Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] CLOSED: Trivial Pursuit: FR Riddles
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/34XDc5V.png[/img] [size=3][b][font=arial][color=#714F2C][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_2861307]First Post[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313152]Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313153]Today's Riddles[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313155]Past Riddles 1[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313156]Past Riddles 2[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313158]Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2861307#post_43313164]Credits[/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/34XDc5V.png[/img][/color][/b][/font][/size][/center] [size=1]@Eialyne @Enen16106 @DanitheET @MandragoraAutumn @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Asphoxia @Watercolour @TheAwesoMew @SilverQuark @odakotarose @Ragnarok42 @sgkat @Leopardmask @VioletWhirlwind @SilentRiver @ClockworkEclipse @Stormhawke @Imarru @Veredii @Tues @CraftyBLT @MusicandMagic @Illyrael @ryttu3k @StorytellerIvy @Piccalily0510 @Mirna @Rosie1450 @lyricalmyxteries @Ajgreelyfan3 @Starwindrider @LissaJade @TouchTone @Tatzelwurm @Volutus @Elodee @Sinjin @yellowstarfish @Whirlwish @Signol @Herodias @Gratanica @Saraceaser @JinxMoonstone @Arkhia @Aprycus @voidbeast @Pigwidgeon @Zulaya @Jaderannosaurus @InTheDarke @RemanLT @silenceglaive @hyphen @Runningwolf62 @Moonweaverr @Canisa @Sylvidoptera @Cyranelle @CowboyMouth @ghostlyplants @MistLeaf @Loreka @RisenWolf @Solstices @Havic @WolfprintsSC @alyblaith @Katsuokai @Bxy26 @danijust @betty @Storygeek @Katsuji @KalicoKat @mossyaki @Vere @SunstonePhoenix @Littlepotato711 @QueenNala @WolfTrickster @Deladria @Bxy26 @LaDjanny @Goldia @nymphaeas @Snapdragoon @Obsidianspike @Dessy @Krawald @AetherDragon @Xayxayx @Beatoriche @Tyta @gn0me[/size] Thank you all for participating in this event! I think I’ve gotten a lot of ideas for how I want to run it in the following years, so I’m already excited for that, lol. If you’ve got some more suggestions, never be afraid to shoot me a PM with your thoughts. It’s been a really fun event this year, and I couldn’t have done it without y’alls little quips and comments, it really makes my day <3. I’m glad to see that this event went well for the most part, with a few blunders that I will be sure to hammer out by the time next GG rolls around. [rule] Yesterday’s Answers and Prize Winners: [b]Riddle 25 (Dragon NPCs):[/b] [i]Answer: Jake (and Bean)[/i]. @Scatterspark gets 1 Black Cat [b]Riddle 26 (Familiars):[/b] [i]Answer: Manticore[/i]. @WolfprintsSC gets 1 of them [b]Riddle 27 (Battle Stones):[/b] [i]Answer: Shining Might Fragment[/i]. @Enen16106 gets 2 of them [b]Riddle 28 (Apparel):[/b] [i]Answer: Conjurer’s Herb Pouch[/i]. @Starwindrider gets 1 of them [b]Riddle 29 (Food/Mats/Other):[/b] [i]Answer: Faded Canvas Scrap[/i]. @Krawald gets 99 of them [b]Riddle 30 (Events):[/b] [i]Answer: The Bogsneak Mutagen[/i]. @ClockworkEclipse gets 1 Bogsneak Egg [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2367583/2#post_31497499]Special Riddle Answers[/url](no prizes for these) Dragon NPCs: Lightweaver Familiars: Mechanical Destroyer Battle Stones: Zephyr Acuity Fragment Apparel: Firebreather Cape Food/Materials/Other: Baku Tusk Events: Frigidfin Expedition [rule] [u]6 Theme Point Award![/u] This consists of 500OOF/50IF raffle tickets, the badge posted on the Information page, and a chance to win the 6 Point Prize, 200kt. A bunch of people got it this year, but don’t feel bad if you didn’t! I will be running this next year (unless i spontaneously combust) and will probably be running a similar prize system :) If you have gotten 3 riddles right per category, then you have earned this Award and have a chance at winning the prize! Unfortunately, I do not have time to ask each person if I misrecorded their riddle answers, because I’ve been put on a time limit to submit ticket totals ^^. We’re gonna throw this into RNG, and the 200kt 6 Point Prize goes to…. [center][size=4]@Sylvidoptera[/size][/center] I’ll CR it to you shortly :) [rule] Again, thank you all for participating, it really means a lot to me that so many people enjoy my event. I’ll (maybe) see you next year, and have a happy FR life :D
@Eialyne @Enen16106 @DanitheET @MandragoraAutumn @tigressRising @Disillusionist @Asphoxia @Watercolour @TheAwesoMew @SilverQuark @odakotarose @Ragnarok42 @sgkat @Leopardmask @VioletWhirlwind @SilentRiver @ClockworkEclipse @Stormhawke @Imarru @Veredii @Tues @CraftyBLT @MusicandMagic @Illyrael @ryttu3k @StorytellerIvy @Piccalily0510 @Mirna @Rosie1450 @lyricalmyxteries @Ajgreelyfan3 @Starwindrider @LissaJade @TouchTone @Tatzelwurm @Volutus @Elodee @Sinjin @yellowstarfish @Whirlwish @Signol @Herodias @Gratanica @Saraceaser @JinxMoonstone @Arkhia @Aprycus @voidbeast @Pigwidgeon @Zulaya @Jaderannosaurus @InTheDarke @RemanLT @silenceglaive @hyphen @Runningwolf62 @Moonweaverr @Canisa @Sylvidoptera @Cyranelle @CowboyMouth @ghostlyplants @MistLeaf @Loreka @RisenWolf @Solstices @Havic @WolfprintsSC @alyblaith @Katsuokai @Bxy26 @danijust @betty @Storygeek @Katsuji @KalicoKat @mossyaki @Vere @SunstonePhoenix @Littlepotato711 @QueenNala @WolfTrickster @Deladria @Bxy26 @LaDjanny @Goldia @nymphaeas @Snapdragoon @Obsidianspike @Dessy @Krawald @AetherDragon @Xayxayx @Beatoriche @Tyta @gn0me

Thank you all for participating in this event! I think I’ve gotten a lot of ideas for how I want to run it in the following years, so I’m already excited for that, lol. If you’ve got some more suggestions, never be afraid to shoot me a PM with your thoughts.

It’s been a really fun event this year, and I couldn’t have done it without y’alls little quips and comments, it really makes my day <3. I’m glad to see that this event went well for the most part, with a few blunders that I will be sure to hammer out by the time next GG rolls around.

Yesterday’s Answers and Prize Winners:
Riddle 25 (Dragon NPCs): Answer: Jake (and Bean). @Scatterspark gets 1 Black Cat
Riddle 26 (Familiars): Answer: Manticore. @WolfprintsSC gets 1 of them
Riddle 27 (Battle Stones): Answer: Shining Might Fragment. @Enen16106 gets 2 of them
Riddle 28 (Apparel): Answer: Conjurer’s Herb Pouch. @Starwindrider gets 1 of them
Riddle 29 (Food/Mats/Other): Answer: Faded Canvas Scrap. @Krawald gets 99 of them
Riddle 30 (Events): Answer: The Bogsneak Mutagen. @ClockworkEclipse gets 1 Bogsneak Egg

Special Riddle Answers(no prizes for these)
Dragon NPCs: Lightweaver
Familiars: Mechanical Destroyer
Battle Stones: Zephyr Acuity Fragment
Apparel: Firebreather Cape
Food/Materials/Other: Baku Tusk
Events: Frigidfin Expedition

6 Theme Point Award! This consists of 500OOF/50IF raffle tickets, the badge posted on the Information page, and a chance to win the 6 Point Prize, 200kt. A bunch of people got it this year, but don’t feel bad if you didn’t! I will be running this next year (unless i spontaneously combust) and will probably be running a similar prize system :)
If you have gotten 3 riddles right per category, then you have earned this Award and have a chance at winning the prize! Unfortunately, I do not have time to ask each person if I misrecorded their riddle answers, because I’ve been put on a time limit to submit ticket totals ^^.

We’re gonna throw this into RNG, and the 200kt 6 Point Prize goes to….
I’ll CR it to you shortly :)

Again, thank you all for participating, it really means a lot to me that so many people enjoy my event.

I’ll (maybe) see you next year, and have a happy FR life :D
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Thanks for running this event. I love riddles so I always enjoy this event. I hope to see it again next year.
Thanks for running this event. I love riddles so I always enjoy this event. I hope to see it again next year.
@Sorrowspark Thanks again for running this event! I had a great time, and I really liked the addition of themes. ^^ I think my favorite was the Site Events one -- a nice deep dive into FR's history!

If you run this event again in the future, I'd love to be notified! I've found that this is a nice way to flex the brain a bit after working. :D
@Sorrowspark Thanks again for running this event! I had a great time, and I really liked the addition of themes. ^^ I think my favorite was the Site Events one -- a nice deep dive into FR's history!

If you run this event again in the future, I'd love to be notified! I've found that this is a nice way to flex the brain a bit after working. :D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
It was a lotta fun!! Thanks for hosting and I look forward to seeing it again!
It was a lotta fun!! Thanks for hosting and I look forward to seeing it again!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
[quote]If you run this event again in the future, I'd love to be notified![/quote] That goes for me too!
Quote:
If you run this event again in the future, I'd love to be notified!

That goes for me too!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Ditto on the ping list for next years' event! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together!!

Can someone please explain the Jake NPC one to me? I have absolutely no idea who that is and the clue left me... clueless!
Ditto on the ping list for next years' event! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together!!

Can someone please explain the Jake NPC one to me? I have absolutely no idea who that is and the clue left me... clueless!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia

I discovered Jake via Aequorin's Theme Week Post about him, which is where they said Jake (and his cat Bean) were the social media pair of dragon+animal which go on FR's social media posts sometimes. He's currently chilling in Aequorin's lair ^^
@Goldia

I discovered Jake via Aequorin's Theme Week Post about him, which is where they said Jake (and his cat Bean) were the social media pair of dragon+animal which go on FR's social media posts sometimes. He's currently chilling in Aequorin's lair ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Oh my lord!

I don't generally read the theme week posts. I think I did actually click on Jake in A's lair, just trying to work out which of the Developers might be posting to social media, but there was nothing in his bio that helped, so I moved on. And I couldn't see anything on social media (although I don't have accounts with any but FB).
Oh my lord!

I don't generally read the theme week posts. I think I did actually click on Jake in A's lair, just trying to work out which of the Developers might be posting to social media, but there was nothing in his bio that helped, so I moved on. And I couldn't see anything on social media (although I don't have accounts with any but FB).
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Thank you again for hosting this, it was a blast! And if it returns next year, I'd love to be pinged for it!
Thank you again for hosting this, it was a blast! And if it returns next year, I'd love to be pinged for it!
DSEHBxF.png
:o Eeeeeeeeee! SO EXCITED! Thank you so so SO much for this event. I love riddles and trivia and I had a great time poking my brain and making it work for the puzzles.

Please put me on the ping list for any future events! You did great for your first time... very proud of you! <3 :)
:o Eeeeeeeeee! SO EXCITED! Thank you so so SO much for this event. I love riddles and trivia and I had a great time poking my brain and making it work for the puzzles.

Please put me on the ping list for any future events! You did great for your first time... very proud of you! <3 :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15