Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Completed] Drawing a Headshot-A-Day
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Wow... That's so amazing that you were able to commit to an entire year of headshots and not quit halfway through. You're an amazing artist too! I very much appreciate the headshot of my boy Arev that you did earlier on.
Wow... That's so amazing that you were able to commit to an entire year of headshots and not quit halfway through. You're an amazing artist too! I very much appreciate the headshot of my boy Arev that you did earlier on.
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@pheelthemoment

Aaah thank you! Added you to a pinglist!
@pheelthemoment

Aaah thank you! Added you to a pinglist!
late but omgs ,,,, i rlly appreciate the art u did of romeo !! ig i never got the ping dhjdjw /// bbut yeahs thats ,, rlly amazing that u never stopped drawin midway through ,,, gl w ur studies !! <3
late but omgs ,,,, i rlly appreciate the art u did of romeo !! ig i never got the ping dhjdjw /// bbut yeahs thats ,, rlly amazing that u never stopped drawin midway through ,,, gl w ur studies !! <3
72Gv4CW.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifhzemmQf.pngWaystone3.gifw3A8adH.png
Congratulations on completing your challenge! You are so talented and I absolutely love the headshot you did of Glory :) I was pleasantly surprised when I was looking through the stats to see her in the dragons that caught my eye post you made, but I’m glad you think she’s interesting! If you ever do something like this again or have open slots in an art shop I’d love to be notified in the future.
Congratulations on completing your challenge! You are so talented and I absolutely love the headshot you did of Glory :) I was pleasantly surprised when I was looking through the stats to see her in the dragons that caught my eye post you made, but I’m glad you think she’s interesting! If you ever do something like this again or have open slots in an art shop I’d love to be notified in the future.
aLxIGkD.pngAW2hgiL.gif
@Jebean03
jhaddfak :O Oh no! I must've mistyped your username, aaah sorry!

@Mintutopia
Aah thank you! Yeah Glory looks lovely, and will add you to a pinglist
@Jebean03
jhaddfak :O Oh no! I must've mistyped your username, aaah sorry!

@Mintutopia
Aah thank you! Yeah Glory looks lovely, and will add you to a pinglist
Mazel tov! Congrats on finishing your challenge! Now you can chill I guess! :D Donner and Justice both have your drawings in places of honor on their profiles! Really cool to see how you've improved.
Mazel tov! Congrats on finishing your challenge! Now you can chill I guess! :D Donner and Justice both have your drawings in places of honor on their profiles! Really cool to see how you've improved.
hoMNYDJ.png
AAAYYYY CONGRATS!!!!
AAAYYYY CONGRATS!!!!
dragons dragons dragons
Congrats on making it this far!! I loved seeing you progress on each drawing! You drew all of my kiddos so wonderfully <3 Darn, 2nd place for regulars haha I got the funny number though,,,, Glad you took interest in Thannen! He’s one of my favorites! And the way you drew my ridgeback Mettaton was amazingly done! I actually did not expect Annus to be drawing 365, guess it was fate~

Thanks for everything and congratulations once more for committing yourself to this!
Congrats on making it this far!! I loved seeing you progress on each drawing! You drew all of my kiddos so wonderfully <3 Darn, 2nd place for regulars haha I got the funny number though,,,, Glad you took interest in Thannen! He’s one of my favorites! And the way you drew my ridgeback Mettaton was amazingly done! I actually did not expect Annus to be drawing 365, guess it was fate~

Thanks for everything and congratulations once more for committing yourself to this!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
(I thought more people were commenting wow)

This was definitely a roller coaster for you, I don’t think I could ever relate to that. The amount of time that you put into this is astounding we are grateful that you made it this far! Might just make my own tbh, this looks like chaotic fun! If you ever happen to do something like this again in the future, I’d be happy to be notified!
(Just gonna PM ya a lad ^^’)

I did open up a forum if ya want me to draw your dragons! It’s gone a bit silent, wonder if people from here’s gonna pop on. I’d be happy to draw your dragons, got some pretty ones!

Just, ty for doing this it means a lot!
(I thought more people were commenting wow)

This was definitely a roller coaster for you, I don’t think I could ever relate to that. The amount of time that you put into this is astounding we are grateful that you made it this far! Might just make my own tbh, this looks like chaotic fun! If you ever happen to do something like this again in the future, I’d be happy to be notified!
(Just gonna PM ya a lad ^^’)

I did open up a forum if ya want me to draw your dragons! It’s gone a bit silent, wonder if people from here’s gonna pop on. I’d be happy to draw your dragons, got some pretty ones!

Just, ty for doing this it means a lot!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Wooooah, congrats on completing your challenge!! I can see a ton of improvement as you've progressed <3 Thanks so much for drawing my dragons, as well!! c: This definitely makes me inspired to do something like this sometime in the future :D

If you ever do commissions or anything like that, feel free to ping me ;)
Wooooah, congrats on completing your challenge!! I can see a ton of improvement as you've progressed <3 Thanks so much for drawing my dragons, as well!! c: This definitely makes me inspired to do something like this sometime in the future :D

If you ever do commissions or anything like that, feel free to ping me ;)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30