Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Ototo

heh, whoops, yeah, that's what happened then. thanks for solving my foolishness
@Ototo

heh, whoops, yeah, that's what happened then. thanks for solving my foolishness
@Imorca

I am almost out of room on in the familiar section, should I add more myself or let you? I turned on editing by others in the meantime, just in case
@Imorca

I am almost out of room on in the familiar section, should I add more myself or let you? I turned on editing by others in the meantime, just in case
@benjoey

Hey, i gave extending your sheet a shot. I'm not sure if i missed anything, so be sure to let me know if something is off
@benjoey

Hey, i gave extending your sheet a shot. I'm not sure if i missed anything, so be sure to let me know if something is off
bg2865J.png
@MetallicRoar

Thanks! The menu, reference, and point totals are working, but unique drops total and duplicate checking aren't
@MetallicRoar

Thanks! The menu, reference, and point totals are working, but unique drops total and duplicate checking aren't
@benjoey

I think i fixed it? Sorry, i don't know what all the references are yet!
@benjoey

I think i fixed it? Sorry, i don't know what all the references are yet!
bg2865J.png
@MetallicRoar

Everything looks in order now, thanks!
@MetallicRoar

Everything looks in order now, thanks!
Hmmm is there no cleansing tonic on the spreadsheet?

@imorca
Hmmm is there no cleansing tonic on the spreadsheet?

@imorca
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@imorca

could i get an extension on my sheet, please? im running out of room for familiars
@imorca

could i get an extension on my sheet, please? im running out of room for familiars
i1iQAE3.png
Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5hF3FGk.png
o4KdtaP.png
dlJsEIj.png
@L1BR4
It's probably not on the list because it's such an unusual (and rarely used) drop. It's been added to the list and the blank template sheet has been updated. Please move your data over to a new copy of the sheet and everything should work okay!

@KittyPlague
I can extend it this afternoon (it'd take me forever on mobile)! Apologies for the wait.
@L1BR4
It's probably not on the list because it's such an unusual (and rarely used) drop. It's been added to the list and the blank template sheet has been updated. Please move your data over to a new copy of the sheet and everything should work okay!

@KittyPlague
I can extend it this afternoon (it'd take me forever on mobile)! Apologies for the wait.
@KittyPlague

I could go ahead and extend your familiars, if you'd like. You do need to make your sheet publicly editable first.
@KittyPlague

I could go ahead and extend your familiars, if you'd like. You do need to make your sheet publicly editable first.
bg2865J.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15