Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Amare means Love~100 Hatchling Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@SaphireKat

Sorry, drowned in notifics. Probably not.
@SaphireKat

Sorry, drowned in notifics. Probably not.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn eh it's fine. I took her off the waitlist anyways. Would you still like to participate though? I could look at some of the other dragons you offered and put one of them on the list.
@Everburn eh it's fine. I took her off the waitlist anyways. Would you still like to participate though? I could look at some of the other dragons you offered and put one of them on the list.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
I would love to participate, and I may have a better mate for him! I got this child recently, and I think their children would look okay. Blaze is a devoted dragon- whether to her work or to her mate or to her hobby. It can take a for her a while to get devoted, though. While not devoted, she can drift from one hobby to the next. Like most Coatls, she can be hard of hearing (particularly when it suits her), and can also be quite crass when annoyed. She views hatchlings as annoyances, except for her own. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32986306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329864/32986306_350.png[/img] [/url] Scries: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=84&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=84&auth=845deb602b29ea8e1a0b39de93b4c7369360524c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=46&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=46&auth=63cc1b01d01a6a53eb357c3dc024af8c0aacaa7e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I would love to participate, and I may have a better mate for him!

I got this child recently, and I think their children would look okay.

Blaze is a devoted dragon- whether to her work or to her mate or to her hobby. It can take a for her a while to get devoted, though. While not devoted, she can drift from one hobby to the next. Like most Coatls, she can be hard of hearing (particularly when it suits her), and can also be quite crass when annoyed. She views hatchlings as annoyances, except for her own.

32986306_350.png

Scries:

progeny?body=84&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=84&auth=845deb602b29ea8e1a0b39de93b4c7369360524c&dummyext=prev.png

progeny?body=46&bodygene=2&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=46&auth=63cc1b01d01a6a53eb357c3dc024af8c0aacaa7e&dummyext=prev.png
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@Everburn I'll be down for that. I'll put her on the list.
@Everburn I'll be down for that. I'll put her on the list.
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@Everburn

She looks familiar....lol

They do make some pretty babies tho
@Everburn

She looks familiar....lol

They do make some pretty babies tho
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@EccentricElf23 They've hatched, I'll be sending Rene over soon! [quote=Learning Philosophy] Amare sighed, watching his currently only daughter say her goodbyes to the clan to leave on her journey to find her charge. He knew she would eventually leave, it was inevitable as every Gaurdian leaves to track down a charge to guard. Something in him knew he should be out searching for his own, yet something told him to remain in the Clan of the Lapidia. He watched with saddened eyes, yet a guarded expression. In a way, seeing Topaz leave was a good thing for Amare. Beryl had Topaz with Amare a long while ago, leaving the love sick Guardian to raise the hatchling in her birth clan. Amare loved the hatchling, but he was always reminded of Beryl as he looked at the hatchling, her colors reflecting that her mother had been a darker dragon. It wasn't as if Amare blamed Topaz for his split with Beryl, after all he knew he had no one to blame but himself, but he felt a twinge of pain and regret every time he thought of Beryl. If Topaz left, Amare knew he wouldn't be reminded of Beryl so much, and he'd essentially have a new start. Amare watched silently as Topaz approached him, smiling sadly. "Goodbye Dad, I'll miss you..." Topaz said, giving Amare a hug. Amare smiled slightly as he sighed. "I'll miss you too. Good luck out there." He replied. ~~~ As Topaz flew out of sight over the horizon, Amare was headed the opposite direction, back towards the marketplace. He wasn't sure why he'd go back to the place where he had met Beryl, maybe it was to see if he could catch a glimpse of her again, maybe it was to see all of the pretty trinkets to maybe impulse buy one to make himself feel better. Whatever it was, it took Amare back to the marketplace. Amare milled about themarketplace, looking at the kiosks and stands and what they had for sale. Unfortuneately, nothing seemed to catch Amare's interests or make him feel any better about how he felt. With a sigh, he walked away from the main marketplace and found a place to sit near the edge of the market, on a large flat rock near the edge of a cliff that looked out towards the ocean. He rested on the rock, looking out across the sea and slowly becoming lost in thought. It wasn't long before the sun began to set, and the sky became hues of orange and pink. Amare sat and watched the colors paint the sky, sighing. The light hit his scales, causing him to gleam brightly. It was peaceful, hearing the crashing of the ocean below, the songs of birds flying above, and the soft murmur of the marketplace activity as everyone prepared for the night. Amare sat and enjoyed the breeze as he heard gentle steps join him on the rock. He expected a small creature or even a familliar of someone's coming over to check him out, not the Bogsneak he turned to see resting beside him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35190687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351907/35190687_350.png[/img] [/url] She seemed to embody the sunset itself, her scales beaming with firey oranges and cloudy purples. Her underbelly glittered as it caught the light. Amare gazed at her for a moment, not saying anything as she sat beside him and flipped open a book and grabbed a quill. She began to write on the blank pages. Amare watched her write for a moment before he got the nerve to speak. "Hello there..." Those striking blue eyes looked up at him, she was a water dragon despite her firery coloring. "Hello," She said back. "Fine sunset, yes?" Amare nodded. "It is beautiful.... like you" he said with out even thinking. The bogsneak chuckled a little, but said nothing really in return. Amare blushed beneath his scales. "What are you doing here?" Amare asked, slightly curious. It wasn't every day you saw a writing Bogsneak. "I could ask you the same thing," The Bogsneak replied. "But if it's really so important, I'm writing words of wisdom. The sunset is inspiring." Amare sighed. "I guess that's a better use than what I'm here for..." Amare mumbled, looking at his talons. "Oh?" The Bogsneak hummed. "Do tell." Amare took a deep breath. "I had a nest with someone a little while ago, but our relationship didn't work out all too great... so I'm trying to work out how I feel." The bogsneak nodded. "Don't think about it too much. Besides, it's in the past, it doesn't matter much now." Amare looked at her, about to be offended and yap at the Bogsneak, but then stopped himself. Perhaps she was right. Instead, Amare said nothing more as he sat on the rock with the bogsneak. They remained there in silence until the sun had set. ~~~ Amare continued to meet up with the Bogsneak, who he learned her name was Rene, for the next few weeks. It wasn't long until he felt comfortable enough around her to request that they go back to his clan for her to meet everyone. Everyone took her in well, even with what had happened last time. And then, it wasn't long until they had a nest of three eggs. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Amare watched as Rene curled around her eggs, keeping them safe and warm. He smiled as he came closer. "Hey, how are you doing?" Amare asked. "Oh, just fine. I guess." Rene said, looking over their eggs. "I guess?" Amare repeated. "Is there something wrong?" "Oh no, not really," Rene said. The two sat in silence. ~~~ Most of the time caring for the nest had been rather.... boring. Rene had a habit of not really talking that much while caring for her eggs, and often it was just mostly silent switching of shifts between her an Amare. Amare was watching the eggs and sighed heavily. He put his head on the ground and looked up at the sky. "Why does it feel like she doesn't have any interest in me anymore?" He whispered to himself. Amare sighed again as Rene made it back to the nest. She sat down next to Amare and said nothing. Amare lifted his head and looked at her, but those striking blue eyes of hers were looking far off at a distant point. Amare got up and moved away from the eggs and allowed Rene to take her place around them. He began to leave when Oceanspire ran into him. "Amare, you must really watch where you're going!" His godmother half-scolded. "Oh, uh... sorry about that." Amare mumbled as he stepped aside to let the healer into their nest. "Any signs of hatching?" Oceanspire asked. Rene shook her head. "Well, I guess I'll just sit and wait for a bit," Oceanspire said. "They'll hatch at somepoint today, their due." Amare next to them, the eggs nestled between the three dragons. Amare's gaze focused on the eggs and nothing else. "Please hatch soon..." He thought. He felt awkward in the silent nest and just wished it would all be over. Suddenly two of the eggs began to shake and move, even bouncing off each other. Large cracks formed on each shell when the eggs hit each other, and after a few moments the eggs burst open at their breaks to release the hatchlings within. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43159707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431598/43159707_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43159708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431598/43159708_350.png[/img] [/url] Oceanspire laughed as the two guardians went to wrestling right after they hatched. "Definately boys," the healer chuckled. "And obviously healthy due to their massive amounts of energy right out of the egg." Amare laughed a litte, but Rene just watched the hatchlings with a ponderous look. Amare hoped that she was thinking of names for them, at least. The third egg quivered a little and cracked gently, if such a thing was possible. Amare watched the egg as it shook, placing one paw around it to hold the cracks upward as it hatched. The hatchling's snout poked through, and the hatchling pulled herself from the shell. She stretched her wings delicately and stretched her little talons forward like a cat. She timidly looked up at Amare. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43159709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431598/43159709_350.png[/img] [/url] Oceanspire looked at the hatchling. "A healthy little girl!" She cooed. The young female approached her brothers, and the three began to play. Amare watched closely to make sure the brothers weren't going to hurt their sister. "Well, any names for them?" Oceanspire said. Rene looked at the boys. "How about Strength and Prosperity?" Amare looked at her. "Viribus means strength, it sounds better." He said. "What about Grace for the girl?" Rene nodded. "Those sound good." ~~~ Amare and Rene began to raise their hatchlings together, but Rene grew more and more quiet around Amare. The two began to grow apart. Once the hatchlings didn't need their mother as much, it seemed as if Rene just dissapeared. She just vanished away from the clan. And Amare didn't feel too bad about it, after all, Rene was the one that told him "it's in the past, it doesn't matter much now." Amare sat with his sleeping hatchlings, and smiled. [/quote] Kind of a shorter one, but oh well. The next chapter of Amare's story! That make it up to four hatchlings. The hatchlings are up for adoption, PWYW or free. I was kinda shook to see they had an XXY boy, and Grace is so pretty I'm tempted to keep her, but I can't XD [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545/2#post_33779385]Previous Post[/url] <~> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2459545/8#post_34342831]Next post[/url][/center]
@EccentricElf23 They've hatched, I'll be sending Rene over soon!
Learning Philosophy wrote:
Amare sighed, watching his currently only daughter say her goodbyes to the clan to leave on her journey to find her charge. He knew she would eventually leave, it was inevitable as every Gaurdian leaves to track down a charge to guard. Something in him knew he should be out searching for his own, yet something told him to remain in the Clan of the Lapidia. He watched with saddened eyes, yet a guarded expression.

In a way, seeing Topaz leave was a good thing for Amare. Beryl had Topaz with Amare a long while ago, leaving the love sick Guardian to raise the hatchling in her birth clan. Amare loved the hatchling, but he was always reminded of Beryl as he looked at the hatchling, her colors reflecting that her mother had been a darker dragon. It wasn't as if Amare blamed Topaz for his split with Beryl, after all he knew he had no one to blame but himself, but he felt a twinge of pain and regret every time he thought of Beryl. If Topaz left, Amare knew he wouldn't be reminded of Beryl so much, and he'd essentially have a new start.

Amare watched silently as Topaz approached him, smiling sadly.

"Goodbye Dad, I'll miss you..." Topaz said, giving Amare a hug.

Amare smiled slightly as he sighed. "I'll miss you too. Good luck out there." He replied.
~~~
As Topaz flew out of sight over the horizon, Amare was headed the opposite direction, back towards the marketplace. He wasn't sure why he'd go back to the place where he had met Beryl, maybe it was to see if he could catch a glimpse of her again, maybe it was to see all of the pretty trinkets to maybe impulse buy one to make himself feel better. Whatever it was, it took Amare back to the marketplace.

Amare milled about themarketplace, looking at the kiosks and stands and what they had for sale. Unfortuneately, nothing seemed to catch Amare's interests or make him feel any better about how he felt. With a sigh, he walked away from the main marketplace and found a place to sit near the edge of the market, on a large flat rock near the edge of a cliff that looked out towards the ocean. He rested on the rock, looking out across the sea and slowly becoming lost in thought.

It wasn't long before the sun began to set, and the sky became hues of orange and pink. Amare sat and watched the colors paint the sky, sighing. The light hit his scales, causing him to gleam brightly. It was peaceful, hearing the crashing of the ocean below, the songs of birds flying above, and the soft murmur of the marketplace activity as everyone prepared for the night.

Amare sat and enjoyed the breeze as he heard gentle steps join him on the rock. He expected a small creature or even a familliar of someone's coming over to check him out, not the Bogsneak he turned to see resting beside him.

35190687_350.png

She seemed to embody the sunset itself, her scales beaming with firey oranges and cloudy purples. Her underbelly glittered as it caught the light. Amare gazed at her for a moment, not saying anything as she sat beside him and flipped open a book and grabbed a quill. She began to write on the blank pages.

Amare watched her write for a moment before he got the nerve to speak. "Hello there..."

Those striking blue eyes looked up at him, she was a water dragon despite her firery coloring.

"Hello," She said back. "Fine sunset, yes?"

Amare nodded. "It is beautiful.... like you" he said with out even thinking.

The bogsneak chuckled a little, but said nothing really in return. Amare blushed beneath his scales.

"What are you doing here?" Amare asked, slightly curious. It wasn't every day you saw a writing Bogsneak.

"I could ask you the same thing," The Bogsneak replied. "But if it's really so important, I'm writing words of wisdom. The sunset is inspiring."

Amare sighed. "I guess that's a better use than what I'm here for..." Amare mumbled, looking at his talons.

"Oh?" The Bogsneak hummed. "Do tell."

Amare took a deep breath. "I had a nest with someone a little while ago, but our relationship didn't work out all too great... so I'm trying to work out how I feel."

The bogsneak nodded. "Don't think about it too much. Besides, it's in the past, it doesn't matter much now."

Amare looked at her, about to be offended and yap at the Bogsneak, but then stopped himself. Perhaps she was right. Instead, Amare said nothing more as he sat on the rock with the bogsneak. They remained there in silence until the sun had set.
~~~
Amare continued to meet up with the Bogsneak, who he learned her name was Rene, for the next few weeks. It wasn't long until he felt comfortable enough around her to request that they go back to his clan for her to meet everyone.

Everyone took her in well, even with what had happened last time. And then, it wasn't long until they had a nest of three eggs.
3healthy_0dead.png
Amare watched as Rene curled around her eggs, keeping them safe and warm. He smiled as he came closer.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Amare asked.

"Oh, just fine. I guess." Rene said, looking over their eggs.

"I guess?" Amare repeated. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no, not really," Rene said.

The two sat in silence.
~~~
Most of the time caring for the nest had been rather.... boring. Rene had a habit of not really talking that much while caring for her eggs, and often it was just mostly silent switching of shifts between her an Amare.

Amare was watching the eggs and sighed heavily. He put his head on the ground and looked up at the sky.

"Why does it feel like she doesn't have any interest in me anymore?" He whispered to himself.

Amare sighed again as Rene made it back to the nest. She sat down next to Amare and said nothing. Amare lifted his head and looked at her, but those striking blue eyes of hers were looking far off at a distant point. Amare got up and moved away from the eggs and allowed Rene to take her place around them. He began to leave when Oceanspire ran into him.

"Amare, you must really watch where you're going!" His godmother half-scolded.

"Oh, uh... sorry about that." Amare mumbled as he stepped aside to let the healer into their nest.

"Any signs of hatching?" Oceanspire asked. Rene shook her head.

"Well, I guess I'll just sit and wait for a bit," Oceanspire said. "They'll hatch at somepoint today, their due."

Amare next to them, the eggs nestled between the three dragons. Amare's gaze focused on the eggs and nothing else.

"Please hatch soon..." He thought. He felt awkward in the silent nest and just wished it would all be over.

Suddenly two of the eggs began to shake and move, even bouncing off each other. Large cracks formed on each shell when the eggs hit each other, and after a few moments the eggs burst open at their breaks to release the hatchlings within.

43159707_350.png

43159708_350.png

Oceanspire laughed as the two guardians went to wrestling right after they hatched. "Definately boys," the healer chuckled. "And obviously healthy due to their massive amounts of energy right out of the egg."

Amare laughed a litte, but Rene just watched the hatchlings with a ponderous look. Amare hoped that she was thinking of names for them, at least.

The third egg quivered a little and cracked gently, if such a thing was possible. Amare watched the egg as it shook, placing one paw around it to hold the cracks upward as it hatched. The hatchling's snout poked through, and the hatchling pulled herself from the shell. She stretched her wings delicately and stretched her little talons forward like a cat. She timidly looked up at Amare.

43159709_350.png

Oceanspire looked at the hatchling. "A healthy little girl!" She cooed.

The young female approached her brothers, and the three began to play. Amare watched closely to make sure the brothers weren't going to hurt their sister.

"Well, any names for them?" Oceanspire said.

Rene looked at the boys. "How about Strength and Prosperity?"

Amare looked at her. "Viribus means strength, it sounds better." He said. "What about Grace for the girl?"

Rene nodded. "Those sound good."
~~~
Amare and Rene began to raise their hatchlings together, but Rene grew more and more quiet around Amare. The two began to grow apart.

Once the hatchlings didn't need their mother as much, it seemed as if Rene just dissapeared. She just vanished away from the clan. And Amare didn't feel too bad about it, after all, Rene was the one that told him "it's in the past, it doesn't matter much now."

Amare sat with his sleeping hatchlings, and smiled.

Kind of a shorter one, but oh well. The next chapter of Amare's story! That make it up to four hatchlings.

The hatchlings are up for adoption, PWYW or free. I was kinda shook to see they had an XXY boy, and Grace is so pretty I'm tempted to keep her, but I can't XD
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
AHHH GRACE IS SUCH A CUTIE I WANT HER!

Deep breaths, deep breaths, walk away, walk AWAY.
AHHH GRACE IS SUCH A CUTIE I WANT HER!

Deep breaths, deep breaths, walk away, walk AWAY.
Lol want her but don't have the space? @Everburn
Lol want her but don't have the space? @Everburn
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@saphirekat

Basically. I'm saving up space- doing two breeding challenges at the same time. I'm insane.
@saphirekat

Basically. I'm saving up space- doing two breeding challenges at the same time. I'm insane.
@Everburn OML I have no space at all and I'm trying to get into a position in where I can start a Legacy of War challenge lol
@Everburn OML I have no space at all and I'm trying to get into a position in where I can start a Legacy of War challenge lol
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19