Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] When It's All Over
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[center]Day 43 [item=Dark Basalt][/center] "It was right around here, it had to be!" A small group of dragons had searched around the area, occasionally speaking to each other in hushed voices. "What went on while you all were out here?" "I- I couldn't stop it, by the time it was all over he was just... gone." "Hey, it wasn't just you having trouble out there." "This shouldn't have happened like this..." The group couldn't find any traces of the missing dragons and decided to return to their camp. @efilcta @minervamaga ik it's a pretty short entry today, I probably could've kept going tbh
Day 43
Dark Basalt
"It was right around here, it had to be!"
A small group of dragons had searched around the area, occasionally speaking to each other in hushed voices.
"What went on while you all were out here?"
"I- I couldn't stop it, by the time it was all over he was just... gone."
"Hey, it wasn't just you having trouble out there."
"This shouldn't have happened like this..."
The group couldn't find any traces of the missing dragons and decided to return to their camp.

@efilcta @minervamaga
ik it's a pretty short entry today, I probably could've kept going tbh
unknown.png
[center]Day 44 [item=Frozen Rock Flow][/center] at the break of dawn, Somnari quietly woke up a few of his new clanmates. Within a few minutes Wildfire and Falcon visited with a horde of nearby dragons that he couldn't recognize. "You found him? That's good t-" "What do you think you're doing here?" Falcon growled. "I just needed to talk to my sister..." He glared at the pearlcatcher as he continued, "What do you think she'd want to say to you after all this a-" Somnari pulled him aside for a moment. Once the wildclaw backed away Falcon slashed at the girl, revealing a mark similar to the ones he was all too used to seeing. "Explain yourself." "Look, we got split a couple days ago, haven't seen her since. I- I must've been followed by-" "Slow down, who exactly are you talking about? And who could've followed you?" Wildfire asked. @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 44
Frozen Rock Flow
at the break of dawn, Somnari quietly woke up a few of his new clanmates. Within a few minutes Wildfire and Falcon visited with a horde of nearby dragons that he couldn't recognize.

"You found him? That's good t-"
"What do you think you're doing here?" Falcon growled.
"I just needed to talk to my sister..."
He glared at the pearlcatcher as he continued, "What do you think she'd want to say to you after all this a-"
Somnari pulled him aside for a moment. Once the wildclaw backed away Falcon slashed at the girl, revealing a mark similar to the ones he was all too used to seeing.
"Explain yourself."
"Look, we got split a couple days ago, haven't seen her since. I- I must've been followed by-"
"Slow down, who exactly are you talking about? And who could've followed you?" Wildfire asked.

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 45 [item=Mistral Glove][/center] Nightmare and Somnari snuck away from camp in the dead of night, looking out at the quiet bay. The imperial couldn't help but wonder where Falcon had been leading the group as he looked ahead to both the Viridian Labyrinth and the Sunbeam Ruins. Somnari heard a quiet call from the brush, accompanied by a faint breeze. A small pearlcatcher had quietly approached the two of them. "You two are travelers, right?" He said in a hushed voice, "Think your clan could get me as far away from here as possible?" "It seems like you can handle yourself just fine, why do you need us for that?" Nightmare hesitantly responded. The pearlcatcher had rose up, pushing the two dragons back with a fierce wind current as he continued, "Don't make me ask again." he hardly waited for the them to recover when he added, "Oh, and not a word about this either." @efilcta @minervamaga I need to stop waiting a week to introduce some of these dragons
Day 45
Mistral Glove
Nightmare and Somnari snuck away from camp in the dead of night, looking out at the quiet bay. The imperial couldn't help but wonder where Falcon had been leading the group as he looked ahead to both the Viridian Labyrinth and the Sunbeam Ruins.
Somnari heard a quiet call from the brush, accompanied by a faint breeze. A small pearlcatcher had quietly approached the two of them.
"You two are travelers, right?" He said in a hushed voice, "Think your clan could get me as far away from here as possible?"
"It seems like you can handle yourself just fine, why do you need us for that?" Nightmare hesitantly responded.
The pearlcatcher had rose up, pushing the two dragons back with a fierce wind current as he continued, "Don't make me ask again." he hardly waited for the them to recover when he added, "Oh, and not a word about this either."

@efilcta @minervamaga
I need to stop waiting a week to introduce some of these dragons
unknown.png
[center]Day 46 [item=Kelp Tender Plush][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348132458564419588/676905262438809611/image0.png[/img] a simpler thing here, although it's not quite done yet either @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 46
Kelp Tender Plush
image0.png
a simpler thing here, although it's not quite done yet either

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 47 [item=Maple Leaf][/center] "Do you really think I haven't noticed all this?" "What are you even talking about?" "Nice try, I know you've been sneaking around behind everyone's back." "You can ask anyone here, I've done no such thing since I've gotten here!" Aeterna roared. Falcon looked out at the crowd, noticing that Astra had not only returned, but was now glaring at the two dragons. "That's enough, you two!" she growled, "get some rest, we're heading to the Mirrorlight Promenade at dawn." @efilcta @minervamaga another kinda short day since I've done so much writing lately
Day 47
Maple Leaf
"Do you really think I haven't noticed all this?"
"What are you even talking about?"
"Nice try, I know you've been sneaking around behind everyone's back."
"You can ask anyone here, I've done no such thing since I've gotten here!" Aeterna roared.
Falcon looked out at the crowd, noticing that Astra had not only returned, but was now glaring at the two dragons.
"That's enough, you two!" she growled, "get some rest, we're heading to the Mirrorlight Promenade at dawn."

@efilcta @minervamaga
another kinda short day since I've done so much writing lately
unknown.png
[center]Day 48 [item=Picked-Over Bones][/center] Cinere is up again, going to the woodland path with Neo and Wildfire the whole trio hit level 7, although I'm unsure if I'll end up taking them to scorched forest next time or not @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 48
Picked-Over Bones
Cinere is up again, going to the woodland path with Neo and Wildfire
the whole trio hit level 7, although I'm unsure if I'll end up taking them to scorched forest next time or not

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 49 [item=Ghostcrab][/center] Neo's up again, still going with Wildfire as well as [s]Sodalis[/s] Cinere in the woodland path... I didn't realize that until I finished my battles so Cinere's rest time will be doubled Wildfire and Neo are both level 8 now, if either one gets picked any time soon I might end up in scorched forest @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 49
Ghostcrab
Neo's up again, still going with Wildfire as well as Sodalis Cinere in the woodland path... I didn't realize that until I finished my battles so Cinere's rest time will be doubled
Wildfire and Neo are both level 8 now, if either one gets picked any time soon I might end up in scorched forest

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 50 [item=Meal Moth][/center] Sodalis is going to the woodland path with Nightmare and Falcon Nightmare and Falcon are both level 6 now, Sodalis is level 7 and will be resting for a few days as well @efilcta @minervamaga I swear if I get plants tomorrow-
Day 50
Meal Moth
Sodalis is going to the woodland path with Nightmare and Falcon
Nightmare and Falcon are both level 6 now, Sodalis is level 7 and will be resting for a few days as well

@efilcta @minervamaga
I swear if I get plants tomorrow-
unknown.png
[center]Day 51 [item=Tropical Seaslug][/center] Adara came back rolled Wildfire who will be going with Neo and Nightmare to scorched forest... don't expect this to go well okay the centaur casters are terrifying if they hit the right things, Nightmare was marked on battle 12... and died to a crit on 37, Falcon comes in to replace him for the last couple battles Neo and Wildfire are both level 9 now, although they'll probably stay in scorched forest until someone catches up to them @efilcta @minervamaga I didn't actually put runes on Nightmare just in case this exact thing happened, but he'll be up for adoption for a few days unless pinkerton keeps giving me food
Day 51
Tropical Seaslug
Adara came back
rolled Wildfire who will be going with Neo and Nightmare to scorched forest... don't expect this to go well
okay the centaur casters are terrifying if they hit the right things, Nightmare was marked on battle 12... and died to a crit on 37, Falcon comes in to replace him for the last couple battles
Neo and Wildfire are both level 9 now, although they'll probably stay in scorched forest until someone catches up to them

@efilcta @minervamaga
I didn't actually put runes on Nightmare just in case this exact thing happened, but he'll be up for adoption for a few days unless pinkerton keeps giving me food
unknown.png
[center]Day 52 [item=Kelp Tender Plush][/center] I finished the thing... probably [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348132458564419588/679059004260876290/image0.png[/img] @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 52
Kelp Tender Plush
I finished the thing... probably
image0.png

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13