Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | All-Flight ScavHunt - Dec 22 - Jan 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sinjin
You should be able to put them in the top right corner of the tracker in the "Festival" area ^^

@LucidDreams
Fixed, thank you! :D

@Sinjin
You should be able to put them in the top right corner of the tracker in the "Festival" area ^^

@LucidDreams
Fixed, thank you! :D

g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
ScavHunt Participants: [size=1]@Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @LucidDreams, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei[/size] Hello everyone! We've found a bug in the tracker, where the Banescale coli genes doesn't show up on the screenshot tab. Since fixing this would require everyone to make new tracking templates, you can just record them as other genes (since they all have the same point value) when posting a screenshot. Good luck with the hunt! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @LucidDreams, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei

Hello everyone!
We've found a bug in the tracker, where the Banescale coli genes doesn't show up on the screenshot tab. Since fixing this would require everyone to make new tracking templates, you can just record them as other genes (since they all have the same point value) when posting a screenshot.

Good luck with the hunt!
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri
Hi! Would it be allowed to log all might and acuity fragments under just the plain might/acuity entry instead of specific ones for each flight, since I believe they're the same point value? Two fragments for each flight leads to a lot of entries of just a couple items, so I'd love to just condense them all into might/acuity instead of plague might/plague acuity, nature might/nature acuity, etc. even if it hurts my unique items count.
@Phenri
Hi! Would it be allowed to log all might and acuity fragments under just the plain might/acuity entry instead of specific ones for each flight, since I believe they're the same point value? Two fragments for each flight leads to a lot of entries of just a couple items, so I'd love to just condense them all into might/acuity instead of plague might/plague acuity, nature might/nature acuity, etc. even if it hurts my unique items count.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

The difference is mostly for the purpose of quests and unique drop count, I think.
However, if you do not care too much about that part of the event, you can go ahead and stack all the might/acuity fragments as one, since as you said, they have the same value in points ^^
@Tserin

The difference is mostly for the purpose of quests and unique drop count, I think.
However, if you do not care too much about that part of the event, you can go ahead and stack all the might/acuity fragments as one, since as you said, they have the same value in points ^^
Accent Shop
@Phenri
Thank you! I've gone ahead and done that, that makes it a lot easier for me.
@Phenri
Thank you! I've gone ahead and done that, that makes it a lot easier for me.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Hi, I think i might have found an issue? One of the familiars quests is 'Catch 3 specimens of: Citrine Jewel' and while the familiars name is Citrine Jewel in the coliseum, the actual familiar item is Citrine Cave Jewel. I've gotten the 3 familiars, but the quest doesnt say that its completed!
Hi, I think i might have found an issue? One of the familiars quests is 'Catch 3 specimens of: Citrine Jewel' and while the familiars name is Citrine Jewel in the coliseum, the actual familiar item is Citrine Cave Jewel. I've gotten the 3 familiars, but the quest doesnt say that its completed!
Whoop! Here's a free bump for getting my second badge!
Whoop! Here's a free bump for getting my second badge!
@Phenri Couple small things - the star value doesn't show up for Nebula Starsilk Scarf on the spreadsheet, and the sheet doesn't recognize the Zalis Crate *and Barkback Crate I just picked up.
@Phenri Couple small things - the star value doesn't show up for Nebula Starsilk Scarf on the spreadsheet, and the sheet doesn't recognize the Zalis Crate *and Barkback Crate I just picked up.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Ah I dunno if i missed something important but I'm not seeing alot of the badges on the tracker sheet or on the forum and idk if its an error on my end or if its the same for everyone.
Ah I dunno if i missed something important but I'm not seeing alot of the badges on the tracker sheet or on the forum and idk if its an error on my end or if its the same for everyone.
@Endercore I'm having the same issue. I have blank spots for unique drops but my points badges do show up. Might be related to the issue I came here for... @Phenri On the "badges" section of this thread, there is quite a bit of broken image code. Only the first three points badges are visible (to me, at least). In addition, like I just said, unlocked badges for number of unique drops is just showing a lovely but entirely blank cello. Is this an error or do those badges not exist? (yet??) lov this big bad spreadsheet tho its incredible edit [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/639255255393107969/659287197265952788/unknown.png[/img] I love my blank badges! (oh god how do you make it smaller??)
@Endercore I'm having the same issue. I have blank spots for unique drops but my points badges do show up. Might be related to the issue I came here for...

@Phenri On the "badges" section of this thread, there is quite a bit of broken image code. Only the first three points badges are visible (to me, at least). In addition, like I just said, unlocked badges for number of unique drops is just showing a lovely but entirely blank cello. Is this an error or do those badges not exist? (yet??)

lov this big bad spreadsheet tho its incredible

edit

unknown.png
I love my blank badges!
(oh god how do you make it smaller??)
usOtooy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10