Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 269 270
[center]@LadyLarkin [i]The twins flap their wings and flit around the larger dragon[/i] We’re just glad you like it! After all, we cant use it so we thought we’d give it to someone who needs it more! By the way, we were in the Coliseum again, and we found a secondary gene for Banescales like you, as well as a primary and tert gene for Migora! We’ll be sending it over later, and we’re just happy we could make a new friend! [i]Ani and Kal smile gently at Lear, before flying off to the Coliseum again.[/i] [/center] [rule] [center][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item= Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][/center]
@LadyLarkin

The twins flap their wings and flit around the larger dragon

We’re just glad you like it! After all, we cant use it so we thought we’d give it to someone who needs it more! By the way, we were in the Coliseum again, and we found a secondary gene for Banescales like you, as well as a primary and tert gene for Migora! We’ll be sending it over later, and we’re just happy we could make a new friend!

Ani and Kal smile gently at Lear, before flying off to the Coliseum again.

[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/1276.png[/img] @LadyLarkin [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59576105] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595762/59576105.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]SHRIIIEEK!!![/b][/columns] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54951118] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549512/54951118.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Shriek says she really likes the look of that [item=obsidian hybrid fragment] Also Lear really ROCKS sugarplum!!! We had some luck ourselves in Thundercrack Savannah and found a primary for me! [/columns] [columns][item=Primary Gene: Python][nextcol][url=http://i.imgur.com/D4ju5Fj.png] [img]http://imgur.com/D4ju5Fjl.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Then we moved in to Redrock Cove and found [item=Redfin Belt] x1 which if we save enough of can make a tertiary for Shriek, (though I think she's more excited to find herself Skeletal) We also found a bunch of battlestones we can't use so we'll lay them out here for others who may be able to use them: [item=Diseased Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Vista: Bamboo Falls] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] Diogenes: {item=Disorient] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Apatite Fisher] [item=Contuse] [item=Drown] [item=Shroud] Angel: [item=leaf bolt]
1276.png
@LadyLarkin

59576105.png
SHRIIIEEK!!!

54951118.png
Shriek says she really likes the look of that Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Also Lear really ROCKS sugarplum!!!
We had some luck ourselves in Thundercrack Savannah and found a primary for me!
Primary Gene: Python
D4ju5Fjl.png
Then we moved in to Redrock Cove and found Redfin Belt x1 which if we save enough of can make a tertiary for Shriek, (though I think she's more excited to find herself Skeletal)
We also found a bunch of battlestones we can't use so we'll lay them out here for others who may be able to use them:
Diseased Might Fragment
Fiery Might Fragment
Vista: Bamboo Falls
Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Diogenes:
{item=Disorient]
Gust Slash
Apatite Fisher
Contuse
Drown
Shroud

Angel:
Leaf Bolt

qDkA25S.png
@Lirikai

After leaving Lear for the Coliseum, Ani couldn’t help but notice another Banescale looking rather jealous of the scroll in Lear’s claws. He flies over to Kal to whisper urgently into his twin’s ear.

Kal! Do you see that red-winged Banescale over there? She looks like she’s missing a Tertiary gene! Do you want to help her hunt for one? After all, we’re going to a place with a high chance of Ancient gene scrolls!

Kal nods, and just like that, they have a new mission.
@Lirikai

After leaving Lear for the Coliseum, Ani couldn’t help but notice another Banescale looking rather jealous of the scroll in Lear’s claws. He flies over to Kal to whisper urgently into his twin’s ear.

Kal! Do you see that red-winged Banescale over there? She looks like she’s missing a Tertiary gene! Do you want to help her hunt for one? After all, we’re going to a place with a high chance of Ancient gene scrolls!

Kal nods, and just like that, they have a new mission.
@riverblues

Aesop overhears the end of Ani and Kal's plan-

"Excuse me, where is this place of Ancient Scrolls you speak of?"
@riverblues

qDkA25S.png
[quote name="gn0me" date="2020-03-20 07:22:06" ] @riverbluess Aesop overhears the end of Ani and Kal's plan- "Excuse me, where is this place of Ancient Scrolls you speak of?" [/quote] @gn0me Ani and Kal went to the Waterway for 3 hours, but found nothing of value there. They plan to go back to the Blooming Grove where they might have a higher chance to find a Scroll. Perhaps, if you’d like, they could help find a gene for you! (yes, i spent 3 hours in the Waterway and didnt get any genes. smh)
gn0me wrote on 2020-03-20 07:22:06:
@riverbluess

@gn0me

Ani and Kal went to the Waterway for 3 hours, but found nothing of value there. They plan to go back to the Blooming Grove where they might have a higher chance to find a Scroll. Perhaps, if you’d like, they could help find a gene for you!

(yes, i spent 3 hours in the Waterway and didnt get any genes. smh)
@riverbluess
You're so nice, thank you for the offer! But Scylla is a prideful derg and has vowed not to accept anything from anyone, so even if you did find a nice tert she'd probably turn up her nose at it (even as she's secretly jealous).

:D
@riverbluess
You're so nice, thank you for the offer! But Scylla is a prideful derg and has vowed not to accept anything from anyone, so even if you did find a nice tert she'd probably turn up her nose at it (even as she's secretly jealous).

:D
@LadyLarkin
Hawthorne pads up to the new banescale. "Hello! Welcome to the challenge! Your gene looks cool! How are you faring?"
@LadyLarkin
Hawthorne pads up to the new banescale. "Hello! Welcome to the challenge! Your gene looks cool! How are you faring?"
5kRkxhJ.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58854931] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588550/58854931_350.png[/img] [/url] @riverbluess [i]Lear wriggles with happiness and hugs Ani and Kal again.[/i] "Oh my goodness, thank y'all so much! You're so kind and I'm really lucky to have such cool friends!! And Migora's going to be so happy... oh goodness, you are the best friends a Bane could ask for!!" @MagicIsReal [i]As Ani and Kal head off to the Coliseum, Lear turns to the Tundra before him.[/i] "Aww, thank you! I'm faring pretty well - especially now since I've got a few new genes! I'm a little behind Migora and Vivienne when it comes to Coliseum levels though... but I'll catch up! It's very kind of you to ask!" [i]He grins.[/i] "By the by, I love your outfit!" [/center]

58854931_350.png

@riverbluess
Lear wriggles with happiness and hugs Ani and Kal again. "Oh my goodness, thank y'all so much! You're so kind and I'm really lucky to have such cool friends!! And Migora's going to be so happy... oh goodness, you are the best friends a Bane could ask for!!"

@MagicIsReal
As Ani and Kal head off to the Coliseum, Lear turns to the Tundra before him. "Aww, thank you! I'm faring pretty well - especially now since I've got a few new genes! I'm a little behind Migora and Vivienne when it comes to Coliseum levels though... but I'll catch up! It's very kind of you to ask!" He grins. "By the by, I love your outfit!"
fb2facc9cbf93e2ccb3e64321b07a8d2da91da48.gif
@LadyLarkin
Hawthorne looks at her mismatched clothes. "Thank you! The snake is Arzon's, but she can't wear him obviously. So I have him! The other clothes I just found lying around in the coliseum!"
@LadyLarkin
Hawthorne looks at her mismatched clothes. "Thank you! The snake is Arzon's, but she can't wear him obviously. So I have him! The other clothes I just found lying around in the coliseum!"
5kRkxhJ.png
Whew!

Sorry for the late updates. Things have been a little crazy here because...you know. :)

First off @LadyLarkin

Welcome Lear! I'll add him shortly to the participants list. :)

Second:

Just another reminder I still have a ton of free triple basic dragons, if you want one. About half found homes, but still needing to rehome the others. They have scries in their bios, and of course you can use them for this and other challenges.

I won't advertise them again after this post, but figured since we have a few new people, I'd do it once more.

Thanks guys! I haven't been posting lately because its been busy, but I have been reading and keeping up!
Whew!

Sorry for the late updates. Things have been a little crazy here because...you know. :)

First off @LadyLarkin

Welcome Lear! I'll add him shortly to the participants list. :)

Second:

Just another reminder I still have a ton of free triple basic dragons, if you want one. About half found homes, but still needing to rehome the others. They have scries in their bios, and of course you can use them for this and other challenges.

I won't advertise them again after this post, but figured since we have a few new people, I'd do it once more.

Thanks guys! I haven't been posting lately because its been busy, but I have been reading and keeping up!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 269 270