Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Scarves for Worms! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@BlueStopSigns Can we get started? Or do we wait a bit longer?
@BlueStopSigns Can we get started? Or do we wait a bit longer?
Yess, Scavenger Hunts are my fav. Gonna send the entry fee in a bit & get started!

I love the intro by the way, it made me chuckle. Very cute!
Yess, Scavenger Hunts are my fav. Gonna send the entry fee in a bit & get started!

I love the intro by the way, it made me chuckle. Very cute!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
they need!!! scarves!!! i love them already. ;;
they need!!! scarves!!! i love them already. ;;
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@BlueStopSigns I'd like to join! Do I just send the fee to you?
@BlueStopSigns I'd like to join! Do I just send the fee to you?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
This is beyond adorable. This’ll be my first scavenger hunt! Sending my entry fee ^^

This is beyond adorable. This’ll be my first scavenger hunt! Sending my entry fee ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

This is so cute! Question though, what are the points needed for the different badges? The first one says "5000" and the others just say "Points needed"; I wasn't sure if that was a mistake.
This is so cute! Question though, what are the points needed for the different badges? The first one says "5000" and the others just say "Points needed"; I wasn't sure if that was a mistake.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Looks like fun! Sending my entry fee and getting ready to hunt! :D
Looks like fun! Sending my entry fee and getting ready to hunt! :D
Na5WGHa.png
@BlueStopSigns i'm a lil confused? do we just record our drops as we grind, is that the hunt?
@BlueStopSigns i'm a lil confused? do we just record our drops as we grind, is that the hunt?
Sorry for the delay in responding everyone! I still have a schedule like a person who works nights >.>

@WolfprintsSC Yup! Message or CR are both good!

@myriadofstars The first badge is set for 5000 points because this is the first time I've run a game and I didn't know what kind of participation numbers to expect. The rest of the badges will be assigned points later tonight once I've had a chance to look over stuff. (I under-estimated first Badge, yikes, lol)

@Celestriakle Yup, just record the number of drops you get of the things listed for the venue you're in!
Sorry for the delay in responding everyone! I still have a schedule like a person who works nights >.>

@WolfprintsSC Yup! Message or CR are both good!

@myriadofstars The first badge is set for 5000 points because this is the first time I've run a game and I didn't know what kind of participation numbers to expect. The rest of the badges will be assigned points later tonight once I've had a chance to look over stuff. (I under-estimated first Badge, yikes, lol)

@Celestriakle Yup, just record the number of drops you get of the things listed for the venue you're in!
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns That makes sense! I just wasn’t sure. Thank you!^^
@BlueStopSigns That makes sense! I just wasn’t sure. Thank you!^^
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8