Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ-19] Clouded Images
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Selah I had a quick question about one of the hints for today's picture; by 'family' do you mean the scientific classification or is it less specific than that? I might just be overthinking things [emoji=guardian tongue]
@Selah

I had a quick question about one of the hints for today's picture; by 'family' do you mean the scientific classification or is it less specific than that? I might just be overthinking things
aKHNXwM.png
I would also like to be added to the pinglist!
I would also like to be added to the pinglist!
Ooh, I love these! One of my favorite marine Mammels~ Sent my answer for today! :3
Ooh, I love these! One of my favorite marine Mammels~ Sent my answer for today! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Ohhh, submitting my guess! I think I know what this is, my fav sea critter!
Ohhh, submitting my guess! I think I know what this is, my fav sea critter!
event-sig-small-4.png
May I also be added to the pinglist? This event is so cool! [emoji=coatl love]
May I also be added to the pinglist? This event is so cool!

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@VioletWhirlwind - Oh weird, let me know if it does it again.

@dragonflare92 - That would be telling ;)
@VioletWhirlwind - Oh weird, let me know if it does it again.

@dragonflare92 - That would be telling ;)
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[center] Congrats to @danijust for winning Monday’s daily prize! Your hibernal items will be on their way asap! Tuesday's image is in the post below this one [img]https://i.imgur.com/rYw13xr.jpg[/img] Yesterday’s answer was the Gray Whale! [LIST] [*]Gray whales (technically Eastern North Pacific Gray Whales; props to the person who knew that!) have the longest migration of any species on Earth. They travel from the arctic waters around Alaska down the warm lagoons of Mexico every year. They swim around 10,000-13,000 miles on this trip, although even longer migrations have been recorded. [*]It takes 2 to 3 months to make the trip each way, meaning a Gray Whale can spend half of the year on the move [*]They were almost hunted to extinction by the whaling industry but have been protected for many years and are up to a population of 20,000. [*]Gray Whales are the only living species of the Eschrichtiidae family. All the others went extinct a loooooong times ago. [/LIST] [size=0][size=0][size=0]@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera

Congrats to @danijust for winning Monday’s daily prize! Your hibernal items will be on their way asap! Tuesday's image is in the post below this one

rYw13xr.jpg

Yesterday’s answer was the Gray Whale!
  • Gray whales (technically Eastern North Pacific Gray Whales; props to the person who knew that!) have the longest migration of any species on Earth. They travel from the arctic waters around Alaska down the warm lagoons of Mexico every year. They swim around 10,000-13,000 miles on this trip, although even longer migrations have been recorded.
  • It takes 2 to 3 months to make the trip each way, meaning a Gray Whale can spend half of the year on the move
  • They were almost hunted to extinction by the whaling industry but have been protected for many years and are up to a population of 20,000.
  • Gray Whales are the only living species of the Eschrichtiidae family. All the others went extinct a loooooong times ago.

@Disillusionist @sockmonkeygerald @Ebby172 @Sylphiette @Chrizine @Stellatrix13 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @narkov @Sidegrinder @LadySiren @Dil @RemanLT @tigressRising @Kisk @LordMaroo @almightyjanitor @Qumack @Neoncherry64 @Xocea @Rivertyl @WanderingTurtle @Mirna @Vaporeon9 @Eialyne @IronPen @Solstices @Katsuokai @LissaJade @Infinity14 @Arelia @SilverQuark @felistopaz @Canisa @Nemalu @Farwalker @MistyGold @Welgan @BlazeWolf @AshuriiAkemi @VioletWhirlwind @Hikaruna @bittersweetlove @CluelessCat @Quintillion @rubyredtan @Lonefox @Saraceaser @Scatterspark @Watercolour @BlackRayser @Cheshly @daineger @inn @ferpitou @danijust @VioletWhirlwind @brighteningskies @Loloske @LadyOfTheSkies @Nefeli @NicoleEirin @Rosie1450 @Oleaster @MusicandMagic @themirrorswish @Crystalgryphon @Levantera
[center] [center][size=6][b][u]Tuesday[/u][/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34400538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344006/34400538_350.png[/img] [/url] Things seem to have quieted down at the tent today. There’s only a few dragons looking through notes when you walk in. It would be pretty quiet if Orville wasn’t sprawled across a giant ugly couch at the back of the tent snoring like the Twisting Crescendo. A large cat is laying on his chest using him as a cushion. Ralph catches your eye and gestures for you to follow him out of the tent. Once you’re outside he hands you a pile of papers with an embarrassed look on his face. “So, this report here, it’s my assignment to figure out what it is. Some of the explorers get, uh, excited?..when they’re taking pictures and the camera moves all over the place…” he trails off for a moment before looking at you with big puppy eyes. “I can’t figure out what it is, and Orville says you should always ask for help when you need it, plus he’s pretty noisy in there so it’s hard to think. Can you look and tell me what it is?” [img]https://i.imgur.com/q1W9cZq.jpg[/img] [LIST] [*]You’ll find these worldwide [*]Some of these always stay local but others move across the world depending on the season [*]They’ve been celebrated since ancient times [*]Different cultures have different names for these. [/LIST]
Tuesday

34400538_350.png

Things seem to have quieted down at the tent today. There’s only a few dragons looking through notes when you walk in. It would be pretty quiet if Orville wasn’t sprawled across a giant ugly couch at the back of the tent snoring like the Twisting Crescendo. A large cat is laying on his chest using him as a cushion.

Ralph catches your eye and gestures for you to follow him out of the tent. Once you’re outside he hands you a pile of papers with an embarrassed look on his face.

“So, this report here, it’s my assignment to figure out what it is. Some of the explorers get, uh, excited?..when they’re taking pictures and the camera moves all over the place…” he trails off for a moment before looking at you with big puppy eyes. “I can’t figure out what it is, and Orville says you should always ask for help when you need it, plus he’s pretty noisy in there so it’s hard to think. Can you look and tell me what it is?”

q1W9cZq.jpg

• You’ll find these worldwide
  • Some of these always stay local but others move across the world depending on the season
  • They’ve been celebrated since ancient times
  • Different cultures have different names for these.
Fyi, I totally didn't spell my answer right for today >.<
Fyi, I totally didn't spell my answer right for today >.<
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49893796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498938/49893796_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Ex...cited..." repeated Caliban slowly - the young Snapper could see in his eyes the terror of thinking about precise and costy cameras in "excited" and inexperimented hands. "Well that's not how you -.... oh." The Imperial sighted looking at the picture. "What a waste of ressources... You should consider taking professionals with you you know ?" he said. Then he seemed to actually realize what he just said and an ill at ease look appeared on his face. "... excuse-me. I shouldn't tell how to do your work. I got carried away, I beg your pardon." And, with a brief look at the skies hoping for his twin brother to return, he concentrated on the pictue to figure it out.

"Ex...cited..." repeated Caliban slowly - the young Snapper could see in his eyes the terror of thinking about precise and costy cameras in "excited" and inexperimented hands.

"Well that's not how you -.... oh."

The Imperial sighted looking at the picture.

"What a waste of ressources... You should consider taking professionals with you you know ?" he said.

Then he seemed to actually realize what he just said and an ill at ease look appeared on his face.

"... excuse-me. I shouldn't tell how to do your work. I got carried away, I beg your pardon."

And, with a brief look at the skies hoping for his twin brother to return, he concentrated on the pictue to figure it out.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17