Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58
Username:LadySiren Day of the week:Monday choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39980086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399801/39980086_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She messed up and as the ceiling got lower, Farrah hit her toe on a uneven step. She dropped on the ground as the pinching pain run through her leg. "This is what you get from being to cocky...", she mumbled and cast a quick heal to stop the small bleeding under her claw. A little part has broken off but that would grow back in time. She looked along the way. Flying wasn't an option. Unicorn Dust! Her idea seemed brilliant. Excited Farrah turned around to revisit her lair until she remembered something. Oh no. Marigold had just recently used up all the dust just to make her scarfs float. "She will pay me for this!" hissed Farrah, turned yet again und began to make her way by foot.

Username:LadySiren
Day of the week:Monday
choice: a
Roleplay:
She messed up and as the ceiling got lower, Farrah hit her toe on a uneven step. She dropped on the ground as the pinching pain run through her leg. "This is what you get from being to cocky...", she mumbled and cast a quick heal to stop the small bleeding under her claw. A little part has broken off but that would grow back in time.
She looked along the way. Flying wasn't an option. Unicorn Dust! Her idea seemed brilliant. Excited Farrah turned around to revisit her lair until she remembered something. Oh no. Marigold had just recently used up all the dust just to make her scarfs float. "She will pay me for this!" hissed Farrah, turned yet again und began to make her way by foot.

JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
Username: Haudren
Day of the week: Monday
Choice: a
Username: Haudren
[b]Username:[/b] Korpinsiipi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Monday [b]Choice:[/b] A [b]Roleplay:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12274098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122741/12274098_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7328.png[/img] [size=4]Well that didn't go as she had thought. The bubble that had hit Soyonzur had caught her completely unaware. Thankfully Teensy had been right next to her, and had been propelled into this strange, dust filled room with her. She couldn't bear the thought of having possibly lost him into this strange maze of portals and seemingly magical doors. Her sister - bless her - would never let her live it down that she'd somehow lost something as big as a Bouldursa.[/size][/columns] Teensy sneezed beside her, the dust upsetting his sensitive nose. It wasn't pleasant on her either, but she'd just have to live with it. The thought of upsetting the dust in the room crossed her mind, and the possibility of some other random effect taking place was a bit daunting, but she wasn't going to tempt fate and risk using her own magic to collect some more magic dust to aid her. She'd quite possibly have to leave Teensy behind, and she wasn't at all certain if she'd even make it back to this same room at all. And so, bracing herself for the next surprising event, she cautiously began to make her way deeper into the room to see what further investigation of the room might yield.
Username: Korpinsiipi
Choice: A
Roleplay:

12274098_350.png

7328.png

Well that didn't go as she had thought. The bubble that had hit Soyonzur had caught her completely unaware. Thankfully Teensy had been right next to her, and had been propelled into this strange, dust filled room with her.

She couldn't bear the thought of having possibly lost him into this strange maze of portals and seemingly magical doors. Her sister - bless her - would never let her live it down that she'd somehow lost something as big as a Bouldursa.

Teensy sneezed beside her, the dust upsetting his sensitive nose. It wasn't pleasant on her either, but she'd just have to live with it. The thought of upsetting the dust in the room crossed her mind, and the possibility of some other random effect taking place was a bit daunting, but she wasn't going to tempt fate and risk using her own magic to collect some more magic dust to aid her. She'd quite possibly have to leave Teensy behind, and she wasn't at all certain if she'd even make it back to this same room at all.

And so, bracing herself for the next surprising event, she cautiously began to make her way deeper into the room to see what further investigation of the room might yield.
dczjw1r-07b93a3e-f0c3-4f71-9766-06c37ee990b6.png
Username: Sidegrinder Day of the week: Sunday Choice: A Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37676886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376769/37676886_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]Yuuri glances about the dimly lit room before once again taking in the sealed door with a sigh. While it wasn't the most ideal choice, he would take it over the sea of sightlessness that awaited him down below. He tries his best to strap the shields across as much of his body as he can manage, feeling unwieldy and awkward as he shuffles towards the door which, he realizes with a tightening gorge, has been bereft of the scratching for some time. Though, he could not help but to feel as though whatever [b]it[/b] was, now waited for him...[/i]
Username: Sidegrinder
Day of the week: Sunday
Roleplay:

Yuuri glances about the dimly lit room before once again taking in the sealed door with a sigh. While it wasn't the most ideal choice, he would take it over the sea of sightlessness that awaited him down below. He tries his best to strap the shields across as much of his body as he can manage, feeling unwieldy and awkward as he shuffles towards the door which, he realizes with a tightening gorge, has been bereft of the scratching for some time. Though, he could not help but to feel as though whatever it was, now waited for him...
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@FeralRookie I just did Sunday's prompt!
@FeralRookie I just did Sunday's prompt!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[quote=Previous choices] Crystal Amethyst hub --> choice C --> Slime Dungeon [/quote] Username: Welgan Day of the week: Monday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43290565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432906/43290565_350.png[/img] [/url] Latheilen looked at the strange message on the door, listening carefully in hope to earn any clue of what what's behind, but nothing showed up. [i]Oooooh, riddle. Strange language... nothing natural, I guess it's magical or coded... Am I able to read it ? [/i] Latheilen, [i]aloud again[/i] : I cast Empathic Language on myself, allowing me to feel the meaning of any spoken or written language with a touch. She focused all her attention on the enigmatic message and a few seconds later, a vision gave her an answer. Latheilen, [i] muttering to herself with satisfaction[/i] : Good, good,. I fortunately picked up a lot of these. Now let's see what's behind that door... She looked behind her if she saw anybody, but again... no party member on sight. [i]Hum. Maybe inside. [/i] And he entered the opened room.
Previous choices wrote:
Crystal Amethyst hub --> choice C --> Slime Dungeon

Username: Welgan
Roleplay:

43290565_350.png

Latheilen looked at the strange message on the door, listening carefully in hope to earn any clue of what what's behind, but nothing showed up.

Oooooh, riddle. Strange language... nothing natural, I guess it's magical or coded... Am I able to read it ?

Latheilen, aloud again : I cast Empathic Language on myself, allowing me to feel the meaning of any spoken or written language with a touch.

She focused all her attention on the enigmatic message and a few seconds later, a vision gave her an answer.

Latheilen, muttering to herself with satisfaction : Good, good,. I fortunately picked up a lot of these. Now let's see what's behind that door...

She looked behind her if she saw anybody, but again... no party member on sight.

Hum. Maybe inside.

And he entered the opened room.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Username: TheImmatureGuy
Username: TheImmatureGuy
Username: jbapple
Roleplay:
Username: jbapple
Roleplay:
(Yesterday's choice: take 'candles' and head down the stairs... to the Slime Dungeon!)

Username: fidothehoarder

Let's try figuring out the door... not sure all these baubles will help the rest of the way!
(Yesterday's choice: take 'candles' and head down the stairs... to the Slime Dungeon!)

Username: fidothehoarder

Let's try figuring out the door... not sure all these baubles will help the rest of the way!
5hXmmlV.gif

[b]Username:[/b] Yuubi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Sunday [b]Choice:[/b] A [b]Roleplay:[/b] [quote=Character] [center] Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u][i]Favor text:[/i][/u] Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection. I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/6#post_37879993]Introduction[/url] (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs) [/quote] Hopping down step for step, the frog family reached the end of the stairscase, the ground was very uneven so Gecko was quiet happy that his Uncle suggested to carry some lights, even tho Geckos mother Marsh Frog had to warn him about a very slippery step near the end. Some kind of muccus was covering it....no, it was slime. Very unfroggy slime. Turns out, Gecko was not the only one seeking the foodstorage of the Shadowbinder! He greets the strange bunch of dragons with a loud croak of his puffed up throat, his family joins in, they know Dragons dont harm amphibians. The some dragons looked at them confused, but were stuck infront of a door and Gecko wanted to know whats so funny about the door and tried to push it open. Nope, it doesnt open for him. Gecko was just about to claw at the door when his aunt Desert Rain Frog gave a loud alarming sound off, pointing with her tiny hand at some clawmarks. Tilting his head, he couldnt make any sense of this. That was a wierd way to spell "food" or "kitchen". "Maybe i can ask the shiny gems what that means." he thinks to himself and typed the text inside the crystal and immediatly Gecko rushed back, grabbed some stuff and starts rubbing it all over the door with both claws. " [i]*Ribbit*[/i], We have to feed the door!" [rule] [i]To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well. He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be usefull.[/i]
Username: Yuubi
Day of the week: Sunday
Roleplay:
Character wrote:
Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon)

43933066_350.png

Favor text:
Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection.
I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time?

Introduction (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs)

Hopping down step for step, the frog family reached the end of the stairscase, the ground was very uneven so Gecko was quiet happy that his Uncle suggested to carry some lights, even tho Geckos mother Marsh Frog had to warn him about a very slippery step near the end.
Some kind of muccus was covering it....no, it was slime. Very unfroggy slime.

Turns out, Gecko was not the only one seeking the foodstorage of the Shadowbinder! He greets the strange bunch of dragons with a loud croak of his puffed up throat, his family joins in, they know Dragons dont harm amphibians.
The some dragons looked at them confused, but were stuck infront of a door and Gecko wanted to know whats so funny about the door and tried to push it open.
Nope, it doesnt open for him.

Gecko was just about to claw at the door when his aunt Desert Rain Frog gave a loud alarming sound off, pointing with her tiny hand at some clawmarks. Tilting his head, he couldnt make any sense of this. That was a wierd way to spell "food" or "kitchen".
"Maybe i can ask the shiny gems what that means." he thinks to himself and typed the text inside the crystal and immediatly Gecko rushed back, grabbed some stuff and starts rubbing it all over the door with both claws.
" *Ribbit*, We have to feed the door!"

To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well.
He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD
His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be usefull.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58