Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | All-Flight ScavHunt - Dec 22 - Jan 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Phenri Awesome, good to know!
@Phenri Awesome, good to know!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Badges are superlovely! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Badges are superlovely!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @MandragoraAutumn, @LucidDreams, @Alestrius, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei, @Pufferheart, @Antisense, @airdragon, @Havenstrife, @Khaoti, @SilverOtter, @Taytenn, @Qumack, @MintTangle, @Sensoo, @Azurine, @Solstices, @Vampi, @Arapocalypse, @Mimyk, @lieb, @Namira, @Varnaxis, @Arwen, @pipascout22, @DogeDog101, @natureluvr, @Talicinx, @Kaleran, @TsunamiScale, @Datura, @Luciferr, @Juxta13, @Eku, @Noddddd, @SenchaDrake, @PrincePotatoes, @Cartoons, @brighteningskies

Hello hello everyone! I'm here with a few small updates and information since we're on the last day of the event. I hope you've had a lot of great drops and that NotN has treated you well :D

Badges
All the badges are now up - both on the sheet and in the thread. So if you reached some or if you donated, don't forget to grab them!
Additionally, a friendly reminder that today is the last day to donate if you want to earn the badges.

Event end
I've had a few asking me when the event ends, so I wanna do a general ping: The event ends today at rollover, meaning you can continue to log drops after NotN officially ends.

Prizes
Thanks to your generosity, all the prize packs has been unlocked!
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @MandragoraAutumn, @LucidDreams, @Alestrius, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei, @Pufferheart, @Antisense, @airdragon, @Havenstrife, @Khaoti, @SilverOtter, @Taytenn, @Qumack, @MintTangle, @Sensoo, @Azurine, @Solstices, @Vampi, @Arapocalypse, @Mimyk, @lieb, @Namira, @Varnaxis, @Arwen, @pipascout22, @DogeDog101, @natureluvr, @Talicinx, @Kaleran, @TsunamiScale, @Datura, @Luciferr, @Juxta13, @Eku, @Noddddd, @SenchaDrake, @PrincePotatoes, @Cartoons, @brighteningskies

Hello hello everyone! I'm here with a few small updates and information since we're on the last day of the event. I hope you've had a lot of great drops and that NotN has treated you well :D

Badges
All the badges are now up - both on the sheet and in the thread. So if you reached some or if you donated, don't forget to grab them!
Additionally, a friendly reminder that today is the last day to donate if you want to earn the badges.

Event end
I've had a few asking me when the event ends, so I wanna do a general ping: The event ends today at rollover, meaning you can continue to log drops after NotN officially ends.

Prizes
Thanks to your generosity, all the prize packs has been unlocked!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Sent a message with donations & also uploaded the screenshots, but for some reason the quality sucks.
I mean you can see the things, but should you want better quality tell me & I'll try to upload them again!

Also it was fun again & I had more time for it than last time :D
And the badges are awesome <3

Ah, edit:

I just remembered I didn't do the quickfix thing yet, as it seemed to me that everything was counted but I'm not entirely sure?

Is this only necessary when there are a lot of copies of an item? Because as far as fams & apparel goes I have maximum 2 of the same for a few.
Sent a message with donations & also uploaded the screenshots, but for some reason the quality sucks.
I mean you can see the things, but should you want better quality tell me & I'll try to upload them again!

Also it was fun again & I had more time for it than last time :D
And the badges are awesome <3

Ah, edit:

I just remembered I didn't do the quickfix thing yet, as it seemed to me that everything was counted but I'm not entirely sure?

Is this only necessary when there are a lot of copies of an item? Because as far as fams & apparel goes I have maximum 2 of the same for a few.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
That's it, I'm done, I have died [emoji=fae tongue size=2] But died happy Love all the badges! @Phenri I don't see my avatar on the donators lists, are those up to date?
That's it, I'm done, I have died But died happy

Love all the badges! @Phenri I don't see my avatar on the donators lists, are those up to date?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
It should be up to date now :D
@sockmonkeygerald
It should be up to date now :D
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @MandragoraAutumn, @LucidDreams, @Alestrius, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei, @Pufferheart, @Antisense, @airdragon, @Havenstrife, @Khaoti, @SilverOtter, @Taytenn, @Qumack, @MintTangle, @Sensoo, @Azurine, @Solstices, @Vampi, @Arapocalypse, @Mimyk, @lieb, @Namira, @Varnaxis, @Arwen, @pipascout22, @DogeDog101, @natureluvr, @Talicinx, @Kaleran, @TsunamiScale, @Datura, @Luciferr, @Juxta13, @Eku, @Noddddd, @SenchaDrake, @PrincePotatoes, @Cartoons, @brighteningskies , @Murakali, @betty

Alright, I'm back, this time with the first round of winners.
Prizes will be drawn in batches of 10 participants. The first pick will be the person with the most overall points and the second pick will be the person with the most unique drops. The rest of the winners, will be chosen randomby using random.org.

If you get pulled, please list your top prize priority corresponding with your number (fx. if you got pulled as nr. 5, you list your top 5 prizes).
You have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will get pulled for your spot.

Congrats to Espoir who has the most overall points! They'll get first pick.
Congrats to sockmonkeygerald who has the most unique drops, they'll get second pick.

1. @Espoir
2. @sockmonkeygerald
3. @Arwen
4. @MandragoraAutumn
5. @Inei
6. @brighteningskies
7. @Starwindrider
8. @Mangusto
9. @MintTangle
10. @suffragette

As a very, very small side note, prizes might go out a little late. I have 3 examens during the next 10 days, so I have a lot of prep to do and prize distribution + drawing for round 2, could possibly get delayed.
Apologise ahead of time for any delays!
ScavHunt Participants: @Tserin, @Mangusto, @Espoir, @EurasianLynx, @Miashin, @Starwindrider, @peepsnibbles, @Aeronaught, @KingMTT, @Sightlesz, @Awilixi, @tigressRising, @TheLoversMask, @mothyy, @Enkil, @Tavvi, @DemiDanny, @MandragoraAutumn, @LucidDreams, @Alestrius, @Daemonengrau, @debonair, @MetallicRoar, @ArtemisAgrotera, @myriadofstars, @Sinjin, @Sidegrinder, @RannocAune, @suffragette, @dd2900, @Rosoidela, @gentleTendencies, @Asterodea, @tamka, @sockmonkeygerald, @Inei, @Pufferheart, @Antisense, @airdragon, @Havenstrife, @Khaoti, @SilverOtter, @Taytenn, @Qumack, @MintTangle, @Sensoo, @Azurine, @Solstices, @Vampi, @Arapocalypse, @Mimyk, @lieb, @Namira, @Varnaxis, @Arwen, @pipascout22, @DogeDog101, @natureluvr, @Talicinx, @Kaleran, @TsunamiScale, @Datura, @Luciferr, @Juxta13, @Eku, @Noddddd, @SenchaDrake, @PrincePotatoes, @Cartoons, @brighteningskies , @Murakali, @betty

Alright, I'm back, this time with the first round of winners.
Prizes will be drawn in batches of 10 participants. The first pick will be the person with the most overall points and the second pick will be the person with the most unique drops. The rest of the winners, will be chosen randomby using random.org.

If you get pulled, please list your top prize priority corresponding with your number (fx. if you got pulled as nr. 5, you list your top 5 prizes).
You have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will get pulled for your spot.

Congrats to Espoir who has the most overall points! They'll get first pick.
Congrats to sockmonkeygerald who has the most unique drops, they'll get second pick.

1. @Espoir
2. @sockmonkeygerald
3. @Arwen
4. @MandragoraAutumn
5. @Inei
6. @brighteningskies
7. @Starwindrider
8. @Mangusto
9. @MintTangle
10. @suffragette

As a very, very small side note, prizes might go out a little late. I have 3 examens during the next 10 days, so I have a lot of prep to do and prize distribution + drawing for round 2, could possibly get delayed.
Apologise ahead of time for any delays!
Accent Shop
@Phenri Thank you for hosting this event! That was so much fun! 300% coli motivation increasement =D

1) Hot Cocoa
2) Child of Frost
3) Icicle Spikes
4) Noc-noc who's there?
5) Frozen Decor
6) That Winter Aesthetic
7) That's no snowball
8) Winter is Coming
@Phenri Thank you for hosting this event! That was so much fun! 300% coli motivation increasement =D

1) Hot Cocoa
2) Child of Frost
3) Icicle Spikes
4) Noc-noc who's there?
5) Frozen Decor
6) That Winter Aesthetic
7) That's no snowball
8) Winter is Coming
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Woohoo! Did I also read mention somewhere of a special badge? Thank you very much, and congrats to everybody!

1. child of frost
2. hot cocoa
Woohoo! Did I also read mention somewhere of a special badge? Thank you very much, and congrats to everybody!

1. child of frost
2. hot cocoa
Wow, first random pull!? Sweet!

Child of Frost
Frozen Decor
Winter is Coming

tysm!
Wow, first random pull!? Sweet!

Child of Frost
Frozen Decor
Winter is Coming

tysm!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her