Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] CLOSED: Trivial Pursuit: FR Riddles
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
jake.
and the bean.

what more obscure parts of flight rising are you digging up for next year hmmm??? ^^

I had to google that to find out it was just a name in an image code.

What really surprised me is that it was something that actually happened since I joined :o
jake.
and the bean.

what more obscure parts of flight rising are you digging up for next year hmmm??? ^^

I had to google that to find out it was just a name in an image code.

What really surprised me is that it was something that actually happened since I joined :o
qDkA25S.png
@Sorrowspark Thank you for running this event, I had a lot of fun!

@Goldia When I saw that the npc is connected to social media my immediate thought was: FRfanart Fridays but I couldn't find any npc in the threads that talked about FRfanart and then I decided to go to twitter and he is featured on all the banners about FRfanart Fridays! So I checked the A's lair and there he was haha. Never before knew that he existed tho
@Sorrowspark Thank you for running this event, I had a lot of fun!

@Goldia When I saw that the npc is connected to social media my immediate thought was: FRfanart Fridays but I couldn't find any npc in the threads that talked about FRfanart and then I decided to go to twitter and he is featured on all the banners about FRfanart Fridays! So I checked the A's lair and there he was haha. Never before knew that he existed tho
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
Thank you for running this event! I love riddles so I had a lot of fun. Some of the riddles were a bit tricky, but I still enjoyed puzzling them out.
Thank you for running this event! I love riddles so I had a lot of fun. Some of the riddles were a bit tricky, but I still enjoyed puzzling them out.
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you for hosting, this was a lot of fun!
Thank you for hosting, this was a lot of fun!
gWmB8p.jpg
@voidbeast

I add the raffle tickets, dont worry ^^
@voidbeast

I add the raffle tickets, dont worry ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Aww, my second guess would have been Jake, but I totally forgot to send in re-guesses lol. Ah well. I definitely want to be on the pinglist for next year!
Aww, my second guess would have been Jake, but I totally forgot to send in re-guesses lol. Ah well. I definitely want to be on the pinglist for next year!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Thanks for running this event! It was a lot of fun.
Thanks for running this event! It was a lot of fun.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
So that's the media pair. Never heard of them. I was trying to get a general lead to the riddle, so I didn't think to look in Dragon Share. Well, I got my answer.

It was fun! Some of the riddles were a little tricky, but that makes it a challenge. I'd like a ping if another game like this pops up.

And I think I qualify for the 6 point badge. I only missed the last NPC question, which was technically a bonus round.

Does winning raffle points automatically enter you in the raffle, or did you have to sign up on that page first?
So that's the media pair. Never heard of them. I was trying to get a general lead to the riddle, so I didn't think to look in Dragon Share. Well, I got my answer.

It was fun! Some of the riddles were a little tricky, but that makes it a challenge. I'd like a ping if another game like this pops up.

And I think I qualify for the 6 point badge. I only missed the last NPC question, which was technically a bonus round.

Does winning raffle points automatically enter you in the raffle, or did you have to sign up on that page first?
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@MistLeaf

You did qualify for the badge. Also, it automatically enters you, so no need to do anything manually ^^
@MistLeaf

You did qualify for the badge. Also, it automatically enters you, so no need to do anything manually ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
This was so fun! Please notify me for future trivia (: