Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58
@Solstices [b]Username:[/b] Yuubi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Wednesday [b]Choice:[/b] B (Jumping with frog-strength, while in another realms some dragons get sacrificed) [b]Roleplay:[/b] [quote=Character] [center] Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u][i]Favor text:[/i][/u] Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection. I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/6#post_37879993]Introduction[/url] (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/12#post_37887993]"FEED THE DOOR!"[/url] (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/20#post_37904344]It's not slime, its MUCUS![/url] (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door) [/quote] Rubbing your backs against a door is hard, so the frog family called it a break and Mother Marsh Frog reminded Gecko to get out the lunch box...or lunch leaves in which they packed thier Festival food for the Trickmuck Circus. (paying for candied flies ripped a hole into thier funds) Just about to go off the wall, a clawful of jelly hit Gecko against the stomache, surpised the giant frog looked up, seeing a colorful Nocturne. "Hi! *ribbit* i think my family and i were to busy to try and unjam-" before he could say anthing, a loud burp came from the door as it jumped open. Looking at it closely, the mucus they spread onto it was gone. Geckos younger brother, Red-eyed Tree Frog, gave a high pitched croak and gecko took the jelly on his belly, gave it a lick before dropping it at the doorstep, were it vanished into the ground. "Ha! Door likes mucus AND slime!" he squaked happily and stepped through and took a look at the new room before peeking though the door again. "Do you come dragon? I am Gecko! The biggest frog in our swamp and thats my family!" The whole family gave a nice, musical croak as a sort of formal greeting. After that the family investigated the room, touching, poking and sometimes licking the new objects...with Gecko straight up eating one of the papers on accident. But after finding that little space above the next closed door, they agreed that a simple jump should seal the deal. Gecko prepares himself for a big boi jump. [rule] [i]To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well. He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be useful. Also he is a frog.[/i]
@Solstices

Username: Yuubi
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: B (Jumping with frog-strength, while in another realms some dragons get sacrificed)
Roleplay:
Character wrote:
Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon)

43933066_350.png

Favor text:
Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection.
I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time?

Introduction (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs)
"FEED THE DOOR!" (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door)
It's not slime, its MUCUS! (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door)
Rubbing your backs against a door is hard, so the frog family called it a break and Mother Marsh Frog reminded Gecko to get out the lunch box...or lunch leaves in which they packed thier Festival food for the Trickmuck Circus. (paying for candied flies ripped a hole into thier funds)

Just about to go off the wall, a clawful of jelly hit Gecko against the stomache, surpised the giant frog looked up, seeing a colorful Nocturne.
"Hi! *ribbit* i think my family and i were to busy to try and unjam-"
before he could say anthing, a loud burp came from the door as it jumped open.
Looking at it closely, the mucus they spread onto it was gone.

Geckos younger brother, Red-eyed Tree Frog, gave a high pitched croak and gecko took the jelly on his belly, gave it a lick before dropping it at the doorstep, were it vanished into the ground.
"Ha! Door likes mucus AND slime!" he squaked happily and stepped through and took a look at the new room before peeking though the door again.
"Do you come dragon? I am Gecko! The biggest frog in our swamp and thats my family!"
The whole family gave a nice, musical croak as a sort of formal greeting.

After that the family investigated the room, touching, poking and sometimes licking the new objects...with Gecko straight up eating one of the papers on accident.
But after finding that little space above the next closed door, they agreed that a simple jump should seal the deal.
Gecko prepares himself for a big boi jump.

To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well.
He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD
His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be useful.
Also he is a frog.

plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Username: Idha
Choice: B
Roleplay:

Brigit lets down her weapons carefully but decides to ignore this new beast - no need to risk an attack by letting out an unknown creature, no matter how sad it looks. Still, she hesitates for a few minutes, looking between it and the two doors, before slowly making her way toward the open door.
Username: Idha
Roleplay:

Brigit lets down her weapons carefully but decides to ignore this new beast - no need to risk an attack by letting out an unknown creature, no matter how sad it looks. Still, she hesitates for a few minutes, looking between it and the two doors, before slowly making her way toward the open door.
BhTJWrt.gif Coré / Octogod || They / Them || FR+9
@brighteningskies You're welcome to send in other gears and see if it works! Maybe the machinery can't tell the difference.
@brighteningskies You're welcome to send in other gears and see if it works! Maybe the machinery can't tell the difference.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: fidothehoarder
Choice: A

What a cute kitty! ...maybe it'll give up the shiny in exchange for pets?
Username: fidothehoarder

What a cute kitty! ...maybe it'll give up the shiny in exchange for pets?
5hXmmlV.gif

Username: brighteningskies Day of the week: Wednesday Choice: A [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40300534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403006/40300534_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oi! That was gonna be my lunch.." I trail off sadly, feeling a bit sorry for the floor as well as sorry for myself. It seemed hungry and Arcanist knows how it normally eats. The papers all over the floor seem so untidy. I scoop them all up in a neat pile. Looking closer I see it looks like a diagram. As my clan's ambassador I'm not really any good at fixing machines but I'm determined to give it a go. I set to work matching the gears to the diagram.
Username: brighteningskies

40300534_350.png

"Oi! That was gonna be my lunch.."
I trail off sadly, feeling a bit sorry for the floor as well as sorry for myself. It seemed hungry and Arcanist knows how it normally eats.
The papers all over the floor seem so untidy. I scoop them all up in a neat pile. Looking closer I see it looks like a diagram.
As my clan's ambassador I'm not really any good at fixing machines but I'm determined to give it a go.
I set to work matching the gears to the diagram.

NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Username: Nargeorgicorn
Day: Wednesday
Roleplay:

Crystalline looked away for a second, and when he looked back, all of the jam was gone, seemingly eaten by the floor. He squinted in puzzlement, but shrugged -- it wasn't like the rest of this place was any less weird. At the least the door was open, and he hadn't been eaten instead.
Crys hurried through the door and groaned when he saw the door of gears. He was no good at puzzles -- he usually left them to Morgana, who loved them -- so he definitely wasn't getting though it any time soon. The shape in the ceiling, however, he could reach. Using the gears on the door to boost himself up, Crys leapt from gear to gear until he reached the top.
Username: Nargeorgicorn
Roleplay:

Crystalline looked away for a second, and when he looked back, all of the jam was gone, seemingly eaten by the floor. He squinted in puzzlement, but shrugged -- it wasn't like the rest of this place was any less weird. At the least the door was open, and he hadn't been eaten instead.
Crys hurried through the door and groaned when he saw the door of gears. He was no good at puzzles -- he usually left them to Morgana, who loved them -- so he definitely wasn't getting though it any time soon. The shape in the ceiling, however, he could reach. Using the gears on the door to boost himself up, Crys leapt from gear to gear until he reached the top.
Username: Kawaiicoco789 Day: Wednesday Choice: B [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42577519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425776/42577519_350.png[/img] [/url] Fallon glanced at the sad looking beast for no longer than a second before turning her back and making her way to the door. It wasn't that that she had no heart, but what if the beast was dangerous? You should never judge a book by its cover. Hurrying her way over to the open door, she hoped she would find her way back or the Shadowbinder soon.
Username: Kawaiicoco789

42577519_350.png

Fallon glanced at the sad looking beast for no longer than a second before turning her back and making her way to the door. It wasn't that that she had no heart, but what if the beast was dangerous? You should never judge a book by its cover. Hurrying her way over to the open door, she hoped she would find her way back or the Shadowbinder soon.
ECeGDpi.pngph0123G.pngIaHb53W.pngHSEbsDv.pngx4TL4Xt.pnge3Z9Lam.pngkudFXa0.pngwSEhN14.pnghMGipS8.png
Username: Zamirathe Day of the week: Wednesday (Attic) Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8925238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89253/8925238_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Idalyn pushes up on the trap door and then steps up into the room, careful to place the door back down behind her. As she looks around the room, she notices the cat and something shiny under the cat's paw. It is a minute before she reluctantly gives in to the staring contest to look around the room. On the other side of the room is the closed door. [i]Probably locked like the others.[/i] She thinks and takes off her backpack and rummages through it for a snack. She takes out a couple of pieces of quail [item=Bobwhite Quail] and munches on one while looking back at the cat. [i]Maybe it could use some food and I can distract it from its shiny thing.[/i] She decides and moves towards the table. Carefully she pulls off some tiny chunks, for a dragon but hopefully not too big for a cat, of the meat and sets it on the edge of the table. Tentatively, she reaches over towards the cat to let it smell her claws before trying to tickle the back of its head.
Username: Zamirathe
Day of the week: Wednesday (Attic)
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Idalyn pushes up on the trap door and then steps up into the room, careful to place the door back down behind her. As she looks around the room, she notices the cat and something shiny under the cat's paw. It is a minute before she reluctantly gives in to the staring contest to look around the room.

On the other side of the room is the closed door. Probably locked like the others. She thinks and takes off her backpack and rummages through it for a snack. She takes out a couple of pieces of quail Bobwhite Quail and munches on one while looking back at the cat. Maybe it could use some food and I can distract it from its shiny thing. She decides and moves towards the table.

Carefully she pulls off some tiny chunks, for a dragon but hopefully not too big for a cat, of the meat and sets it on the edge of the table. Tentatively, she reaches over towards the cat to let it smell her claws before trying to tickle the back of its head.
light-item-shop-button.png
Username: RemanLT Day of the week: Wednesday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29032161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290322/29032161_350.png[/img] [/url] It wasn't much of a fight, as it turned out. Whatever the creature was, it had little wish to go up against a giant Imperial armed with five spears, and it quickly backed up against the rear of its cage. Satisfied that it would pose no further threat, Nightshade pressed on deeper into the dungeon. The next room contained another caged creature, though not the same kind as before. Nightshade approached the cage cautiously. This creature didn't look as threatening as the last one. Instead, it looked rather sad. "Who's been locking you creatures up in here?" Nightshade asked, as she leaned her head in to get a better look at the cage's occupant. "You don't look like you're much of a threat to anyone. Here, let me get you out of there." The cage wasn't locked, so it was a trivial matter for the Imperial to open it up and release the creature inside. If it decided to turn on her, well, she still had her spears ready to go!
Username: RemanLT
Roleplay:

29032161_350.png

It wasn't much of a fight, as it turned out. Whatever the creature was, it had little wish to go up against a giant Imperial armed with five spears, and it quickly backed up against the rear of its cage. Satisfied that it would pose no further threat, Nightshade pressed on deeper into the dungeon.

The next room contained another caged creature, though not the same kind as before. Nightshade approached the cage cautiously. This creature didn't look as threatening as the last one. Instead, it looked rather sad.

"Who's been locking you creatures up in here?" Nightshade asked, as she leaned her head in to get a better look at the cage's occupant. "You don't look like you're much of a threat to anyone. Here, let me get you out of there." The cage wasn't locked, so it was a trivial matter for the Imperial to open it up and release the creature inside. If it decided to turn on her, well, she still had her spears ready to go!
xpP2XdL.png
[quote=Choices so far] Hub --> C --> Slime dungeon --> A --> Slime Laboratory --> A --> Attic --> A [/quote] Username: Welgan Day of the week: Wednesday (Attic) Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43290565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432906/43290565_350.png[/img] [/url] Latheilen looked at the cat. The cat looked at Latheilen. Latheilen looked at the cat, barely noticing the shiny object. The cat looked at Latheilen. [i]LKJEGREMQBGRQEM WHAT A CUTIE I MUST PET HIM [/i] She gently approached the cat, smiling and totally oblivious of what she was here for in her love for cute and fluffy beings. If the cat allows her to pet them, she would likely spend minutes of absolutely happy cat petting without doing anything else.
Choices so far wrote:
Hub --> C --> Slime dungeon --> A --> Slime Laboratory --> A --> Attic --> A

Username: Welgan
Day of the week: Wednesday (Attic)
Roleplay:

43290565_350.png

Latheilen looked at the cat.

The cat looked at Latheilen.

Latheilen looked at the cat, barely noticing the shiny object.

The cat looked at Latheilen.

LKJEGREMQBGRQEM WHAT A CUTIE I MUST PET HIM

She gently approached the cat, smiling and totally oblivious of what she was here for in her love for cute and fluffy beings. If the cat allows her to pet them, she would likely spend minutes of absolutely happy cat petting without doing anything else.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58