Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 269 270
Early on day 4, the trio are taking a short break from more frustrating battles in Scorched Forest when an out of breath Forest catches up with them, a parcel in his mouth.

"Trigger says even though he doesn't understand why you're taking the hard route, you should have this," he says, handing over the parcel. "Hulk found it in the Golem Workshop."

A scratch stone! Nirya thanks the eager young hatchling and wastes no time equipping the stone and flexing her claws. After a little practice in the Scorched Forest, the trio are level 10, and headed for Sandswept Delta
Early on day 4, the trio are taking a short break from more frustrating battles in Scorched Forest when an out of breath Forest catches up with them, a parcel in his mouth.

"Trigger says even though he doesn't understand why you're taking the hard route, you should have this," he says, handing over the parcel. "Hulk found it in the Golem Workshop."

A scratch stone! Nirya thanks the eager young hatchling and wastes no time equipping the stone and flexing her claws. After a little practice in the Scorched Forest, the trio are level 10, and headed for Sandswept Delta
iiaMf9J.png
@chewynoodles

You got it!
@chewynoodles

You got it!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@PsychosisDragon

Yeah sure! I'll send a CR shortly.
@PsychosisDragon

Yeah sure! I'll send a CR shortly.
lightflower.pngY5ud9He.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif3oq1hqz.pnglightflower.png
@Psychosisdragon
Regis looks at the friendly dragons in shock. "H-hello... I-i'm glad to b-be here?" The statement tilts up in pitch as though he's unsure of himself.
@Psychosisdragon
Regis looks at the friendly dragons in shock. "H-hello... I-i'm glad to b-be here?" The statement tilts up in pitch as though he's unsure of himself.
5kRkxhJ.png
Update Arzon and Hawthorne are now level 18. They were grinding in the Mire with Napolean, when an enemy drops something at their feet before running away. It was [item=eliminate]! Arzon grabs the item and equips it right away! "See? I said I wouldn't need luck!" Then she realizes she still doesn't have scratch...
Update
Arzon and Hawthorne are now level 18. They were grinding in the Mire with Napolean, when an enemy drops something at their feet before running away. It was Eliminate !
Arzon grabs the item and equips it right away! "See? I said I wouldn't need luck!"
Then she realizes she still doesn't have scratch...
5kRkxhJ.png
[b]Day 4[/b] ----- Seaweed is continuing to train in the coliseum, and due to the kindness of a friend, has gained Rally! He also opened a door, and gained two pieces of apparel. [item=rally][item=marksman's leggings][item=marksman's hat] Another dragon has joined him in his vow, mostly for the fun of it. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21467194] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214672/21467194_350.png[/img] [/url] Flamie will be trained by a different set of dragons, two level 25 mirrors.
Day 4
Seaweed is continuing to train in the coliseum, and due to the kindness of a friend, has gained Rally! He also opened a door, and gained two pieces of apparel.
Rally Marksman's Leggings Marksman's Hat
Another dragon has joined him in his vow, mostly for the fun of it.

21467194_350.png

Flamie will be trained by a different set of dragons, two level 25 mirrors.
z1ILLzv.png DGg4K37.png q7KYqlT.png
@MagicIsReal Good find for Arzon! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]>>>>>>>>[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59334863] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593349/59334863.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Dreamer[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]>>>[/color] [nextcol][emoji=book 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/3#post_42338798]Quest Checklist[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]<<<[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56437581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564376/56437581.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]LittlePrincess[/b][/center] [/columns] [center][b][size=5][color=green]Day 10[/color][/size][/b][/center] A gentle breeze keeps the Sandswept Delta pleasantly cool today. The enemies are easier to beat and offer only small amounts of experience when defeated, so they soon move on. The Blooming Grove is bright and humid. Floral fragrance hangs heavy in the air. It feels like home to the two Nature dragons. Dreamer hums softly. LittlePrincess' frills fan out in a smile. Perhaps they are too comfortable entering a new venue because the strength of the enemies is a surprise. Many of the enemies are magical and they know high level spells. A rush of blinding light engulfs LittlePrincess. Dreamer cries out as she is struck. Nothing comes out when LittlePrincess tries to cast Contuse. He's been Silenced - a nightmare for any caster. He can only Meditate desperately as Dreamer is overwhelmed. He can do this. If he can just hold on until the spell wears off they'll win. Dreamer falls and LittlePrincess swallows down the rising tide of panic. He's full on breath, bursting with energy ready to destroy their enemies. He backs away, drawing their attention off Dreamer. His mouth is wide in silent yelling. The spell fades mid insult. He launches Contuse after Contuse until he's the only one left standing. Trembling, he collapses in relief beside Dreamer and guards her until she wakes up. Dreamer is more cautious when they encounter their first boss. The flowering Pohip bellows and her instinct is to run. LittlePrincess casts regeneration over her. He has her back. She grins and throws herself forward to Shred the beast. Green pluses floating around them both, they harry the Pohip with Contuses and Saps until it falls. LittlePrincess cannot resist when Dreamer beams in delight at their success and they fall together into a hug. Both are giddy from their triumph. Items sent home: [item=Broken Flower Pot] Misc familiar. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Silenced into only Meditate on your caster when your physical attacker has fainted is pretty scary.
@MagicIsReal Good find for Arzon!

naturemid.png
>>>>>>>>
59334863.png
Dreamer
>>> Quest Checklist <<<
56437581.png
LittlePrincess
Day 10

A gentle breeze keeps the Sandswept Delta pleasantly cool today. The enemies are easier to beat and offer only small amounts of experience when defeated, so they soon move on.

The Blooming Grove is bright and humid. Floral fragrance hangs heavy in the air. It feels like home to the two Nature dragons. Dreamer hums softly. LittlePrincess' frills fan out in a smile.

Perhaps they are too comfortable entering a new venue because the strength of the enemies is a surprise. Many of the enemies are magical and they know high level spells.

A rush of blinding light engulfs LittlePrincess. Dreamer cries out as she is struck. Nothing comes out when LittlePrincess tries to cast Contuse. He's been Silenced - a nightmare for any caster. He can only Meditate desperately as Dreamer is overwhelmed. He can do this. If he can just hold on until the spell wears off they'll win.

Dreamer falls and LittlePrincess swallows down the rising tide of panic. He's full on breath, bursting with energy ready to destroy their enemies. He backs away, drawing their attention off Dreamer. His mouth is wide in silent yelling.

The spell fades mid insult. He launches Contuse after Contuse until he's the only one left standing. Trembling, he collapses in relief beside Dreamer and guards her until she wakes up.

Dreamer is more cautious when they encounter their first boss. The flowering Pohip bellows and her instinct is to run. LittlePrincess casts regeneration over her. He has her back. She grins and throws herself forward to Shred the beast. Green pluses floating around them both, they harry the Pohip with Contuses and Saps until it falls.

LittlePrincess cannot resist when Dreamer beams in delight at their success and they fall together into a hug. Both are giddy from their triumph.

Items sent home:

Broken Flower Pot
Misc familiar.

naturemid.png

Silenced into only Meditate on your caster when your physical attacker has fainted is pretty scary.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Dragonwolfie
I see you're using regenerate; you might already know this, but I've heard that when rounds are shorter, aid is a lot more helpful because regenerate takes time to get health up. If you already knew this, sorry for repeating that info... maybe some other mage will find it useful
@Dragonwolfie
I see you're using regenerate; you might already know this, but I've heard that when rounds are shorter, aid is a lot more helpful because regenerate takes time to get health up. If you already knew this, sorry for repeating that info... maybe some other mage will find it useful
5kRkxhJ.png
[center][b]Excerpt from the journal of Duane Day 4[/b][/center] I realize I said something odd in my last entry, I said that I pray. Indeed often I do send pleading thoughts somewhere but to be honest I am not sure where. My clan is of Earth but I am of Light, and my allies are of Arcane and Fire. So, if I pray for them, where do I send my pleas? Or is it better that I send my pleas to whoever rules over the area which we fight in? Does it matter at all? I do not know. After making camp last night we received a message from home, it was one of the few nights that we did not stay. They celebrated the hatching of new Banescales recently and one has been shown to be blessed by the Earthshaker himself. After today, we will head home for a break to see what has been happening back home. For now we must charge forth towards the Blooming Grove. I should probably add that Wendigo seems rather pleased with herself, she returned from gathering with a Firebug. ------------------------- We encountered a Mossy Pohip early into our trip. I was not prepared for their size, the stories do them no justice. Thanks to my blinding slash we brought the beast down but it did a number on Gwenora, no permanent injuries but it was a hard lesson for all of us. During our rest after the fight though, we soon found that we were being very slowly followed by a Traveling Garden, I admire the small creature’s determination and while I have enjoyed the company of my Luna Mith, I feel a bond with this small creature, for the time being. We have had some luck today at long last, we have found several stones that will grant us sap, too many for us to even use. We also located the ability to cast Regenerate, Gwen isn’t sure if she will use it but wishes to keep it for now. Then there was the best luck of all, a shining might fragment, I can feel myself grow stronger just being near it. There were also a few unaligned stones we came across one acuity and one of might, they’ll do for now for Gwen and Wendigo. Of course with our luck came a lot of other stones we will never have use for, even some light ones but they were made for magic users. I did come across a anticipate but without guard I hold no use for it yet, but I will keep it with us for once I learn how to guard my allies. Wendigo has now learned Rune Slash, though she will likely stick to shredding her opponents. Still, luck is luck. We have our sights set on the Waterway, we’re a long way up from being able to safely enter but once there perhaps we can find the items that Swipp wishes to have. It practically causes Gwen to shake with delight at the thought. - Duane [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57388606][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/573887/57388606p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52911354][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/529114/52911354p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58081220][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580813/58081220p.png[/img][/url] Spare Items up for grabs: [Item=Frigid Bolt][Item=Bright Bolt][Item=Rune Slash][Item=Freezing Slash][Item=Jungle Slash]x2[Item=Mist Slash][Item=Gust Slash][Item=Zephyr Might fragment][Item=Charged Might Fragment][Item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][Item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment]x2[Item=Dark Acuity Fragment][Item=Shining Acuity Fragment][Item=Magical Acuity Fragment][Item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x2[Item=Disorient][Item=Drown][Item=Sap][Item=Meditate] ((It was a good day for a lot of stones, just not the ones I needed, but I combined the list with previous days so it is a tad inflated but not by much. Also gonna note to those reading: Do not use the spec Duane is using, it is purely based on lore, and while it works it is slow, it’s a modified version of another lore spec I sometimes use. Also thanks Dragonwolfie for the compliment!))
Excerpt from the journal of Duane
Day 4

I realize I said something odd in my last entry, I said that I pray. Indeed often I do send pleading thoughts somewhere but to be honest I am not sure where. My clan is of Earth but I am of Light, and my allies are of Arcane and Fire. So, if I pray for them, where do I send my pleas? Or is it better that I send my pleas to whoever rules over the area which we fight in? Does it matter at all? I do not know.

After making camp last night we received a message from home, it was one of the few nights that we did not stay. They celebrated the hatching of new Banescales recently and one has been shown to be blessed by the Earthshaker himself. After today, we will head home for a break to see what has been happening back home. For now we must charge forth towards the Blooming Grove.

I should probably add that Wendigo seems rather pleased with herself, she returned from gathering with a Firebug.
We encountered a Mossy Pohip early into our trip. I was not prepared for their size, the stories do them no justice. Thanks to my blinding slash we brought the beast down but it did a number on Gwenora, no permanent injuries but it was a hard lesson for all of us.

During our rest after the fight though, we soon found that we were being very slowly followed by a Traveling Garden, I admire the small creature’s determination and while I have enjoyed the company of my Luna Mith, I feel a bond with this small creature, for the time being.

We have had some luck today at long last, we have found several stones that will grant us sap, too many for us to even use. We also located the ability to cast Regenerate, Gwen isn’t sure if she will use it but wishes to keep it for now. Then there was the best luck of all, a shining might fragment, I can feel myself grow stronger just being near it. There were also a few unaligned stones we came across one acuity and one of might, they’ll do for now for Gwen and Wendigo. Of course with our luck came a lot of other stones we will never have use for, even some light ones but they were made for magic users. I did come across a anticipate but without guard I hold no use for it yet, but I will keep it with us for once I learn how to guard my allies. Wendigo has now learned Rune Slash, though she will likely stick to shredding her opponents.

Still, luck is luck. We have our sights set on the Waterway, we’re a long way up from being able to safely enter but once there perhaps we can find the items that Swipp wishes to have. It practically causes Gwen to shake with delight at the thought.

- Duane

57388606p.png52911354p.png58081220p.png

Spare Items up for grabs:
Frigid Bolt Bright Bolt Rune Slash Freezing Slash Jungle Slash x2 Mist Slash Gust Slash Zephyr Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment x2 Disorient Drown Sap Meditate
((It was a good day for a lot of stones, just not the ones I needed, but I combined the list with previous days so it is a tad inflated but not by much. Also gonna note to those reading: Do not use the spec Duane is using, it is purely based on lore, and while it works it is slow, it’s a modified version of another lore spec I sometimes use.

Also thanks Dragonwolfie for the compliment!))
arOGchX.png
@MagicIsReal

Yeah, I'm gonna switch to Aid when I find one.
@MagicIsReal

Yeah, I'm gonna switch to Aid when I find one.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 269 270