Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] The Reborn Deities
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
There must be some fitting lore about those two being born on the same day, given the diplomatic attempts by Nature and Plague to coexist in Bounty of the Elements
There must be some fitting lore about those two being born on the same day, given the diplomatic attempts by Nature and Plague to coexist in Bounty of the Elements
qDkA25S.png
@KittyTheLioness
This project just sounds awesome
I would love to help in anyway possible
But for now please add me to the pinglist thank you !
@KittyTheLioness
This project just sounds awesome
I would love to help in anyway possible
But for now please add me to the pinglist thank you !
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone @Mythkat @Goldengaytimes @jadeturtle13 @fenshae @Kyaritty @Kisk @gn0me @Arwain @Peyp @AeonsMusings @RainChild @MaraHelfrey @Antivulano @brandonjui @Icthys @EnglishRose @Dragongirl00100 @SquiddyKy @BushWookiez @Seabi @mothscale @Dreamsong1 [center][size=5][color=purple]Another Special Eyes Welcome Party~[/size][/center] [color=purple]After a little mess from my side I accepted the last Crossroad trade from Ice and this little troublemaker popped up! Another Ice and another Faceted. I wonder who will take her this time~ ^_^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63675423][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636755/63675423_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone @Mythkat @Goldengaytimes @jadeturtle13 @fenshae @Kyaritty @Kisk @gn0me @Arwain @Peyp @AeonsMusings @RainChild @MaraHelfrey @Antivulano @brandonjui @Icthys @EnglishRose @Dragongirl00100 @SquiddyKy @BushWookiez @Seabi @mothscale @Dreamsong1
Another Special Eyes Welcome Party~

After a little mess from my side I accepted the last Crossroad trade from Ice and this little troublemaker popped up! Another Ice and another Faceted. I wonder who will take her this time~ ^_^

63675423_350.png
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone @Mythkat @Goldengaytimes @jadeturtle13 @fenshae @Kyaritty @Kisk @gn0me @Arwain @Peyp @AeonsMusings @RainChild @MaraHelfrey @Antivulano @brandonjui @Icthys @EnglishRose @Dragongirl00100 @SquiddyKy @BushWookiez @Seabi @mothscale @Dreamsong1 [center][size=5][color=purple]Another Special Eyes Welcome Party~[/size][/center] [color=purple]jujugotoday have[b] the best[/b] luck with Plague so far - another Plagueling with Faceted eyes comes from their lair. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63834319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638344/63834319_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=purple]She and the previously mentioned Ice Faceted dragons are waiting~
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone @Mythkat @Goldengaytimes @jadeturtle13 @fenshae @Kyaritty @Kisk @gn0me @Arwain @Peyp @AeonsMusings @RainChild @MaraHelfrey @Antivulano @brandonjui @Icthys @EnglishRose @Dragongirl00100 @SquiddyKy @BushWookiez @Seabi @mothscale @Dreamsong1
Another Special Eyes Welcome Party~

jujugotoday have the best luck with Plague so far - another Plagueling with Faceted eyes comes from their lair.

63834319_350.png

She and the previously mentioned Ice Faceted dragons are waiting~
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness Ill take the ice girl
@KittyTheLioness Ill take the ice girl
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
@KittyTheLioness I'll take the beautiful plague girl! I'm absolutely loving her patterning
@KittyTheLioness I'll take the beautiful plague girl! I'm absolutely loving her patterning
PLEZqtS.png
skelle.png
ELkNlaO.png

Call me Ky
they/them
FR+8

@brandonjui @SquiddyKy I'll send them to you right away~
@brandonjui @SquiddyKy I'll send them to you right away~
Wishlist [WIP]
@Unika @PikaLink @Wonderling @Samiky @junu @Featheredartist @KronosDViolinist @Sinjin @KairinRose @TheClockworkHowl @Arsenic33 @madameprez @CrashingCyclone @Mythkat @Goldengaytimes @jadeturtle13 @fenshae @Kyaritty @Kisk @gn0me @Arwain @Peyp @AeonsMusings @RainChild @MaraHelfrey @Antivulano @brandonjui @Icthys @EnglishRose @Dragongirl00100 @SquiddyKy @BushWookiez @Seabi @mothscale @Dreamsong1 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [center][b][size=5][color=purple]We have another Primal![/b][/size][/center] [color=purple]Thanks to the wonderful @jujugotoday and many of their plague pairs it finally happened. A tiny Plagueling that joined their siblings. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64419534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644196/64419534_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=purple]I will search for the fitting name later but feel free to write some suggestions.
arcanetop.png
We have another Primal!

Thanks to the wonderful @jujugotoday and many of their plague pairs it finally happened. A tiny Plagueling that joined their siblings.

64419534_350.png

I will search for the fitting name later but feel free to write some suggestions.
Wishlist [WIP]
Oh, wow, congratulations! What an absolutely gorgeous Plegbeb. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] As for name suggestions… Pythios? A name possibly originally derived from words meaning rot. Alternatively, but in a similar vein, searching for sources on that turned up the similar Pythiosis, which is a rare and deadly tropical disease that is very on-theme for Plague in a number of ways. (Note for anyone curious, I do not recommend looking this up unless you've got a strong stomach, as there are some detailed photographs of on the wiki article and probably elsewhere.)
Oh, wow, congratulations! What an absolutely gorgeous Plegbeb. As for name suggestions… Pythios? A name possibly originally derived from words meaning rot. Alternatively, but in a similar vein, searching for sources on that turned up the similar Pythiosis, which is a rare and deadly tropical disease that is very on-theme for Plague in a number of ways. (Note for anyone curious, I do not recommend looking this up unless you've got a strong stomach, as there are some detailed photographs of on the wiki article and probably elsewhere.)
Yay!
:D
Yay!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25