants? You go straighten up the fortress!"
Neptune flinched as Hex put a paw on his shoulder. "But she's right, you know. About cleaning yourself up. It might help you get back into a normal routine. Stuff can be kinda stressful right now, but a little bit of normalcy might help."
"Fine." Neptune got up off the couch and stretched. "For Brin."
Projects
Biolocke
Onyx Craylet
Other Stuff
TvN Day 15
Snake - Ava 7, Amhara 6, Alaula 8
Drops - Leafy Pack x2 - add 200t to hoard, Badan and Vaedren lose ½ LP
Janustrap - +1 tally
Bamboo Phytocat - +1 tally
Minor Health Potion x2
Ava and Hakan’s nest has 0 more incubation periods left.

Butterfly - Khione 7, Eve 7, Badan 7
Drops - Bamboo Phytocat +1 tally
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.9.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=stone fertility statue] Materials [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 18[/u][/size] Writing 2.28.2021 (Day 9) has been updated. Updated 4.18.2021[/center] As Brin traveled, things started to get more and more familiar. Soon, she was rushing through the forest, with Krisvan trailing behind, struggling to keep up. "Why... are we going... so fast?" Krisvan panted. Brin laughed. "We're almost there! I'm almost home!" She used her wings to give her a little boost as she ran. She emerged into a clearing, and there, standing on a hill, was the grand fortress. Without stopping, she bolted to the large front doors and pushed them open. "Neptune! I'm back!" Longclaw was the first to enter the foyer. When she saw Brin, her eyes lit up and she rushed forward, pulling her into a tight hug. "Neptune will be so glad to see you," she said. "Come on." Neptune was sitting in his armchair, reading, when he saw Brin for the first time in weeks. For a second, he sat there in shock, but Brin pulled him out of his chair and hugged him. "I hope you weren't too torn up by my absence," she whispered. "I was, at first." Neptune looked at Longclaw and Hex, and they shared a small smile. "But I managed to get back because I trusted you would come." [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Random - Meat[/center] [u]TvN Day 16[/u] Snake - Ava 7, Hakan, Alaula Ava faints. Windblast replaces her. Drops - [item=minor health potion]x3 - add to hoard [item=smoke gyre] - +1 tally [item=painted centaur] - +1 tally [item=broken penny jar] - add 30t to hoard [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=snow streak pinion]
shadowmidsmall2.png
Stone Fertility Statue
Materials
Pinkerlocke Day 18
Writing
2.28.2021 (Day 9) has been updated.
Updated 4.18.2021
As Brin traveled, things started to get more and more familiar. Soon, she was rushing through the forest, with Krisvan trailing behind, struggling to keep up.
"Why... are we going... so fast?" Krisvan panted. Brin laughed.
"We're almost there! I'm almost home!" She used her wings to give her a little boost as she ran.
She emerged into a clearing, and there, standing on a hill, was the grand fortress. Without stopping, she bolted to the large front doors and pushed them open.
"Neptune! I'm back!"
Longclaw was the first to enter the foyer. When she saw Brin, her eyes lit up and she rushed forward, pulling her into a tight hug.
"Neptune will be so glad to see you," she said. "Come on."
Neptune was sitting in his armchair, reading, when he saw Brin for the first time in weeks. For a second, he sat there in shock, but Brin pulled him out of his chair and hugged him.
"I hope you weren't too torn up by my absence," she whispered.
"I was, at first." Neptune looked at Longclaw and Hex, and they shared a small smile. "But I managed to get back because I trusted you would come."
Projects
Random - Meat
TvN Day 16
Snake - Ava 7, Hakan, Alaula
Ava faints. Windblast replaces her.
Drops - Minor Health Potion x3 - add to hoard
Smoke Gyre - +1 tally
Painted Centaur - +1 tally
Broken Penny Jar - add 30t to hoard
Other Stuff
Snow Streak Pinion
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.10.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @Bandito153 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=white-masked dustbug] Insects [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day 19[/u][/size] 20-30 Battles Krisvan stayed at Level 4, Hex made it to Level 5, and Neptune made it to Level 4. [item=mossy beetleboar]x2 Updated 4.19.2021[/center] "Now, let's see what we're working with." Krisvan tapped the wall with a claw. "And you're sure there used to be a room here?" "Positive. I used it every day." Neptune tapped his foot, waiting for Krisvan to finish his examination of what used to be the doorway to the game room. Brin added, "We used to play cards here sometimes, then other times we'd play board games." Krisvan looked at the ceiling, then back down to the wall. He took out a magnifying glass, held it to his eye, and looked very closely at the wall, moving horizontally. "It's a seamless transition. It's almost as if the blocks rearranged themselves... Of course!" He stood up suddenly. So suddenly that Neptune started coughing. "Is everything okay? I'm no healer, but it seems like you have a bit of a cold." "I'm fine," Neptune protested. Brin rushed to her mate taking his shoulders in her hands and asked, "Are you sure?" Longclaw eyed Neptune from the background. She narrowed her eyes, thinking to herself about how shaken Neptune was with Brin's absence. That coatl never did take care of himself back then, so it's possible he could have gotten sick. But it was only a cough. She didn't want to concern them with those details, and Neptune probably didn't want Brin to know of the state he was in. [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size] Long Drop Coliseum Challenge Progress can be seen in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55052986]StreamRipple[/url]'s bio.[/center] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=cliff lion]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@Bandito153
shadowmidsmall2.png
White-Masked Dustbug
Insects
Pinkerlocke Day 19
20-30 Battles
Krisvan stayed at Level 4, Hex made it to Level 5, and Neptune made it to Level 4.
Mossy Beetleboar x2
Updated 4.19.2021
"Now, let's see what we're working with." Krisvan tapped the wall with a claw. "And you're sure there used to be a room here?"
"Positive. I used it every day." Neptune tapped his foot, waiting for Krisvan to finish his examination of what used to be the doorway to the game room.
Brin added, "We used to play cards here sometimes, then other times we'd play board games."
Krisvan looked at the ceiling, then back down to the wall. He took out a magnifying glass, held it to his eye, and looked very closely at the wall, moving horizontally. "It's a seamless transition. It's almost as if the blocks rearranged themselves... Of course!" He stood up suddenly. So suddenly that Neptune started coughing.
"Is everything okay? I'm no healer, but it seems like you have a bit of a cold."
"I'm fine," Neptune protested.
Brin rushed to her mate taking his shoulders in her hands and asked, "Are you sure?"
Longclaw eyed Neptune from the background. She narrowed her eyes, thinking to herself about how shaken Neptune was with Brin's absence. That coatl never did take care of himself back then, so it's possible he could have gotten sick.
But it was only a cough. She didn't want to concern them with those details, and Neptune probably didn't want Brin to know of the state he was in.
Projects
Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
Progress can be seen in StreamRipple's bio.
Other Stuff
Cliff Lion
X1SZ0mD.jpg Biolocke
Clan Lore
[center][font=cambria][size=6]3.11.2021[/size][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @amajorhehe [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] [item=black tetra] Seafood [size=4][u]Pinkerlocke Day[/u][/size] 30-40 Battles [item=diseased might fragment][item=leafy pack][item=wildwood owl][item=date plumed cover] Updated 4.21.2021[/center] "Why haven't you gotten better?" Brin cried. Neptune shrugged. The other residents of the fortress pushed him to stay in bed so that he could recover from his cold. But it had been a little while, and the cold was still present. "I need you to tell me the truth." Brin sat down on the bed next to Neptune, saying, "Did anything happen while I was gone?" "Not really. I was-" "I mean to you. And tell me the truth, I know when you're lying." Neptune sighed, thinking back. "I may have neglected my health a little bit, when I was still in shock after you left." "That's an understatement." Longclaw slithered into the room, a concerned expression on her face. "We worried so much for your mental state." Neptune glared at her and looked back at Brin, who was looking at the comforter. "Did I really do that to you?" "I'm fine. Plus, when I get better, we'll have our amazing fortress in its full splendor." Neptune coughed, getting louder and louder. Longclaw sighed. "I've seen this before. Brin, he's dying." Shaking her head, she left the room. "Dying?" "Don't beat yourself up about it. It wasn't your fault. I didn't think you would come back." "I should have at least said goodbye. We might not be dealing with this if I had." "Brin. Look at me," Neptune croaked. "It'll be alright." A few minutes later, Longclaw saw Brin crying as she left the room. [center]Neptune has died. [/center] [center][size=4][u]Projects[/u][/size][/center] Determination Challenge Woodland Path Battles - 8 8 - [item=basilisk] - Done! Scorched Forest - Battles - 7 3 - [item=natural acuity fragment] [center][size=4][u]Other Stuff[/u][/size][/center] I'll be using a Crim request for the Biolocke: [item=pupowl spawn]
shadowmidsmall2.png
@amajorhehe
shadowmidsmall2.png
Black Tetra
Seafood
Pinkerlocke Day
30-40 Battles
Diseased Might Fragment Leafy Pack Wildwood Owl Date Plumed Cover
Updated 4.21.2021
"Why haven't you gotten better?" Brin cried. Neptune shrugged. The other residents of the fortress pushed him to stay in bed so that he could recover from his cold. But it had been a little while, and the cold was still present.
"I need you to tell me the truth." Brin sat down on the bed next to Neptune, saying, "Did anything happen while I was gone?"
"Not really. I was-"
"I mean to you. And tell me the truth, I know when you're lying."
Neptune sighed, thinking back. "I may have neglected my health a little bit, when I was still in shock after you left."
"That's an understatement." Longclaw slithered into the room, a concerned expression on her face. "We worried so much for your mental state."
Neptune glared at her and looked back at Brin, who was looking at the comforter. "Did I really do that to you?"
"I'm fine. Plus, when I get better, we'll have our amazing fortress in its full splendor." Neptune coughed, getting louder and louder.
Longclaw sighed. "I've seen this before. Brin, he's dying." Shaking her head, she left the room.
"Dying?"
"Don't beat yourself up about it. It wasn't your fault. I didn't think you would come back."
"I should have at least said goodbye. We might not be dealing with this if I had."
"Brin. Look at me," Neptune croaked. "It'll be alright."

A few minutes later, Longclaw saw Brin crying as she left the room.
Neptune has died.
Projects
Determination Challenge
Woodland Path
Battles - 8
8 - Basilisk - Done!

Scorched Forest -
Battles - 7
3 - Natural Acuity Fragment
Other Stuff
Pupowl Spawn