Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] When It's All Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]Day 24 [item=Battered Laser Coil][/center] "What are you doing? Watch it!" "Don't make me come over there!" A strange dragon caught Astra's gaze for a moment as he was taken farther away. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" A hushed voice asked. "This group shouldn't be all the way out here," Adara responded, "They have to be up to something." "Hardly any of them are-" "Most of their recruits aren't at first, the cowards in charge won't even do it themselves," She continued. "Adara, is that the one?" Astra asked, gesturing at a dark dragon who was now standing beside the one that noticed her earlier. "Seems like it," The nocturne said. Wildfire glared at the dragon as it continued, "You've got a long trip ahead of you, you'd best settle down and save your strength." "I can take this from here," another marked dragon said, "Just take care of that and I'll get him on his way." The banescale followed the girl for a few steps and charged at her, only to be met with a searing pain as she called, "Don't let it come to this, you'll only make it harder for both of us." "Where are you taking me?" Wildfire growled. "Keep quiet." "Answer me right now or-" The dragon hesitated, "We're not with them." "Why should I trust you?" She stopped, glancing back at the other dragons, "I've been stuck with that crowd for a while myself, I know how bad they can be." Wildfire stopped for a moment, "Alright." @efilcta @FallenEclipse @minervamaga I had hoped to do the coli day as well but this went longer then I had expected. the next day here was just another front page update, so consider that taken care of at this point.
Day 24
Battered Laser Coil
"What are you doing? Watch it!"
"Don't make me come over there!"
A strange dragon caught Astra's gaze for a moment as he was taken farther away.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" A hushed voice asked.
"This group shouldn't be all the way out here," Adara responded, "They have to be up to something."
"Hardly any of them are-"
"Most of their recruits aren't at first, the cowards in charge won't even do it themselves," She continued.
"Adara, is that the one?" Astra asked, gesturing at a dark dragon who was now standing beside the one that noticed her earlier.
"Seems like it," The nocturne said.

Wildfire glared at the dragon as it continued, "You've got a long trip ahead of you, you'd best settle down and save your strength."
"I can take this from here," another marked dragon said, "Just take care of that and I'll get him on his way."
The banescale followed the girl for a few steps and charged at her, only to be met with a searing pain as she called, "Don't let it come to this, you'll only make it harder for both of us."
"Where are you taking me?" Wildfire growled.
"Keep quiet."
"Answer me right now or-"
The dragon hesitated, "We're not with them."
"Why should I trust you?"
She stopped, glancing back at the other dragons, "I've been stuck with that crowd for a while myself, I know how bad they can be."
Wildfire stopped for a moment, "Alright."

@efilcta @FallenEclipse @minervamaga
I had hoped to do the coli day as well but this went longer then I had expected. the next day here was just another front page update, so consider that taken care of at this point.
unknown.png
[center]Day 25 [item=Tales of Terror][/center] this will just be for updating the front page again
Day 25
Tales of Terror
this will just be for updating the front page again
unknown.png
[center]Day 26 [item=Stonewatch Scrub][/center] rolled Wildfire, so Neo Adara went with him after all 20 battles, Wildfire and Neo both ended up at level 3 @efilcta @minervamaga I might ping again later for today's actual update but chances are I'll save that one for tomorrow since I'm really busy tonight
Day 26
Stonewatch Scrub
rolled Wildfire, so Neo Adara went with him
after all 20 battles, Wildfire and Neo both ended up at level 3

@efilcta @minervamaga
I might ping again later for today's actual update but chances are I'll save that one for tomorrow since I'm really busy tonight
unknown.png
can you take me off the pinglist, please?
can you take me off the pinglist, please?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center]Day 27 [item=Golden Collar][/center] another lore update I guess since idk what else to do "Rose, you around here?" Astra called into the small den. There was a pause, then a familiar voice responded, "She just went out for supplies, it shouldn't be long." "You go on ahead Astra, it's probably best I stay out here with everyone." Adara whispered." "Can't believe she trusts you on your own when this place is so busy, Crystal." Astra mused, "then again, this is the busiest I've ever seen this place." "Let's just cut to the chase here, are you two just staying the night or is there something else going on?" she quickly said back, hardly exchanging a glance at the skydancer. "Just come outside, you'll see." "Don't exactly have time for that right now." "... There's seven of us, one of the girls needs medical attention." Crystal stopped to gather her thoughts, "Bring her in, Rose can figure out room for the rest of you when she gets here." @efilcta @minervamaga today's update was technically finished this morning so we should be up to date now
Day 27
Golden Collar
another lore update I guess since idk what else to do

"Rose, you around here?" Astra called into the small den.
There was a pause, then a familiar voice responded, "She just went out for supplies, it shouldn't be long."
"You go on ahead Astra, it's probably best I stay out here with everyone." Adara whispered."

"Can't believe she trusts you on your own when this place is so busy, Crystal." Astra mused, "then again, this is the busiest I've ever seen this place."
"Let's just cut to the chase here, are you two just staying the night or is there something else going on?" she quickly said back, hardly exchanging a glance at the skydancer.
"Just come outside, you'll see."
"Don't exactly have time for that right now."
"... There's seven of us, one of the girls needs medical attention."
Crystal stopped to gather her thoughts, "Bring her in, Rose can figure out room for the rest of you when she gets here."

@efilcta @minervamaga
today's update was technically finished this morning so we should be up to date now
unknown.png
[center]Day 28 [item=Silky Webwing][/center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58703923] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587040/58703923_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll figure out a permanent name tonight probably
Day 28
Silky Webwing

58703923_350.png

I'll figure out a permanent name tonight probably
unknown.png
[center]Day 29 [item=Ambush][/center] it was heads Sodalis is now marked, Falcon gets 1 immunity, Adara disappears somewhere and Cinere has to rest for a week @efilcta @minervamaga ouch, Adara wasn't even done with her last cooldown and now I'm gonna need another runes scroll
Day 29
Ambush
it was heads
Sodalis is now marked, Falcon gets 1 immunity, Adara disappears somewhere and Cinere has to rest for a week

@efilcta @minervamaga
ouch, Adara wasn't even done with her last cooldown and now I'm gonna need another runes scroll
unknown.png
[center]Day 30 [item=Shimmering Cloth][/center] "That's all of them... right?" "Is everyone still okay?" "I can't keep doing this..." "What do you- where did she go?" "You should have been more careful, you led them here!" Astra listened to the scattered voices as they all recovered from the destruction, wondering if any of it could have been prevented. "Is now a good time?" Rose asked, bringing her aside. Astra nodded in response as she continued, "Take a couple of these just in case, it might help them out a bit." Astra hesitated, then grabbed a small bag from the healer. @efilcta @minervamaga kind of a short entry tonight, I started this pretty late
Day 30
Shimmering Cloth
"That's all of them... right?"
"Is everyone still okay?"
"I can't keep doing this..."
"What do you- where did she go?"
"You should have been more careful, you led them here!"
Astra listened to the scattered voices as they all recovered from the destruction, wondering if any of it could have been prevented.
"Is now a good time?" Rose asked, bringing her aside. Astra nodded in response as she continued, "Take a couple of these just in case, it might help them out a bit."
Astra hesitated, then grabbed a small bag from the healer.

@efilcta @minervamaga
kind of a short entry tonight, I started this pretty late
unknown.png
[center]Day 31 [item=Ambush][/center] it's tails this time so we're fine but I'm slightly worried about getting another ambush so soon @efilcta @minervamaga expect the next trinket drop to be another front page update since I'm kinda falling behind on that again and still haven't named the other kid
Day 31
Ambush
it's tails this time so we're fine but I'm slightly worried about getting another ambush so soon

@efilcta @minervamaga
expect the next trinket drop to be another front page update since I'm kinda falling behind on that again and still haven't named the other kid
unknown.png
[center]Day 32 [item=Bramblecrown Stoat][/center] now we've got a coatl kid [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58715852] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587159/58715852_350.png[/img] [/url] @efilcta @minervamaga why do I keep grabbing the same 2 elements all the time?
Day 32
Bramblecrown Stoat
now we've got a coatl kid

58715852_350.png

@efilcta @minervamaga
why do I keep grabbing the same 2 elements all the time?
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13