Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
Username: Niathria Day of the week: Sunday Choice: A. Battered shields Roleplay: [center]Orpheus | Neutral | Highwayman [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33877006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338771/33877006_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A dark imperial poofs into the room three more times, [i]ugh, this is quite annoying...[/i] Orpheus scans the area for any other means of exit. The stairway is a promising path but it is going downward not up. The door is more his straightforward means of exiting. The door is solid with the eerie scratches behind it. [i]Not the first time I have dealt with unnecessary squawking in my ear, compared to Ciela constant verbal lists for supplies, this might be a cakewalk.[/i] He scavenging the area, and comes out with a handful of battered shields After backing up a few steps he charges at the door and brute forces his way out.
Username: Niathria
Day of the week: Sunday
Choice: A. Battered shields

Roleplay:
Orpheus | Neutral | Highwayman

33877006_350.png

A dark imperial poofs into the room three more times, ugh, this is quite annoying...

Orpheus scans the area for any other means of exit. The stairway is a promising path but it is going downward not up. The door is more his straightforward means of exiting. The door is solid with the eerie scratches behind it. Not the first time I have dealt with unnecessary squawking in my ear, compared to Ciela constant verbal lists for supplies, this might be a cakewalk.

He scavenging the area, and comes out with a handful of battered shields

After backing up a few steps he charges at the door and brute forces his way out.
r4hwcLV.png
[b]Username:[/b] Yuubi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Sunday [b]Choice:[/b] c [b]Roleplay:[/b] [quote=Character] [center] Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u][i]Favor text:[/i][/u] Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection. I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time? [u][i]Why is he here?:[/i][/u] Like all frogs, he has a love for dark, murky and slimy places and just happend to take a nap in one of the many pools of the Shadowbinders goo while the festival was going on. [size=2](she didnt mind, atleast someone enjoys that stuff)[/size] When the strange portal appeared in which she vanished, Gecko was frozen in fear....before deciding to jump in. It might be the place where her food storage was! [size=2][u][i]His Family:[/i][/u] Chill Mom - Marsh Frog (she claims to be) Silent Dad - Poison dart Frog (only one matching colors) Rude Younger Brother - Red-eyed Tree Frog (adopted as well) Smart Uncle - Horned Frog (is just that) Blind Grandpa - Toad (everybody calls him that) Noisy Aunt - Desert Rain Frog (claims to be)[/size] [/quote] Considering his options, he was swaying back and forth on his feet when his uncle Horned Frog started to croak loudly. "Oh yeah, right, i bet they dont mind if we grab some candles!" Gecko answered back with blowed up throat and used one of the crystals to grab some of those shady looking candles that were placed around the Temple of Storms. While his family had fantastic nightvision, Gecko was the black [s]sheep[/s] frog of the family, lacking that important ability just like his blind grandpa Toad. Grabbing the needed candles, he hopped towards the staircase, enlighted them with his magic and proceeded to tackle the below. [rule] [i]To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well. He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be usefull.[/i] btw, is there a daily pinglist for each new day? or is the recap pinglist the same?
Username: Yuubi
Choice: c
Roleplay:
Character wrote:
Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon)

43933066_350.png

Favor text:
Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection.
I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time?

Why is he here?:
Like all frogs, he has a love for dark, murky and slimy places and just happend to take a nap in one of the many pools of the Shadowbinders goo while the festival was going on.
(she didnt mind, atleast someone enjoys that stuff)
When the strange portal appeared in which she vanished, Gecko was frozen in fear....before deciding to jump in. It might be the place where her food storage was!

His Family:
Chill Mom - Marsh Frog (she claims to be)
Silent Dad - Poison dart Frog (only one matching colors)
Rude Younger Brother - Red-eyed Tree Frog (adopted as well)
Smart Uncle - Horned Frog (is just that)
Blind Grandpa - Toad (everybody calls him that)
Noisy Aunt - Desert Rain Frog (claims to be)

Considering his options, he was swaying back and forth on his feet when his uncle Horned Frog started to croak loudly.
"Oh yeah, right, i bet they dont mind if we grab some candles!" Gecko answered back with blowed up throat and used one of the crystals to grab some of those shady looking candles that were placed around the Temple of Storms.
While his family had fantastic nightvision, Gecko was the black sheep frog of the family, lacking that important ability just like his blind grandpa Toad.

Grabbing the needed candles, he hopped towards the staircase, enlighted them with his magic and proceeded to tackle the below.

To my fellow adventures, Gecko is free to be included in your stories, just ping me please so i can read as well.
He is not the most talkactive Dragon, but very croakactive and kinda stupid XD
His ability to fake everything related to his shapeshifting might be usefull.

btw, is there a daily pinglist for each new day? or is the recap pinglist the same?
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Username: tsukisasaki Day of the week: Sunday Choice: c Roleplay: Dragon: Kaleth Class: Druid (with an affinity for cats!) Alignment: Neutral Good [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28498130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284982/28498130_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaleth looked around the room, uneasy. What was supposed to be a routine visit to Shadowbinder was looking to be an uneasy adventure. He flitted about the room, unsure of what to do, but deciding that if he was going to find Shadowbinder and get home, he was going to need to head into the darkness down the stairs. He grasped the amethyst to go to his lair and grab some candles. He might be a Shadow dragon, but that darkness looked to be too much.
Username: tsukisasaki
Roleplay:

Dragon: Kaleth

Class: Druid (with an affinity for cats!)

Alignment: Neutral Good

28498130_350.png

Kaleth looked around the room, uneasy. What was supposed to be a routine visit to Shadowbinder was looking to be an uneasy adventure. He flitted about the room, unsure of what to do, but deciding that if he was going to find Shadowbinder and get home, he was going to need to head into the darkness down the stairs. He grasped the amethyst to go to his lair and grab some candles. He might be a Shadow dragon, but that darkness looked to be too much.
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
Username:0phidian Day of the week:Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [quote] Chaotic stupid [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17842518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178426/17842518_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character summary:[/b] Dockmaster and head of a Port-side city on one of Shadow's isles, within the sea of a thousand currents. Draupnir is unsure of the reasoning behind her annexation, but foolishly believes this is a direct test from her deity. However, she also seeks an answer for her reassignment. The screw-or-two-loose Wildclaw's frenzied loyalty to her patron deity, quells the shade that, unwittingly to her, fells her very breath. Still Shade-touched, her 'helpful plans' suggested by her subconscious, tend to lead to irreparable disaster.[/quote] Draupnir was dropped onto the floor and rose with a crow's cackle. "THE SHADOWBINDER! THE SHADOWBINDER!" Mother dearest to any true, stygian-blooded occupant of this tangled-up troupe. From the first dusk of this year's Trickmurk celebrations, she was well aware of the moon's good-luck glint- her claws wrapped up in the festivities from preparation to execution. Even as dawn began to flicker down and tarnish the good games. She knew in the depths of these woods sunlight never flowed, never made victims of the ichor-black waltzes and nightshade celebrations. But here, on the cusp of Mother's reach and recently- what she could only assume was The Tidelord's early grave, The Lightweaver's wretched illumination had forced her clan to pack up the tents- until next night. That was all until the light was killed with one slick claw. Or, two, maybe not even that. It came in drops- a split a splatter. A drip drip drip drop of night blotting out and suffocating the sun's rays. Then it was gone- from where she stood; but in the distance, she could see that flood of murk, roll through the intricate tangled path of brambles; like a frenzied miasma. Draupnir had chosen to follow that. [b]BUT THE SHADOWBINDER.[/b] Who would of thought, who would of thought. Maybe her, deep down- it had been so long since she had even seen a speck of her great deity's will. The last being a second hand delivery of a notice, from some well-decorated drake from the Obscured Crescent; to pack her things and go. To take some post on some unimportant port city, on some unimportant island, on the very brink of her mother's influence and monitor the shipments of goods- ferried in by ships. At best, she could maybe ring the necks of stowaways. But now, she could finally ask her deity [i]why?[/i] Even the slightest vision of returning home empty-clawed, sends the amethyst in her grasp shattering to the ground below. A raptor-claw clicks on the once-clean floor- sharply cracking down on any fragments flown beneath. The ceaseless scraping is murder to her senses, the dark stairwell, which only conjures an illusive figment that it will not break away into the abyss- leads her in with a thrall. One eye, buried beneath a pitch scar gleams in fervor. This was a trial from the Shadowbinder herself! and if she passed.. A true denizen of The Tangled Wood, even the smallest hatchling; knew combat were only for those not slick enough to slip away. The royal-scaled raptor attempts to descend the stairwell with poise, but excitement sends her bounding downwards like a child.
Username:0phidian
Day of the week:Sunday
Choice: C
Roleplay:
Quote:
Chaotic stupid

17842518_350.png

Character summary: Dockmaster and head of a Port-side city on one of Shadow's isles, within the sea of a thousand currents. Draupnir is unsure of the reasoning behind her annexation, but foolishly believes this is a direct test from her deity. However, she also seeks an answer for her reassignment. The screw-or-two-loose Wildclaw's frenzied loyalty to her patron deity, quells the shade that, unwittingly to her, fells her very breath. Still Shade-touched, her 'helpful plans' suggested by her subconscious, tend to lead to irreparable disaster.
Draupnir was dropped onto the floor and rose with a crow's cackle. "THE SHADOWBINDER! THE SHADOWBINDER!" Mother dearest to any true, stygian-blooded occupant of this tangled-up troupe. From the first dusk of this year's Trickmurk celebrations, she was well aware of the moon's good-luck glint- her claws wrapped up in the festivities from preparation to execution. Even as dawn began to flicker down and tarnish the good games. She knew in the depths of these woods sunlight never flowed, never made victims of the ichor-black waltzes and nightshade celebrations. But here, on the cusp of Mother's reach and recently- what she could only assume was The Tidelord's early grave, The Lightweaver's wretched illumination had forced her clan to pack up the tents- until next night.
That was all until the light was killed with one slick claw. Or, two, maybe not even that. It came in drops- a split a splatter. A drip drip drip drop of night blotting out and suffocating the sun's rays. Then it was gone- from where she stood; but in the distance, she could see that flood of murk, roll through the intricate tangled path of brambles; like a frenzied miasma. Draupnir had chosen to follow that.

BUT THE SHADOWBINDER. Who would of thought, who would of thought. Maybe her, deep down- it had been so long since she had even seen a speck of her great deity's will. The last being a second hand delivery of a notice, from some well-decorated drake from the Obscured Crescent; to pack her things and go. To take some post on some unimportant port city, on some unimportant island, on the very brink of her mother's influence and monitor the shipments of goods- ferried in by ships. At best, she could maybe ring the necks of stowaways.
But now, she could finally ask her deity why?

Even the slightest vision of returning home empty-clawed, sends the amethyst in her grasp shattering to the ground below. A raptor-claw clicks on the once-clean floor- sharply cracking down on any fragments flown beneath. The ceaseless scraping is murder to her senses, the dark stairwell, which only conjures an illusive figment that it will not break away into the abyss- leads her in with a thrall. One eye, buried beneath a pitch scar gleams in fervor. This was a trial from the Shadowbinder herself! and if she passed..
A true denizen of The Tangled Wood, even the smallest hatchling; knew combat were only for those not slick enough to slip away. The royal-scaled raptor attempts to descend the stairwell with poise, but excitement sends her bounding downwards like a child.
(I apologize if I had to do something before posting this, I've seen these games before and always wanted to join but this is my first time actually trying to participate) Username: AzureDreaming Day of the week: Sunday Choice: (letter) A (sending shields) Roleplay: (optional) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46298270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462983/46298270_350.png[/img] [/url] Echo| Berserker| Chaotic Neutral Blurb from bio: The reincarnation of an ancient goddess of war, Echo is a mere shell of her former glory. Stripped of her power, she was cursed by her former comrades to live as a mortal. Cunning and vengeful, Echo seeks to regain her former power, no matter the expense. Echo listened carefully to the noises beyond the door. A snarl formed on her lips, she may have been battle-hungry but she wasn't foolish, she had no idea what was behind that door. She armed herself with her trusty shield, no beast would keep her from her quest.
(I apologize if I had to do something before posting this, I've seen these games before and always wanted to join but this is my first time actually trying to participate)

Username: AzureDreaming
Choice: (letter) A (sending shields)
Roleplay: (optional)

46298270_350.png

Echo| Berserker| Chaotic Neutral

Blurb from bio: The reincarnation of an ancient goddess of war, Echo is a mere shell of her former glory. Stripped of her power, she was cursed by her former comrades to live as a mortal. Cunning and vengeful, Echo seeks to regain her former power, no matter the expense.

Echo listened carefully to the noises beyond the door. A snarl formed on her lips, she may have been battle-hungry but she wasn't foolish, she had no idea what was behind that door. She armed herself with her trusty shield, no beast would keep her from her quest.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Username: felistopaz Day of the week: Sunday Choice: c Roleplay: RP Prompt: Who is your dragon and what type of character are they playing (e.g., class, alignment, etc.)? I've never played DnD (yet), so I just looked up some classes and picked what seemed fitting [emoji=coatl tongue] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32405992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324060/32405992_350.png[/img] [/url] Ashen | Neutral Good | Cleric Ashen is a soul guardian, responsible for funeral rites and memorial services. Her birth clan, the dragons of the Veilwalker Enclave, are devoted to the guidance of restless spirits and the memory of the dead, and through ritual magic, she is able to speak with the dead. Even though her presence tends to unnerve people due to her vocation, she is a kind and gentle soul. She has a serene air and is very hard to anger - though if brought to that point, she is a force of nature indeed. [/quote]
Username: felistopaz
Roleplay:

RP Prompt: Who is your dragon and what type of character are they playing (e.g., class, alignment, etc.)?

I've never played DnD (yet), so I just looked up some classes and picked what seemed fitting
Quote:

32405992_350.png

Ashen | Neutral Good | Cleric

Ashen is a soul guardian, responsible for funeral rites and memorial services. Her birth clan, the dragons of the Veilwalker Enclave, are devoted to the guidance of restless spirits and the memory of the dead, and through ritual magic, she is able to speak with the dead.

Even though her presence tends to unnerve people due to her vocation, she is a kind and gentle soul. She has a serene air and is very hard to anger - though if brought to that point, she is a force of nature indeed.
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Username: HermitQueen Day: Sunday Choice: c Roleplay: Meet Fortuna, resident oracle of Crabcastle Rock. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300460/30045934_350.png[/img] [/url] Fortuna, who only ten minutes before was on her way to her birth lair for a simple diplomatic visit for the holiday, found herself in a much more interesting situation: a room absolutely [i]stocked[/i] with magical crystals! Her fortune readings had told her this would be an interesting trip, but she hadn't gotten a vision nearly clear enough to foresee this. Enthralling! Tucking the amethyst she had gathered into her mantle, she peered down the stairway. It was dark, exceedingly so. Full of... shadows? Hm. Luckily she carried a month's supply of candles in her mantle at all times. The fates, she tended to find, align in favor of such things nine times out of ten. She dug around, feeling the amethyst clink against her talon, pulled out a supply, and lit them, letting them float around her head as they were wont to do. (No use questioning this, she always said!) She then began to nose her way down the stairway, wondering what exactly the deity of her birth clan was up to.
Username: HermitQueen
Day: Sunday
Roleplay:

Meet Fortuna, resident oracle of Crabcastle Rock.

30045934_350.png

Fortuna, who only ten minutes before was on her way to her birth lair for a simple diplomatic visit for the holiday, found herself in a much more interesting situation: a room absolutely stocked with magical crystals! Her fortune readings had told her this would be an interesting trip, but she hadn't gotten a vision nearly clear enough to foresee this. Enthralling!

Tucking the amethyst she had gathered into her mantle, she peered down the stairway. It was dark, exceedingly so. Full of... shadows? Hm. Luckily she carried a month's supply of candles in her mantle at all times. The fates, she tended to find, align in favor of such things nine times out of ten. She dug around, feeling the amethyst clink against her talon, pulled out a supply, and lit them, letting them float around her head as they were wont to do. (No use questioning this, she always said!) She then began to nose her way down the stairway, wondering what exactly the deity of her birth clan was up to.
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
Username: GalindaUpland Day of the week: sunday Choice: D Roleplay: (optional) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43900734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439008/43900734_350.png[/img] [/url] Chloe got up, skillfully untangling herself from being a pile on the ground. she wasn't sure what had happened, but she knew she wasn't where she was before. she felt her way around and found a staircase, she decided to head down it not realising or caring how dark it was because she was blind anyways.
Username: GalindaUpland
Day of the week: sunday
Choice: D
Roleplay: (optional)

43900734_350.png

Chloe got up, skillfully untangling herself from being a pile on the ground. she wasn't sure what had happened, but she knew she wasn't where she was before. she felt her way around and found a staircase, she decided to head down it not realising or caring how dark it was because she was blind anyways.
Username: Xevallah
Choice: (letter) A: Battered Shields
Username: Xevallah
Choice: (letter) A: Battered Shields
Username: wetdog15
Choice: (letter) B
Roleplay: (optional) Meh. I’ll probably edit with an actual roleplay later.
Username: wetdog15
Choice: (letter) B
Roleplay: (optional) Meh. I’ll probably edit with an actual roleplay later.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58