Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142
@Petall Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed your holidays and NotN, and my word, Ulf has had quite the makeover! He's so soft-looking now. [emoji=coatl love] *whistles* Elladan and Edna produced a daughter as dangerous as she is lovely! Very nice outfit too. Also, despite Bridget's tremendous self-discipline, I can't help imagining her going all John Wick on Jett and co. The scene with Yellan was just...wow. I like how you described it from her POV at first, and I thought she'd turn into a mindless monster and need to be killed -- only for the camera to metaphorically swing back and show that she had [i]literally[/i] dissolved into nothing. That was eerie! Aaaaand there's the answer -- Bridget didn't [i]quite[/i] go John Wick, but it looks like she came close. O__o I actually like that we didn't see Katie's death scene. Just her body suddenly being dumped in front of Jett -- and him barely even reacting. Something tells me Scoril is going to go ballistic, though.
@Petall Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed your holidays and NotN, and my word, Ulf has had quite the makeover! He's so soft-looking now.

*whistles* Elladan and Edna produced a daughter as dangerous as she is lovely! Very nice outfit too. Also, despite Bridget's tremendous self-discipline, I can't help imagining her going all John Wick on Jett and co.

The scene with Yellan was just...wow. I like how you described it from her POV at first, and I thought she'd turn into a mindless monster and need to be killed -- only for the camera to metaphorically swing back and show that she had literally dissolved into nothing. That was eerie!

Aaaaand there's the answer -- Bridget didn't quite go John Wick, but it looks like she came close. O__o I actually like that we didn't see Katie's death scene. Just her body suddenly being dumped in front of Jett -- and him barely even reacting. Something tells me Scoril is going to go ballistic, though.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Midwinter

Yeah, I was surprised at the sheer amount of death too!

Thank you!!! :D

@Tirtouga678

It was a doozy, that's for sure...

Thank you! And thank you again for the gene! That gave me the motivation to finish his gene plan!

@Leopardmask

Oooooo, I am very excited to see where Bako's lore will go....

@Disillusionist

Happy New Year! I'm still getting used to seeing him with all the genes, but I am very happy with him!

Yup! Fallstar is quite something! And she really got the chance to shine will certain events too...

Thank you! I'm very happy with how that turned out too!!!

Oh yeah, Scoril is not going to take this well at all...
@Midwinter

Yeah, I was surprised at the sheer amount of death too!

Thank you!!! :D

@Tirtouga678

It was a doozy, that's for sure...

Thank you! And thank you again for the gene! That gave me the motivation to finish his gene plan!

@Leopardmask

Oooooo, I am very excited to see where Bako's lore will go....

@Disillusionist

Happy New Year! I'm still getting used to seeing him with all the genes, but I am very happy with him!

Yup! Fallstar is quite something! And she really got the chance to shine will certain events too...

Thank you! I'm very happy with how that turned out too!!!

Oh yeah, Scoril is not going to take this well at all...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
happy new year! hope the holidays was a fun time for you!
ulf is lookin' GreatTM if i do say so myself! i still remember when he wasn't gened up, yet.
... oh geez this started in like june i think, WOW time flies-

this chapter was quite a trip, though. that was a lot of deaths. i mean, i'm not complaining, torturing characters is fun but wowie zowie

i've been enjoying reading this so far! i'm always excited to see where things will go next. something i've noticed is that with the addition of all these new characters, i find it a little difficult to keep track of things. it has nothing to do with the writing itself, don't worry! but it gets hard to remember the bloodlines and family trees and such. i do remember age's bloodline, but when it branches out from there or when there's other relationships outside of it, that's when it can get a little confusing. this also applies to royal families in real life, so this sort of thing is nothing new. game of thrones bloodlines comes to mind with complex royal families

i think family trees might be helpful in this situation? it's not a big deal, but it might help in terms of keeping track of who is related to who and so on. of course i'm not saying anybody has to make one, it's just a suggestion!

sorry if this came off rude in any way, i only intended to give my thoughts on the matter! it has nothing to do with the writing itself, the writing is great and i love the dynamics between characters! and i'm not saying this would apply to everybody. maybe some people are able to understand it the way it is! but i'm more of a visual learner, so if i see something in front of me then i'm able to understand it better. does that make sense?

i look forward to seeing what happens with jett's children especially, since jett doesn't seem to even care about their well-being. i wonder how they'd feel about that if they didn't know about it already?
happy new year! hope the holidays was a fun time for you!
ulf is lookin' GreatTM if i do say so myself! i still remember when he wasn't gened up, yet.
... oh geez this started in like june i think, WOW time flies-

this chapter was quite a trip, though. that was a lot of deaths. i mean, i'm not complaining, torturing characters is fun but wowie zowie

i've been enjoying reading this so far! i'm always excited to see where things will go next. something i've noticed is that with the addition of all these new characters, i find it a little difficult to keep track of things. it has nothing to do with the writing itself, don't worry! but it gets hard to remember the bloodlines and family trees and such. i do remember age's bloodline, but when it branches out from there or when there's other relationships outside of it, that's when it can get a little confusing. this also applies to royal families in real life, so this sort of thing is nothing new. game of thrones bloodlines comes to mind with complex royal families

i think family trees might be helpful in this situation? it's not a big deal, but it might help in terms of keeping track of who is related to who and so on. of course i'm not saying anybody has to make one, it's just a suggestion!

sorry if this came off rude in any way, i only intended to give my thoughts on the matter! it has nothing to do with the writing itself, the writing is great and i love the dynamics between characters! and i'm not saying this would apply to everybody. maybe some people are able to understand it the way it is! but i'm more of a visual learner, so if i see something in front of me then i'm able to understand it better. does that make sense?

i look forward to seeing what happens with jett's children especially, since jett doesn't seem to even care about their well-being. i wonder how they'd feel about that if they didn't know about it already?
@Petall
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm trying to be a better writer, and I may be able to learn from your writings!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, may I donate a dragon for you to include in your story? Or is that too much? Sorry for bothering you!
@Petall
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm trying to be a better writer, and I may be able to learn from your writings!

Also, if you don't mind me asking, may I donate a dragon for you to include in your story? Or is that too much? Sorry for bothering you!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I missed a lot-
I missed a lot-
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Dynami

Yeah, I can't believe we're already halfway through the locke!

I've actually been working on a family tree for a while! It started off for the bloodline that both Jett and Age spin off from, so its a pretty big tree, but that means it also contains other, less obvious and more distant relations, like Virtue, Webb, Xavier and Yellan. It doesn't have all of the locke dragons, but a surprising amount are connected to the bloodline through being mates or having relatives being mates with those of the bloodline, so its a pretty effective way to tack a lot of dragons! Here's the link, if you want to check it out! (I think sharing the link allows it to be edited by those who click it, so obviously I ask that anyone who views this link not change anything, because I've put a lot of time and work into it.)

@Nightdraco

Yeah, I can definitely add you to the pinglist!!!

If you want to donate a dragon, you are more than welcome to, provided you are happy to let me do whatever I want with the dragon's lore and everything. I have a tab of pending dragons I want to add to the Pinkerlocke, so just a heads up that it might take a while until the dragon actually gets added to the story, and depending on the rate dragons get added, they might get added to a future Pinkerlocke that I do instead of this one, as I am planning to do a Pinkerlocke a year, with the switch happening in June.

@MisterMylez

Yeah, now's a time with a lot going down.
@Dynami

Yeah, I can't believe we're already halfway through the locke!

I've actually been working on a family tree for a while! It started off for the bloodline that both Jett and Age spin off from, so its a pretty big tree, but that means it also contains other, less obvious and more distant relations, like Virtue, Webb, Xavier and Yellan. It doesn't have all of the locke dragons, but a surprising amount are connected to the bloodline through being mates or having relatives being mates with those of the bloodline, so its a pretty effective way to tack a lot of dragons! Here's the link, if you want to check it out! (I think sharing the link allows it to be edited by those who click it, so obviously I ask that anyone who views this link not change anything, because I've put a lot of time and work into it.)

@Nightdraco

Yeah, I can definitely add you to the pinglist!!!

If you want to donate a dragon, you are more than welcome to, provided you are happy to let me do whatever I want with the dragon's lore and everything. I have a tab of pending dragons I want to add to the Pinkerlocke, so just a heads up that it might take a while until the dragon actually gets added to the story, and depending on the rate dragons get added, they might get added to a future Pinkerlocke that I do instead of this one, as I am planning to do a Pinkerlocke a year, with the switch happening in June.

@MisterMylez

Yeah, now's a time with a lot going down.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall
That's perfectly fine! I'll send them over to you now!
@Petall
That's perfectly fine! I'll send them over to you now!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Aw frick, I knew I had a bad feeling D:. Poor Boo and Yellan... yikes. And poor Bridget, now she has THAT to deal with... oh boy.
Aw frick, I knew I had a bad feeling D:. Poor Boo and Yellan... yikes. And poor Bridget, now she has THAT to deal with... oh boy.
@Nightdraco

Thank you! I'm looking forward to using him!

@Sabariel

Yeah, it's definitely some heavy stuff. I've had the Bridget being used as a spy idea for a while, this is just the first opportunity I've had the reference it!
@Nightdraco

Thank you! I'm looking forward to using him!

@Sabariel

Yeah, it's definitely some heavy stuff. I've had the Bridget being used as a spy idea for a while, this is just the first opportunity I've had the reference it!
In theory... if Jett can see through Bridget's eyes, she could return the favor. But playing with Shade sounds like a great way to end up dead, or worse.

Plus, there's always the fact that Ragna can smell Shade... I've got a bad feeling about this all of a sudden.

@Petall
In theory... if Jett can see through Bridget's eyes, she could return the favor. But playing with Shade sounds like a great way to end up dead, or worse.

Plus, there's always the fact that Ragna can smell Shade... I've got a bad feeling about this all of a sudden.

@Petall
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142