Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Imorca

I too am running out of space to list new familiars. Might you expand mine as well? Please? I've adjusted the editing permissions! Thank you :)
@Imorca

I too am running out of space to list new familiars. Might you expand mine as well? Please? I've adjusted the editing permissions! Thank you :)
@Imorca

I will just jot the extras down until you can extend it. :)

Thank you!
@Imorca

I will just jot the extras down until you can extend it. :)

Thank you!
9PW8odu.jpg
@ texere @ cheystar

Just got home - will get to work on your spreadsheets now

EDIT: should be all finished!
@ texere @ cheystar

Just got home - will get to work on your spreadsheets now

EDIT: should be all finished!
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Imorca

Thank you!! Much appreciate :)
@Imorca

Thank you!! Much appreciate :)
@Imorca

The new slots for familiars aren't being totaled on the Overview sheet - i.e. my overview totals say 139 familiars - but I have 143 entered on my tracker. How can I update the formulas? Thank you!
@Imorca

The new slots for familiars aren't being totaled on the Overview sheet - i.e. my overview totals say 139 familiars - but I have 143 entered on my tracker. How can I update the formulas? Thank you!
@Texere
Oops! Your sheet was still editable, so I just popped in there and fixed the formulas for you :D I wish the Overview tab formulas would auto-adjust when I add new rows, but unfortunately Sheets doesn't like to cooperate! Haha

@cheystar
Apologies for the 70 billionth ping, but I noticed that I didn't completely update your Tracker sheet! I still need to fix the Overview tab, so I need editing permissions again for a quick second ^^
@Texere
Oops! Your sheet was still editable, so I just popped in there and fixed the formulas for you :D I wish the Overview tab formulas would auto-adjust when I add new rows, but unfortunately Sheets doesn't like to cooperate! Haha

@cheystar
Apologies for the 70 billionth ping, but I noticed that I didn't completely update your Tracker sheet! I still need to fix the Overview tab, so I need editing permissions again for a quick second ^^
@Imorca

Thank you so much! My spreadsheet skills in no way extend to embedded formula adjustments.
@Imorca

Thank you so much! My spreadsheet skills in no way extend to embedded formula adjustments.
@Cheystar

I apologize for the ping, and you may have already noticed and fixed this. But if not, and just in case it happens on your sheet, I had to adjust part of the formula on the Overview sheet in cell K6 (the total Unique value) to read Tracker!D21:D221 - the D221 is the new range for the familiars. It originally read D121 - the original end of the familiar entry availability.

Does this make sense? Without this adjustment the number of total unique items wasn't reflecting the new familiars I added to the sheet.
@Cheystar

I apologize for the ping, and you may have already noticed and fixed this. But if not, and just in case it happens on your sheet, I had to adjust part of the formula on the Overview sheet in cell K6 (the total Unique value) to read Tracker!D21:D221 - the D221 is the new range for the familiars. It originally read D121 - the original end of the familiar entry availability.

Does this make sense? Without this adjustment the number of total unique items wasn't reflecting the new familiars I added to the sheet.
@Texere

Thank you for the ping! And thank you, I did have to do that - I had collected several more yesterday after the extension and they definitely weren't registering. Thank you again, it's all fixed now. :)
@Texere

Thank you for the ping! And thank you, I did have to do that - I had collected several more yesterday after the extension and they definitely weren't registering. Thank you again, it's all fixed now. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15