1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
@mgcltwo
Beautiful <3 I would love to come to Xisuma's Tea Party :D
@mgcltwo
Beautiful <3 I would love to come to Xisuma's Tea Party :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Now that Hero is all dressed and I've added him to the group in the Den, where in that group should he go? Technically he "joins" them in season 6, so maybe next to Grian (who will be done very soon!!)... I also have bought a Den tab that I labeled "Hermits" and haven't used, kinda intending for people to visit and then do a double-take at Herobrine being included in there, but now I'm getting used to them being with my other fandragons lol. Should I finally use that tab?
Now that Hero is all dressed and I've added him to the group in the Den, where in that group should he go? Technically he "joins" them in season 6, so maybe next to Grian (who will be done very soon!!)... I also have bought a Den tab that I labeled "Hermits" and haven't used, kinda intending for people to visit and then do a double-take at Herobrine being included in there, but now I'm getting used to them being with my other fandragons lol. Should I finally use that tab?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Go for it! Have the hermits have their own little corner of Sornieth!!
Go for it! Have the hermits have their own little corner of Sornieth!!
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
Yes! (to the sound of Hermitgang) Hermittab Hermittab Hermittab

Also, I love teasuma. I'd go to his tea party any day
Yes! (to the sound of Hermitgang) Hermittab Hermittab Hermittab

Also, I love teasuma. I'd go to his tea party any day
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
Progress so far - February 20, 2021
-New chapter of Hermits Rising has been published! Now that most of the Jungle Gang is together I feel like I can actually get moving on my planned plot lol. There is still one missing, though... hmmm... ;)
-First generation of Hypno project dragons have now all been bred and the kiddos actually pair up quite nicely.
-Hermits have been moved to their own exclusive tab in my den!
-Still making progress on collecting the first generation of Cleo project dragons. I now have two pairs ready, just need two more dragons that can pair with my danglers. It's surprisingly hard to find dragons (with the other things I need) who have secondaries just on the down-wheel side of Fire.
Progress so far - February 20, 2021
-New chapter of Hermits Rising has been published! Now that most of the Jungle Gang is together I feel like I can actually get moving on my planned plot lol. There is still one missing, though... hmmm... ;)
-First generation of Hypno project dragons have now all been bred and the kiddos actually pair up quite nicely.
-Hermits have been moved to their own exclusive tab in my den!
-Still making progress on collecting the first generation of Cleo project dragons. I now have two pairs ready, just need two more dragons that can pair with my danglers. It's surprisingly hard to find dragons (with the other things I need) who have secondaries just on the down-wheel side of Fire.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Congrats! you got a tab of friends!!

me? I have 2 possible Docs, but both of them are missing the clown gene along with glowtail, and, of course, the accent. (c'mon beta grove restock already :<)

I also have the grians, like before, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the two unknowns that will get me the Grian. Even worse is I decided to use certain eyes for my scries. halp.
Congrats! you got a tab of friends!!

me? I have 2 possible Docs, but both of them are missing the clown gene along with glowtail, and, of course, the accent. (c'mon beta grove restock already :<)

I also have the grians, like before, I'm just trying to figure out how to get the two unknowns that will get me the Grian. Even worse is I decided to use certain eyes for my scries. halp.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@SyconSenti
Oh nooo the eyes struggle D: I wish you good luck! I would offer you some of my leftover Grian project dragons, but I think we're going for different ranges. You're going red range/yellow range/yellow range, right? Whereas mine are red/yellow/red.
@SyconSenti
Oh nooo the eyes struggle D: I wish you good luck! I would offer you some of my leftover Grian project dragons, but I think we're going for different ranges. You're going red range/yellow range/yellow range, right? Whereas mine are red/yellow/red.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
xyy red/flaxen. and a coatl. and off element rare eyes. and the fact my two dragons I was meant to use turned out related. I'm suffering.
xyy red/flaxen. and a coatl. and off element rare eyes. and the fact my two dragons I was meant to use turned out related. I'm suffering.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
I absolutely love the entire Hermitcraft tab omg
The Jevin quote is killing me
I absolutely love the entire Hermitcraft tab omg
The Jevin quote is killing me
Signature.pngmight%20noodle.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67301276][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673013/67301276_350.png[/img][/url] Evil Xisuma c:
67301276_350.png

Evil Xisuma c:
MreCscM.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34