Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] When It's All Over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[center]Day 53 [item=Bamboo Leaves][/center] Aeterna, Somnari and Adara will be going to the training fields today Somnari and Aeterna both reached level 3 @efilcta @minervamaga that might not have actually been the exact thing pinkerton gave but I didn't have many plants to begin with so it's probably not far off
Day 53
Bamboo Leaves
Aeterna, Somnari and Adara will be going to the training fields today
Somnari and Aeterna both reached level 3

@efilcta @minervamaga
that might not have actually been the exact thing pinkerton gave but I didn't have many plants to begin with so it's probably not far off
unknown.png
[center]Day 54 [item=Dappled Clucker][/center] Somnari was rolled so I'll be taking the same team to the woodland path today Aeterna got marked on the second battle the whole group is now at level 6 @efilcta @minervamaga what's with everyone getting themselves killed on the second battle?? I'd also like to add that Nightmare just got adopted
Day 54
Dappled Clucker
Somnari was rolled so I'll be taking the same team to the woodland path today
Aeterna got marked on the second battle
the whole group is now at level 6

@efilcta @minervamaga
what's with everyone getting themselves killed on the second battle??
I'd also like to add that Nightmare just got adopted
unknown.png
[center]Day 55 [item=Meal Moth][/center] another one? rolled Neo, so Wildfire and Falcon will go to scorched forest I guess Falcon reached level 8 and I think next time I roll anyone from this group they'll go to sandswept delta @efilcta @minervamaga stop giving me food pinkerton! and please don't give me any repeat items like this for a while either
Day 55
Meal Moth
another one? rolled Neo, so Wildfire and Falcon will go to scorched forest I guess
Falcon reached level 8 and I think next time I roll anyone from this group they'll go to sandswept delta

@efilcta @minervamaga
stop giving me food pinkerton! and please don't give me any repeat items like this for a while either
unknown.png
[center]Day 56 [item=Flying Fish][/center] rolled Falcon, so taking the same team to sandswept delta the second battle curse continues, although Falcon just lost his familiar this time and got marked on battle 17 Wildfire and Neo are both level 10, Falcon is level 9 @efilcta @minermaga
Day 56
Flying Fish
rolled Falcon, so taking the same team to sandswept delta
the second battle curse continues, although Falcon just lost his familiar this time
and got marked on battle 17
Wildfire and Neo are both level 10, Falcon is level 9

@efilcta @minermaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 57 [item=Expertly-Crafted Spear][/center] okay I'm gonna count this as writing since a lot has happened Astra sat beside Adara, looking out at all the worn faces and wondering if they were making the right decision in coming to the Ashfall Waste so soon. The group had been making fast time, but not without many close calls. "What's so important that we're risking our lives to get here so quickly?" Falcon questioned as he approached, "We can't keep up this pace any more! Where are we even going?" "We'll look for a better place to rest in the morning, but aside from that we won't go far for a while," Adara lowered her voice, "There's a fortress west of here that's been involved with-" The nocturne suddenly collapsed. Falcon backed away and quickly looked around, unsure of what else to do. "Change of plans, we're finding a better spot now," Astra hissed. @efilcta @minervamaga can you tell I've gotten attached to Falcon yet
Day 57
Expertly-Crafted Spear
okay I'm gonna count this as writing since a lot has happened

Astra sat beside Adara, looking out at all the worn faces and wondering if they were making the right decision in coming to the Ashfall Waste so soon. The group had been making fast time, but not without many close calls.
"What's so important that we're risking our lives to get here so quickly?" Falcon questioned as he approached, "We can't keep up this pace any more! Where are we even going?"
"We'll look for a better place to rest in the morning, but aside from that we won't go far for a while," Adara lowered her voice, "There's a fortress west of here that's been involved with-"
The nocturne suddenly collapsed. Falcon backed away and quickly looked around, unsure of what else to do.
"Change of plans, we're finding a better spot now," Astra hissed.

@efilcta @minervamaga
can you tell I've gotten attached to Falcon yet
unknown.png
[center]Day 58 [item=Flamerest Embers][/center] "Back so soon? Don't tell me you couldn't find it." Aeterna flinched, trying to find the dragon that was hiding in the darkness. After a moment, he called back to it, "Quite the opposite actually, but I fear the group is-" "How long will it be?" "I..." The pearlcatcher hesitated. "Don't disappoint me." "... Understood." @efilcta @minervamaga once again, totally not playing favorites
Day 58
Flamerest Embers
"Back so soon? Don't tell me you couldn't find it."
Aeterna flinched, trying to find the dragon that was hiding in the darkness. After a moment, he called back to it, "Quite the opposite actually, but I fear the group is-"
"How long will it be?"
"I..." The pearlcatcher hesitated.
"Don't disappoint me."
"... Understood."

@efilcta @minervamaga
once again, totally not playing favorites
unknown.png
[center]Day 59 [item=Ire Tweet][/center] Cinere is up, so he'll be going to woodland path with Sodalis and Adara ... and I feel like I should’ve went to scorched forest instead, Cinere is now level 8 and Adara is level 7 @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 59
Ire Tweet
Cinere is up, so he'll be going to woodland path with Sodalis and Adara
... and I feel like I should’ve went to scorched forest instead, Cinere is now level 8 and Adara is level 7

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 60 [item=Redwood Kindling][/center] “What’s on your mind, Falcon?” Sodalis called as she watched the nocturne pace back and fourth. They locked eyes for a moment as Falcon responded with nothing more then a simple gesture towards a small group of dragons. “Oh, is this about your little grudge against the new guy?” Sodalis questioned after glancing over at them. “I- I can’t explain it but there’s just been something... off about some things recently,” he muttered. “You’re just being paranoid, give him a chance.” Falcon wandered off, shaking his head. @efilcta @minervamaga I was gonna add more to this but I couldn't be bothered
Day 60
Redwood Kindling
“What’s on your mind, Falcon?” Sodalis called as she watched the nocturne pace back and fourth. They locked eyes for a moment as Falcon responded with nothing more then a simple gesture towards a small group of dragons.
“Oh, is this about your little grudge against the new guy?” Sodalis questioned after glancing over at them.
“I- I can’t explain it but there’s just been something... off about some things recently,” he muttered.
“You’re just being paranoid, give him a chance.”
Falcon wandered off, shaking his head.

@efilcta @minervamaga
I was gonna add more to this but I couldn't be bothered
unknown.png
[center]Day 61 [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][/center] “How do you know so much about this area anyway?” “You see, I worked as a traveling merchant for a while,” Aeterna explained, “there was a lot of business around these parts- Astra, how long do you think we’ll be staying?” The skydancer glanced at the pair of dragons, “We won’t be going far any time soon, plus Adara’s hoping to scout the area a bit more,” she paused before deciding to ask, “how were you able to handle the ravens for so long like that?” “The- oh, right. I suppose I was just lucky enough not to run into them too often. It seems like they’ve gotten much more active then I remember.” Astra wondered if the pearlcatcher was safe staying with the group as he continued, “the biggest jobs always came from around here, so I’d still run that risk if I had to.” @efilcta @minervamaga you know if I could get a death streak or a new dragon or something I’d probably have more to write about [s]friendly reminder that you guys can send me items or messages for this[/s]
Day 61
Nightsky Fuiran Hide
“How do you know so much about this area anyway?”
“You see, I worked as a traveling merchant for a while,” Aeterna explained, “there was a lot of business around these parts- Astra, how long do you think we’ll be staying?”
The skydancer glanced at the pair of dragons, “We won’t be going far any time soon, plus Adara’s hoping to scout the area a bit more,” she paused before deciding to ask, “how were you able to handle the ravens for so long like that?”
“The- oh, right. I suppose I was just lucky enough not to run into them too often. It seems like they’ve gotten much more active then I remember.”
Astra wondered if the pearlcatcher was safe staying with the group as he continued, “the biggest jobs always came from around here, so I’d still run that risk if I had to.”

@efilcta @minervamaga
you know if I could get a death streak or a new dragon or something I’d probably have more to write about friendly reminder that you guys can send me items or messages for this
unknown.png
[center]Day 62 [item=Berry and Nut Trail Bar][item=Grasslands Trunker][/center] Neo's going to the delta with Wildfire and Falcon, plus we're getting a new banescale today [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59523014] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595231/59523014_350.png[/img] [/url] everyone in the coli team gained a level @efilcta @minervamaga forgot to ping list night, I just finished today's actual post so I don't think I'll actually ping for today's post
Day 62
Berry and Nut Trail Bar Grasslands Trunker
Neo's going to the delta with Wildfire and Falcon, plus we're getting a new banescale today

59523014_350.png

everyone in the coli team gained a level

@efilcta @minervamaga
forgot to ping list night, I just finished today's actual post so I don't think I'll actually ping for today's post
unknown.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13