Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed Out the Ugly, Now with RNG!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@texaspooky
Ooh, throw me on the ping too! This looks really fun!
@texaspooky
Ooh, throw me on the ping too! This looks really fun!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
@texaspooky

I just read this entire thread, and I am very sad I have reached the end.
Ping me for more?
@texaspooky

I just read this entire thread, and I am very sad I have reached the end.
Ping me for more?
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36
Added you three! ^^
@Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36
Added you three! ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky I'd love to be on the pinglist! <3
@texaspooky I'd love to be on the pinglist! <3
trilo
she/her
i’d love to be on the pinglist!
i’d love to be on the pinglist!
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
i'd like to be on the pinglist!
i'd like to be on the pinglist!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@texaspooky I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, I love RNG based challenges. I'm excited to see what you get from that nest, the range isn't bad at all.
@texaspooky I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, I love RNG based challenges. I'm excited to see what you get from that nest, the range isn't bad at all.
VDwNYPe.png
@Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies
Added you all! Thank you for your interest, I'm glad you find my silly challenge entertaining :>
@Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies
Added you all! Thank you for your interest, I'm glad you find my silly challenge entertaining :>
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies [center][b][size=4]The Ninth Heir![/b] The ninth nest has hatched, and with it comes a new heir. You hear her name whispered on the wind, like a great and mysterious being of unimaginable power. Her name shakes even the most mighty of foes and brings them to their feeble knees. The greatest, all-knowing, mightiest dragon of them all... ...[b]Jason[/b]. ----- [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56911841] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569119/56911841_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [b] Jason[/b] #56911841 ----- Guardian Female ----- Midnight Basic Flint Stripes Beige Thylacine [emoji=fire rune size=1]Fire Unusual [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=129&auth=d5a06631d827ed9bcde9a0c0d5e650c3ce978e8b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]I really look forward to the day when we finally get away from thylacine[/b] I kid, she's not all that bad. At least, not color-wise. They’re kinda nice! I did have quite the good laugh writing up this post, though. RNG is really having a fun time with these names!
@SensaSpecter @GrimHiive @Erisdar @Avrap @Kyan0s @theVer @TheClockworkHowl @PhantomInk @LordJeanliness @HazelJade @Seraph822 @Weredogalism @littlecopperboy @apoareion @secretlylying @Solstices @dransnake @Kitten36 @Trilonyte @namrathel @FallenEclipse @LadyOfTheSkies
The Ninth Heir!

The ninth nest has hatched, and with it comes a new heir. You hear her name whispered on the wind, like a great and mysterious being of unimaginable power. Her name shakes even the most mighty of foes and brings them to their feeble knees. The greatest, all-knowing, mightiest dragon of them all...

...Jason.

56911841_350.png

Jason
Guardian Female
Midnight Basic
Flint Stripes
Beige Thylacine
Fire Unusual
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=129&auth=d5a06631d827ed9bcde9a0c0d5e650c3ce978e8b&dummyext=prev.png

I really look forward to the day when we finally get away from thylacine
I kid, she's not all that bad. At least, not color-wise. They’re kinda nice!

I did have quite the good laugh writing up this post, though. RNG is really having a fun time with these names!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
Awww Jason is really cute tho! They are valid!
Awww Jason is really cute tho! They are valid!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20