Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Scarves for Worms! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hi, i have another question, hope it isn't a bother- the leaderboard says it automatically updates with the score, but mine doesn't have any number next to it? i'm not sure if i did something wrong in the link-
hi, i have another question, hope it isn't a bother- the leaderboard says it automatically updates with the score, but mine doesn't have any number next to it? i'm not sure if i did something wrong in the link-
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 You're not showing as having recorded anything yet. Have you already listed drops?
@late711 You're not showing as having recorded anything yet. Have you already listed drops?
8Lpal06.gif
i have, with the exact link i posted on the usersheet, and i made sure it was set to "anyone with the link can view".
i have, with the exact link i posted on the usersheet, and i made sure it was set to "anyone with the link can view".
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 You're not showing with any score at all, not even a 0, so the sheet thinks yours isn't connected. Would you mind trying the steps again to see if it's just being finicky?
@late711 You're not showing with any score at all, not even a 0, so the sheet thinks yours isn't connected. Would you mind trying the steps again to see if it's just being finicky?
8Lpal06.gif
i started over from a copy of the tracking sheet, copied over the drops i've collected, and replaced the link on the usersheet with the new one; still won't connect. i'm sorry for the hassle-
i started over from a copy of the tracking sheet, copied over the drops i've collected, and replaced the link on the usersheet with the new one; still won't connect. i'm sorry for the hassle-
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
wait. i put my name in a new line and now it's tracking? i'll just. delete my old line- thank you for the help ^^;
wait. i put my name in a new line and now it's tracking? i'll just. delete my old line- thank you for the help ^^;
Sy4AUMs.png R9hICic.png
@late711 Yay for accidentally figuring out things! lol And please don't feel bad for needing help! <3
@late711 Yay for accidentally figuring out things! lol And please don't feel bad for needing help! <3
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns

Hi! I've copied and linked my spreadsheet but I don't know how to change the numbers since it seems the copy also copied over all of your drops. How do I change the numbers to zero?
Thanks! :-D

Edit: Lol, nevermind! I change the numbers under 'Number dropped' column right? I was messing with the codes before ahhh XD
@BlueStopSigns

Hi! I've copied and linked my spreadsheet but I don't know how to change the numbers since it seems the copy also copied over all of your drops. How do I change the numbers to zero?
Thanks! :-D

Edit: Lol, nevermind! I change the numbers under 'Number dropped' column right? I was messing with the codes before ahhh XD
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@GuyInCorner This box, yeah. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602391821561364492/803825284494524457/Untitled.png[/img] I had to have most everything Spreadsheet explained to me while setting the game up so I know how confusing it can get >.>
@GuyInCorner This box, yeah.

Untitled.png

I had to have most everything Spreadsheet explained to me while setting the game up so I know how confusing it can get >.>
8Lpal06.gif
@BlueStopSigns

Thank you, you even got a little pic for me! I wish I found this thread before I started coli this week... those worms need their scarves! ^_^

Edit: For the first time I pinged myself instead by accident haha!
@BlueStopSigns

Thank you, you even got a little pic for me! I wish I found this thread before I started coli this week... those worms need their scarves! ^_^

Edit: For the first time I pinged myself instead by accident haha!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b