Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 269 270
Update! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59540118] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595402/59540118_350.png[/img] [/url] Carranog is old enough to go into the coliseum! He leveled up to level 3 in the sandswept delta with Eckart and Prophet before collapsing. [i]"Perhaps it'd be better if you started off with others your level until you reach me," the imperial rumbled as he tended to Carranog's wounds, "I can't level you in the training grounds myself."[/i] Carranog is now teamed with Agramon and Macabre until he can travel safely with Prophet. ------ Prophet's menagerie has given him [item=somber spirit], [item=highreach bonepicker], [item=golden birdskull necklace], [item= black and white flair scarf], [item=ornate darksteel bracelet], [item=crane's arm guards], [item=sweetheart lace tail ornament], and [item=rose gold steampunk spats] -------- [center][b][size=6]Offering[/b][/size][/center] [center][item=golden birdskull necklace], [item=crane's arm guards]
Update!

59540118_350.png

Carranog is old enough to go into the coliseum! He leveled up to level 3 in the sandswept delta with Eckart and Prophet before collapsing.

"Perhaps it'd be better if you started off with others your level until you reach me," the imperial rumbled as he tended to Carranog's wounds, "I can't level you in the training grounds myself."

Carranog is now teamed with Agramon and Macabre until he can travel safely with Prophet.
Prophet's menagerie has given him Somber Spirit , Highreach Bonepicker , Golden Birdskull Necklace , Black and White Flair Scarf , Ornate Darksteel Bracelet , Crane's Arm Guards , Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament , and Rose Gold Steampunk Spats
Offering
Golden Birdskull Necklace , Crane's Arm Guards
in7SefG.png
[center]update! Daiki plundered back to his nest and collapsed into it. He had spent hours training in the boreal woods with his trainer. The older imperial had insisted he stay just a moment longer each time he complained. He sighed, heaved himself up, and went to search through what he had found in the coliseum. He found a [item=sap] and applied the stone. He grinned, feeling stronger. He also found a [item=winter cape]. Seeing as he had no need for this, he would give it to one of the others. A good bunch of familiars had followed him as well. He already had a familiar, so they could be ofered up as well. [center] FOUND IN COLI [item=winter cape] [item=poultrygeist] [item=longneck wanderer] [item=longneck hunter] [item=glassbound gustvul] [item=sap] [Center]all but sap are up for grabs
update!
Daiki plundered back to his nest and collapsed into it. He had spent hours training in the boreal woods with his trainer. The older imperial had insisted he stay just a moment longer each time he complained. He sighed, heaved himself up, and went to search through what he had found in the coliseum.

He found a Sap and applied the stone. He grinned, feeling stronger. He also found a Winter Cape . Seeing as he had no need for this, he would give it to one of the others. A good bunch of familiars had followed him as well. He already had a familiar, so they could be ofered up as well.
FOUND IN COLI
Winter Cape Poultrygeist Longneck Wanderer Longneck Hunter Glassbound Gustvul Sap
all but sap are up for grabs
@MagicIsReal
are you still offering up that skeletal?
@MagicIsReal
are you still offering up that skeletal?
in7SefG.png
@PsychosisDragon
yep! I'll send you a CR
@Gn0me
Argon looks at the offered gene with disdain. "I don't accept your pity. I can get items myself."
@PsychosisDragon
yep! I'll send you a CR
@Gn0me
Argon looks at the offered gene with disdain. "I don't accept your pity. I can get items myself."
5kRkxhJ.png
Update As they were grinding the training fields, Arzon stumbled upon a [item=sap]! She puts it on, happy that she'll be able to heal herself a bit while doing damage! Items found but not needed: [item=green lace collar] they found a [item=vial of hypnotic sight], do you think either of them would look good with it?
Update
As they were grinding the training fields, Arzon stumbled upon a Sap ! She puts it on, happy that she'll be able to heal herself a bit while doing damage!
Items found but not needed: Green Lace Collar
they found a Vial of Hypnotic Sight , do you think either of them would look good with it?
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

Dreamer hears about the argument and wanders over with LittlePrincess following behind.

"What's going on here?"
@MagicIsReal

Dreamer hears about the argument and wanders over with LittlePrincess following behind.

"What's going on here?"
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@dragonwolfie
(um which argument, I can't find one...)
Both dragons stiffen and quiet down immediately. "Nothing!"
@dragonwolfie
(um which argument, I can't find one...)
Both dragons stiffen and quiet down immediately. "Nothing!"
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

(I'm referring to this post)

LittlePrincess does not look impressed.

Dreamer smiles. "I'd like to help if there's something you two want to share."
@MagicIsReal

(I'm referring to this post)

LittlePrincess does not look impressed.

Dreamer smiles. "I'd like to help if there's something you two want to share."
@dragonwolfie
(ohhh)
Hawthorne sighs. "It really isn't important. I thought that Arzon might like to use the slash that was available, but she wanted to get one herself. I said that she already had slash so it would be more like moving the battle stone than using one."
@dragonwolfie
(ohhh)
Hawthorne sighs. "It really isn't important. I thought that Arzon might like to use the slash that was available, but she wanted to get one herself. I said that she already had slash so it would be more like moving the battle stone than using one."
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

"It's important," Dreamer assures Hawthorne. "You want to help your friend, yes?Anyway, show me this battlestone. Where did it come from?"
@MagicIsReal

"It's important," Dreamer assures Hawthorne. "You want to help your friend, yes?Anyway, show me this battlestone. Where did it come from?"
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 269 270