Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 269 270
great, i'm excited to see how this goes! ----- [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59335334][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593354/59335334.png[/img][/url][/center] A young yellow gaoler checked a map she had grasped in her claws, blowing the long fur out of her eyes to see it better. She, like many others, had been drawn by the rumors of an odd group of dragons that lived their lives without hoards of treasure and gems. Besides her curiosity, she thought perhaps she could find a place among them. She found she didn't quite fit in anywhere else, as most modern dragons were uneasy around her strange breed, and her light eyes and lack of care about the shade made many gaolers scoff. As she squinted at the map, trying to judge her location, she suddenly heard the voice of another dragon. Perking her ears, she made her way in the direction of the sound and rehearsed a greeting in her head. ----- (edit: after a bit of thought i've decided to add a modern dragon as well so i can also make an outfit for one!) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59531667][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595317/59531667.png[/img][/url][/center] Constant bounced along, flapping his wings in an attempt to take off into the air. He let out a frustrated groan when his efforts were once again fruitless. Bending his legs, he scrunched up his face in concentration and ran at top speed, flapping his wings furiously. He leapt into the air, closing his eyes. His chest soared when he didn't immediately feel the ground beneath him. [i]I'm doing it! I'm flying![/i] He opened his eyes, only to feel his heart sink as he saw the ground coming closer and closer. He hit the earth with a small thud, scrambling to his feet and shaking his dusty fur. He glared at the ledge he had just jumped off of and turned around, gasping. A handful of dragons were gathered, not too far in the distance. Constant gave his messy fur another quick shake and continued his bouncy walking, excited to say hi to the strangers.
great, i'm excited to see how this goes!
59335334.png
A young yellow gaoler checked a map she had grasped in her claws, blowing the long fur out of her eyes to see it better. She, like many others, had been drawn by the rumors of an odd group of dragons that lived their lives without hoards of treasure and gems. Besides her curiosity, she thought perhaps she could find a place among them. She found she didn't quite fit in anywhere else, as most modern dragons were uneasy around her strange breed, and her light eyes and lack of care about the shade made many gaolers scoff. As she squinted at the map, trying to judge her location, she suddenly heard the voice of another dragon. Perking her ears, she made her way in the direction of the sound and rehearsed a greeting in her head.
(edit: after a bit of thought i've decided to add a modern dragon as well so i can also make an outfit for one!)
59531667.png
Constant bounced along, flapping his wings in an attempt to take off into the air. He let out a frustrated groan when his efforts were once again fruitless. Bending his legs, he scrunched up his face in concentration and ran at top speed, flapping his wings furiously. He leapt into the air, closing his eyes. His chest soared when he didn't immediately feel the ground beneath him. I'm doing it! I'm flying! He opened his eyes, only to feel his heart sink as he saw the ground coming closer and closer. He hit the earth with a small thud, scrambling to his feet and shaking his dusty fur. He glared at the ledge he had just jumped off of and turned around, gasping. A handful of dragons were gathered, not too far in the distance. Constant gave his messy fur another quick shake and continued his bouncy walking, excited to say hi to the strangers.
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url] Update! (Man I was gonna train more but this episode of Critical Role is really eventful I gotta keep watching SO MUCH IS GOING ON) ---- @Lirikai [i]"I feel the same. On the one hand, I feel so much stronger. But some battle stones elude me still. Even though each day progresses slowly, its still progressing and I am thankful for that." "Thank you for the gift by the way. Another quest completed. And don't worry, you are not the only picky one. I have yet to equip much of the apparel I find. Most of it I just don't feel fit me." He looked back at the cave of dragons. Some coming back with fresh wounds, some leaving to start their day, some staying back - too young to join in, their faces a mixture of excitement and worry. "I don't know how it feels, honestly. A little overwhelming? Never would I have thought I would inspire so many people. It was a hard lifestyle choice I was prepared to live myself. It's um...full of its ups and downs. More downs than ups, if I'm to be honest. Lots of scrounging at the bottom, sometimes ending your day with nothing but new scars. To see everyone else follow in my footsteps has left me feeling a mix of pride and guilt? I don't know, it's hard to explain..." He sighs, expression falling for a moment in contemplation. "When people come back injured, frustrated, and nothing gained, it makes me feel like I am responsible somehow. I know it's foolish, I did not force them down this path, they willing chose to follow, and I can only remind myself that I should feel honored that they would follow in my footsteps despite the hardships. Words cannot express how grateful I am." "And that goes for you too," he said, face brightening back up to a smile. "To think, I would have been utterly alone had you not decided to join me. I fully believe that this cascade of friends who have joined us is all because of you. I don't think anyone would have thought to join had you not decided to first. Now I have more friends than anyone I know. So...thank you." ----------- [i]Sal decides to take it a little easier today, falling back to the Mire with the Skydancer pair. He can't help but notice the last two days of grueling battles have taken a little bit of a toll on him. The Skydancers battle daily and are used to working with their injuries, by Sal is a little slow, a little stiffer, and seems to miss more of his hits than normal. Leveling is slower, but safer, and he achieves [b]level 20[/b]. So close, but each level requires so much more experience to pass the threshold. These last five levels will take some time. From the coliseum, he finds the following and immediately equips it. [item=ambush] [i]He gains a second Ambush as a gift from Trev. The two Ambushes he needed are done. Only two Berserkers, a Rally, and Tincture left before he is fully optimized. Otherwise, he doesn't find much else. He posts on a giveaway forum to help with his quest, but has not received response yet. [b]Some items he found today that he has decided to offer to others:[/b] [item=ward][item=congeal][item=woodsdrake cape][item=swamp kelpie mane]

59332790_350.png

Update!

(Man I was gonna train more but this episode of Critical Role is really eventful I gotta keep watching SO MUCH IS GOING ON)

----
@Lirikai

"I feel the same. On the one hand, I feel so much stronger. But some battle stones elude me still. Even though each day progresses slowly, its still progressing and I am thankful for that."

"Thank you for the gift by the way. Another quest completed. And don't worry, you are not the only picky one. I have yet to equip much of the apparel I find. Most of it I just don't feel fit me."

He looked back at the cave of dragons. Some coming back with fresh wounds, some leaving to start their day, some staying back - too young to join in, their faces a mixture of excitement and worry.

"I don't know how it feels, honestly. A little overwhelming? Never would I have thought I would inspire so many people. It was a hard lifestyle choice I was prepared to live myself. It's um...full of its ups and downs. More downs than ups, if I'm to be honest. Lots of scrounging at the bottom, sometimes ending your day with nothing but new scars. To see everyone else follow in my footsteps has left me feeling a mix of pride and guilt? I don't know, it's hard to explain..."

He sighs, expression falling for a moment in contemplation. "When people come back injured, frustrated, and nothing gained, it makes me feel like I am responsible somehow. I know it's foolish, I did not force them down this path, they willing chose to follow, and I can only remind myself that I should feel honored that they would follow in my footsteps despite the hardships. Words cannot express how grateful I am."

"And that goes for you too," he said, face brightening back up to a smile. "To think, I would have been utterly alone had you not decided to join me. I fully believe that this cascade of friends who have joined us is all because of you. I don't think anyone would have thought to join had you not decided to first. Now I have more friends than anyone I know. So...thank you."

Sal decides to take it a little easier today, falling back to the Mire with the Skydancer pair. He can't help but notice the last two days of grueling battles have taken a little bit of a toll on him. The Skydancers battle daily and are used to working with their injuries, by Sal is a little slow, a little stiffer, and seems to miss more of his hits than normal. Leveling is slower, but safer, and he achieves level 20. So close, but each level requires so much more experience to pass the threshold. These last five levels will take some time.

From the coliseum, he finds the following and immediately equips it.

Ambush

He gains a second Ambush as a gift from Trev. The two Ambushes he needed are done. Only two Berserkers, a Rally, and Tincture left before he is fully optimized.

Otherwise, he doesn't find much else. He posts on a giveaway forum to help with his quest, but has not received response yet.

Some items he found today that he has decided to offer to others:

Ward Congeal Woodsdrake Cape Swamp Kelpie Mane
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@lunartwist
Oooo, which episode? I just caught up on CR today! Last couple of eps have been SO GOOD.
@lunartwist
Oooo, which episode? I just caught up on CR today! Last couple of eps have been SO GOOD.
@Lirikai

Watching it live right now :D
@Lirikai

Watching it live right now :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
OH I forgot it was Thursday, lol! Have fun! (I have to wait until it gets to youtube)
@Lunartwist
OH I forgot it was Thursday, lol! Have fun! (I have to wait until it gets to youtube)
@Lirikai
Some episodes...kinda dead, totally fine to grind in the coli through with it in the background
THIS EPISODE SO MUCH IS HAPPENING AAHHH I MUST WATCH
@Lirikai
Some episodes...kinda dead, totally fine to grind in the coli through with it in the background
THIS EPISODE SO MUCH IS HAPPENING AAHHH I MUST WATCH
Hi can others join in and do we use gen 1's for this forum game ¿
Hi can others join in and do we use gen 1's for this forum game ¿
@Lirikai
Thank you!
@Lirikai
Thank you!
Apparel, familiars, and battle items for sale heref2c656a9039490ef5ccc95ed1dc2f26d14bfbbc6.gif
How do you add accents, in trying to add the accent Four Feet in Snow but it doesn’t work
How do you add accents, in trying to add the accent Four Feet in Snow but it doesn’t work
Apparel, familiars, and battle items for sale heref2c656a9039490ef5ccc95ed1dc2f26d14bfbbc6.gif
@BustaKnuckle I believe you just put [ item= accent: accent name ] for example [item=accent: like moths to smoke]
@BustaKnuckle
I believe you just put [ item= accent: accent name ]
for example
Accent: Like Moths to Smoke
in7SefG.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 269 270