Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Texere @Imorca

I think mine is finally doing everything right, so I closed off the editing thing again. If you need it let me know. Sorry for all the pings.
@Texere @Imorca

I think mine is finally doing everything right, so I closed off the editing thing again. If you need it let me know. Sorry for all the pings.
9PW8odu.jpg
I THOUGHT THIS STARTED NEXT WEEK thank God I screencapped the egg drop I got while exalting for my PPS spreadsheet |,D

I'M COMIN' FOR YA LOOK OUT AAAA
I THOUGHT THIS STARTED NEXT WEEK thank God I screencapped the egg drop I got while exalting for my PPS spreadsheet |,D

I'M COMIN' FOR YA LOOK OUT AAAA
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Imorca

I understand yellow highlights repeated entries, but what about green?

I entered a Blinding Slash in, and it turned green. I tried it in other lines of the battle section, and nothing else turns green, and Blinding Slash does wherever it's entered. I checked the conditional formatting for the cell and couldn't see what was wrong?
@Imorca

I understand yellow highlights repeated entries, but what about green?

I entered a Blinding Slash in, and it turned green. I tried it in other lines of the battle section, and nothing else turns green, and Blinding Slash does wherever it's entered. I checked the conditional formatting for the cell and couldn't see what was wrong?
@benjoey

That's news to me! Nothing should turn automatically green.
@benjoey

That's news to me! Nothing should turn automatically green.
@Imorca

alright, I'll just ignore it then, just wanted to make sure everything was on the up-and-up
@Imorca

alright, I'll just ignore it then, just wanted to make sure everything was on the up-and-up
@Imorca
Sorry to bother again but, are the tracker sheets capable of tracking fest currency? I see it listed on the Overview sheet, but I can't find where to actually add it ^^"
@Imorca
Sorry to bother again but, are the tracker sheets capable of tracking fest currency? I see it listed on the Overview sheet, but I can't find where to actually add it ^^"
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@Imorca
@Imorca
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@Bodmhall

Scroll all the way over to the right - in the top left corner there should be a dropdown where you can select the festival's currency. Below that are spaces for chest names!
@Bodmhall

Scroll all the way over to the right - in the top left corner there should be a dropdown where you can select the festival's currency. Below that are spaces for chest names!
@benjoey
if you happened to ctrl-find search for the Blinding Slash before entering it in, the search would have highlighted the box green once you entered it, since now the keyword is there. Only thing I can think of for why it turned green.

@Imorca
And with the fest currency, we're only recording the currency we find in the coli and not any we happen to get from gathering, right? that'll be a little hard to keep track
@benjoey
if you happened to ctrl-find search for the Blinding Slash before entering it in, the search would have highlighted the box green once you entered it, since now the keyword is there. Only thing I can think of for why it turned green.

@Imorca
And with the fest currency, we're only recording the currency we find in the coli and not any we happen to get from gathering, right? that'll be a little hard to keep track
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@ototo

You're correct, only the currency from the coliseum. Yeah it's inconvenient, but I haven't found a better way to track fest currency yet.
@ototo

You're correct, only the currency from the coliseum. Yeah it's inconvenient, but I haven't found a better way to track fest currency yet.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15