Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Completed] Drawing a Headshot-A-Day
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
thank you so much for all the drawings you did for me!! i didn't comment everytime i got pinged but i've loved seeing your art improve with every post and it really is a testament to how practice is the best way to grow your art
i'd also like to be on your art shop pinglist for the future!! :>
thank you so much for all the drawings you did for me!! i didn't comment everytime i got pinged but i've loved seeing your art improve with every post and it really is a testament to how practice is the best way to grow your art
i'd also like to be on your art shop pinglist for the future!! :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist
aaah thank you! also added to a pinglist
@Slaytheist
aaah thank you! also added to a pinglist
[center][/center][left]Congrats on completing your challenge!! Your art improved significantly throughout your year of work. Thank you for drawing Grimm!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/left]
Congrats on completing your challenge!! Your art improved significantly throughout your year of work. Thank you for drawing Grimm!!
congrats on the challenge!!!
congrats on the challenge!!!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
Congratulations! I still LOVE my art of Mosu and Kataware and have enjoyed following along on your journey. Honestly, I'm just mega impressed you completed a whole year of drawing a dragon everyday, because that takes some serious dedication! The highlights reel was super fun to look back on too!
Congratulations! I still LOVE my art of Mosu and Kataware and have enjoyed following along on your journey. Honestly, I'm just mega impressed you completed a whole year of drawing a dragon everyday, because that takes some serious dedication! The highlights reel was super fun to look back on too!
wjPnp7u.png
Congrats in completing the chalenge! All the drawings are amazing and thanks for drawing Zhao~
Congrats in completing the chalenge! All the drawings are amazing and thanks for drawing Zhao~
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
@Annoyed

I have been following your progress for a few months as well, and I have to admit that you have improved over time! I'm happy to see some traditional draw that's nice, your style is awesome haha. Thanks to you for doing this challenge, and if it's still possible add me to your ping list for a future art shop? ;D

@Annoyed

I have been following your progress for a few months as well, and I have to admit that you have improved over time! I'm happy to see some traditional draw that's nice, your style is awesome haha. Thanks to you for doing this challenge, and if it's still possible add me to your ping list for a future art shop? ;D

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png
congrats on completing this challenge!!
congrats on completing this challenge!!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
congrats! it's amazing how you could finish a whole year of drawing without missing one day!
congrats! it's amazing how you could finish a whole year of drawing without missing one day!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Congrats with the completion of your challenge:D. Would it be possible for me to be added to a pinglist as well?
Congrats with the completion of your challenge:D. Would it be possible for me to be added to a pinglist as well?
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30