Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 269 270
[i]Shriek: [/i][b][size=14]SHRIEEEEEK![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59576105] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595762/59576105_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Aesop: [/i]Oh there you are Shriek, lucky I can hear you from a mile away! Good to see you! Yes, yes, yes those coli genes will look great on you too, look at all these lucky banes sporting them around here. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54951118] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549512/54951118_350.png[/img] [/url] Follow me, I could use a hand in the coli - it won't be easy solo for too long. I'm only level 3 and haven't found anything useful yet, your claws are the most useful thing to appear so far! Hey folks, congratulations Persephone! @PsychosisDragon You've had good luck already too Sal! Congrats! Didn't take you long to get back in the swing of things! @Lunartwist Ooooh Shinies! @LadyLarkin
Shriek: SHRIEEEEEK!

59576105_350.png

Aesop: Oh there you are Shriek, lucky I can hear you from a mile away! Good to see you!
Yes, yes, yes those coli genes will look great on you too, look at all these lucky banes sporting them around here.

54951118_350.png

Follow me, I could use a hand in the coli - it won't be easy solo for too long.
I'm only level 3 and haven't found anything useful yet, your claws are the most useful thing to appear so far!

Hey folks, congratulations Persephone! @PsychosisDragon
You've had good luck already too Sal! Congrats! Didn't take you long to get back in the swing of things! @Lunartwist
Ooooh Shinies! @LadyLarkin
qDkA25S.png
@lunartwist
Trev considered making another cake for Sal, thinking maybe that might help his friend out of his self-described jitters, then realized more sugar probably wasn't the best solution. Thinking for a moment, he settled down next to Sal and listens, then looks around frantically for the big banescale to make sure she's not listening.

"Shhhh," he whispered urgently. "Don't let her know it's managing. She thinks she's being all magnanimous at letting me tag along; if she finds it all out she's going to be just insufferable." He sighs a little. "Well, challenging, really. More navigating the moodiness than anything else. You wouldn't think a banescale could be moodier than, well, me, but she is. It's exhausting sometimes, to be honest."

But then he turned to Sal and considered him for a moment.

"It's good to have goals, because if we don't, then life does become..well, tedious. But I think it's important to find goals that spark joy in you instead of goals that feel like they should be done. If you don't enjoy staying around the cave all the time, maybe set yourself a different goal? Like...." he tilted his head. "I don't have an accent yet. There's one accent that can be found in the Ghostlight Ruins, but it's incredibly rare. So that's my goal, still. Since you've achieved everything, maybe...something crazy like finding a gene drop in each battle area? Even if it's not something you physically need, maybe it's something your spirit needs."

He rested his head on his paws. "At least, it's kind of what makes sense to me. Does that even make sense?"
@lunartwist
Trev considered making another cake for Sal, thinking maybe that might help his friend out of his self-described jitters, then realized more sugar probably wasn't the best solution. Thinking for a moment, he settled down next to Sal and listens, then looks around frantically for the big banescale to make sure she's not listening.

"Shhhh," he whispered urgently. "Don't let her know it's managing. She thinks she's being all magnanimous at letting me tag along; if she finds it all out she's going to be just insufferable." He sighs a little. "Well, challenging, really. More navigating the moodiness than anything else. You wouldn't think a banescale could be moodier than, well, me, but she is. It's exhausting sometimes, to be honest."

But then he turned to Sal and considered him for a moment.

"It's good to have goals, because if we don't, then life does become..well, tedious. But I think it's important to find goals that spark joy in you instead of goals that feel like they should be done. If you don't enjoy staying around the cave all the time, maybe set yourself a different goal? Like...." he tilted his head. "I don't have an accent yet. There's one accent that can be found in the Ghostlight Ruins, but it's incredibly rare. So that's my goal, still. Since you've achieved everything, maybe...something crazy like finding a gene drop in each battle area? Even if it's not something you physically need, maybe it's something your spirit needs."

He rested his head on his paws. "At least, it's kind of what makes sense to me. Does that even make sense?"
Aesop and Shriek return as L4 and L3 veterans of the coliseum They offer [item=Rune Slash] [item=Shred] to the battlestones in Sal's coli co-op display [i]Aesop: [/i]We tried to head in to the Woodland Path to gain XP quicker when I reached level 4 and Shriek was still at L3 but we feel too slow and too underpowered. Those Basilisks pounced on us before we knew what was happening and our strikes hardly scratched them and definitely didn't slow them down any. I could really use an Aid or another team-mate! And I guess those slurpie drinks Sal is after might make a bit of difference too, I feel like I need to concentrate more of my skills into INT, QCK and VIT, that's all I upgraded at L4 but it still wasn't enough! Oh my here's Cupric come to join us! He's already L4 but needs some training to head off to help out in some big 'do' Fire and Nature are putting on. Wish we weren't so busy or I'd go check it out too. This should speed things up a bit, at least until he has to say good-bye! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57747345] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577474/57747345_350.png[/img] [/url]
Aesop and Shriek return as L4 and L3 veterans of the coliseum
They offer Rune Slash Shred to the battlestones in Sal's coli co-op display

Aesop: We tried to head in to the Woodland Path to gain XP quicker when I reached level 4 and Shriek was still at L3 but we feel too slow and too underpowered. Those Basilisks pounced on us before we knew what was happening and our strikes hardly scratched them and definitely didn't slow them down any.
I could really use an Aid or another team-mate!
And I guess those slurpie drinks Sal is after might make a bit of difference too, I feel like I need to concentrate more of my skills into INT, QCK and VIT, that's all I upgraded at L4 but it still wasn't enough!

Oh my here's Cupric come to join us! He's already L4 but needs some training to head off to help out in some big 'do' Fire and Nature are putting on. Wish we weren't so busy or I'd go check it out too. This should speed things up a bit, at least until he has to say good-bye!

57747345_350.png
qDkA25S.png
Aesop returns looking sheepish but somewhat sated too. [i]Aesop: [/i]Well I must say that was a little embarrassing, seems I'm a little forgetful even for a tundra and forgot to upgrade our stats before we went in to Woodland Path the first time! It's much better now and with Cupric too it was a real walk in the park except for those darn basilisks who always get us in the end! He had to head off at level 5 anyway so we'll go back in just the two of us tomorrow. Just a [item=Scratch] and [item=Envenom] for the communal pool this time around! He deposits the stones along with the others and heads off with Shriek for a rest. Shriek uses the tundra for a pillow but Aesop doesn't seem to mind and the two drift off into the restful slumber that only the coli provides.
Aesop returns looking sheepish but somewhat sated too.

Aesop: Well I must say that was a little embarrassing, seems I'm a little forgetful even for a tundra and forgot to upgrade our stats before we went in to Woodland Path the first time!
It's much better now and with Cupric too it was a real walk in the park except for those darn basilisks who always get us in the end!
He had to head off at level 5 anyway so we'll go back in just the two of us tomorrow.
Just a Scratch and Envenom for the communal pool this time around!

He deposits the stones along with the others and heads off with Shriek for a rest.
Shriek uses the tundra for a pillow but Aesop doesn't seem to mind and the two drift off into the restful slumber that only the coli provides.

qDkA25S.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]>>>>>>>>[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59334863] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593349/59334863.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Dreamer[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]>>>[/color] [nextcol][emoji=book 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/3#post_42338798]Quest Checklist[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]<<<[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56437581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564376/56437581.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]LittlePrincess[/b][/center] [/columns] [center][b][size=5][color=green]Day 17[/color][/size][/b][/center] The Forgotten Cave's enemies are fairly tough, but do not provide much experience. Moving on is wise. Yet the unease lingering between them keeps them in familiar territory. LittlePrincess finds a [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] to replace one of his Acuity Fragments. Each little bit of power is appreciated. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Not much time today.
naturemid.png
>>>>>>>>
59334863.png
Dreamer
>>> Quest Checklist <<<
56437581.png
LittlePrincess
Day 17

The Forgotten Cave's enemies are fairly tough, but do not provide much experience. Moving on is wise. Yet the unease lingering between them keeps them in familiar territory.

LittlePrincess finds a Natural Acuity Fragment to replace one of his Acuity Fragments. Each little bit of power is appreciated.

naturemid.png

Not much time today.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Oh goodness so many people to respond too! @BoldEarth You got it, I'll send a CR! @riverbluess Welcome welcome!!! What handsome Faes! I'll add them to the list. :) @PsychosisDragon Eh its fine! So long as you name her somewhat sooner. I just didn't want people having dragons with unnamed kids/parents. :) I'll send a CR! @Zeir You got it! Though I only really use it when updating for Sal. If you want to follow along with the game in general (all participants) you might want to subscribe instead. Specifically because Sal himself is nearly done. :D @gn0me I will add Cupric and Shriek to the list as well! [b]Banescale owners, I also still have this gene if anyone wants it:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)]
Oh goodness so many people to respond too!

@BoldEarth

You got it, I'll send a CR!

@riverbluess

Welcome welcome!!! What handsome Faes! I'll add them to the list. :)

@PsychosisDragon

Eh its fine! So long as you name her somewhat sooner. I just didn't want people having dragons with unnamed kids/parents. :) I'll send a CR!

@Zeir

You got it! Though I only really use it when updating for Sal. If you want to follow along with the game in general (all participants) you might want to subscribe instead. Specifically because Sal himself is nearly done. :D

@gn0me

I will add Cupric and Shriek to the list as well!

Banescale owners, I also still have this gene if anyone wants it:

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Oh guys! I also made a "Completed" section to showcase the dragons that have completed their quests! Let me know if I'm missing anyone! I will add more as people continue to finish! :D
Oh guys! I also made a "Completed" section to showcase the dragons that have completed their quests! Let me know if I'm missing anyone! I will add more as people continue to finish! :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lirikai

Sal can't help but chuckle. "You? Moody? I don't think I've ever seen you moody before. Maybe you just haven't had an 'off' day yet, but you've always seemed pretty gentle and patient to me. You have to have a rather high amount of patience to tolerate...er, well..." he sideways glances un Scylla's direction.

"She's extremely energetic, and honestly her antics make this lair very lively, but it does seem like it would take a great deal of patience to deal with her short temper. Still you are doing a wonderful job of it, and I'm sure although she may never admit it, I'm certain she is thankful for your assistance."

Sal listened to Trev, nodding as he finished. "Yes, I think that is a good idea. While I don't need a Tincture to reallocate my stats, it would be nice to have one. So I'll continue to search for it. Hey, maybe I'll keep an eye out for that accent for you," he smiles.

"In the meantime I'm also going to dedicate more time to revamping the lair. Maybe adding an FAQ, or advertise it more, or...something. Any suggestions would be appreciated."

....There's a pause, Sal looking over at Trev before he nudges him warmly. "Thanks for the peptalk. I definitely needed it."
@Lirikai

Sal can't help but chuckle. "You? Moody? I don't think I've ever seen you moody before. Maybe you just haven't had an 'off' day yet, but you've always seemed pretty gentle and patient to me. You have to have a rather high amount of patience to tolerate...er, well..." he sideways glances un Scylla's direction.

"She's extremely energetic, and honestly her antics make this lair very lively, but it does seem like it would take a great deal of patience to deal with her short temper. Still you are doing a wonderful job of it, and I'm sure although she may never admit it, I'm certain she is thankful for your assistance."

Sal listened to Trev, nodding as he finished. "Yes, I think that is a good idea. While I don't need a Tincture to reallocate my stats, it would be nice to have one. So I'll continue to search for it. Hey, maybe I'll keep an eye out for that accent for you," he smiles.

"In the meantime I'm also going to dedicate more time to revamping the lair. Maybe adding an FAQ, or advertise it more, or...something. Any suggestions would be appreciated."

....There's a pause, Sal looking over at Trev before he nudges him warmly. "Thanks for the peptalk. I definitely needed it."
Day Two

Ramos got off to a good start this morning! He found an Ancient Fungus while foraging and Pinkerton gave him a Silver Wing Garland. From the familiar chests of the clan, he found an Ornate Gold Necklace, a Pretty Peach Arm Bow, and a Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace.

Unfortunately, he was still pretty drained from yesterday, so nothing else was done. The following item is available to anyone who needs it:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace
Day Two

Ramos got off to a good start this morning! He found an Ancient Fungus while foraging and Pinkerton gave him a Silver Wing Garland. From the familiar chests of the clan, he found an Ornate Gold Necklace, a Pretty Peach Arm Bow, and a Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace.

Unfortunately, he was still pretty drained from yesterday, so nothing else was done. The following item is available to anyone who needs it:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Necklace
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
(Just popping in to say Migora didn't get anything today cause I was too busy to coli - I'll probably edit this to be in her voice later but right now I'm tired)
(Just popping in to say Migora didn't get anything today cause I was too busy to coli - I'll probably edit this to be in her voice later but right now I'm tired)
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 269 270