Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 269 270
@MagicIsReal
I like it, I think it goes with her well!
@MagicIsReal
I like it, I think it goes with her well!
in7SefG.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=561107&skin=0&apparel=658&xt=dressing.png[/img] While in the coliseum, Prophet found a [item=green highnoon hank] "Here Carranog, this can be yours when you are able to wear it," the imperial stated, giving the awe-struck tundra the green cloth. "Wow! Thank you, Prophet! I'll wear it when I'm old enough!"
scry?sdid=561107&skin=0&apparel=658&xt=dressing.png
While in the coliseum, Prophet found a Green Highnoon Hank

"Here Carranog, this can be yours when you are able to wear it," the imperial stated, giving the awe-struck tundra the green cloth. "Wow! Thank you, Prophet! I'll wear it when I'm old enough!"
in7SefG.png
Can I also participate, I’ve been working on a project of my own
Can I also participate, I’ve been working on a project of my own
Apparel, familiars, and battle items for sale heref2c656a9039490ef5ccc95ed1dc2f26d14bfbbc6.gif
@bustaknuckle
Of course! All interested dragons cam join!
@bustaknuckle
Of course! All interested dragons cam join!
5kRkxhJ.png
This guy here, took a lot of grinding for the lv 25 lol [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55474095] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554741/55474095_350.png[/img] [/url] I’m pretty proud of him
This guy here, took a lot of grinding for the lv 25 lol

55474095_350.png

I’m pretty proud of him
Apparel, familiars, and battle items for sale heref2c656a9039490ef5ccc95ed1dc2f26d14bfbbc6.gif
Gotten a lot of apparel from the coil but nothing looks good on him
Gotten a lot of apparel from the coil but nothing looks good on him
Also I would like to participate if possible
Also I would like to participate if possible
@BustaKnuckle Oh yeah! feel free to join in anytime! Go ahead and pink a dragon to join with in the challenge. Everyone just spends their day doing what they can to advance their dragon towards their goal, then posts an update when they're finished for the day. Like this! (Accompanying story not needed if you don't want. You can just post an update of your status.) ----------- [center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]With the harsh fighting of yesterday, Sal decided to spend today further honing his skills. His stat points were finally allocated to mostly his strength and speed despite still missing a tincture. He met with the two Skydancers assisting in his Coli grind, just requesting that today he could "get stronger, faster." The two Skydancers looked at each other, uncertain, but seeing the determination in his eyes, decided to take him to some higher level venues. The fights were [i]grueling[/i], moving from the Ghostlight Ruins to the Kelp Beds, and finally the Golem Workshop. The enemies were much stronger than before, and the three of them suffered many defeats. But the battles were not for nothing, as Sal is now [b]level 18[/b]. All battlestone slots are now available to him, which will be great if he picks up anymore in the next few days. Speaking of battlestones, Sal picked up: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/757.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/734.png[/img] He eagerly equipped them along with the Berserker he picked up a little bit ago. While taking a breather from the coliseum, a random passerby approached Sal. "I heard of your quest and while I personally do not want to partake in it, I admire your determination. Take this." Sal was gifted by a random PM with: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/29585.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/21416.png[/img] Although he can't use the familiar, he drinks the vial. His world spins for a moment before coming back to clarity. He doesn't feel different, but his Skydancer companions tell him his eyes have changed. Just a little bit. He also was gifted more apparel, but most were allocated to his lairmates. He does put this on, which he found in the coliseum: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/2855.png[/img] "I feel a bit warmer with this on," he nods in approval. [b]Finally, looking over his drops for the day, he notices some battlestones he is unable to use. Maybe a shadow or arcane dragon would like them?:[/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/1276.png[/img] (Can be used with Shadow, Earth, Plague, or Fire) [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/715.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/510.png[/img] "That concludes today," he sighs in relief, ready to lay down and sleep off the day's battle wounds.
@BustaKnuckle

Oh yeah! feel free to join in anytime! Go ahead and pink a dragon to join with in the challenge. Everyone just spends their day doing what they can to advance their dragon towards their goal, then posts an update when they're finished for the day.

Like this! (Accompanying story not needed if you don't want. You can just post an update of your status.)

59332790_350.png

With the harsh fighting of yesterday, Sal decided to spend today further honing his skills. His stat points were finally allocated to mostly his strength and speed despite still missing a tincture. He met with the two Skydancers assisting in his Coli grind, just requesting that today he could "get stronger, faster." The two Skydancers looked at each other, uncertain, but seeing the determination in his eyes, decided to take him to some higher level venues.

The fights were grueling, moving from the Ghostlight Ruins to the Kelp Beds, and finally the Golem Workshop. The enemies were much stronger than before, and the three of them suffered many defeats. But the battles were not for nothing, as Sal is now level 18. All battlestone slots are now available to him, which will be great if he picks up anymore in the next few days.

Speaking of battlestones, Sal picked up:
757.png734.png

He eagerly equipped them along with the Berserker he picked up a little bit ago.

While taking a breather from the coliseum, a random passerby approached Sal. "I heard of your quest and while I personally do not want to partake in it, I admire your determination. Take this."

Sal was gifted by a random PM with:

29585.png21416.png

Although he can't use the familiar, he drinks the vial. His world spins for a moment before coming back to clarity. He doesn't feel different, but his Skydancer companions tell him his eyes have changed. Just a little bit.

He also was gifted more apparel, but most were allocated to his lairmates. He does put this on, which he found in the coliseum:

2855.png

"I feel a bit warmer with this on," he nods in approval.

Finally, looking over his drops for the day, he notices some battlestones he is unable to use. Maybe a shadow or arcane dragon would like them?:

1276.png
(Can be used with Shadow, Earth, Plague, or Fire)
715.png510.png

"That concludes today," he sighs in relief, ready to lay down and sleep off the day's battle wounds.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Feeling a little restless from the day, Sal can't seem to sleep. Instead he decides to check in on his new friends to see how they are doing. Hopefully it will release some of his nervous energy and let him finally rest once he returns to his lair.

@Lirikai

"Hello again," Sal smiles at Trev. "I wanted to say this earlier, but found myself suddenly so preoccupied with training. Apologies. As the first person to join me in this unusual lifestyle and my first friend, I wanted to prioritize checking in with you first."

He shuffles around Trev, giving him a once-over, nodding in admiration.

"I must say you have done really well for yourself. You look as regal as some of my family members. I bet they would never guess you got it all by hard work only. And already level 25...You've advanced so far, reaching the pinnacle of strength. Congratulations. You deserve it. One more gene and you'd be the first of us to finish. I'll have to do something special to celebrate when you have achieved all your goals. Maybe a party or something? I think that would be fun."

@DragonWolfie

Sal looks at the pair, one of the few who managed to find a partner in this tough challenge. Battling, scavenging, and living without much was a tough lifestyle that most did not want to do.

"Having a friend to endure through this challenge is definitely amazing. I'm sure being together has helped you both face any hardships at least a little easier. I'm glad you both have each other for support."

He looked them over, nodding approvingly.

"Level 9 already? That is amazing. Especially since it sounds like you both have had a rough time in the coliseum. But you both look so much stronger and wiser through your experiences, and the apparel you have looks wonderful on you both. With how determined you are, I know you'll both help each other see this through."

@AmphithereRose

Sal approaches Boreal.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on reaching level 20. That's quite a feat to achieve in only the first few days of adulthood. The majority of my family spent so much time on their appearances that I doubt even in their old age that they are even half as strong as you."

He looks at her new coat markings, the slashes of white breaking up her dark grey fur. "The new tertiary gene looks great on you. It really adds more texture to your fur."

"You're nearly to level 25, just a few more levels to go! I know you can do it. With that strength you have acquired, I'm sure you can achieve your dream of being able to travel and see the world. Great job!"

@PsychosisDragon

"Hello Prophet," Sal smiles in greeting. "You are definitely thusfar the most dressed out of us all. Everything is a little mishmashy, but I very much like it. From the vest to the feathers to the sash, you look very fancy."

He notices the bandages and frowns. He had gained many battle wounds himself. Some healed. Some left tiny scars, barely noticeable amidst his white scales, but he was surprised to see such fresh wounds. The coliseum was harsh, and by the time this was over, he was sure both him, Prophet, and all those around them would have scars that would stay with them for the rest of their lives.

"Sorry to see you are injured. If you need a place to rest while you're away from your lair, you are always more than welcome to rest at mine."

"Regardless, you are doing a great job, nearly halfway to 25. You're doing great."

This is his first time meeting Carranog, and he approaches the red and blue Tundra with a smile.

"Hello Carranog," he says pleasantly. "I'm Sal, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm excited to see that you've decided to join Prophet on his journey. I'm sure the two of you will be a rock for each other through any hardships, and a friend to enjoy all the successes with. Prophet is already plenty strong, so I'm sure he will keep you safe. It looks like you already have your first gene! Congratulations. I'm excited to see how your journey goes."

@Amristrasza

Sal approaches Siel, wincing at the sight of the jagged scars along his leg. The coliseum is a harsh place, no doubt he got it from a gruelling fight. he wondered vaguely if he would have a scar like that someday. So far he had managed to avoid having any noticeable scars.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on achieving all three of your genes. Underbelly looks especially good on you, with the little highlights on white on your feet and muzzle. It's a very nice contrast to your darker colors. You look great!"

"And level 9 too, you've already come so far. Over 1/3 of the way to 25. I'm sorry to see you got so wounded so early on. If you ever need a place to relax after a harsh battle, you're always welcome to take a brief respite at my lair. I'm always happy to lend a hand in whatever way I can."

He chuckles at the rose. "Dashing. I'm sure whoever you choose to woo with that rose will be very charmed."

@SmallScarecrow

He approaches the small Tundra, one of the few hatchlings of the group still waiting to properly join the challenge. He hoped her seeing the hardships the other dragons had gone through so far would not scare her away. But rather, the successes of her peers would inspire her to work hard once she grew up.

"Hello little one, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing." He smiles down at Nettle. "Are you keeping comfortable? Are you having fun playing with the other hatchlings? If you need any guidance, or someone to just talk to, I am always here. And I'm sure the other dragons in this group would be eager to help you in any way they can."

"I am excited to see how your journey progresses."

@atooksays

Sal also approaches Pyp, another hatchling.

"Looks like you'll be big enough soon to join the others in the coliseum," he smiles at him. "How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? I was nervous myself, as I knew it would be a little dangerous, but the excitement of exploring new places and making new friends overpowered any doubts I had. I can't wait to see how you progress, and I wish you all the luck. Of course let me know if you need anything."

@MagicIsReal

Sal was excited to check in on Hawthorne. If he had to pick who had been the "luckiest" in this challenge thus far, it would have to be her.

"Not even more than a day old and already you have accomplished what only a few of us have - getting all three of your genes. Congratulations! Your Deity is definitely smiling down upon you. You seem to have the Gladekeeper's blessings and they have manifested in some great luck. If I had to predict what would be your greatest feature in life, it would have to be your ability to make friends easily. Being blessed with so many gifts from so many people already...That is amazing."

He nods in approval at her bright colors, the minty green clashing with her dark colors, but in an aesthetically appealing way.

"I can say with honestly that I am extremely excited to see how your journey goes. Good luck! Though I do not think you will need it much."

To Arzon, it's his first time meeting the Goaler. He smiles in a pleasant greeting, approaching the tiny hatchling.

"Hello little one. My name is Sal. I'm honored that you decided to go on this journey with us. You have the benefit of having a partner to travel with, facing hardships and enjoying successes with. I'm sure you too will keep each other safe. Please let me know if you need any advice or assistance."

Feeling a little restless from the day, Sal can't seem to sleep. Instead he decides to check in on his new friends to see how they are doing. Hopefully it will release some of his nervous energy and let him finally rest once he returns to his lair.

@Lirikai

"Hello again," Sal smiles at Trev. "I wanted to say this earlier, but found myself suddenly so preoccupied with training. Apologies. As the first person to join me in this unusual lifestyle and my first friend, I wanted to prioritize checking in with you first."

He shuffles around Trev, giving him a once-over, nodding in admiration.

"I must say you have done really well for yourself. You look as regal as some of my family members. I bet they would never guess you got it all by hard work only. And already level 25...You've advanced so far, reaching the pinnacle of strength. Congratulations. You deserve it. One more gene and you'd be the first of us to finish. I'll have to do something special to celebrate when you have achieved all your goals. Maybe a party or something? I think that would be fun."

@DragonWolfie

Sal looks at the pair, one of the few who managed to find a partner in this tough challenge. Battling, scavenging, and living without much was a tough lifestyle that most did not want to do.

"Having a friend to endure through this challenge is definitely amazing. I'm sure being together has helped you both face any hardships at least a little easier. I'm glad you both have each other for support."

He looked them over, nodding approvingly.

"Level 9 already? That is amazing. Especially since it sounds like you both have had a rough time in the coliseum. But you both look so much stronger and wiser through your experiences, and the apparel you have looks wonderful on you both. With how determined you are, I know you'll both help each other see this through."

@AmphithereRose

Sal approaches Boreal.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on reaching level 20. That's quite a feat to achieve in only the first few days of adulthood. The majority of my family spent so much time on their appearances that I doubt even in their old age that they are even half as strong as you."

He looks at her new coat markings, the slashes of white breaking up her dark grey fur. "The new tertiary gene looks great on you. It really adds more texture to your fur."

"You're nearly to level 25, just a few more levels to go! I know you can do it. With that strength you have acquired, I'm sure you can achieve your dream of being able to travel and see the world. Great job!"

@PsychosisDragon

"Hello Prophet," Sal smiles in greeting. "You are definitely thusfar the most dressed out of us all. Everything is a little mishmashy, but I very much like it. From the vest to the feathers to the sash, you look very fancy."

He notices the bandages and frowns. He had gained many battle wounds himself. Some healed. Some left tiny scars, barely noticeable amidst his white scales, but he was surprised to see such fresh wounds. The coliseum was harsh, and by the time this was over, he was sure both him, Prophet, and all those around them would have scars that would stay with them for the rest of their lives.

"Sorry to see you are injured. If you need a place to rest while you're away from your lair, you are always more than welcome to rest at mine."

"Regardless, you are doing a great job, nearly halfway to 25. You're doing great."

This is his first time meeting Carranog, and he approaches the red and blue Tundra with a smile.

"Hello Carranog," he says pleasantly. "I'm Sal, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm excited to see that you've decided to join Prophet on his journey. I'm sure the two of you will be a rock for each other through any hardships, and a friend to enjoy all the successes with. Prophet is already plenty strong, so I'm sure he will keep you safe. It looks like you already have your first gene! Congratulations. I'm excited to see how your journey goes."

@Amristrasza

Sal approaches Siel, wincing at the sight of the jagged scars along his leg. The coliseum is a harsh place, no doubt he got it from a gruelling fight. he wondered vaguely if he would have a scar like that someday. So far he had managed to avoid having any noticeable scars.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on achieving all three of your genes. Underbelly looks especially good on you, with the little highlights on white on your feet and muzzle. It's a very nice contrast to your darker colors. You look great!"

"And level 9 too, you've already come so far. Over 1/3 of the way to 25. I'm sorry to see you got so wounded so early on. If you ever need a place to relax after a harsh battle, you're always welcome to take a brief respite at my lair. I'm always happy to lend a hand in whatever way I can."

He chuckles at the rose. "Dashing. I'm sure whoever you choose to woo with that rose will be very charmed."

@SmallScarecrow

He approaches the small Tundra, one of the few hatchlings of the group still waiting to properly join the challenge. He hoped her seeing the hardships the other dragons had gone through so far would not scare her away. But rather, the successes of her peers would inspire her to work hard once she grew up.

"Hello little one, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing." He smiles down at Nettle. "Are you keeping comfortable? Are you having fun playing with the other hatchlings? If you need any guidance, or someone to just talk to, I am always here. And I'm sure the other dragons in this group would be eager to help you in any way they can."

"I am excited to see how your journey progresses."

@atooksays

Sal also approaches Pyp, another hatchling.

"Looks like you'll be big enough soon to join the others in the coliseum," he smiles at him. "How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous? I was nervous myself, as I knew it would be a little dangerous, but the excitement of exploring new places and making new friends overpowered any doubts I had. I can't wait to see how you progress, and I wish you all the luck. Of course let me know if you need anything."

@MagicIsReal

Sal was excited to check in on Hawthorne. If he had to pick who had been the "luckiest" in this challenge thus far, it would have to be her.

"Not even more than a day old and already you have accomplished what only a few of us have - getting all three of your genes. Congratulations! Your Deity is definitely smiling down upon you. You seem to have the Gladekeeper's blessings and they have manifested in some great luck. If I had to predict what would be your greatest feature in life, it would have to be your ability to make friends easily. Being blessed with so many gifts from so many people already...That is amazing."

He nods in approval at her bright colors, the minty green clashing with her dark colors, but in an aesthetically appealing way.

"I can say with honestly that I am extremely excited to see how your journey goes. Good luck! Though I do not think you will need it much."

To Arzon, it's his first time meeting the Goaler. He smiles in a pleasant greeting, approaching the tiny hatchling.

"Hello little one. My name is Sal. I'm honored that you decided to go on this journey with us. You have the benefit of having a partner to travel with, facing hardships and enjoying successes with. I'm sure you too will keep each other safe. Please let me know if you need any advice or assistance."

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist

Dreamer is a little starstruck by Sal's visit.

"You!" LittlePrincess growls. He is comically small compared to the Imperial, but all his frills bristle as he hisses furiously at Sal.

"I'm sorry about him," Dreamer apologises as she gestures frantically to soothe her irate friend. "He's just stressed out."

Flicking his frills, LittlePrincess hovers by her shoulder. He fixes Sal with the most intense deadpan stare.

Dreamer ducks her head. "We've had a hard time. I keep making mistakes." She sighs.

LittlePrincess continues to stare. He does not seem impressed.

"Thank you for visiting, Sal. I wish you luck." Dreamer's smile is brittle.
@Lunartwist

Dreamer is a little starstruck by Sal's visit.

"You!" LittlePrincess growls. He is comically small compared to the Imperial, but all his frills bristle as he hisses furiously at Sal.

"I'm sorry about him," Dreamer apologises as she gestures frantically to soothe her irate friend. "He's just stressed out."

Flicking his frills, LittlePrincess hovers by her shoulder. He fixes Sal with the most intense deadpan stare.

Dreamer ducks her head. "We've had a hard time. I keep making mistakes." She sighs.

LittlePrincess continues to stare. He does not seem impressed.

"Thank you for visiting, Sal. I wish you luck." Dreamer's smile is brittle.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 269 270