Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] When It's All Over
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center]Day 113 [item=Discipline][/center] Mist and Faith are both gone @efilcta @minervamaga I'm not sure if I want to keep Faith so I guess both of them are up for adoption for now I also had a lot of 2s during my rolls today which scared me a bit
Day 113
Discipline
Mist and Faith are both gone

@efilcta @minervamaga
I'm not sure if I want to keep Faith so I guess both of them are up for adoption for now
I also had a lot of 2s during my rolls today which scared me a bit
unknown.png
[center]Day 114 [item=Florist's Satchel][/center] okay another front page update since I forgot about this @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 114
Florist's Satchel
okay another front page update since I forgot about this

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 115 [item=Redclaw Scorpion][/center] Frost, Artemis and Lux are going to the woodland path today Artemis and Frost are both level 8 @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 115
Redclaw Scorpion
Frost, Artemis and Lux are going to the woodland path today
Artemis and Frost are both level 8

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 116 [item=Blue Bandit][/center] Lux, Astra and Venom are going to woodland path Lux leveled up @efilcta @minervamaga okay yes I'm a coward again
Day 116
Blue Bandit
Lux, Astra and Venom are going to woodland path
Lux leveled up

@efilcta @minervamaga
okay yes I'm a coward again
unknown.png
[center]Day 117 [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant][/center] "Venom, where are you-" He kept chasing after the retreating dragons, hardly noticing the pair of dragons that were still behind her. Without warning, a strong wind knocked him to the ground. "You shouldn't have come out here..." a distant voice called. "There you are!" "What do you think you were doing out there?" Lux hissed "I- what happened after-" Artemis quickly filled the young spiral in before adding, "fortunately for all of you, it seems like that's considered lucky around here." @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 117
White Gold Cerdae Pendant
"Venom, where are you-"
He kept chasing after the retreating dragons, hardly noticing the pair of dragons that were still behind her. Without warning, a strong wind knocked him to the ground.
"You shouldn't have come out here..." a distant voice called.
"There you are!"

"What do you think you were doing out there?" Lux hissed
"I- what happened after-"
Artemis quickly filled the young spiral in before adding, "fortunately for all of you, it seems like that's considered lucky around here."

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 118 [item=Miniature Wallaby][/center] Artemis, Lux and Frost are going to scorched forest today (probably) why does everyone get themselves killed on the second battle? this is an actual curse at this point Frost got replaced by Venom... hopefully things turn around soon enough Artemis died on battle 21. as usual, archers are out to get my water elements calling it there since she was today's lead, but Venom leveled up @efilcta @minervamaga in case you were wondering what happened to the pair of dragons I put on a nest a while ago... I completely forgot my nesting grounds existed for almost a week edit: Artemis has been adopted
Day 118
Miniature Wallaby
Artemis, Lux and Frost are going to scorched forest today (probably)
why does everyone get themselves killed on the second battle? this is an actual curse at this point
Frost got replaced by Venom... hopefully things turn around soon enough
Artemis died on battle 21. as usual, archers are out to get my water elements
calling it there since she was today's lead, but Venom leveled up

@efilcta @minervamaga
in case you were wondering what happened to the pair of dragons I put on a nest a while ago... I completely forgot my nesting grounds existed for almost a week

edit: Artemis has been adopted
unknown.png
[center]Day 119 [item=Diaphanous Wing][/center] okay I was considering more writing but I think we're due for another front page update @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 119
Diaphanous Wing
okay I was considering more writing but I think we're due for another front page update

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 120 [item=Discipline][/center] tails, so I guess there's nothing going on today @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 120
Discipline
tails, so I guess there's nothing going on today

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 121 [item=Driftwood Log][/center] "Thanks for helping out with that Crystal, but are you sure that-" "I-" She started, "Adara, I don't exactly have time to worry about that right now." "Then what is all this about?" Adara asked. Crystal started walking deeper into the forest as she responded in a hushed voice, while Adara followed close behind as the pair vanished into the overgrowth @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 121
Driftwood Log
"Thanks for helping out with that Crystal, but are you sure that-"
"I-" She started, "Adara, I don't exactly have time to worry about that right now."
"Then what is all this about?" Adara asked.
Crystal started walking deeper into the forest as she responded in a hushed voice, while Adara followed close behind as the pair vanished into the overgrowth

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 122 [item=Flamerest Embers][/center] so I think I'm done with daily updates, at least for a little while but I did finally hatch that one nest... only for both kids to die
Day 122
Flamerest Embers
so I think I'm done with daily updates, at least for a little while
but I did finally hatch that one nest... only for both kids to die
unknown.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13