Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 141 142
It is all good friend~ Take all the time you need! Personal life and health always come before pixel dragons. :) We will be here patiently waiting until things settle down for you!
It is all good friend~ Take all the time you need! Personal life and health always come before pixel dragons. :) We will be here patiently waiting until things settle down for you!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Hey, just remember mental health over FR! If people really want quality updates, they should be willing to wait. Take your time, we'll be here around the bonfire when you get back. [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=snapper happy size=1] [img]https://yourfriendatthebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Bonfire-2F-Photo-by-AndrisBarbans2FGetty-Images-1500x609.jpg[/img]
Hey, just remember mental health over FR! If people really want quality updates, they should be willing to wait. Take your time, we'll be here around the bonfire when you get back.

Bonfire-2F-Photo-by-AndrisBarbans2FGetty-Images-1500x609.jpg
Glassowary
Lover of all things Snapper!
192-large.png
@Petall Thank you for updating us! We're sort of in the same boat; the holidays were a [i]lot[/i] busier than I'd anticipated they would be. I think you have the right idea, trying to arrange your schedule more carefully, and I agree that real life should always come first. Ultimately, FR's just a game and a hobby, and it'll always be here when you come back to it. Take care of yourself, and best of luck this semester! [emoji=heart]
@Petall Thank you for updating us! We're sort of in the same boat; the holidays were a lot busier than I'd anticipated they would be. I think you have the right idea, trying to arrange your schedule more carefully, and I agree that real life should always come first. Ultimately, FR's just a game and a hobby, and it'll always be here when you come back to it. Take care of yourself, and best of luck this semester!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Petall

No worries. I know how much effort it takes to write a story, not even considering the other bits that have to go into a Pinkerlocke. You do what you need to do, we can wait. After all, wars don't happen overnight.

Plus, the waiting builds anticipation for what comes next. Having done the Cannonball Catchup, and been around for a few of the Real Time postings, the waiting makes it better for me.
@Petall

No worries. I know how much effort it takes to write a story, not even considering the other bits that have to go into a Pinkerlocke. You do what you need to do, we can wait. After all, wars don't happen overnight.

Plus, the waiting builds anticipation for what comes next. Having done the Cannonball Catchup, and been around for a few of the Real Time postings, the waiting makes it better for me.
Hey, don't worry about taking a breather if you need it. Your health is important~. And really, updating a Pinkerlocke daily is suuuper challenging (I've been regulating myself to weekends 'cause I just flat out don't have time on weekdays personally). Anyway, take your time, hope your semester goes well and that you get some inner peace back~!
Hey, don't worry about taking a breather if you need it. Your health is important~. And really, updating a Pinkerlocke daily is suuuper challenging (I've been regulating myself to weekends 'cause I just flat out don't have time on weekdays personally). Anyway, take your time, hope your semester goes well and that you get some inner peace back~!
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/96#post_41830706]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 112: Unfettered[/u][/b] [item=sun baked oysters][item=berry and nut trail bar][item=forgotten poet's tools][item=moonstone][item=snowfall elk ear] Sentence: 30-40 Coli Battles, 10-20 Coli Battles, Art, Writing, 40-50 Coli Battles[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55717682][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55717682&skin=0&apparel=12908,12922,6269&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] It had been a long and lonely year. According to the kingdom calendar, it was supposed to be the Crystalline Ball today, but that would doubtlessly not be happening. Bridget shivered against the chill. The new year had brought with it the chill of frost and snow as the elemental magic of ice surged across Sornieth. It was almost refreshing after the shady darkness of the previous year. Bridget felt the shade lose its grip on the city, returning to its usual slumber. The tundra had not meant to freeze the city, but fear had given her little option. In her efforts to protect her family from Jett's vision, she had unleashed her magic and sent the entire kingdom into a sort of dreamless sleep. No one had even woken to discover Boo's death yet, though Bridget had ensured that he got a proper burial in light of the circumstances. Now all that was left to do was wait until the city awoke again. Bridget had tried to use the year to prepare, to rid herself of the Shade and to plot against Jett before he could make another move. After what had happened with Boo and Katie, there was undoubtedly going to be a war, which meant that Bridget was going to have to be careful. Jett still had the ability to see through her eyes, as sick as it made her, and so she would have to be careful about what she saw. She would have to become a hermit until she could rid herself of the shade. Suddenly, Bridget heard movement in the darkness, and a new dragon scent appeared. This was the first new arrival since she had cast her spell - maybe the kingdom was awakening. A handsome imperial strode into Bridget's clearing, looking around the ruins with curiosity. Bridget moved to put on a kettle of tea before making her presence known to the newcomer. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58040371][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58040371&skin=0&apparel=20634,20548,20600,20568,20602&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Welcome to the Forgotten Kingdom," Bridget announced, trying to calm her quaking nerves. It had been so long since she had spoken to another dragon, her voice rasped out of her throat. "What happened here? I saw-" The imperial looked baffled. His face was soft, unhardened by the troubles of life, though there would be plenty of time for that. "Come into my den," Bridget sighed. "You can warm up and I can explain everything. I'm Bridget, and you would be-?" "Zain," The imperial dipped his head politely. "Have you been traveling far, Zain?" Bridget asked, taking note of his golden eyes. The tundra failed to hear his response, however, as just as Zain moved to join her in her den, she heard the sound of Ragna's restless stirring, a noise she had not heard in the past year. The spell was indeed breaking, and soon everyone would be at war. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/100#post_42094963]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon @Tiffkaboo @Orodruin @SkullGeist @Violeteevee @Amaluna @DragonPrincess27 @Dakala @Drachenschwinge @Glassowary @GrinningWolf24[/center] ----- Thank you all for your patience! My mental health still is not fantastic, but I've finally had a slight break in my busy schedule to finish the artwork that was holding me back from writing this chapter! it may be a little while yet until we get into an actual flow, because I have more art pulls coming up, but we'll see what I can do! Here's the art I did - Larkin and Age in a continuation of my Over The Garden Wall theme song art series! [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/7b/1d/2c7b1d705436294f76ddde2945b7a376.jpg[/img][/center] (I was toying with some of the effects and I might not keep it this way for all of them, but the black edges makes it similar to the images of the actual theme song). Also, introducing Zain! I got him like a month ago, the final generation of @CleverDual 's alphabet legacy challenge! There is another alphabet legacy challenge underway though, so there may be more dragons from that soon! I still have Coldstorm and Cantarelli's new baby to introduce (and by new I mean she also hatched about a month ago), so I'll make sure she makes an appearance within the next couple updates.

Day 112: Unfettered
Sun Baked Oysters Berry and Nut Trail Bar Forgotten Poet's Tools Moonstone Snowfall Elk Ear
Sentence: 30-40 Coli Battles, 10-20 Coli Battles, Art, Writing, 40-50 Coli Battles

dragon?did=55717682&skin=0&apparel=12908,12922,6269&xt=dressing.png

It had been a long and lonely year. According to the kingdom calendar, it was supposed to be the Crystalline Ball today, but that would doubtlessly not be happening.

Bridget shivered against the chill. The new year had brought with it the chill of frost and snow as the elemental magic of ice surged across Sornieth. It was almost refreshing after the shady darkness of the previous year. Bridget felt the shade lose its grip on the city, returning to its usual slumber.

The tundra had not meant to freeze the city, but fear had given her little option. In her efforts to protect her family from Jett's vision, she had unleashed her magic and sent the entire kingdom into a sort of dreamless sleep. No one had even woken to discover Boo's death yet, though Bridget had ensured that he got a proper burial in light of the circumstances.

Now all that was left to do was wait until the city awoke again. Bridget had tried to use the year to prepare, to rid herself of the Shade and to plot against Jett before he could make another move. After what had happened with Boo and Katie, there was undoubtedly going to be a war, which meant that Bridget was going to have to be careful. Jett still had the ability to see through her eyes, as sick as it made her, and so she would have to be careful about what she saw. She would have to become a hermit until she could rid herself of the shade.

Suddenly, Bridget heard movement in the darkness, and a new dragon scent appeared. This was the first new arrival since she had cast her spell - maybe the kingdom was awakening.

A handsome imperial strode into Bridget's clearing, looking around the ruins with curiosity. Bridget moved to put on a kettle of tea before making her presence known to the newcomer.
dragon?did=58040371&skin=0&apparel=20634,20548,20600,20568,20602&xt=dressing.png

"Welcome to the Forgotten Kingdom," Bridget announced, trying to calm her quaking nerves. It had been so long since she had spoken to another dragon, her voice rasped out of her throat.

"What happened here? I saw-" The imperial looked baffled. His face was soft, unhardened by the troubles of life, though there would be plenty of time for that.

"Come into my den," Bridget sighed. "You can warm up and I can explain everything. I'm Bridget, and you would be-?"

"Zain," The imperial dipped his head politely.

"Have you been traveling far, Zain?" Bridget asked, taking note of his golden eyes.

The tundra failed to hear his response, however, as just as Zain moved to join her in her den, she heard the sound of Ragna's restless stirring, a noise she had not heard in the past year. The spell was indeed breaking, and soon everyone would be at war.

Thank you all for your patience! My mental health still is not fantastic, but I've finally had a slight break in my busy schedule to finish the artwork that was holding me back from writing this chapter! it may be a little while yet until we get into an actual flow, because I have more art pulls coming up, but we'll see what I can do!

Here's the art I did - Larkin and Age in a continuation of my Over The Garden Wall theme song art series!
2c7b1d705436294f76ddde2945b7a376.jpg
(I was toying with some of the effects and I might not keep it this way for all of them, but the black edges makes it similar to the images of the actual theme song).

Also, introducing Zain! I got him like a month ago, the final generation of @CleverDual 's alphabet legacy challenge! There is another alphabet legacy challenge underway though, so there may be more dragons from that soon! I still have Coldstorm and Cantarelli's new baby to introduce (and by new I mean she also hatched about a month ago), so I'll make sure she makes an appearance within the next couple updates.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
hhhhh you had a reason to delay your posting I'm just being lazyyyyyyy Also oooooh I like this chapter :O Things are heating up! [s]no pun intended[/s] And you actually have an in-universe reason for the break! And hmm... Bridget has the power to put people to sleep... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
hhhhh you had a reason to delay your posting I'm just being lazyyyyyyy

Also oooooh I like this chapter :O Things are heating up! no pun intended And you actually have an in-universe reason for the break! And hmm... Bridget has the power to put people to sleep...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask She sure does! It's just dawned on me that her new abilities are somewhat related to the lore of her sister... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] Also, I was totally prepared to just do a big time skip, but it was less overwhelming to just put everything on hold and say everyone was unaware of anything going on for a year, and also it would explain why there were no new dragons born or arriving or dying for an entire year.
@Leopardmask

She sure does! It's just dawned on me that her new abilities are somewhat related to the lore of her sister...

Also, I was totally prepared to just do a big time skip, but it was less overwhelming to just put everything on hold and say everyone was unaware of anything going on for a year, and also it would explain why there were no new dragons born or arriving or dying for an entire year.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall I get the feeling there will be a lot of drama in the next updates... :o
@Petall I get the feeling there will be a lot of drama in the next updates... :o
2WRv2Ib.jpg

*slams hands on table* I HOPE JETT DIES
*backflips out*
*slams hands on table* I HOPE JETT DIES
*backflips out*
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 141 142