Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Dress Up Contest (Closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@onemessyperson Username: DarkWolf133 Category: Date Night! [outfit=808641] Lore or other information: I wanted to go with something simple, something that any dragon, any colour could wear. Which turned out to be a variant of the classic black suit. Notably though, we have a black suit. None of those items were used [emoji=tundra winking size=1] Daily Prompt: A long time ago, I used to have a pair of rainbow socks. They eventually got holes in them, but they were knee highs, so I just cut off the foot part and turned them into arm warmers. For the longest time, this pair of homemade gloves were my only rainbow article of clothing. I'd wear them with any outfit, and eventually lost one, so I was down to a singular sleeve. It made it into a character design I still use today, and the sleeve is still on my minecraft skin. Now I have actual rainbow gloves, but I still have that old faded sock.
@onemessyperson

Username: DarkWolf133

Category: Date Night!

Not Found

Lore or other information: I wanted to go with something simple, something that any dragon, any colour could wear. Which turned out to be a variant of the classic black suit. Notably though, we have a black suit. None of those items were used

Daily Prompt: A long time ago, I used to have a pair of rainbow socks. They eventually got holes in them, but they were knee highs, so I just cut off the foot part and turned them into arm warmers. For the longest time, this pair of homemade gloves were my only rainbow article of clothing. I'd wear them with any outfit, and eventually lost one, so I was down to a singular sleeve. It made it into a character design I still use today, and the sleeve is still on my minecraft skin. Now I have actual rainbow gloves, but I still have that old faded sock.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49468035&skin=0&apparel=9219,27988,751,30066,10375&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=808699] A magical medieval date under the stars (I think it brings out the colour of his eyes) [rule] I had this gorgeous purple dress I really loved when I about 4 or 5 years old. I remember very clearly that one time I was wearing it at the airport waiting for mum to land. At the time she would be working overseas for months on end. It must've made her very happy that her first sight of me after so long was me in a beautiful little dress, and about 10cm taller than when she left, running towards her at top speed.[/center]
dragon?did=49468035&skin=0&apparel=9219,27988,751,30066,10375&xt=dressing.png

Moo: Date

A magical medieval date under the stars
(I think it brings out the colour of his eyes)

I had this gorgeous purple dress I really loved when I about 4 or 5 years old. I remember very clearly that one time I was wearing it at the airport waiting for mum to land. At the time she would be working overseas for months on end. It must've made her very happy that her first sight of me after so long was me in a beautiful little dress, and about 10cm taller than when she left, running towards her at top speed.
dNCLmdm.png
[outfit=808749][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49468035&skin=0&apparel=4272,369,6029,664,444,588&xt=dressing.png[/img] Daily prompt: I went to London with my school and bought an beautiful red summer dress, got home and when it was washed the first time we accidentaly washed it with other new cloths, so now I have a beautiful dark red summer dress XD.
Not Found
dragon?did=49468035&skin=0&apparel=4272,369,6029,664,444,588&xt=dressing.png

Daily prompt:
I went to London with my school and bought an beautiful red summer dress, got home and when it was washed the first time we accidentaly washed it with other new cloths, so now I have a beautiful dark red summer dress XD.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
[center][size=4][b]Dapper Snapper: Date Night[/b][/size][/center] [outfit=808763][img]https://i.imgur.com/LRXgbwT.png[/img] Username: wingworm Category: Date Night! Link to Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10808098 Link to Outfit: http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/808763 Lore or other information (optional): DiscountPotions is my clan's alchemist, warlock and also an aspiring chef. Using a combination of otherworldly spirits and natural seasonings, DP is ready to prepare an amorous feast for his mate, Alice. Tonight's menu features a creamy risotto with a side of demon spiced trout! [center]@onemessyperson[/center]
Dapper Snapper: Date Night

Dapper snapper
LRXgbwT.png

Username: wingworm

Category: Date Night!

Link to Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10808098
Link to Outfit: http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/808763

Lore or other information (optional): DiscountPotions is my clan's alchemist, warlock and also an aspiring chef. Using a combination of otherworldly spirits and natural seasonings, DP is ready to prepare an amorous feast for his mate, Alice.

Tonight's menu features a creamy risotto with a side of demon spiced trout!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@Kapara your outfit design for Date Night! is outstanding. The ring was a nice accent to add.
@Kapara your outfit design for Date Night! is outstanding. The ring was a nice accent to add.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@onemessyperson
Are we supposed to ping or not? Ahh...

Daily prompt:
I don't think I have a one favorite piece of clothing, but I think it was 2 years ago I saw a dress together with @HelianthusNox & pretty much fell in love, but I didn't want to buy it, because I wasn't sure if I'd feel comfortable (because its pretty thight around the torso) & if I'd even wear it & money & I didn't need it & all those things.
So I diddn't, but weeks later, when I had basically forgotten about it already a package came, with it inside, because she bought it for me anyway. ;v;
I don't wear it often because the weather needs to be right (because its so tight it can't be too hot) but when I do, I'm so happy to have it!! <3
It's dark red with a beige pattern of tiny feathered arrows on it.
@onemessyperson
Are we supposed to ping or not? Ahh...

Daily prompt:
I don't think I have a one favorite piece of clothing, but I think it was 2 years ago I saw a dress together with @HelianthusNox & pretty much fell in love, but I didn't want to buy it, because I wasn't sure if I'd feel comfortable (because its pretty thight around the torso) & if I'd even wear it & money & I didn't need it & all those things.
So I diddn't, but weeks later, when I had basically forgotten about it already a package came, with it inside, because she bought it for me anyway. ;v;
I don't wear it often because the weather needs to be right (because its so tight it can't be too hot) but when I do, I'm so happy to have it!! <3
It's dark red with a beige pattern of tiny feathered arrows on it.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@onemesssyperson

Username: SprinklesTheCat

Prompt:

I don't know if you'd call it a clothing item but I'll put it here anyway. I have this black headband with like plastic cat ear outline on it. Along the plastic cat ear bits (which is wrapped in black ribbon) are these glittery little clovers. I got them from Claire's but oh heck I love them so much. I never leave the house without them. They're my favorite clothing item ever. I frequently check if they're on my head to make sure I didn't leave them anywhere. I also have a silver cat ear headband with little jingle bells on it but the clover one is still my favorite. (Btw I'm not a furry I just wear cat ear headbands.) It feels wrong to not have a cat ear headband on when I'm out of the house. xD

But if that doesn't count as a clothing item then:

I have this maroon fluffy sweatshirt that has a zipper going halfway down it. It also has these little white cat heads patterned all over it. My mom's friend gave it to me for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I wear it almost everyday even when it's hot outside. I love it so much. (My Mom also told me her friend got it from Walmart lmao.)
@onemesssyperson

Username: SprinklesTheCat

Prompt:

I don't know if you'd call it a clothing item but I'll put it here anyway. I have this black headband with like plastic cat ear outline on it. Along the plastic cat ear bits (which is wrapped in black ribbon) are these glittery little clovers. I got them from Claire's but oh heck I love them so much. I never leave the house without them. They're my favorite clothing item ever. I frequently check if they're on my head to make sure I didn't leave them anywhere. I also have a silver cat ear headband with little jingle bells on it but the clover one is still my favorite. (Btw I'm not a furry I just wear cat ear headbands.) It feels wrong to not have a cat ear headband on when I'm out of the house. xD

But if that doesn't count as a clothing item then:

I have this maroon fluffy sweatshirt that has a zipper going halfway down it. It also has these little white cat heads patterned all over it. My mom's friend gave it to me for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I wear it almost everyday even when it's hot outside. I love it so much. (My Mom also told me her friend got it from Walmart lmao.)
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@wingworm

Thank you very much~~
@wingworm

Thank you very much~~
dNCLmdm.png
@odakotarose @Rosie1450 @Espoir @Layali @Juxta13 @Vhyxalas @tigressRising @KnightYumi @Skedaddles @Sidegrinder @LilyDragonQueen @dinolover519 @VientoVino @NicoleEirin @sockmonkeygerald @JinxMoonstone @Fatuus @DarkWolf133 @Kapara @Apfelobst @wingworm @SprinklesTheCat @MandragoraAutumn

All responses have been logged up to this post. Thank you to all who submitted entries! I really all of the outfit submissions especially those for a male Snapper. They're the hardest breed to dress imo. It was so fascinating reading about all the favourite pieces of clothing the sentimental stories were really heartwarming. Thank you!
@odakotarose @Rosie1450 @Espoir @Layali @Juxta13 @Vhyxalas @tigressRising @KnightYumi @Skedaddles @Sidegrinder @LilyDragonQueen @dinolover519 @VientoVino @NicoleEirin @sockmonkeygerald @JinxMoonstone @Fatuus @DarkWolf133 @Kapara @Apfelobst @wingworm @SprinklesTheCat @MandragoraAutumn

All responses have been logged up to this post. Thank you to all who submitted entries! I really all of the outfit submissions especially those for a male Snapper. They're the hardest breed to dress imo. It was so fascinating reading about all the favourite pieces of clothing the sentimental stories were really heartwarming. Thank you!
[center][u][b]Daily Prompt - Monday[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44639445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446395/44639445_350.png[/img] [/url] Apollo's family made this [item=Golden Sage Shawl] for him when he was admitted into The Radiant Eye University. The students were supposed to don a traditional Shawl in the University's colours that they could acquire from the University, but his shawl was of even better quality than those the University provided their students. Apollo loves this Shawl since it represents the love and support from his family, and his hard work being rewarded. Nowadays he keeps wearing this very same Shawl, but with additional adornments since it's customary for graduated Scholars from this alma matter to continue to don the Shawl to signify that they're Scholars. [/center]
Daily Prompt - Monday

44639445_350.png

Apollo's family made this Golden Sage Shawl for him when he was admitted into The Radiant Eye University. The students were supposed to don a traditional Shawl in the University's colours that they could acquire from the University, but his shawl was of even better quality than those the University provided their students.

Apollo loves this Shawl since it represents the love and support from his family, and his hard work being rewarded. Nowadays he keeps wearing this very same Shawl, but with additional adornments since it's customary for graduated Scholars from this alma matter to continue to don the Shawl to signify that they're Scholars.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29