Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Revenge is War [TvN/ Nobility challenge]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
oh man
OH BUDDY

So far, Lel is dead, Zorak is dead, and RIBOS ISN'T DEAD BY NOW OH GOD

everything here happened so fast and Avari is just as pyscho as his older brother

i have no words

we're in the end game now
oh man
OH BUDDY

So far, Lel is dead, Zorak is dead, and RIBOS ISN'T DEAD BY NOW OH GOD

everything here happened so fast and Avari is just as pyscho as his older brother

i have no words

we're in the end game now
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 61[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Naxor got +1/2 LP -Aleta will be working for Ribos' pack today -Soraka will spy on Ribos' pack and has a chance to steal drops -Naxor can't fight in the coli until the next dom tally -Avon will lose double the LPs until the next dom tally [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Soraka, Fain, and Domnar will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Domnar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary -Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Comus -Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iris -Iris lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aleta -Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nebula -Nebula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kenda -Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara -Astara lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=dark bolt] [item=teardrop citrine tail ring] [item=envenom] [item=minor health potion] [item=blooming woodwing] [/quote] -Soraka stole the dark bolt, which means tomorrow we'll have 2 spies from her pack -Fain has lost all of her LPs and is now dead -We can now breed for some dragons or get a new dragon! (twice) -Raura is now poisoned and will lose 1/2 LPs until the next dom tally -Asil was poisoned and her LPs were halved *** I decided to breed Domnar and Ary and the pair had 4 [s]potential heirs to kill each other[/s] eggs. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/4healthy_0dead.png[/img] *** I think it's also time to add new blood to the pack so here's this girl as well: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56897387] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568974/56897387_350.png[/img] [/url] Mercury *** [color=maroon] "What did you do to my mother!?" Naira cornered Domnar as the older mirror calmly stared up at her from where he'd been lying in a shallow den next to his nest. A sick smile crossed his face, though his response seemed quite genuine. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." "She's [i]dead[/i] and I know you were in the hunting patrol with her!" A sigh escaped him. "Why would I kill Fain? She was weak enough without help dying from me- not that I'd kill my own aunt. Honestly, that's just sickening you'd think that... No, I wasn't even there when she passed. I left to come tend the nest so Ary could stretch her legs and find some prey." Naira growled but turned and left him. He'd been the only one with potential motive but he was right... She had died after he'd left. [i]"Guess Comus was right... she'd just collapsed... Mother wasn't in the best shape... She knew this was going to happen soon... Why now though!? What about us? What about her our unhatched siblings? Why did Plaguebringer take her from me!?"[/i] [/color] [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Avon, Raura, and Emiri will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -We used 1 potion on Emiri -Emiri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil -Asil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kabocha [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion] [/quote] *** I was hoping to breed Litri with Jadzia after Litri's cooldown was up but after yesterday plans had to change. Looks like after escaping the pack found a new dragon instead: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55915242] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559153/55915242_350.png[/img] [/url] *** [color=maroon] Direct retaliate against Ribos' pack was out of the question. Soraka knew they lacked the numbers and the power to defeat them and Avon's new position as leader was already unstable. The pack needed to be tactful about surviving to even stand a chance- and she'd prefer not to fight if possible. [i]"If only I could talk sense into him... I remember we were fairly close as hatchlings even if we had no choice back then..."[/i] She stared up at the sky as she reflected on her time as a hatchling. [i]"We were held captive by that gaoler but he never hurt us. Ribos' hatred towards him and other species is unwarranted... If I could lead us- and them- back towards that clan perhaps they could protect us and stop Ribos... maybe he'd see reason..."[/i] [/color]
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception
Day 61

Status Effects:

-Naxor got +1/2 LP
-Aleta will be working for Ribos' pack today
-Soraka will spy on Ribos' pack and has a chance to steal drops
-Naxor can't fight in the coli until the next dom tally
-Avon will lose double the LPs until the next dom tally

Ribos' Pack

Soraka, Fain, and Domnar will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Domnar lost 1 LP and was replaced by Ary
-Fain lost 1 LP and was replaced by Comus
-Ary lost 1 LP and was replaced by Iris
-Iris lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aleta
-Aleta lost 1 LP and was replaced by Nebula
-Nebula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kenda
-Kenda lost 1 LP and was replaced by Astara
-Astara lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Dark Bolt Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Envenom Minor Health Potion Blooming Woodwing
-Soraka stole the dark bolt, which means tomorrow we'll have 2 spies from her pack
-Fain has lost all of her LPs and is now dead
-We can now breed for some dragons or get a new dragon! (twice)
-Raura is now poisoned and will lose 1/2 LPs until the next dom tally
-Asil was poisoned and her LPs were halved

I decided to breed Domnar and Ary and the pair had 4 potential heirs to kill each other eggs.

4healthy_0dead.png

I think it's also time to add new blood to the pack so here's this girl as well:

56897387_350.png

Mercury

"What did you do to my mother!?" Naira cornered Domnar as the older mirror calmly stared up at her from where he'd been lying in a shallow den next to his nest.

A sick smile crossed his face, though his response seemed quite genuine. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."

"She's dead and I know you were in the hunting patrol with her!"

A sigh escaped him. "Why would I kill Fain? She was weak enough without help dying from me- not that I'd kill my own aunt. Honestly, that's just sickening you'd think that... No, I wasn't even there when she passed. I left to come tend the nest so Ary could stretch her legs and find some prey."

Naira growled but turned and left him. He'd been the only one with potential motive but he was right... She had died after he'd left. "Guess Comus was right... she'd just collapsed... Mother wasn't in the best shape... She knew this was going to happen soon... Why now though!? What about us? What about her our unhatched siblings? Why did Plaguebringer take her from me!?"

Soraka's Pack

Avon, Raura, and Emiri will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-We used 1 potion on Emiri
-Emiri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil
-Asil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kabocha
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion

I was hoping to breed Litri with Jadzia after Litri's cooldown was up but after yesterday plans had to change. Looks like after escaping the pack found a new dragon instead:

55915242_350.png

Direct retaliate against Ribos' pack was out of the question. Soraka knew they lacked the numbers and the power to defeat them and Avon's new position as leader was already unstable. The pack needed to be tactful about surviving to even stand a chance- and she'd prefer not to fight if possible.

"If only I could talk sense into him... I remember we were fairly close as hatchlings even if we had no choice back then..." She stared up at the sky as she reflected on her time as a hatchling. "We were held captive by that gaoler but he never hurt us. Ribos' hatred towards him and other species is unwarranted... If I could lead us- and them- back towards that clan perhaps they could protect us and stop Ribos... maybe he'd see reason..."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
I was having a good day.

Now I am not having a good day.

RIBOS' PACK IS JUST A BUNCH OF MIRRORS PERISHING AND THE GOOD ONES DYING LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE DOMNAR IS THE SICKEST DRAGON OF THEM ALL AND WEAKNESS IS NOT TOLERATED

and that's a fact
I was having a good day.

Now I am not having a good day.

RIBOS' PACK IS JUST A BUNCH OF MIRRORS PERISHING AND THE GOOD ONES DYING LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE DOMNAR IS THE SICKEST DRAGON OF THEM ALL AND WEAKNESS IS NOT TOLERATED

and that's a fact
@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception (Sorry for the 2 pings in 1 day) I had some spare time and decided to make a bust of Fain in honor of her passing: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d28387bb85c5485420a44ad445d423c1/82b6fb5fc81c8d5b-71/s500x750/019c649e97a11c559188a6bc98082c16c2f97cc8.jpg[/img]

(Sorry for the 2 pings in 1 day) I had some spare time and decided to make a bust of Fain in honor of her passing:

019c649e97a11c559188a6bc98082c16c2f97cc8.jpg
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[emoji=gaoler scared size=2] It's so nice! (teach me your mirror ways) f in chat for Fain

It's so nice! (teach me your mirror ways)

f in chat for Fain
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 62[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] -Raura got +1/2 LP -Aleta will be working for Ribos' pack today, which means shell be rejoining them -Litri and Cobra will spy on Ribos' pack and has a chance to steal drops -Naxor can't fight in the coli until the next dom tally -Avon will lose double the LPs until the next dom tally -Raura loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Raura, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -We used 1 potion on Soraka -Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil -Asil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kabocha -Kabocha lost 1 LP and was replaced by Avon -Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the aspen gall dryad -Raura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Litri -We used 1 potion on Soraka -Avon and Litri lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eclipse and Emiri -Eclipse and Emiri lost 1 LP and were replaced by Cobra and Nepos -We used 2 potions on Soraka -Cobra and Soraka lost 1 LP but no one was left to replace them [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=aspen gall dryad] [/quote] *** Nepos' nest has hatched but only 1 of the four survived. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56986979] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569870/56986979_350.png[/img] [/url] Baltar *** [color=maroon] Nepos kept to himself after Aleta left for her original pack. The others had been right not to trust her and now all but one of their hatchlings had died in the night after she'd tried to steal them away. It was a miracle Baltar had managed to be found by him at all before another predator had. His surviving son was all he had left now and Nepos was going to make sure he didn't turn out like his mother. The new comer, Likon hadn't come at a good time. The mirror claimed to want nothing to do with Ribos' pack after some dragon named Fain's passing but all but one dragon- a newcomer as well they'd found wandering- distrusted his true intentions. At least the submissive mirror was aware of this and willingly kept to the outskirts of the pack until the tension blew over. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Litri, Cobra, and Nebula will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Cobra and Nebula lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ribos and Wyrril -Wyrril lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon -We used 1 potion on Ribos -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Comus -Litri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis -Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the spotten faun -We used 1 potion on Comus -We used 2 potions on Regis -Comus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious -Lucious lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raz -We used 1 potion on Ribos -Raz lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hera -Hera lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x3 [item=shining acuity fragment] [item=health potion] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=spotted faun] [item=bolster] [/quote] -Litri stole the morph gene, which means we'll be getting 1 new dragon from the AH for Likon to fall in love/breed with at the next apparel drop. The two dragons will lose 1 LP while all dragons in Ribos' pack will gain + 2 LPs -Light's enamorment has no effect due to tomorrow being the next dom tally, thus negating it. -Astara will only suffer 1/2 LPs usually lost until the next dom tally *** [color=maroon] Aleta's return was met with approval and joy from Ribos. His daughter- unlike some of them in the past- had shown true loyalty by keeping their secrets and finding a way to return to them. While it was a shame the hatchlings she'd been bringing back to them had died or gotten lost, which spelled death for the hatchling most likely, there was nothing they could do about it. Even Likon's betrayal didn't phase Ribos much. The weak hunter had offered little to their ranks other than to add to their numbers- numbers that were still large compared to their enemy's pack. The violet dragon would get what was coming to him soon enough... [/color]
Day 62

Status Effects:

-Raura got +1/2 LP
-Aleta will be working for Ribos' pack today, which means shell be rejoining them
-Litri and Cobra will spy on Ribos' pack and has a chance to steal drops
-Naxor can't fight in the coli until the next dom tally
-Avon will lose double the LPs until the next dom tally
-Raura loses 1/2 LPs each day until the next dom tally

Soraka's Pack

Raura, Soraka, and Allein will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-We used 1 potion on Soraka
-Allein lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil
-Asil lost 1 LP and was replaced by Kabocha
-Kabocha lost 1 LP and was replaced by Avon
-Soraka dealt the last blow in battle and got the aspen gall dryad
-Raura lost 1 LP and was replaced by Litri
-Avon and Litri lost 1 LP and were replaced by Eclipse and Emiri
-Eclipse and Emiri lost 1 LP and were replaced by Cobra and Nepos
-We used 2 potions on Soraka
-Cobra and Soraka lost 1 LP but no one was left to replace them
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2 Aspen Gall Dryad

Nepos' nest has hatched but only 1 of the four survived.

56986979_350.png

Baltar

Nepos kept to himself after Aleta left for her original pack. The others had been right not to trust her and now all but one of their hatchlings had died in the night after she'd tried to steal them away. It was a miracle Baltar had managed to be found by him at all before another predator had. His surviving son was all he had left now and Nepos was going to make sure he didn't turn out like his mother.

The new comer, Likon hadn't come at a good time. The mirror claimed to want nothing to do with Ribos' pack after some dragon named Fain's passing but all but one dragon- a newcomer as well they'd found wandering- distrusted his true intentions. At least the submissive mirror was aware of this and willingly kept to the outskirts of the pack until the tension blew over.

Ribos' Pack

Litri, Cobra, and Nebula will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Cobra and Nebula lost 1 LP and were replaced by Ribos and Wyrril
-Wyrril lost 1 LP and was replaced by Likon
-We used 1 potion on Ribos
-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Comus
-Litri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Regis
-Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the spotten faun
-We used 1 potion on Comus
-We used 2 potions on Regis
-Comus lost 1 LP and was replaced by Lucious
-Lucious lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raz
-Raz lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hera
-Hera lost 1 LP and was replaced by Talamir
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3 Shining Acuity Fragment Health Potion Secondary Gene: Morph Spotted Faun Bolster
-Litri stole the morph gene, which means we'll be getting 1 new dragon from the AH for Likon to fall in love/breed with at the next apparel drop. The two dragons will lose 1 LP while all dragons in Ribos' pack will gain + 2 LPs
-Light's enamorment has no effect due to tomorrow being the next dom tally, thus negating it.
-Astara will only suffer 1/2 LPs usually lost until the next dom tally

Aleta's return was met with approval and joy from Ribos. His daughter- unlike some of them in the past- had shown true loyalty by keeping their secrets and finding a way to return to them. While it was a shame the hatchlings she'd been bringing back to them had died or gotten lost, which spelled death for the hatchling most likely, there was nothing they could do about it.

Even Likon's betrayal didn't phase Ribos much. The weak hunter had offered little to their ranks other than to add to their numbers- numbers that were still large compared to their enemy's pack. The violet dragon would get what was coming to him soon enough...
Nepos
Had 4 eggs
And one survived
f
LOOK AT THAT GOAT BABY THOUGH

and look at Ribos being a happy father
(Aleta next time try to bring living hatchlings to the pack next time)
Nepos
Had 4 eggs
And one survived
f
LOOK AT THAT GOAT BABY THOUGH

and look at Ribos being a happy father
(Aleta next time try to bring living hatchlings to the pack next time)
[size=1]@Jaspernoir @JokersWild233 @tanukiception[/size] [center][b]Day 63[/b][/center] [b][i]Status Effects:[/i][/b] n/a [u][b]Soraka's Pack[/b][/u] Litri, Eclipse, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds. -Litri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raura -Eclipse and Raura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Likon and Cobra -We used 1 potion on Soraka -We used 2 potions on Likon -Cobra and Soraka lost 1 LP and were replaced by Avon and Nepos -Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Naxor -We used 1 potion on Nepos -Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil -Avon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Everyn -Everyn lost 1 LP and was replaced by Allein [quote=Notable drops] [item=minor health potion]x3 [/quote] *** [color=maroon] Asil fussed over Avon as her injured son rested. His wounds hadn't been fatal but the accident had weakened him greatly- she wasn't doing well either given the recent stress of Zorak and Jadzia's death and now that this was on top of it the fae was actually starting to show quite clear signals of distress even to dragons naturally bad at reading fae body language. With his two hatchlings still too young to choose a heir, Naxor had 'graciously' taken the leadership upon himself until Avon recovered or a heir could be chosen. At this point most dragons didn't even pay attention to the temporary shift due to the concern of becoming cornered like prey by Ribos' pack but the red skydancer wasn't the type to make them overlook him. His commands maintained the order well, though some dragons were begrudging to actually listen while Naxor sat back in the safety of the cave to 'defend it' from attack while they went out for food and herbs for potions. [/color] [u][b]Ribos' Pack[/b][/u] Raz, Lucious, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds. -Raz lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hera -Hera and Ary lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nigel and Ribos -We used 1 potion on Ribos -Nigel and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iris and Jager -Ribos dealt the last blow in battle and got the barkskin watcher -Iris and Jager lost 1 LP and were replaced by Naira and Leja -Naira and Leja lost 1 LP and were replaced by Kenda and Astara -Astara and Kenda lost 1 LP and were replaced by Regis and Nebula -We used 2 potions on Ribos -Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the ruffletail tadhop -We used 1 potion on Nebula -Nebula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aleta -Regis lost 1 LP on the last battle [quote=Notable drops] [item=barkskin watcher] [item=minor health potion]x3 [item=natural acuity fragment] [item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)] [item=health potion] [item=contuse] [item=ruffletail tadhop] [item=blooming woodbasket] [item=ward] [/quote] -Raura is poisoned and will now lose 1/2LPs each day until the next dom tally -Avon suffered an accident and lost 2 LPs -We can now breed or get a new dragon -Aravi will suffer only 1/2 the usual damage until the next dom tally - [u]weathered gene:[/u] At the moment there's no effect for gaoler genes. I'm open to any ideas and will implement them once I get some (same goes for vial of hypnotic sight) *** [color=maroon] Aleta fell back into the routine of the pack quickly after her long absence. Her sharp claws in prey and taking care of the pack's current lone hatchling, Mercury, distracted her from the loss of her own hatchlings. It had been foolish of her to believe pups as young as they had been could keep up with her in the dark, especially without being picked off by predators. Her only condolence was the fact she hadn't gotten to know them enough to form a bond. Lucious wasn't as happy to have his nest-mate, Aleta back. He'd loved being the only hatchling left from his nest after Fain died- obviously that had made him the strongest after his older brother Talamir, right? Still, his sister was a content warrior and hunter for the pack... He was almost jealous of how strong she'd gotten with such ease. Lucious glanced down at the small puddle of clean water at his scarred flank. He'd become just as strong yet had received so many more injuries, injuries that were starting to take their toll on his health. His claws sank into the earth. He would die fighting if he had to- if he must die then at least it would be a nobler way to go than Fain had. That was all that mattered to him now. [/color]
Day 63

Status Effects:

n/a

Soraka's Pack

Litri, Eclipse, and Soraka will be going to the coli today for 30 rounds.

-Litri lost 1 LP and was replaced by Raura
-Eclipse and Raura lost 1 LP and were replaced by Likon and Cobra
-We used 2 potions on Likon
-Cobra and Soraka lost 1 LP and were replaced by Avon and Nepos
-Likon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Naxor
-We used 1 potion on Nepos
-Nepos lost 1 LP and was replaced by Asil
-Avon lost 1 LP and was replaced by Everyn
-Everyn lost 1 LP and was replaced by Allein
Notable drops wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3

Asil fussed over Avon as her injured son rested. His wounds hadn't been fatal but the accident had weakened him greatly- she wasn't doing well either given the recent stress of Zorak and Jadzia's death and now that this was on top of it the fae was actually starting to show quite clear signals of distress even to dragons naturally bad at reading fae body language.

With his two hatchlings still too young to choose a heir, Naxor had 'graciously' taken the leadership upon himself until Avon recovered or a heir could be chosen. At this point most dragons didn't even pay attention to the temporary shift due to the concern of becoming cornered like prey by Ribos' pack but the red skydancer wasn't the type to make them overlook him. His commands maintained the order well, though some dragons were begrudging to actually listen while Naxor sat back in the safety of the cave to 'defend it' from attack while they went out for food and herbs for potions.

Ribos' Pack

Raz, Lucious, and Ary will be going to the coli today for 60 rounds.

-Raz lost 1 LP and was replaced by Hera
-Hera and Ary lost 1 LP and were replaced by Nigel and Ribos
-Nigel and Lucious lost 1 LP and were replaced by Iris and Jager
-Ribos dealt the last blow in battle and got the barkskin watcher
-Iris and Jager lost 1 LP and were replaced by Naira and Leja
-Naira and Leja lost 1 LP and were replaced by Kenda and Astara
-Astara and Kenda lost 1 LP and were replaced by Regis and Nebula
-We used 2 potions on Ribos
-Regis dealt the last blow in battle and got the ruffletail tadhop
-We used 1 potion on Nebula
-Nebula lost 1 LP and was replaced by Aleta
-Regis lost 1 LP on the last battle
Notable drops wrote:
Barkskin Watcher Minor Health Potion x3 Natural Acuity Fragment Health Potion Contuse Ruffletail Tadhop Blooming Woodbasket Ward
-Raura is poisoned and will now lose 1/2LPs each day until the next dom tally
-Avon suffered an accident and lost 2 LPs
-We can now breed or get a new dragon
-Aravi will suffer only 1/2 the usual damage until the next dom tally

- weathered gene: At the moment there's no effect for gaoler genes. I'm open to any ideas and will implement them once I get some (same goes for vial of hypnotic sight)

Aleta fell back into the routine of the pack quickly after her long absence. Her sharp claws in prey and taking care of the pack's current lone hatchling, Mercury, distracted her from the loss of her own hatchlings. It had been foolish of her to believe pups as young as they had been could keep up with her in the dark, especially without being picked off by predators. Her only condolence was the fact she hadn't gotten to know them enough to form a bond.

Lucious wasn't as happy to have his nest-mate, Aleta back. He'd loved being the only hatchling left from his nest after Fain died- obviously that had made him the strongest after his older brother Talamir, right? Still, his sister was a content warrior and hunter for the pack... He was almost jealous of how strong she'd gotten with such ease. Lucious glanced down at the small puddle of clean water at his scarred flank. He'd become just as strong yet had received so many more injuries, injuries that were starting to take their toll on his health. His claws sank into the earth. He would die fighting if he had to- if he must die then at least it would be a nobler way to go than Fain had. That was all that mattered to him now.
at least today is much calmer
for Ribos' pack

while Naxor is just being a jerk

I have an idea for the weathered gene - the gene could make one random dragon in the active faction immune to any effects until the next dom tally, negative or positive. Aid effects? Negated for the dragon. Ambush effects? Negated. If a dragon is scripted to die, then if the dragon has Weathered effects, then they won't die and another dragon would be selected at random to die instead. However, if a dragon is rolled for healing effects, another dragon would be selected for healing instead.

For vial of hypnotic sight, randomize the dragons in the coli team who got the vial. The dragon selected would become unfocused and unable to fight in the coliseum at all until the next dominance tally. That dragon is more susceptible to harmful battlestone effects (the dragon gets their name added again in list randomizers, etc. As long as their chances for getting a battlestone effect is increased).

Hope I gave you an idea!
at least today is much calmer
for Ribos' pack

while Naxor is just being a jerk

I have an idea for the weathered gene - the gene could make one random dragon in the active faction immune to any effects until the next dom tally, negative or positive. Aid effects? Negated for the dragon. Ambush effects? Negated. If a dragon is scripted to die, then if the dragon has Weathered effects, then they won't die and another dragon would be selected at random to die instead. However, if a dragon is rolled for healing effects, another dragon would be selected for healing instead.

For vial of hypnotic sight, randomize the dragons in the coli team who got the vial. The dragon selected would become unfocused and unable to fight in the coliseum at all until the next dominance tally. That dragon is more susceptible to harmful battlestone effects (the dragon gets their name added again in list randomizers, etc. As long as their chances for getting a battlestone effect is increased).

Hope I gave you an idea!
@Tanukiception Thanks for the ideas! I've put the new rules up based on your suggestions (and with minor additions to torture these guys even more to the penalties since they're rarer drops)
@Tanukiception Thanks for the ideas! I've put the new rules up based on your suggestions (and with minor additions to torture these guys even more to the penalties since they're rarer drops)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14