Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Dress Up Contest (Closed)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
@Sylphiette

Yup, I have all your entries logged for yesterday's as well as today's. My apologies, I guess I missed out on listing your username when I as confirming everyone's entries.

@tigressRising @Stormhawke @VioletWhirlwind @SashaFiredrake @Whuffie

All entries have been logged up to this post. Thank you all for your amazing entries, I am floored daily by your creativity. Today's prompt can be a little tricky but as long as it isn't a conventional farm with cows, ducks, sheep, chickens, horses it counts. My own experience on a farm with exotic animals was in Johor's Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm.. It was very educational.
@Sylphiette

Yup, I have all your entries logged for yesterday's as well as today's. My apologies, I guess I missed out on listing your username when I as confirming everyone's entries.

@tigressRising @Stormhawke @VioletWhirlwind @SashaFiredrake @Whuffie

All entries have been logged up to this post. Thank you all for your amazing entries, I am floored daily by your creativity. Today's prompt can be a little tricky but as long as it isn't a conventional farm with cows, ducks, sheep, chickens, horses it counts. My own experience on a farm with exotic animals was in Johor's Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm.. It was very educational.
@onemessyperson
no worries! <3 it gets hard juggling around so many usernames, that's for sure! thank you! ^^
@onemessyperson
no worries! <3 it gets hard juggling around so many usernames, that's for sure! thank you! ^^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Daily prompt day 3: I've never been to a farm like that but i'd like to! I do live near a fairly normal farm though, which is a bit odd as it's all suberbs surrounding it (and a target lol) i'd like to go to a fish farm tho, they sound neat
Daily prompt day 3: I've never been to a farm like that but i'd like to! I do live near a fairly normal farm though, which is a bit odd as it's all suberbs surrounding it (and a target lol) i'd like to go to a fish farm tho, they sound neat
Daily Prompt: (Venus and Mercury visit a [item=Spirit of the Arcane] farm) "Welcome to Nebula Farm!" a smiling snapper greeted [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=137005&tab=dragon&did=16485887]Venus[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=137005&tab=dragon&did=6311942]Mercury[/url]. "I'm Paige, and I'll be your guide." "Hi Paige! I'm Venus. Where are the squids? Let's go see them first!" Venus said. "We're not going to get much material for our project if we just sightsee." Despite his admonishment, Mercury couldn't hide his excitement. The research project on magical animals was a welcome break from their dry magical theory classes. "I understand you're the first facility to discover how to harvest the ink of Spirits of the Arcane. How do you do it?" he asked. "I'll show you." Paige set off into a hallway and the two students quickly followed her. Soon they reached a large room with a tank of water in the center. Ladders and catwalks allowed a dragon to view the tank from all angles. Most snappers Venus new weren't exactly agile, but Paige nimbly climbed up to the catwalk above the pool. Venus and Mercury followed less gracefully. Paige removed a strange net from a bag tied to her waist. It flickered red then purple then peach then brown then some color Venus couldn't name. Paige rattled off some magical theory. Mercury took careful notes. The gist of it was, the net would catch the Spirit of the Arcane's ink, which it used to make itself invisible. Then, that ink could be used to manufacture invisibility cloaks. One of the Spirits of the Arcane that had been swimming around started to disappear, so Paige leaned over the water and submerged the net near the squid-like creature. After a moment she pulled it out with the net's opening tightly closed. "Fascinating," Mercury said. Venus watched the Spirit of the Arcane reappear slowly on the other side of the tank.
Daily Prompt:

(Venus and Mercury visit a Spirit of the Arcane farm)

"Welcome to Nebula Farm!" a smiling snapper greeted Venus and Mercury. "I'm Paige, and I'll be your guide."
"Hi Paige! I'm Venus. Where are the squids? Let's go see them first!" Venus said.
"We're not going to get much material for our project if we just sightsee." Despite his admonishment, Mercury couldn't hide his excitement. The research project on magical animals was a welcome break from their dry magical theory classes. "I understand you're the first facility to discover how to harvest the ink of Spirits of the Arcane. How do you do it?" he asked.
"I'll show you." Paige set off into a hallway and the two students quickly followed her. Soon they reached a large room with a tank of water in the center. Ladders and catwalks allowed a dragon to view the tank from all angles. Most snappers Venus new weren't exactly agile, but Paige nimbly climbed up to the catwalk above the pool. Venus and Mercury followed less gracefully. Paige removed a strange net from a bag tied to her waist. It flickered red then purple then peach then brown then some color Venus couldn't name. Paige rattled off some magical theory. Mercury took careful notes. The gist of it was, the net would catch the Spirit of the Arcane's ink, which it used to make itself invisible. Then, that ink could be used to manufacture invisibility cloaks. One of the Spirits of the Arcane that had been swimming around started to disappear, so Paige leaned over the water and submerged the net near the squid-like creature. After a moment she pulled it out with the net's opening tightly closed.
"Fascinating," Mercury said. Venus watched the Spirit of the Arcane reappear slowly on the other side of the tank.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@onemessyperson

Username: DarkWolf133

Category: Inspired by Flora and Fauna

Outfit:
Not Found

Lore: Taking inspiration from the tree currently in bloom in my yard, here's a cherry tree!

Prompt of the Day: I've been to a lot of farms, but none of them have really struck me as out of the ordinary. Maybe the bee farm counts?
@onemessyperson

Username: DarkWolf133

Category: Inspired by Flora and Fauna

Outfit:
Not Found

Lore: Taking inspiration from the tree currently in bloom in my yard, here's a cherry tree!

Prompt of the Day: I've been to a lot of farms, but none of them have really struck me as out of the ordinary. Maybe the bee farm counts?
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@onemessyperson

Daily Prompt - Day 3:

I've been to a butterfly farm while visiting overseas. It was quite beautiful, and they had a really large enclosure in the main area. There were flowers and butterflies everywhere you could see, and one even landed on me while we were standing in the middle of like a small clearing. It was an unexpected but wondrous and happy moment. I don't really remember much otherwise... as it was a long time ago, but that much i do remember ^^

I'll post my entry with an outfit later today for the today's theme.
@onemessyperson

Daily Prompt - Day 3:

I've been to a butterfly farm while visiting overseas. It was quite beautiful, and they had a really large enclosure in the main area. There were flowers and butterflies everywhere you could see, and one even landed on me while we were standing in the middle of like a small clearing. It was an unexpected but wondrous and happy moment. I don't really remember much otherwise... as it was a long time ago, but that much i do remember ^^

I'll post my entry with an outfit later today for the today's theme.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@onemessyperson Username: bellzan Category: Flora and Fauna Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=137005&tab=dragon&did=14414573]Marie[/url] [outfit=809258] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14414573&skin=9425&apparel=25849,30047,30046,30045,30048,25846,30051,30052,15710,30053&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore or other information (optional): Based on a scarlet macaw.
@onemessyperson

Username: bellzan

Category: Flora and Fauna

Link to Dragon: Marie

Scarlet Macaw
dragon?did=14414573&skin=9425&apparel=25849,30047,30046,30045,30048,25846,30051,30052,15710,30053&xt=dressing.png

Lore or other information (optional):
Based on a scarlet macaw.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@onemessyperson Username: Apfelobst Category: Flora and Fauna Link to Dragon:[outfit=809339][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=65021&skin=0&apparel=11226,29244,30045,28050,25861,25351,25860,25862,25864,26275,30204,25865,29228,29239,29223,27111,27112,27115,27117,27118&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore or other information (optional): She is the most common Flora on a farm: grass also there is a dog playing in the grass because most farmes do have dogs Daiyl promt: Unfortunately I never was on an exotic farm, but I hope to see one soon becauseI read about an alpaca farm just some km away from where I live :D!
@onemessyperson
Username: Apfelobst

Category: Flora and Fauna

Link to Dragon:
Not Found
dragon?did=65021&skin=0&apparel=11226,29244,30045,28050,25861,25351,25860,25862,25864,26275,30204,25865,29228,29239,29223,27111,27112,27115,27117,27118&xt=dressing.png

She is the most common Flora on a farm: grass also there is a dog playing in the grass because most farmes do have dogs

Daiyl promt:
Unfortunately I never was on an exotic farm, but I hope to see one soon becauseI read about an alpaca farm just some km away from where I live :D!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
[b]Username:[/b] Skedaddles [b]Category:[/b] Inspired by flora and fauna [b] Link to Dragon:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=2962197&skin=0&apparel=18793,23288,24732,24729,27128,24733,5163&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=809369] [b]Lore or other information (optional):[/b] Lark's outfit was inspired by the beautiful yet sharp thistle plant!
Username: Skedaddles

Category: Inspired by flora and fauna

Link to Dragon:

dragon?did=2962197&skin=0&apparel=18793,23288,24732,24729,27128,24733,5163&xt=dressing.png
Thistle

Lark's outfit was inspired by the beautiful yet sharp thistle plant!
Drat! I regret using both the pig and turkey farm on day 1 - not that either of those really qualifies as exotic.

I once collected an entire bucket-full of snails on my Aunt Hallie's farm. (But, they went exactly farming the snails. There just happened to be a pond on the land, but they raised sheep and grew corn.)

I took my kids fishing at a trout farm once when they were fairly little. There was a stocked pond where kids were pretty much guaranteed to catch something. (A much most exciting experience than sitting in a boat for hours trying to be quiet.) Does that count?
Drat! I regret using both the pig and turkey farm on day 1 - not that either of those really qualifies as exotic.

I once collected an entire bucket-full of snails on my Aunt Hallie's farm. (But, they went exactly farming the snails. There just happened to be a pond on the land, but they raised sheep and grew corn.)

I took my kids fishing at a trout farm once when they were fairly little. There was a stocked pond where kids were pretty much guaranteed to catch something. (A much most exciting experience than sitting in a boat for hours trying to be quiet.) Does that count?
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29