Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Cooking Contest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Daily challenge: I kill plants that are growing in pots without fail, but I think I might do better with an actual garden! I'd probably grow a lot of herbs- especially some of the weirder ones like borage and lemon balm because they can be tasty and good for tea, respectively- and a lot of flowers, especially roses that are that really pretty shade somewhere in between cream and gold with orange and pink highlights. I'd also want a sugar maple tree, which is completely unrealistic, but hey- no limitations, right? They're really pretty and can also be useful if you know what to do with them, which I do not.
Also my actual recipe! Neither picture is the best, but oh well.
2h717o9.png
Chocolate Wacky Cake with Bread Flour, Chocolate Icing, and Pink Sprinkles
2vi0apu.jpg
This cake is actually pretty easy to make for those who don't bake much, but it was my first time making it, so it was a bit of an adventure. I couldn't find the usual cake recipe and due to sickness/scheduling constraints, I had a small window of time to make it. There were a few things that went wrong- for example, for some reason we only had bread flour (which is different from regular flour in terms of gluten and protein content, making anything with it chewier and breadier) but it actually turned out pretty well! The frosting is really sweet whereas the cake itself is not, which was probably due at least a little bit to the bread flour. If you want to try it with bread flour, I would recommend using at least as much regular flour as well. Adapted from here.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter the pan (9x13, which generally also works for two circle pans, either 8-inch or 9-inch). Mix three cups of flour (all-purpose or bread cup-for-cup, if you want to use cake flour it might not work and you'll have to do a lot of math and/or research), two cups of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, two teaspoons of baking soda, and (sift this one! cocoa powder has a lot of lumps) 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder. If you want to add a few teaspoons extra of that, that's fine too. In a separate bowl, mix two cups of water, three tablespoons of canola or other neutral oil (not peanut or olive, for example, unless you want peanut chocolate cake), two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (the specific type doesn't really matter as long as it's edible and not balsamic or otherwise flavored) and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. (Mixing flour too much can increase the gluten and lead to the cake tasting weird, so don't mix more than you need to.) Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes- until a toothpick inserted in various places on the cake comes out clean and it doesn't collapse when you touch it. Let it cool on a wire rack.
When the cake is mostly cool, start working on the frosting. Don't start it right away or else you're going to end up with a hot cake and rapidly hardening frosting, which is against some fundamental principle of baking. I did have to do that and it turned out fine, but it was a pain to cool. You can use your own chocolate frosting or the recipe's, in which you combine one and a half cups of sugar, three tablespoons cocoa powder (which you still have to sift), and 1/3 cup of both milk and butter in a small pot. Let it boil over medium heat for five minutes and never stop stirring it. Turn off the stove, add a teaspoon of vanilla, and stir again until it starts to thicken. Spoon it over the cake and spread quickly. Add sprinkles quickly or else they're going to fall off.
Enjoy! I have no idea why my pictures are sideways, by the way. Oh, well.
10ndv6o.jpg
Daily challenge: I kill plants that are growing in pots without fail, but I think I might do better with an actual garden! I'd probably grow a lot of herbs- especially some of the weirder ones like borage and lemon balm because they can be tasty and good for tea, respectively- and a lot of flowers, especially roses that are that really pretty shade somewhere in between cream and gold with orange and pink highlights. I'd also want a sugar maple tree, which is completely unrealistic, but hey- no limitations, right? They're really pretty and can also be useful if you know what to do with them, which I do not.
Also my actual recipe! Neither picture is the best, but oh well.
2h717o9.png
Chocolate Wacky Cake with Bread Flour, Chocolate Icing, and Pink Sprinkles
2vi0apu.jpg
This cake is actually pretty easy to make for those who don't bake much, but it was my first time making it, so it was a bit of an adventure. I couldn't find the usual cake recipe and due to sickness/scheduling constraints, I had a small window of time to make it. There were a few things that went wrong- for example, for some reason we only had bread flour (which is different from regular flour in terms of gluten and protein content, making anything with it chewier and breadier) but it actually turned out pretty well! The frosting is really sweet whereas the cake itself is not, which was probably due at least a little bit to the bread flour. If you want to try it with bread flour, I would recommend using at least as much regular flour as well. Adapted from here.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and butter the pan (9x13, which generally also works for two circle pans, either 8-inch or 9-inch). Mix three cups of flour (all-purpose or bread cup-for-cup, if you want to use cake flour it might not work and you'll have to do a lot of math and/or research), two cups of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, two teaspoons of baking soda, and (sift this one! cocoa powder has a lot of lumps) 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder. If you want to add a few teaspoons extra of that, that's fine too. In a separate bowl, mix two cups of water, three tablespoons of canola or other neutral oil (not peanut or olive, for example, unless you want peanut chocolate cake), two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (the specific type doesn't really matter as long as it's edible and not balsamic or otherwise flavored) and one teaspoon of vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. (Mixing flour too much can increase the gluten and lead to the cake tasting weird, so don't mix more than you need to.) Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes- until a toothpick inserted in various places on the cake comes out clean and it doesn't collapse when you touch it. Let it cool on a wire rack.
When the cake is mostly cool, start working on the frosting. Don't start it right away or else you're going to end up with a hot cake and rapidly hardening frosting, which is against some fundamental principle of baking. I did have to do that and it turned out fine, but it was a pain to cool. You can use your own chocolate frosting or the recipe's, in which you combine one and a half cups of sugar, three tablespoons cocoa powder (which you still have to sift), and 1/3 cup of both milk and butter in a small pot. Let it boil over medium heat for five minutes and never stop stirring it. Turn off the stove, add a teaspoon of vanilla, and stir again until it starts to thicken. Spoon it over the cake and spread quickly. Add sprinkles quickly or else they're going to fall off.
Enjoy! I have no idea why my pictures are sideways, by the way. Oh, well.
10ndv6o.jpg
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Mini Challenge - edible I'd like to grow

I don't have a lot of space, but I do have a passionfruit vine already. I've also grown cherry tomatoes, parsley, strawberries and spinach successfully in my raised garden bed. Less successful has been potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, capsicums (bell peppers), snow peas - they grow well but end up with mini versions of everything - I'm working on getting that space more veggie friendly. And fertilising and watering better!

If I had more space, I'd love to grow more tomatoes (esp for making ketchup with), potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, snow peas. I'd also love to have some trees - cherry, fig and avocado would be top of the list. And @RaiStarDragon - yes, I love loquats too!!

@tyta Can I submit more than one entry? There's a couple of other things on the SD recipe list I'd like to do too...
Mini Challenge - edible I'd like to grow

I don't have a lot of space, but I do have a passionfruit vine already. I've also grown cherry tomatoes, parsley, strawberries and spinach successfully in my raised garden bed. Less successful has been potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, capsicums (bell peppers), snow peas - they grow well but end up with mini versions of everything - I'm working on getting that space more veggie friendly. And fertilising and watering better!

If I had more space, I'd love to grow more tomatoes (esp for making ketchup with), potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, snow peas. I'd also love to have some trees - cherry, fig and avocado would be top of the list. And @RaiStarDragon - yes, I love loquats too!!

@tyta Can I submit more than one entry? There's a couple of other things on the SD recipe list I'd like to do too...
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Ahh, we are about to go to buy a fruit tree for our balcony! It'll probably be a small cherry tree. We love plants & have quite a few, but not nearly as many as we'd like to. Of course without a garden you have to see where you can squeeze things in, mostly have small plants & they also need places where they live... Caring for plants really aint easy. Eadible things we currently grow are carrots, strawberries, some kitchen herbs, a small fig tree & a small calmondine tree. an aloe if you want to count that, but we don't use it for that x) Technically could though. We both had a whole lot of tomatoes once but they tasted awful, haha :'D and didn't survive when we moved. & on top of that a lot of non-edible plants of course. Before we lived here I liked to grow many plants that bloom early for bees and butterflies, but we didn't so much on the balcony, just a few. There are bees and bumblebees all the time nonetheless. No wasps somehow, but sometimes really huge hornets (the last one was early this morning, so loud we woke up from its buzzing! And it tried to come inside for a visit, which made me close all the windows.....) I know their poison isn't worse than a wasp's but they're impressively big nonetheless & I already don't want wasps in the bedroom... :') So with a big garden there would be more blooming plants again, & more of everything else! I'd love some Blueberries & White or Red Currants & probably a whole lot of other berries. Enough vegetables to sustain oneself, or at least partly would be wild.. Also chickens. I can't plant those, but we'd def own some would we have the room. Edit: We bought 2 small trees!! Sweet cherries and an nectarine tree because it was very cheap! :0 Along with a bunch of other plants, for the terrarium & some just because they were nice. Just cleaned & rearranged the balcony ahhh <3 Edit 2: I'm so happy, have a pic :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ffj1VPi.jpg[/img]
Ahh, we are about to go to buy a fruit tree for our balcony!
It'll probably be a small cherry tree. We love plants & have quite a few, but not nearly as many as we'd like to.
Of course without a garden you have to see where you can squeeze things in, mostly have small plants & they also need places where they live... Caring for plants really aint easy.
Eadible things we currently grow are carrots, strawberries, some kitchen herbs, a small fig tree & a small calmondine tree. an aloe if you want to count that, but we don't use it for that x) Technically could though. We both had a whole lot of tomatoes once but they tasted awful, haha :'D and didn't survive when we moved.
& on top of that a lot of non-edible plants of course. Before we lived here I liked to grow many plants that bloom early for bees and butterflies, but we didn't so much on the balcony, just a few. There are bees and bumblebees all the time nonetheless. No wasps somehow, but sometimes really huge hornets (the last one was early this morning, so loud we woke up from its buzzing! And it tried to come inside for a visit, which made me close all the windows.....) I know their poison isn't worse than a wasp's but they're impressively big nonetheless & I already don't want wasps in the bedroom... :')

So with a big garden there would be more blooming plants again, & more of everything else! I'd love some Blueberries & White or Red Currants & probably a whole lot of other berries. Enough vegetables to sustain oneself, or at least partly would be wild..
Also chickens. I can't plant those, but we'd def own some would we have the room.

Edit:
We bought 2 small trees!! Sweet cherries and an nectarine tree because it was very cheap! :0
Along with a bunch of other plants, for the terrarium & some just because they were nice.
Just cleaned & rearranged the balcony ahhh <3

Edit 2:
I'm so happy, have a pic :D

Ffj1VPi.jpg
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@Goldia You can absolutely submit more than one entry, but you can only win one prize!
@Goldia You can absolutely submit more than one entry, but you can only win one prize!
1fTWTjV.png
Quote:

If you had room for a whole bunch of crops IRL, which ones would you like to grow and why? These can be edible plants, flowers that are good for pollinators like bees and butterflies, or just pretty things!

I have a few tomato and pepper plants growing around the house, mostly just for fun and to have decoration plants so far, but might get some ripe tomatoes soon
If I had a little more space, I'd like to start some beans and pea plants. Maybe get some hydroponics set up because that seems cool. If I had a lot more space, some rows of corn, a flower garden, and an avocado tree would be great.
Quote:

If you had room for a whole bunch of crops IRL, which ones would you like to grow and why? These can be edible plants, flowers that are good for pollinators like bees and butterflies, or just pretty things!

I have a few tomato and pepper plants growing around the house, mostly just for fun and to have decoration plants so far, but might get some ripe tomatoes soon
If I had a little more space, I'd like to start some beans and pea plants. Maybe get some hydroponics set up because that seems cool. If I had a lot more space, some rows of corn, a flower garden, and an avocado tree would be great.
The second mini challenge is over, and the winner (randomly selected from those who responded) is @RaiStarDragon! Congrats! You've won: [center][item=berserker][item=bursting sack of shinies][item=gladeveins needletooth][/center] The items will be mailed to you shortly.
The second mini challenge is over, and the winner (randomly selected from those who responded) is @RaiStarDragon! Congrats! You've won:
Berserker Bursting Sack of Shinies Gladeveins Needletooth

The items will be mailed to you shortly.

1fTWTjV.png
[Center][b]STRANGE BUNS[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/99eTFFT.jpg[/img] And a second [url=https://i.imgur.com/f83hXB3.jpg]verification photo[/url] as I was halfway through eating them when I realized the 19 was covered up on my sign ">>[/center] Because I am both a Stardew Valley fan and possibly a touch insane, I was originaly eyeballing the Lucky Lunch, but couldnt for the life of me figure out how sea cucumber + tortilla + flower = star on a plate. So I went with the second most intriguing combination, as well as, in my opinion, the most plesant looking pixels on the list. But while they look pretty they certainly live up to their name. I cant recomend this recepie if you arent a fan of seafood or mayo, 2 rather polarizing ingredients, but for those who do enjoy them the end result is quite tasty! Since everyone in the game hates them, I picture Farmer!Eia just keeps a surplus in her fridge for personal enjoyment. [u]Ingredients[/u] [LIST] [*]2 sheets frozen puff pastry [*]1 can whole baby clams (drained)-While you probably could use periwinkles instead, I cannot vouch for how they work with this set of flavors [*]big handful of watercress (~2 cups) [*]2 1/2 tbs of [s]void[/s] mayonaise [*]lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon [*]1/2 tsp cayenne [*]salt and pepper to taste [*]splash of tabasco [*]food coloring (optional) [/LIST] [u]Recepie[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Allow puff pastry to thaw [*]Preheat oven to 425F [*]Roughly chop watercress [*]Mix all ingredients, excluding pastry, together in a bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste (for example, feel free to nix the cayenne or Tabasco if you dont care for spicy goods). At this point you can also add black food coloring to get that [url=https://i.imgur.com/dXR730a.jpg]void mayo vibe[/url] going. Note: This is where the dark color of some of my buns came from as well. I got tired of using a spoon so I used my hands to fill them so as a result the coloring got everywhere ^^;; [*]Wrap a spoonful of the mix in a piece of puff pastry. There was [url=https://i.imgur.com/olCwEjp.jpg]a LOT[/url] of trial and error on this one so I dont have a sure fire way to recomend, but the most game accurate looking results were done as follows: Cut a small circle of dough (I used an egg separator as a template) and a triangle with one elongated corner. Place a spoonful of mix on the sort edge of the triangle, then wrap the long corner around like a cone. Adhere the cone to the circle so that the mix is fully sealed in. [*]Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 12-15 min [*]Optional: Dilute a drop or two of pink or red food coloring in water. Towards the end of the cook time brush the bun tips (or any other surface of your choosing) with the dilution and put back into the oven so they dry [*]Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy! [/LIST]
STRANGE BUNS
99eTFFT.jpg
And a second verification photo as I was halfway through eating them when I realized the 19 was covered up on my sign ">>

Because I am both a Stardew Valley fan and possibly a touch insane, I was originaly eyeballing the Lucky Lunch, but couldnt for the life of me figure out how sea cucumber + tortilla + flower = star on a plate. So I went with the second most intriguing combination, as well as, in my opinion, the most plesant looking pixels on the list.

But while they look pretty they certainly live up to their name. I cant recomend this recepie if you arent a fan of seafood or mayo, 2 rather polarizing ingredients, but for those who do enjoy them the end result is quite tasty! Since everyone in the game hates them, I picture Farmer!Eia just keeps a surplus in her fridge for personal enjoyment.

Ingredients
  • 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
  • 1 can whole baby clams (drained)-While you probably could use periwinkles instead, I cannot vouch for how they work with this set of flavors
  • big handful of watercress (~2 cups)
  • 2 1/2 tbs of void mayonaise
  • lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • splash of tabasco
  • food coloring (optional)

Recepie
  1. Allow puff pastry to thaw
  2. Preheat oven to 425F
  3. Roughly chop watercress
  4. Mix all ingredients, excluding pastry, together in a bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste (for example, feel free to nix the cayenne or Tabasco if you dont care for spicy goods). At this point you can also add black food coloring to get that void mayo vibe going. Note: This is where the dark color of some of my buns came from as well. I got tired of using a spoon so I used my hands to fill them so as a result the coloring got everywhere ^^;;
  5. Wrap a spoonful of the mix in a piece of puff pastry. There was a LOT of trial and error on this one so I dont have a sure fire way to recomend, but the most game accurate looking results were done as follows: Cut a small circle of dough (I used an egg separator as a template) and a triangle with one elongated corner. Place a spoonful of mix on the sort edge of the triangle, then wrap the long corner around like a cone. Adhere the cone to the circle so that the mix is fully sealed in.
  6. Place on a greased baking sheet and cook for 12-15 min
  7. Optional: Dilute a drop or two of pink or red food coloring in water. Towards the end of the cook time brush the bun tips (or any other surface of your choosing) with the dilution and put back into the oven so they dry
  8. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
First forum post! I did two variations of stir fry because I had some vegetables of good intention in my fridge to use up. [img]https://stardewvalleywiki.com/mediawiki/images/e/ed/Stir_Fry.png[/img] [img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/shajkwy7ib5gx34/Dueling_Stir_Fries.jpg[/img] [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/shajkwy7ib5gx34/Dueling_Stir_Fries.jpg?raw=1]Having some trouble getting the pic to show up, so here’s a link[/url] Teriyaki Stir Fry (on the left) Sauce: 1 ¼ cups water ¼ cup soy sauce 5 tsp brown sugar 1 tbsp honey ½ tsp chopped ginger ½ tsp garlic powder 2 tbsp cornstarch Combine all sauce ingredients except ¼ cup water and the cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook about 1 min, so ingredients are heated through. Mix cornstarch and the remaining ¼ cup of water until starch is dissolved. Add to the saucepan, cooking and stirring the sauce for another 5-7 minutes to let it thicken. Veggie bits: Add about a tablespoon of oil to a wok, warm to medium-high heat. Chop veggies ahead of time and add in this order: 1 large yellow onion, diced - cook until just turning translucent on edges. It will cook more alongside the other ingredients 1 broccoli crown, chopped into bite-sized pieces - stem and all. The green color will intensify as the broccoli cooks Optional: 2 cloves garlic. There’s some in the sauce already, but I am a garlic fiend. 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped, and 4-5 green onions in ¼ inch slices - I like to eat my bell peppers raw, and keep the green onions on the crunchy side, so I only cook the mix for about a minute once I’ve added these. Cook a bit longer if you like. Sauce - My sauce recipe (see above) makes a fair bit - I’d say I used maybe ¼ of it for this stir fry, keeping the rest in a jar in the fridge for later use Cashew Shrimp Stir Fry (On the right) Sauce: 1 tbsp oyster sauce 5 tbsp water ½ tsp rice vinegar ½ tsp sesame oil ¼ tsp granulated sugar ¼ tsp salt 1 tsp cornstarch Pinch of black pepper (more to taste) Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside Meat and veggie bits: 8oz Shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail removed. I will never understand why people so often like to cook them with the tail on. Heat about a tablespoon of oil in a wok on medium heat. Add shrimp, cook until they begin to turn opaque or white, stirring well. You don’t want them fully cooked - you do that later with the veggies. Remove the shrimp and clean the wok. Veggie time! Chop up you veggies ahead of time and add them in this order: Ginger: I used the chopped ginger I have in a jar, about 2 tsp. Cook until the ginger is aromatic. Sugar snap peas - roughly a cup unchopped and loosely packed. Cut off the very ends where they are dry, then chop the whole pod into about ½ inch pieces. Add them to the wok, stir, then follow up with carrot, then broccoli. Carrot: one large carrot, wash and optionally peeled, chopped into slices. You can cut the larger slices into halves or quarters, especially if you’ll be eating this dish with chopsticks and in knife. Add to wok and stir. Don’t cook them too long on their own as we don’t want them overly soft. Broccoli: one crown, chopped stem and all into bite-sized pieces. Add to the wok, cook until the broccoli begins to turn a bright green. Green onion: 3-4 of them, more if you like. Slice off the root bit at the end and chop the rest into ¼ to ½ inch pieces. Add to wok and stir. Cashews: about a cup, unsalted. Add them in just before the shrimp. Shrimp: add shrimp back into wok with the veggies Sauce: add the sauce, cook the whole mixture until shrimp is cooked through (pink, but not too chewy) Serve over rice and enjoy!
First forum post!

I did two variations of stir fry because I had some vegetables of good intention in my fridge to use up.

Stir_Fry.png

Dueling_Stir_Fries.jpg

Having some trouble getting the pic to show up, so here’s a link

Teriyaki Stir Fry (on the left)

Sauce:
1 ¼ cups water
¼ cup soy sauce
5 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp honey
½ tsp chopped ginger
½ tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp cornstarch

Combine all sauce ingredients except ¼ cup water and the cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook about 1 min, so ingredients are heated through.

Mix cornstarch and the remaining ¼ cup of water until starch is dissolved. Add to the saucepan, cooking and stirring the sauce for another 5-7 minutes to let it thicken.

Veggie bits:

Add about a tablespoon of oil to a wok, warm to medium-high heat.
Chop veggies ahead of time and add in this order:
1 large yellow onion, diced - cook until just turning translucent on edges. It will cook more alongside the other ingredients
1 broccoli crown, chopped into bite-sized pieces - stem and all. The green color will intensify as the broccoli cooks
Optional: 2 cloves garlic. There’s some in the sauce already, but I am a garlic fiend.
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped, and 4-5 green onions in ¼ inch slices - I like to eat my bell peppers raw, and keep the green onions on the crunchy side, so I only cook the mix for about a minute once I’ve added these. Cook a bit longer if you like.
Sauce - My sauce recipe (see above) makes a fair bit - I’d say I used maybe ¼ of it for this stir fry, keeping the rest in a jar in the fridge for later use

Cashew Shrimp Stir Fry (On the right)

Sauce:
1 tbsp oyster sauce
5 tbsp water
½ tsp rice vinegar
½ tsp sesame oil
¼ tsp granulated sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
Pinch of black pepper (more to taste)

Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside

Meat and veggie bits:

8oz Shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail removed. I will never understand why people so often like to cook them with the tail on. Heat about a tablespoon of oil in a wok on medium heat. Add shrimp, cook until they begin to turn opaque or white, stirring well. You don’t want them fully cooked - you do that later with the veggies. Remove the shrimp and clean the wok.

Veggie time! Chop up you veggies ahead of time and add them in this order:
Ginger: I used the chopped ginger I have in a jar, about 2 tsp. Cook until the ginger is aromatic.
Sugar snap peas - roughly a cup unchopped and loosely packed. Cut off the very ends where they are dry, then chop the whole pod into about ½ inch pieces. Add them to the wok, stir, then follow up with carrot, then broccoli.
Carrot: one large carrot, wash and optionally peeled, chopped into slices. You can cut the larger slices into halves or quarters, especially if you’ll be eating this dish with chopsticks and in knife. Add to wok and stir. Don’t cook them too long on their own as we don’t want them overly soft.
Broccoli: one crown, chopped stem and all into bite-sized pieces. Add to the wok, cook until the broccoli begins to turn a bright green.
Green onion: 3-4 of them, more if you like. Slice off the root bit at the end and chop the rest into ¼ to ½ inch pieces. Add to wok and stir.
Cashews: about a cup, unsalted. Add them in just before the shrimp.
Shrimp: add shrimp back into wok with the veggies
Sauce: add the sauce, cook the whole mixture until shrimp is cooked through (pink, but not too chewy)

Serve over rice and enjoy!
@SkylarkLanding

The code with the dropbox link should work if you take the "?dl=0" off the end of the URL! Looks delicious btw. :)

I also love the phrase "vegetables of good intention". I too have shriveling bell peppers in my fridge that I totally meant to use...
@SkylarkLanding

The code with the dropbox link should work if you take the "?dl=0" off the end of the URL! Looks delicious btw. :)

I also love the phrase "vegetables of good intention". I too have shriveling bell peppers in my fridge that I totally meant to use...
1fTWTjV.png
[quote name="Tyta" date="2019-05-31 20:49:35" ] @SkylarkLanding The code with the dropbox link should work if you take the "?dl=0" off the end of the URL! Looks delicious btw. :) I also love the phrase "vegetables of good intention". I too have shriveling bell peppers in my fridge that I totally meant to use... [/quote] Is the pic showing up for you now?
Tyta wrote on 2019-05-31 20:49:35:
@SkylarkLanding

Is the pic showing up for you now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9