Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 141 142
@Petall Aww, I knew the stability couldn't last. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] But I won't deny it makes for some interesting interactions. I really loved the scene between Bone and his brothers. It did a great job driving home how strong his support system is. And wow, looks like we're digging deeper into Ulf's psyche. He's a complicated guy dealing with some very complicated feelings.
@Petall Aww, I knew the stability couldn't last. But I won't deny it makes for some interesting interactions. I really loved the scene between Bone and his brothers. It did a great job driving home how strong his support system is. And wow, looks like we're digging deeper into Ulf's psyche. He's a complicated guy dealing with some very complicated feelings.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@FallenEclipse I mean, I'm not going to intentionally kill off Age. But that doesn't mean she's safe from Pinkerton, or any plot things.... [emoji=tundra winking size=2] @Disillusionist Thank you! I've enjoyed digging deeper into Ulf myself, and I've been meaning to get back to the royal family properly for a while now, so they don't just fade into the background entirely now that leadership is resolved....
@FallenEclipse

I mean, I'm not going to intentionally kill off Age. But that doesn't mean she's safe from Pinkerton, or any plot things....

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I've enjoyed digging deeper into Ulf myself, and I've been meaning to get back to the royal family properly for a while now, so they don't just fade into the background entirely now that leadership is resolved....
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/56#post_40672285]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 64: Moodboard Day[/u][/b] [item=storyteller's strings] Sentence: Art[/center] ----- Art Day! [b]Cantarelli:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/3e/24/4b3e2424cb7ee276808610b9bda90933.jpg[/img] [b]Gillian:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/49/cc/6f/49cc6f26bc724868da65a199a0fb74d6.jpg[/img] [b]Webb:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/cb/a1/16cba15cd5c94685f09c9f046aaffd55.jpg[/img] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/58#post_40697852]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna @secretlylying @Azurepocalypse @GoldictheHedgefx @CobaltMoon[/center] -----

Day 64: Moodboard Day
Storyteller's Strings
Sentence: Art

Art Day!

Cantarelli:
4b3e2424cb7ee276808610b9bda90933.jpg

Gillian:
49cc6f26bc724868da65a199a0fb74d6.jpg

Webb:
16cba15cd5c94685f09c9f046aaffd55.jpg

b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
"really good fresh jerky 75 miles" why is that sign so great
"really good fresh jerky 75 miles" why is that sign so great
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall Pretty!! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] Cantarelli's is probably my favorite in this batch, because it looks so warm and soothing and that middle picture really made me lol. She should start a jerky company or something. "Cantarelli Jerky ~ So good it'll make you sing!" [emoji=music notes size=1][emoji=music note size=1] Gillian's is great too, really adventurous and mysterious, just like him! And Webb's is so vivid and intense, wow.
@Petall Pretty!! Cantarelli's is probably my favorite in this batch, because it looks so warm and soothing and that middle picture really made me lol. She should start a jerky company or something. "Cantarelli Jerky ~ So good it'll make you sing!"

Gillian's is great too, really adventurous and mysterious, just like him! And Webb's is so vivid and intense, wow.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh wow! I love how you do the moodboards. They always look so pretty!!

Sorry for not replying much recently, I've been really busy with schoolwork now that its started again. Although I did go back and read the latest updates and I'm so scared for Age, she can't die please!!
Oh wow! I love how you do the moodboards. They always look so pretty!!

Sorry for not replying much recently, I've been really busy with schoolwork now that its started again. Although I did go back and read the latest updates and I'm so scared for Age, she can't die please!!
lightning.gif x
mxk5Q9c.png --
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Leopardmask

I was so glad I found it, no other "quote" could have measured up to the perfection of that for Cantarelli! XD

@Disillusionist

Thank you!!! I have a plan for where I want Cantarelli to end up, and you aren't actually all that far off!

@Midwinter

Thank you!!!

And no worries! School's started for me as well, so I get it! And because of the unpredictability of pinkerlocke pulls, I really can't male promises either way...
@Leopardmask

I was so glad I found it, no other "quote" could have measured up to the perfection of that for Cantarelli! XD

@Disillusionist

Thank you!!! I have a plan for where I want Cantarelli to end up, and you aren't actually all that far off!

@Midwinter

Thank you!!!

And no worries! School's started for me as well, so I get it! And because of the unpredictability of pinkerlocke pulls, I really can't male promises either way...
It's pretty great :P And I just love out of context signs, especially when they're really old.

I'm wondering how you do those moodboards, though. How do you go about figuring out and then finding the images you want? How long does it usually take?
It's pretty great :P And I just love out of context signs, especially when they're really old.

I'm wondering how you do those moodboards, though. How do you go about figuring out and then finding the images you want? How long does it usually take?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

I usually start with a general idea of themes I want to portray. I used to search for the images on Pinterest, but I know that's iffy with image use rights and all that, so once I found a free-to-use stock image site called Unsplash, I switched to that. The only thing with Unsplash though is that I have to be a lot more specific with what I search and it's harder to go for a set colour scheme, but it's a fair price to pay to ensure I'm not committing any art theft if any of the images have been put on Pinterest without the owner's consent.

Usually, if I have a general idea of specific images or moods, I'll search for that. For example, for Cantarelli I searched things like "cowboy" and "desert" and "family dinner." The jerky sign was the only thing that came up when I searched "jerky", so that was pretty cool. Somethings are harder to find than others. For Gillian's, I wanted to find some solid pictures of treasure and riches in a fantasy sense, but there weren't a whole lot of those, and none of them really fit what I was going for, so I had to do without them and just go for the mountain adventurer theme. If I really run out of things, I'll just search up the colour scheme of what I'm going for with searches like "purple" or "blue" and see what I can pull from that, but those are usually textured and not so much of objects whereas when I searched colours on Pinterest (usually followed by "aesthetic"), I could make a whole board by searching colour alone if I really wanted to. But once again, it's a price I'm happy to pay.

Once I get a good selection of images (I usually try to get more than 9 so I can narrow it down and pick the best of the best), I put them in an app on my phone called LiveCollage and that is usually pretty take.

The timing really depends on how long it takes to get the images, because putting them together and deciding their placement really doesn't take a whole lot of time. Some boards take about 10-20 mins each, while I've had some difficult ones take over an hour. I'd say most of them probably fit within the 15-30 minute range.

I hope that helps! If you want to see the differences in images pulled from each site, Virtue was where I made the switch, so all the dragons pre-Virtue have pinterest boards and all the dragons post-Virtue have unsplash boards. I also have a list of other sources on a tumblr post that I can refer back to if I find it hard to find images I can use on unsplash once I've used up all of the good ones.
@Leopardmask

I usually start with a general idea of themes I want to portray. I used to search for the images on Pinterest, but I know that's iffy with image use rights and all that, so once I found a free-to-use stock image site called Unsplash, I switched to that. The only thing with Unsplash though is that I have to be a lot more specific with what I search and it's harder to go for a set colour scheme, but it's a fair price to pay to ensure I'm not committing any art theft if any of the images have been put on Pinterest without the owner's consent.

Usually, if I have a general idea of specific images or moods, I'll search for that. For example, for Cantarelli I searched things like "cowboy" and "desert" and "family dinner." The jerky sign was the only thing that came up when I searched "jerky", so that was pretty cool. Somethings are harder to find than others. For Gillian's, I wanted to find some solid pictures of treasure and riches in a fantasy sense, but there weren't a whole lot of those, and none of them really fit what I was going for, so I had to do without them and just go for the mountain adventurer theme. If I really run out of things, I'll just search up the colour scheme of what I'm going for with searches like "purple" or "blue" and see what I can pull from that, but those are usually textured and not so much of objects whereas when I searched colours on Pinterest (usually followed by "aesthetic"), I could make a whole board by searching colour alone if I really wanted to. But once again, it's a price I'm happy to pay.

Once I get a good selection of images (I usually try to get more than 9 so I can narrow it down and pick the best of the best), I put them in an app on my phone called LiveCollage and that is usually pretty take.

The timing really depends on how long it takes to get the images, because putting them together and deciding their placement really doesn't take a whole lot of time. Some boards take about 10-20 mins each, while I've had some difficult ones take over an hour. I'd say most of them probably fit within the 15-30 minute range.

I hope that helps! If you want to see the differences in images pulled from each site, Virtue was where I made the switch, so all the dragons pre-Virtue have pinterest boards and all the dragons post-Virtue have unsplash boards. I also have a list of other sources on a tumblr post that I can refer back to if I find it hard to find images I can use on unsplash once I've used up all of the good ones.
Thank you! I've always been curious about moodboards and people's inspiration for them, and you answered a lot of my questions! I never really thought of moodboards as My Thing, but mostly because I really had no context or idea of them.
Thank you! I've always been curious about moodboards and people's inspiration for them, and you answered a lot of my questions! I never really thought of moodboards as My Thing, but mostly because I really had no context or idea of them.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 141 142