Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58
@FeralRookie

Question, i am only pinged in the recap, not at any new tasks or am i blind?

Gecko rubbed some pinecorns at the door to feed it xD
@FeralRookie

Gecko rubbed some pinecorns at the door to feed it xD
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Username: DrWombat
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: (letter) A
Username: DrWombat
[quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-02-26 01:26:29" ] @FeralRookie Question, i am only pinged in the recap, not at any new tasks or am i blind? [/quote] Same here, while I haven't signed up for the recap, I noticed I haven't been pinged for Day 3 (Tuesday), either. Is this intentional?
Yuubi wrote on 2019-02-26 01:26:29:
@FeralRookie

Same here, while I haven't signed up for the recap, I noticed I haven't been pinged for Day 3 (Tuesday), either. Is this intentional?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Disillusionist" date="2019-02-26 04:51:23" ] [quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-02-26 01:26:29" ] @FeralRookie Question, i am only pinged in the recap, not at any new tasks or am i blind? [/quote] Same here, while I haven't signed up for the recap, I noticed I haven't been pinged for Day 3 (Tuesday), either. Is this intentional? [/quote] +1
Disillusionist wrote on 2019-02-26 04:51:23:
Yuubi wrote on 2019-02-26 01:26:29:
@FeralRookie

Same here, while I haven't signed up for the recap, I noticed I haven't been pinged for Day 3 (Tuesday), either. Is this intentional?

+1
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary @Disillusionist @Yuubi

It looks like the posts for 'Floating through the attic', 'Decoding the Slime Dungeon' and 'We ignore graffitti' aren't up yet.

It looks like the posts for 'Floating through the attic', 'Decoding the Slime Dungeon' and 'We ignore graffitti' aren't up yet.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale
Yeah. Maybe they just forgot? I seem to remember them trying to put all the choices up before rollover XD
@Stanzascale
Yeah. Maybe they just forgot? I seem to remember them trying to put all the choices up before rollover XD
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
Username: OceanPuppy Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: (letter) A Roleplay: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/490668/49066725.png[/img] Kaho groaned and huffed as he got up off the floor... again. This place sucked. He wrinkled his nose as the thought of unsticking a door with jam came to his mind. What a ridiculous notion. He went to try the stairs.
Username: OceanPuppy
Roleplay:

49066725.png

Kaho groaned and huffed as he got up off the floor... again. This place sucked.

He wrinkled his nose as the thought of unsticking a door with jam came to his mind. What a ridiculous notion. He went to try the stairs.
[quote name="Stanzascale" date="2019-02-26 05:00:51" ] @RubieKanary @Disillusionist @Yuubi It looks like the posts for 'Floating through the attic', 'Decoding the Slime Dungeon' and 'We ignore graffitti' aren't up yet. [/quote] Which is strange when the rest is up, but there is a bunch of rails to fellow through out the quest so it might take some time. But people from other timezones dont have all time, i just hope its up within 9 hours cause then its bed time XD
Stanzascale wrote on 2019-02-26 05:00:51:

Which is strange when the rest is up, but there is a bunch of rails to fellow through out the quest so it might take some time.
But people from other timezones dont have all time, i just hope its up within 9 hours cause then its bed time XD
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@RubieKanary

*shrug* Dunno. I've heard of people being dragged from their computers to do real-life family things, so it could be something like that.

@Yuubi

Hopefully the posts will appear in time. At any rate, it's gotten the point where it would be reasonable to request/expect a submission deadline extension. ^^;
@RubieKanary

*shrug* Dunno. I've heard of people being dragged from their computers to do real-life family things, so it could be something like that.

@Yuubi

Hopefully the posts will appear in time. At any rate, it's gotten the point where it would be reasonable to request/expect a submission deadline extension. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Username: BlackSherruk Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: (letter) A Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6813577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68136/6813577_350.png[/img] [/url] Belladonna grins as she sees the pinecones work and the machine gives out a new amethyst as it warps her to her new location she looks around. hearing the small sound of bells she turns to the right to investigate. Although she feared walking into another trap she also did not wish to be sneaked up upon.
Username: BlackSherruk
Roleplay:

6813577_350.png

Belladonna grins as she sees the pinecones work and the machine gives out a new amethyst as it warps her to her new location she looks around. hearing the small sound of bells she turns to the right to investigate. Although she feared walking into another trap she also did not wish to be sneaked up upon.
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58