Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vitali's Warriors [Lineage Project!]
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 395 396
@Lunartwist Leveling has been completed for Kaosmic's Loa! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lunartwist
Leveling has been completed for Kaosmic's Loa!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
I have Abrianna' parent (Fleetfoot) and grandparent (Ava) who could still be leveled yet if anyone is interested in those points
I have Abrianna' parent (Fleetfoot) and grandparent (Ava) who could still be leveled yet if anyone is interested in those points
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@LilPotatoSheep Some things for Marli! [Item=Date plumed mantle][item=date plumed tuft] 2,800t + 2,750t @woopdomoop And [item=Spring Carousel Saddle] for Hiko 15,000t
@LilPotatoSheep Some things for Marli!
Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Tuft
2,800t + 2,750t

@woopdomoop And Spring Carousel Saddle for Hiko
15,000t
@AnimeLover9631 here's an undertide breedchange for Abrianna! :D [item=breed change: undertide] (130kt i think?)
@AnimeLover9631

here's an undertide breedchange for Abrianna! :D

Breed Change: Undertide (130kt i think?)
oh this exists. wild
Tickets and donations recorded up to this point!
Tickets and donations recorded up to this point!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Catgirl742
If you're alright with it, you can send over Anise and I can use my clanbound undertide scroll on her! I totally get if you're not comfortable with that though! :) (100g)
@Catgirl742
If you're alright with it, you can send over Anise and I can use my clanbound undertide scroll on her! I totally get if you're not comfortable with that though! :) (100g)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@StilinskiSpark
Oh, that would be wonderful! I’ll send her over. Just make sure she comes back! :)
@StilinskiSpark
Oh, that would be wonderful! I’ll send her over. Just make sure she comes back! :)
@Kaosmic Sending secondary gene: flair for Loa! (165kt) [item=Secondary Gene: Flair]
@Kaosmic Sending secondary gene: flair for Loa! (165kt)
Secondary Gene: Flair
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
All tickets and donations recorded up to this point!
All tickets and donations recorded up to this point!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Hey there @Lunartwist :D Emmel just reached 25! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76488251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764883/76488251_350.png[/img][/url] Could I please get a blushing pink rose, and the change leftover? Thank you :D
Hey there @Lunartwist :D Emmel just reached 25!

76488251_350.png

Could I please get a blushing pink rose, and the change leftover? Thank you :D
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 395 396