Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141 142
@Midwinter

Definitely! Go right ahead!

@Disillusionist

Thank you, I had a lot of fun making them, and Virtue's is one of my personal favourites as well!

Of course! That's one of the reasons I made them!
@Midwinter

Definitely! Go right ahead!

@Disillusionist

Thank you, I had a lot of fun making them, and Virtue's is one of my personal favourites as well!

Of course! That's one of the reasons I made them!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Awesome! I've added it to her bio. I also collect stock images for my commissions, and I was really tickled to see that "Punch Today in the Face" image on her board -- it's one of my personal favorites. xDD Thank you so much!
@Petall Awesome! I've added it to her bio. I also collect stock images for my commissions, and I was really tickled to see that "Punch Today in the Face" image on her board -- it's one of my personal favorites. xDD Thank you so much!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/40#post_40289936]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 48: Sing You a Song[/u][/b] [item=olive sea snake] Sentence: 40-50 Coli Battles[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54020446][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54020446&skin=0&apparel=10390,30550,30549,29008,491&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54377249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54377249&skin=0&apparel=754,425,27819,27820&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54077498][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54077498&skin=25608&apparel=3289,2463,29008&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] It was the day before the wedding, and Virtue had offered to take Hollyn and Pomona to gather some flowers from the gardens for the ceremony. Hollyn loved the gardens, and often wandered through in some sort of dream-like state, only brought back to reality by the appearance of wildlife. It was not unusual for Virtue to stumble across her sister surrounded by birds or bunnies she had befriended. It seemed a bit unusual for one who was not a nature dragon, but it made Hollyn happy, so Virtue said didn't ask any questions. The imperial smiled as she saw the tundra with the animal friends she had made that day. She talked to them softly and sweetly, as if every one were a beloved friend of hers. Maybe they were. After all her training, Virtue sometimes forgot the value of life in all its forms. It was easy to see animals of simply a source of food. Or danger. Pomona gathered flowers diligently. The gardens had grown unkempt since her mother's passing, but Virtue could tell she enjoyed being among her mother's work. She was humming a little song to herself and had a sunrise hibiscus, her mother's favourite flower, behind her ears. Virtue couldn't help but draw a little closer so she could hear her singing more clearly. She had a wonderful voice, and Virtue soon found herself getting distracted from her own flower picking. When Pomona realized the imperial had been listening, she stopped and looked away, a little embarrassed. "I like to sing," the snapper said defensively. "There's nothing wrong with that," Virtue pointed out. "You have a beautiful voice." "Thanks," Pomona grunted, turning back to her flower picking. "No really, I think you have something special there," Virtue pushed. "You think so?" Pomona's eyes lit up. "I'm glad you think so. I've always really liked singing, to be honest." "You know, I've heard some clans have dragons who sing for a living. They perform in taverns and on stage and sometimes travel from town to town to share their voices," Virtue pondered. "I wonder if there's room for something like that here in the Forgotten Kingdom." "Actually, I was thinking I might was to sing at Age and Accident's wedding. You know, because Age and my mom were such good friends," Pomona said, a little hesitantly. The snapper had grown up quickly, after the death of her mother, but it was times like these that Virtue remembered just how young she was. "I think they would like that a lot," Virtue said, grinning. "You think so?" Pomona asked, looking hopeful. "I may not know Age well, but that seems like exactly the sort of thing she'd really love. I'd say go for it!" Virtue said. It felt odd, encouraging a profession that wouldn't prove to be useful in the long run. There was a time when she wouldn't have had the space to do it. But it was refreshing, and Virtue realized this was exactly the sort of future she had been hoping to build with her siblings. Hayze had spoken about opening an apothecary shop, complete with herbs grown by her and Hollyn, and had loved the thought of having the opportunity to host large parties. Harlowe had never really left the battle-hardened mindset trained into the sisters, but she and Virtue had agreed to fight to make such a free life a possibility. It was a shame that neither Harlowe nor Hayze had lived to see it. "Well, then I'll do it!" Pomona said, smiling to herself. As she continued to work, Virtue noticed she sang a little louder, and she smiled to herself. They truly were building something beautiful in this kingdom. She just hoped that they'd be able to keep it safe from the darkness that lurked within the city. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/42#post_40328854]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912 @myriadofstars @Aetherstorm @Weredogalism @Nargeorgicorn @WeaverofLies @herobrinna[/center] ----- A short chapter today! I wasn't even sure if I'd have time to write, so I had to push my wedding update another day. Pomona did so well! I was able to keep her safe, and she leveled up fast enough that she could soon hold her own in the Woodland Path alongside level 7 Accident and Larkin. Pomona has made it to level 5!

Day 48: Sing You a Song
Olive Sea Snake
Sentence: 40-50 Coli Battles

dragon?did=54020446&skin=0&apparel=10390,30550,30549,29008,491&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54377249&skin=0&apparel=754,425,27819,27820&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=54077498&skin=25608&apparel=3289,2463,29008&xt=dressing.png

It was the day before the wedding, and Virtue had offered to take Hollyn and Pomona to gather some flowers from the gardens for the ceremony. Hollyn loved the gardens, and often wandered through in some sort of dream-like state, only brought back to reality by the appearance of wildlife. It was not unusual for Virtue to stumble across her sister surrounded by birds or bunnies she had befriended. It seemed a bit unusual for one who was not a nature dragon, but it made Hollyn happy, so Virtue said didn't ask any questions.

The imperial smiled as she saw the tundra with the animal friends she had made that day. She talked to them softly and sweetly, as if every one were a beloved friend of hers. Maybe they were. After all her training, Virtue sometimes forgot the value of life in all its forms. It was easy to see animals of simply a source of food. Or danger.

Pomona gathered flowers diligently. The gardens had grown unkempt since her mother's passing, but Virtue could tell she enjoyed being among her mother's work. She was humming a little song to herself and had a sunrise hibiscus, her mother's favourite flower, behind her ears. Virtue couldn't help but draw a little closer so she could hear her singing more clearly. She had a wonderful voice, and Virtue soon found herself getting distracted from her own flower picking.

When Pomona realized the imperial had been listening, she stopped and looked away, a little embarrassed.

"I like to sing," the snapper said defensively.

"There's nothing wrong with that," Virtue pointed out. "You have a beautiful voice."

"Thanks," Pomona grunted, turning back to her flower picking.

"No really, I think you have something special there," Virtue pushed.

"You think so?" Pomona's eyes lit up. "I'm glad you think so. I've always really liked singing, to be honest."

"You know, I've heard some clans have dragons who sing for a living. They perform in taverns and on stage and sometimes travel from town to town to share their voices," Virtue pondered. "I wonder if there's room for something like that here in the Forgotten Kingdom."

"Actually, I was thinking I might was to sing at Age and Accident's wedding. You know, because Age and my mom were such good friends," Pomona said, a little hesitantly. The snapper had grown up quickly, after the death of her mother, but it was times like these that Virtue remembered just how young she was.

"I think they would like that a lot," Virtue said, grinning.

"You think so?" Pomona asked, looking hopeful.

"I may not know Age well, but that seems like exactly the sort of thing she'd really love. I'd say go for it!" Virtue said.

It felt odd, encouraging a profession that wouldn't prove to be useful in the long run. There was a time when she wouldn't have had the space to do it. But it was refreshing, and Virtue realized this was exactly the sort of future she had been hoping to build with her siblings. Hayze had spoken about opening an apothecary shop, complete with herbs grown by her and Hollyn, and had loved the thought of having the opportunity to host large parties. Harlowe had never really left the battle-hardened mindset trained into the sisters, but she and Virtue had agreed to fight to make such a free life a possibility. It was a shame that neither Harlowe nor Hayze had lived to see it.

"Well, then I'll do it!" Pomona said, smiling to herself. As she continued to work, Virtue noticed she sang a little louder, and she smiled to herself. They truly were building something beautiful in this kingdom. She just hoped that they'd be able to keep it safe from the darkness that lurked within the city.

A short chapter today! I wasn't even sure if I'd have time to write, so I had to push my wedding update another day.

Pomona did so well! I was able to keep her safe, and she leveled up fast enough that she could soon hold her own in the Woodland Path alongside level 7 Accident and Larkin. Pomona has made it to level 5!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Petall aH tysm!! I'm so glad you like the adopt, I really appreciate it! <33
@Petall aH tysm!! I'm so glad you like the adopt, I really appreciate it! <33
ani_bw_187.gif
77HvIaj.pngqpX0bY5.pngqXbXbnD.png

Wishlist // Sale // Hatchery
she/her ~ I don't mind pings!

77HvIaj.pngqpX0bY5.pngqXbXbnD.png
ani_bw_188.gif
@Petall Whew, after a lot of darkness, that chapter was a relief to read. Just simple errands and hope and fluffiness, and awww, Pomona looks so adorable now that she's grown!
@Petall Whew, after a lot of darkness, that chapter was a relief to read. Just simple errands and hope and fluffiness, and awww, Pomona looks so adorable now that she's grown!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Pomona best bean
Pomona best bean
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Leopardmask [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Disillusionist I figured with all the busy stuff I have going on, a light filler chapter was exactly what I needed to keep things moving and touch on some characters that still need development! And thank you, I had a lot of fun dressing her up! I've sort of designed her with an early 2000s teen pop star look in mind! @MisterMylez Gotta love the bean [s](I never have enough snappers, I need to remedy that)[/s]
@Leopardmask

@Disillusionist

I figured with all the busy stuff I have going on, a light filler chapter was exactly what I needed to keep things moving and touch on some characters that still need development! And thank you, I had a lot of fun dressing her up! I've sort of designed her with an early 2000s teen pop star look in mind!

@MisterMylez

Gotta love the bean (I never have enough snappers, I need to remedy that)
Pink: Uh oh, you tricking moron! You just got BEANED! *cue familiar pulls*
Pink: Uh oh, you tricking moron! You just got BEANED! *cue familiar pulls*
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Awww what a wholesome update!! Pomona is actualy adorable
Awww what a wholesome update!! Pomona is actualy adorable
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she