Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed Out the Ugly, Now with RNG!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
@texaspooky
Hiya friend~ Can I be added to the update pinglist please? This looks like a lot of fun!
@texaspooky
Hiya friend~ Can I be added to the update pinglist please? This looks like a lot of fun!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies [center][b][size=4]10th Nest[/b] We're back! Again, I missed a few days ^^; I got caught up in the banescale hype, whoops. Anyways, it's time to bring a new dragon into this challenge. Meet... [b]Darold[/b]! A mirror dragon, so that's pretty cool! Yet again, we probably won't get a primary gene from him, but hey, his colors are actually pretty neat. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56920823] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569209/56920823_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center] [b] Darold[/b] #56920823 ----- Mirror Male ----- Oilslick Crystal Storm Noxtide Shale Peacock [emoji=lightning rune size=1]Lightning Unusual [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] Pretty neat range too! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584052338961023013/655172628969160705/Screen_Shot_2019-12-13_at_4.21.48_PM.png[/img] They have 3 eggs on their nest.[/center] @GrinningWolf24 You've been added!
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies
10th Nest

We're back! Again, I missed a few days ^^; I got caught up in the banescale hype, whoops. Anyways, it's time to bring a new dragon into this challenge. Meet...

Darold!

A mirror dragon, so that's pretty cool! Yet again, we probably won't get a primary gene from him, but hey, his colors are actually pretty neat.

56920823_350.png
Darold
Mirror Male
Oilslick Crystal
Storm Noxtide
Shale Peacock
Lightning Unusual
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pretty neat range too!

Screen_Shot_2019-12-13_at_4.21.48_PM.png

They have 3 eggs on their nest.

@GrinningWolf24
You've been added!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

This is a very random quest, please add me!!
Just read the entire thread and booooi... I love it xD
@texaspooky

This is a very random quest, please add me!!
Just read the entire thread and booooi... I love it xD
4oO1RBo.pngmiMK2JQ.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.pngRLWNWlr.png
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please! This is interesting!
I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please! This is interesting!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Ilyriss @galaxanova
added! Thanks for your interest ^^
@Ilyriss @galaxanova
added! Thanks for your interest ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova [center][b][size=4]The Tenth Heir![/b] New kid alert! Unfortunately, still no primary gene (as I figured) but to make up for it, we've got a mirror! She even picked up noxtide, which is pretty cool. Say hello to... [b]Franco[/b]! [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57736144] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577362/57736144_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [b] Franco[/b] #57736144 ----- Mirror Female ----- Black Basic Orchid Noxtide Sable Thylacine [emoji=fire rune size=1]Fire Uncommon [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=69&auth=ae7479e6f2509feaa4c9c99d2071499be295e992&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Again, it's the thylacine that's hard to work with. I do love her colors a lot though! Plus that noxtide is super cool looking :0
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova
The Tenth Heir!

New kid alert! Unfortunately, still no primary gene (as I figured) but to make up for it, we've got a mirror! She even picked up noxtide, which is pretty cool. Say hello to...
Franco!

57736144_350.png

Franco
Mirror Female
Black Basic
Orchid Noxtide
Sable Thylacine
Fire Uncommon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=69&auth=ae7479e6f2509feaa4c9c99d2071499be295e992&dummyext=prev.png

Again, it's the thylacine that's hard to work with. I do love her colors a lot though! Plus that noxtide is super cool looking :0
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Oh no, I've read the entire thread. Add me to your pinglist so I can keep up with this? It's kind of addicting haha
Oh no, I've read the entire thread. Add me to your pinglist so I can keep up with this? It's kind of addicting haha
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant [center][b][size=4]11th Nest[/b] I need to start setting reminders for myself, so I don't keep forgetting to continue this challenge ^^; Anyways! New partner time. Meet our newest boyo... [b]Winston[/b]! Another mirror! :D His colors are quite lovely, too. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56381419] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/563815/56381419_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [center] [b] Darold[/b] #56381419 ----- Mirror Male ----- Smoke Tiger Shadow Peregrine Iris Thylacine [emoji=nature rune size=1]Nature Common [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] They have a pretty great range. Fingers crossed that the next heir will pick up their papa's tiger gene ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/584052338961023013/663139702924378114/Screen_Shot_2020-01-04_at_4.00.10_PM.png[/img] They have 4 eggs on their nest. I'm also happy to announce that I've returned from my fire vacation to my home flight, so all kids born in this challenge from this point onwards will have water eyes![/center]
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies @GrinningWolf24 @Ilyriss @galaxanova @winterchant
11th Nest

I need to start setting reminders for myself, so I don't keep forgetting to continue this challenge ^^; Anyways! New partner time. Meet our newest boyo...

Winston!

Another mirror! :D His colors are quite lovely, too.

56381419_350.png
Darold
Mirror Male
Smoke Tiger
Shadow Peregrine
Iris Thylacine
Nature Common
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They have a pretty great range. Fingers crossed that the next heir will pick up their papa's tiger gene ^^

Screen_Shot_2020-01-04_at_4.00.10_PM.png

They have 4 eggs on their nest. I'm also happy to announce that I've returned from my fire vacation to my home flight, so all kids born in this challenge from this point onwards will have water eyes!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
I would love to be on the pinglist!@texaspooky
I would love to be on the pinglist!@texaspooky
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
@texaspooky
Ok now you've inspired me to do a breed out the ugly challenge!
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@texaspooky
Ok now you've inspired me to do a breed out the ugly challenge!
May I be added to the pinglist please?
24508.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Female
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif American
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+2 FR time

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20