Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Rave Regalia Costume Competition
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
All prizes (including participation gifts) should now have been sent out. If you don't have a PM from me, get in touch here or via PM so I can send something your way!

@ObsidianMage Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words. :) I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the entries - everyone was so creative!

@Deladria I thought it might surprise some people when I posted! Pelorusjath looks so noble in that outfit, a deserving winner among the Protectors. I'm glad you had fun and that Folktale Flair inspired some lore for you, haha! (She does make a great Sea Witch.)
All prizes (including participation gifts) should now have been sent out. If you don't have a PM from me, get in touch here or via PM so I can send something your way!

@ObsidianMage Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words. :) I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the entries - everyone was so creative!

@Deladria I thought it might surprise some people when I posted! Pelorusjath looks so noble in that outfit, a deserving winner among the Protectors. I'm glad you had fun and that Folktale Flair inspired some lore for you, haha! (She does make a great Sea Witch.)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Don't worry about the delay. Many festival events never get judged at all, and you can't control real life circumstances. I enjoyed taking part, and it's lovely to have closure.
Don't worry about the delay. Many festival events never get judged at all, and you can't control real life circumstances. I enjoyed taking part, and it's lovely to have closure.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan Thank you for understanding. I'm happy that you had fun!
@bellzan Thank you for understanding. I'm happy that you had fun!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Seconding what others have said about not worrying about the delay. Sometimes life can be a jerk; your health comes first.
Seconding what others have said about not worrying about the delay. Sometimes life can be a jerk; your health comes first.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Don't worry at all about the delay, the important thing is that you're feeling better now! This is only a game, after all :) real life always comes first!
Don't worry at all about the delay, the important thing is that you're feeling better now! This is only a game, after all :) real life always comes first!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Adding to the thanks for seeing the judging though! No worries at all about the delay, it's just nice to see all the winners! Many thanks :)
Adding to the thanks for seeing the judging though! No worries at all about the delay, it's just nice to see all the winners! Many thanks :)
@Lundlaeva

I'm so happy that Cain won! ;D Congrats to the other winners!

Don't worry about the delay; migraines are awful and your well-being is more important than pixel dragons. I hope you feel better soon. ^^
@Lundlaeva

I'm so happy that Cain won! ;D Congrats to the other winners!

Don't worry about the delay; migraines are awful and your well-being is more important than pixel dragons. I hope you feel better soon. ^^
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Don't worry at all about the delay, Lund! Your well-being comes first, after all. I'm just glad I got to participate, and congrats to the winners!
Don't worry at all about the delay, Lund! Your well-being comes first, after all. I'm just glad I got to participate, and congrats to the winners!
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Don't worry about the delays a bit!! This was such a fun game to participate in, regardless of how long it took. Plus, your well being comes first always!
Don't worry about the delays a bit!! This was such a fun game to participate in, regardless of how long it took. Plus, your well being comes first always!
V27Q7od.png
@VioletWhirlwind @Gravebloom @clanguardian @Katsuokai @Lonefox @Wildtail

Thank you all so much for your understanding and kind words. <3 You're all wonderful people. I'm so happy you've enjoyed playing the game and (finally!) seeing the winners. :)
@VioletWhirlwind @Gravebloom @clanguardian @Katsuokai @Lonefox @Wildtail

Thank you all so much for your understanding and kind words. <3 You're all wonderful people. I'm so happy you've enjoyed playing the game and (finally!) seeing the winners. :)
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35