Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Tri-Riddle - Truckmurk!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@DraigTeg All correct!
@dragonflare92 All correct!
@BunnySox #11 and the movie correct!
@betty All correct!
@Wildclaw101 All correct!
@VioletWhirlwind #10 and #11 correct!
@DraigTeg All correct!
@dragonflare92 All correct!
@BunnySox #11 and the movie correct!
@betty All correct!
@Wildclaw101 All correct!
@VioletWhirlwind #10 and #11 correct!
mM2VM9X.png
@alyblaith All correct!
@chamilet #10 and #11 and the movie correct!
@Gladicent All correct!
@Celestriakle All riddles correct!
@Sidegrinder All correct!
@AetherDragon All correct!
@alyblaith All correct!
@chamilet #10 and #11 and the movie correct!
@Gladicent All correct!
@Celestriakle All riddles correct!
@Sidegrinder All correct!
@AetherDragon All correct!
mM2VM9X.png
Pinglist:
@tigressRising @LavenderAmethyst @Leopardmask @Disillusionist @LadyOfTheSkies @JinxMoonstone @Crystalinastar @Coercion @betty @Katsuokai @Solstices @StormHeart413 @Ajgreelyfan3 @Arianethel @sgkat @lilystar6 @Seraph822 @Canisa @alyblaith @Aetherdragon @sublimevoide @Gladicent @Sinjin @Tues @BlackwatchGenji @LunarFlower @Enen16106 @TouchTone @Lundlaeva @VioletWhirlwind @Yuubi @NicoleEirin @solflo @LissaJade @danijust @Eme @RisenWolf @Bxy26 @Silverbolt1159 @JadeDragon18 @DraigTeg @Emberglo @Tufira @CosmicVengeance @mgcltwo @spectralOasis @Wildclaw101 @FreyaShadow @Celestriakle @Ozzark @Herodias @AchromaticSpark @Krawald @Zorua345 @Sidegrinder

Sheesh - almost forgot the badge. Is anyone taking them? I really like the next two...
Pinglist:
@tigressRising @LavenderAmethyst @Leopardmask @Disillusionist @LadyOfTheSkies @JinxMoonstone @Crystalinastar @Coercion @betty @Katsuokai @Solstices @StormHeart413 @Ajgreelyfan3 @Arianethel @sgkat @lilystar6 @Seraph822 @Canisa @alyblaith @Aetherdragon @sublimevoide @Gladicent @Sinjin @Tues @BlackwatchGenji @LunarFlower @Enen16106 @TouchTone @Lundlaeva @VioletWhirlwind @Yuubi @NicoleEirin @solflo @LissaJade @danijust @Eme @RisenWolf @Bxy26 @Silverbolt1159 @JadeDragon18 @DraigTeg @Emberglo @Tufira @CosmicVengeance @mgcltwo @spectralOasis @Wildclaw101 @FreyaShadow @Celestriakle @Ozzark @Herodias @AchromaticSpark @Krawald @Zorua345 @Sidegrinder

Sheesh - almost forgot the badge. Is anyone taking them? I really like the next two...
mM2VM9X.png
@Disillusionist All correct!
@Tues All correct!
@tigressRisingAll correct!
@Krawald #14, 15 and movie correct!
@Beatoriche All riddles correct!
@Ajgreelyfan3 All riddles correct!
@Disillusionist All correct!
@Tues All correct!
@tigressRisingAll correct!
@Krawald #14, 15 and movie correct!
@Beatoriche All riddles correct!
@Ajgreelyfan3 All riddles correct!
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo I [emoji=familiar heart size=1] the badges!!!
@Emberglo

I the badges!!!
@Emberglo

I also really like the badges!! I keep them in my trickster/festival dragon's bio, which is horribly out of date (not updated for this year), but I have all the Tri-Riddle ones together at the bottom of the list :) Just sad that I missed the first day :/
@Emberglo

I also really like the badges!! I keep them in my trickster/festival dragon's bio, which is horribly out of date (not updated for this year), but I have all the Tri-Riddle ones together at the bottom of the list :) Just sad that I missed the first day :/

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
I've been taking them, although I haven't done the last couple yet, but I will :)
I've been taking them, although I haven't done the last couple yet, but I will :)
7d96ebw.gif
@TruthseekerSky6 All riddles correct!
@Krawald Yes!
@Arianethel All correct! LOL
@Nature3468 #14 correct
@Beatoriche Movie correct!
@Nature3468 #15 correct!
@Sinjin All correct! and yay!
@TruthseekerSky6 All riddles correct!
@Krawald Yes!
@Arianethel All correct! LOL
@Nature3468 #14 correct
@Beatoriche Movie correct!
@Nature3468 #15 correct!
@Sinjin All correct! and yay!
mM2VM9X.png
I'm so shocked that I've been able to do that two days in a row!! (watch, I just jinxed myself and it won't happen again :D)
I'm so shocked that I've been able to do that two days in a row!! (watch, I just jinxed myself and it won't happen again :D)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel Well, looking ahead at the final 6 riddles, they don't look too tricky. However, sometimes a riddle surprises me and is easy when I think it will be hard, or hard when I think it will be easy.

However, I do have all the answers....
@Arianethel Well, looking ahead at the final 6 riddles, they don't look too tricky. However, sometimes a riddle surprises me and is easy when I think it will be hard, or hard when I think it will be easy.

However, I do have all the answers....
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14