Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Tri-Riddle - Truckmurk!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
I didn't realize the song "Convoy" had a movie attached to it! I knew the song, but not that it had a movie...much like today's as well, I think.
I didn't realize the song "Convoy" had a movie attached to it! I knew the song, but not that it had a movie...much like today's as well, I think.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
The songs listed are to indicate one of the actors just as 'dirty dancer' indicates the other actor. As far as I know there were no songs in this movie. I haven't watched it.

Just didn't want to mislead you. @VioletWhirlwind

However, I did see Convoy a few million times.... Well, when we first subscribed to HBO that was the featured movie so my spouse Fireweasel and I watched it and watched it and... well you get the idea.
The songs listed are to indicate one of the actors just as 'dirty dancer' indicates the other actor. As far as I know there were no songs in this movie. I haven't watched it.

Just didn't want to mislead you. @VioletWhirlwind

However, I did see Convoy a few million times.... Well, when we first subscribed to HBO that was the featured movie so my spouse Fireweasel and I watched it and watched it and... well you get the idea.
mM2VM9X.png
@Tues #7 and #9 correct (Hmmm ... I see you on the ping list???)
@Krawald Yes!
@Nature3468 #7 and #9 correct
@Nature3468 Yes!
@Leopardmask All three riddles correct
@SunstonePhoenix #7, #8 and the movie correct
@Tues #7 and #9 correct (Hmmm ... I see you on the ping list???)
@Krawald Yes!
@Nature3468 #7 and #9 correct
@Nature3468 Yes!
@Leopardmask All three riddles correct
@SunstonePhoenix #7, #8 and the movie correct
mM2VM9X.png
Gosh, i think thats the worst riddle day for me, those are hard af
Gosh, i think thats the worst riddle day for me, those are hard af
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@alyblaith #7 and #9 and movie are correct.
@StormHeart413 #7 and #8 are correct.
@StormHeart413 Yes
@Canisa #8 and #9 and movie correct and thanks for the riddle #8 compliments (I was rather proud of it even though it is giving people problems)
@Canisa #7 is correct.
@alyblaith #7 and #9 and movie are correct.
@StormHeart413 #7 and #8 are correct.
@StormHeart413 Yes
@Canisa #8 and #9 and movie correct and thanks for the riddle #8 compliments (I was rather proud of it even though it is giving people problems)
@Canisa #7 is correct.
mM2VM9X.png
@emberglo

:D I really loved that Riddle. Tricky and fun at the same time. :) (And I can't believe I missed #7 on the first try. I really, really, should have thought of that. I guess I was going too fast... Ah, well, you win some, you lose some. I'll remember not to rush tomorrow.)
@emberglo

:D I really loved that Riddle. Tricky and fun at the same time. :) (And I can't believe I missed #7 on the first try. I really, really, should have thought of that. I guess I was going too fast... Ah, well, you win some, you lose some. I'll remember not to rush tomorrow.)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Arianethel #7 and #9 and the movie correct
@LissaJade Riddles correct!
@sunneh #9 and the movie correct
@Arianethel #8 correct
@Ajgreelyfan3 yes!
@Arianethel #7 and #9 and the movie correct
@LissaJade Riddles correct!
@sunneh #9 and the movie correct
@Arianethel #8 correct
@Ajgreelyfan3 yes!
mM2VM9X.png
<shakes finger at Emberglo>

That was very, very truckmurky :D
<shakes finger at Emberglo>

That was very, very truckmurky :D
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel Yes - they are supposed to be!!!
@Arianethel Yes - they are supposed to be!!!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

Oh, I was on the pinglist, I just got busy yesterday and forgot to play! Totally my own fault, not yours.
@Emberglo

Oh, I was on the pinglist, I just got busy yesterday and forgot to play! Totally my own fault, not yours.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14