Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 269 270
It was a good day of farming, even though Glitter is always a bit upset when there's no progress to his experience. We found a lot of things, including these items that we don't need. If you want any of these, just ping me and I'll send it to you! [center][item=dark might fragment] [item=thunder slash] [item=brown wizard hat] [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave][/center]
It was a good day of farming, even though Glitter is always a bit upset when there's no progress to his experience. We found a lot of things, including these items that we don't need.
If you want any of these, just ping me and I'll send it to you!
Dark Might Fragment Thunder Slash
Brown Wizard Hat
Vista: Forgotten Cave
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
Day 4
Viper couldn't believe her eyes as she looked down at the little tile in her claws. A friendly dragon had just given it to her and when she had sat down to look at it she saw it was a berserker stone! She was not a high enough level to use it yet but it would give her to motivation she needed to keep working harder.

(Thx Pinkerton!!!!)
Day 4
Viper couldn't believe her eyes as she looked down at the little tile in her claws. A friendly dragon had just given it to her and when she had sat down to look at it she saw it was a berserker stone! She was not a high enough level to use it yet but it would give her to motivation she needed to keep working harder.

(Thx Pinkerton!!!!)
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
@ENDragon6 Congrats on the Berserker! Pinkerton is so helpful!
@ENDragon6 Congrats on the Berserker! Pinkerton is so helpful!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
@TheFatRabbit honestly this was the first one I've ever gotten! I was just expecting another trinket or a familiar if I was lucky!
@TheFatRabbit honestly this was the first one I've ever gotten! I was just expecting another trinket or a familiar if I was lucky!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I got a Berserker. I now need no more Berserkers for Dawnbreaker. *cries in needing an Eliminate*
I got a Berserker. I now need no more Berserkers for Dawnbreaker. *cries in needing an Eliminate*
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@Skyfrost Eliminates are so hard to come by! I wish I started my Vow sooner, because I get the feeling I already used up all my Eliminate drop luck.
@Skyfrost Eliminates are so hard to come by! I wish I started my Vow sooner, because I get the feeling I already used up all my Eliminate drop luck.
Wishlist
I've been in the game for over four years now and I've never, ever dropped an Eliminate in the Coli.
I've been in the game for over four years now and I've never, ever dropped an Eliminate in the Coli.
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
Ah well, that doesn't give me high hopes...

I think the estimated rate was 1/100 hours of coli (varying slightly by venue), so I definitely have a long ways to go!
Ah well, that doesn't give me high hopes...

I think the estimated rate was 1/100 hours of coli (varying slightly by venue), so I definitely have a long ways to go!
Wishlist
That makes me nervous now... I have a dragon with one but it was given to me like that
That makes me nervous now... I have a dragon with one but it was given to me like that
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
I’ve gotten some really good Eliminate luck, 2 over the span of 5-ish months? I think I saw somewhere that Crystal Pools is the best place to grind, so if you’re feeling lucky, I guess you can go there and hope for the best
I’ve gotten some really good Eliminate luck, 2 over the span of 5-ish months? I think I saw somewhere that Crystal Pools is the best place to grind, so if you’re feeling lucky, I guess you can go there and hope for the best
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 269 270