Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dragon Hermitcraft!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Just realised that the new(ish) chitin wing segments... Elytra... yisss
Just realised that the new(ish) chitin wing segments... Elytra... yisss
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
Progress so far - June 5, 2021
-Hypno project worked out! I got him! I found a semi-last-minute Guardian who was really close and had gem genes, paired her up, and their very first nest was a success! This is the first and probably only one of these projects in which I bred all the genes in as well as the colors lol. Thanks to Solcie for hosting so many of the nests for this one!
-Zed project is still kinda messy but I'm getting tantalizingly close. I've had nests with 2/3 colors spot-on correct. I'm starting to send them off to Shadow nests too just in case.
-Cleo is... going. I've got some really good close pairs but they're all just sorta bouncing around the target at the moment. I got one that could have been perfect! Except she's from a pair that doesn't have Alloy. It's not too frustratingly bad yet though.
-No word on how the TFC pair is doing. Keeps getting close but nooooot quite.
Progress so far - June 5, 2021
-Hypno project worked out! I got him! I found a semi-last-minute Guardian who was really close and had gem genes, paired her up, and their very first nest was a success! This is the first and probably only one of these projects in which I bred all the genes in as well as the colors lol. Thanks to Solcie for hosting so many of the nests for this one!
-Zed project is still kinda messy but I'm getting tantalizingly close. I've had nests with 2/3 colors spot-on correct. I'm starting to send them off to Shadow nests too just in case.
-Cleo is... going. I've got some really good close pairs but they're all just sorta bouncing around the target at the moment. I got one that could have been perfect! Except she's from a pair that doesn't have Alloy. It's not too frustratingly bad yet though.
-No word on how the TFC pair is doing. Keeps getting close but nooooot quite.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Hypnoooo
My mumbo pair 2 gave 0 hatchies with the right genes. >:( Rude
Hypnoooo
My mumbo pair 2 gave 0 hatchies with the right genes. >:( Rude
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
[b][u][size=4]Progress so far - June 19, 2021[/size][/u][/b] -Finally got [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70234585]TFC[/url]! Thanks a ton to mgcltwo, who hosted the parents for the past two or three nests, and will probably be hosting more soon, because... -My next project is apparently Wels! A Discord friend posted a Wels scry they'd made as an Obelisk, and that inspired me to rethink the scry I had. Since obbies aren't cycled Rare breeds, this makes my Wels project a lot more manageable, and I found a couple close-ish dragons pretty quick. Plus, their faces just really give off Wels energy, do they not? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1695652&skin=0&apparel=8602,8603,7284,26852,9817,9219,18783,9450,26855&xt=dressing.png[/img] First pair's odds are 1/40 and are RTB in 19 days, and I'll be looking for a second pair as well but no dice on that yet. -I also wrote a [url=https://archiveofourown.org/works/25901089/chapters/79430971]new chapter of Hermits Rising[/url], focusing on Hypno and featuring an NPC from an actual clan!
Progress so far - June 19, 2021
-Finally got TFC! Thanks a ton to mgcltwo, who hosted the parents for the past two or three nests, and will probably be hosting more soon, because...
-My next project is apparently Wels! A Discord friend posted a Wels scry they'd made as an Obelisk, and that inspired me to rethink the scry I had. Since obbies aren't cycled Rare breeds, this makes my Wels project a lot more manageable, and I found a couple close-ish dragons pretty quick. Plus, their faces just really give off Wels energy, do they not?
scry?sdid=1695652&skin=0&apparel=8602,8603,7284,26852,9817,9219,18783,9450,26855&xt=dressing.png
First pair's odds are 1/40 and are RTB in 19 days, and I'll be looking for a second pair as well but no dice on that yet.
-I also wrote a new chapter of Hermits Rising, focusing on Hypno and featuring an NPC from an actual clan!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Giant floof boiyo! Very nice!

Obelisk has helped me immensely too. Rendog finally has a scry, along with big bro Renbob

Ren Outfit

Renbob Outfit

I also did a bit of breed shuffling, with both the obelisk reveal and the reveal of two new gals!

Pearl Outfit

The puns are all over Pearl's scry. I'd have made her a pearlcatcher too if I didn't already have 2 pearlcatchers.

Gemini Outfit

Gem is now the 2nd spiral, with Impulse becoming a Guardian instead.
Giant floof boiyo! Very nice!

Obelisk has helped me immensely too. Rendog finally has a scry, along with big bro Renbob

Ren Outfit

Renbob Outfit

I also did a bit of breed shuffling, with both the obelisk reveal and the reveal of two new gals!

Pearl Outfit

The puns are all over Pearl's scry. I'd have made her a pearlcatcher too if I didn't already have 2 pearlcatchers.

Gemini Outfit

Gem is now the 2nd spiral, with Impulse becoming a Guardian instead.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@SyconSenti
Oooh, very nice! You're right, Ren does fit very well as a floof3 :O
@SyconSenti
Oooh, very nice! You're right, Ren does fit very well as a floof3 :O
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Progress so far - July 23, 2021
-I got a Zedaph! He's not quite the original plan exactly, but once again, I think he's actually better than my original plan! The Opal is a slightly better shade of pink, and I'm going to add Clown instead of Fade. Thank you so much Solcie for so efficiently helping with like 90% of my Shadow nests!
-I still haven't gotten TFC his Clouded gene because I'm stubborn and like to wait for sales but also Nature does not often get dominance bonuses and flash gene sales aren't actually that common soooo. yeah. It'll probably take a while before I get around to getting Zed his Clown and Noxtide too for the same reason lol.
-A few days ago I finally wrote a Hermits Rising chapter for Scar! So now in the story all of Jungle Gang is together, one of my clan dragons is with them, and they're headed to the Behemoth for help with getting everyone together again :D
-I now have one singular Wels pair that's pretty decent and RTB pretty soon...
-Cleo project is going so S L O W. why did I make her a Wildclaw. Why do I have so many rare breeds in this project. I'm so close.
Progress so far - July 23, 2021
-I got a Zedaph! He's not quite the original plan exactly, but once again, I think he's actually better than my original plan! The Opal is a slightly better shade of pink, and I'm going to add Clown instead of Fade. Thank you so much Solcie for so efficiently helping with like 90% of my Shadow nests!
-I still haven't gotten TFC his Clouded gene because I'm stubborn and like to wait for sales but also Nature does not often get dominance bonuses and flash gene sales aren't actually that common soooo. yeah. It'll probably take a while before I get around to getting Zed his Clown and Noxtide too for the same reason lol.
-A few days ago I finally wrote a Hermits Rising chapter for Scar! So now in the story all of Jungle Gang is together, one of my clan dragons is with them, and they're headed to the Behemoth for help with getting everyone together again :D
-I now have one singular Wels pair that's pretty decent and RTB pretty soon...
-Cleo project is going so S L O W. why did I make her a Wildclaw. Why do I have so many rare breeds in this project. I'm so close.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Progress so far - August 8, 2021
-Note to self: vividly imagining updating this post is not the same as actually updating it.
-Wels boy was born six days ago! His plan has changed very slightly to use Flaunt and Scales instead of Runes.
-Speaking of Flaunt and Flare, I've updated a couple of my plans to utilize the new genes! Cub and Joe are definitely getting Flare. Etho's probably getting Flare. And as I said, Wels is getting Flaunt, despite it barely even being visible on him.
-Wels will also be getting one of those nice new gold-edged shields :D
-A nest for Cleo project hatched today, and didn't give me the dragon I want yet, but allowed me to tighten up two other pairs, in one case quite significantly!. Odds on the new pairs are 1/16 and 1/12, and I'm putting my last 1/40 nest on in 3 days.
-I've started casually looking for dragons for Joe. Harder to find than I thought they would be - as most XYX combos tend to be, it seems. My goal for him is Lapis/Orca/Cobalt.
Progress so far - August 8, 2021
-Note to self: vividly imagining updating this post is not the same as actually updating it.
-Wels boy was born six days ago! His plan has changed very slightly to use Flaunt and Scales instead of Runes.
-Speaking of Flaunt and Flare, I've updated a couple of my plans to utilize the new genes! Cub and Joe are definitely getting Flare. Etho's probably getting Flare. And as I said, Wels is getting Flaunt, despite it barely even being visible on him.
-Wels will also be getting one of those nice new gold-edged shields :D
-A nest for Cleo project hatched today, and didn't give me the dragon I want yet, but allowed me to tighten up two other pairs, in one case quite significantly!. Odds on the new pairs are 1/16 and 1/12, and I'm putting my last 1/40 nest on in 3 days.
-I've started casually looking for dragons for Joe. Harder to find than I thought they would be - as most XYX combos tend to be, it seems. My goal for him is Lapis/Orca/Cobalt.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Congrats on getting Wels! Hope you don't mind me sharing some stuff I've been doing! First, Pearl and Gem joined my project! .... sadly making my project now 29 dragons (two already obtained). I've got a familiar planned out for both of them, and scries! I need quotes and songs for them though.... [morphology=1782700] [morphology=1791936] Second, My Ren is both an Obelisk and has one of the new genes in his plans! [outfit=1573675] Anyways, Huge congrats on getting Wels, Leo! [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2]
Congrats on getting Wels! Hope you don't mind me sharing some stuff I've been doing!
First, Pearl and Gem joined my project! .... sadly making my project now 29 dragons (two already obtained). I've got a familiar planned out for both of them, and scries! I need quotes and songs for them though....
GeminiTay

PearlescentMoon

Second, My Ren is both an Obelisk and has one of the new genes in his plans!
Ren

Anyways, Huge congrats on getting Wels, Leo!
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
HJLIYn4.png
OrlEqVx.png
qPCsFXD.gif arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg r5CjlMV.gif JvUa9ma.png
R8LSBD0.png
uPNWHgD.png
WKtl2lb.png
kBHm00y.png
im loving the dergs you have so far!!!
im loving the dergs you have so far!!!
tumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gifWDVY9Nz.giftumblr_inline_p80zbi6T3k1rhwzwl_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34